Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 08:29:48 PM

Changing an email address is not a scam--it's a clue. A clue that just happens to coincide with when KNCMiner came unto the scene.

Put this clue together with the other clues and you'll have... (still working on that).  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:32:16 PM

Changing an email address is not a scam--it's a clue. A clue that just happens to coincide with when KNCMiner came unto the scene.

Put this clue together with the other clues and you'll have... (still working on that).  Grin

You have my post above of throwing wads of money to blonde fragile ikea boys lol.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:01:58 PM

You have my post above of throwing wads of money to blonde fragile ikea boys lol.

So, you have no problem with ORSoC pretending to be some other entity (if that's the case)? Wouldn't that be a clue as to not throw wads of money their way?

Oddly, KNCMiner was online after I starting penning my recent posts, but they don't find it important enough to refute it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:26:12 PM

For those still in denial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=10829.msg154862#msg154862

http://opencores.org/donation

They went up to $15000 in donations quite quick..

Could the bitcoin community do something similar for its asic?

http://opencores.org/donation

Call for OpenRISC ASIC donations

What is this project about?

Help OpenCores create a "super-low-cost" SoC ASIC component based on the OpenRISC processor. This ASIC will then be offered for sale to the community to use freely in any products, especially for the donors. Your donation is very important allowing us to implement the design into a cost-efficient ASIC technology.

<snip>

Summary

The open-source methodology is here to stay, just take a look at the success story behind Linux/Android, and all the great benefits that open-source offers. We now need to take the next step with open-source hardware development, meaning to actually create "true" open-source Semiconductor components in order to stay competitive, and to make sure that smaller companies can compete with large Semiconductor giants.

So please join us and help us rewrite the history books for hardware development, by making a donation.

Best regards,
The OC-team (oc-team@opencores.org)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:46:46 PM

http://orsoc.se/orsoc-employs-olof-kindgren/langswitch_lang/en/

ORSoC has employed Olof Kindgren. Olof is a very skilled FPGA & ASIC developer with many years experience. Olof is located in Gothenburg and will even further improve our presents in the west regions of Sweden. We are very glad to have Olof in our team.
For more information about available resources, please contact Johan Rilegård: +46 70 824 80 30

http://videos.fscons.org/fscons/videos/FSCONS2011/about-the-openrisc-project/slides.pdf

About Us

● Olof Kindgren

● Consultant with
ORSoC AB

OpenRISC SoC
● A processor is not useful by itself!
● Many designs use the OR1200, few publicly
available
● Two available on OpenCores
● ORPSoC – OpenRISC Reference Platform SoC
● MinSoC – Minimal OpenRISC SoC
● Example uses of such systems:
● Router, sensor systems, digital FX processor,
bitcoin mining,

Seems to me that ORSoC didn't need too much nudging to boast KNCMiner.

I'm led to believe that ORSoC is truly behind this endeavor under the guise of KNCMiner.
chipd

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:58:00 PM

ORSoC has employed Olof Kindgren. Olof is a very skilled FPGA & ASIC developer with many years experience. Olof is located in Gothenburg and will even further improve our presents in the west regions of Sweden. We are very glad to have Olof in our team.
For more information about available resources, please contact Johan Rilegård: +46 70 824 80 30

http://videos.fscons.org/fscons/videos/FSCONS2011/about-the-openrisc-project/slides.pdf

About Us

● Olof Kindgren

● Consultant with
ORSoC AB

OpenRISC SoC
available
bitcoin mining,

I'm led to believe that ORSoC is truly behind this endeavor under the guise of KNCMiner.

Nice find.

So Volvo is under the guise of all car dealers that sells their models, right?

He was hired 2010 so does that means that they might already have a prototype since they have enthusiastic bitcoin followers that knows how it works?

Or could it be that since they got presented with a partnership from KNCminer with something some of their employees already are well familiarized with, they decided that it would be easy money for them?

Hows that for a speculation?
chipd

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:02:47 PM

opencores.org is open source. Download and use it as much as you want, like it? donate if you want... just like Wikipedia and numerous of others.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:07:32 PM

About Us

● Olof Kindgren

● Consultant with
ORSoC AB

OpenRISC SoC
available
bitcoin mining,

Nice find.

He was hired 2010 so does that means that they might already have a prototype since they have enthusiastic bitcoin followers that knows how it works?

Or could it be that since they got presented with a partnership from KNCminer with something some of their employees already are well familiarized with, they decided that it would be easy money for them?

Hows that for a speculation?

You're putting in as much effort as I in refuting my claims that something is afoot. In fact, your job is much easier, for all you have to do is wait till I post after I do all the legwork.

Pizza in 5...4...3...
chipd

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:21:04 PM

You're putting in as much effort as I in refuting my claims that something is afoot. In fact, your job is much easier, for all you have to do is wait till I post after I do all the legwork.

Pizza in 5...4...3...

True, and true.
It's not that I want to bash you, just want you to think about the logic a bit more. Awesome finds nonetheless!

I will sit back and wait for more official information.
I've preordered already since its for free (so far) and if they can't demo a prototype before demanding money, I'm out.

But it is looking more and more interesting!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 10:56:51 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Pizza in 5...4...3...

True, and true.
It's not that I want to bash you, just want you to think about the logic a bit more. Awesome finds nonetheless!

I will sit back and wait for more official information.
I've preordered already since its for free (so far) and if they can't demo a prototype before demanding money, I'm out.

But it is looking more and more interesting!

Ideally, I too would love to have ORSoC front and center in pursuing this endeavor, but cloaking (if that's so the case) their involvement behind a made-up entity is their way of doing such, then I'll have no use of them.

Meet Olof Kindgren: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJjIoV0G3U&feature=youtu.be

Saab would have served up a better analogy: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/olof-kindgren/a/78b/632

Olof Kindgren

Consultant, FPGA Design at Saab Microwave Systems

Olof also attended a conference where this took place: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://my.fscons.org/schedule/session/38/

Talk: Bitcoin: decentralised currency

The Future of Money
Day
Saturday 12th of November, 2011
Start
10:00
End
10:45
Duration
0:45:00
Room
by Daniel Berntsson

The science fiction concept of a decentralised cryptocurrency has become reality. This talk is about the features, mechanics and economics of Bitcoin.

Concurrent events:

10:00 - 10:45 Talk: Embedded Free Software/Open Source in your car
10:00 - 10:45 Talk: Accessibility for Qt and KDE
10:00 - 10:45 Talk: The water in which we swim - Policy issues around Free Software
Next (up to 3) talks in the same room (4):

11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Open Source Ecology - the hardware foundation for modern civilization
12:00 - 12:45 Talk: Manditory versus optional online payments and why it matters for information freedom
15:15 - 16:00 Talk: Ripple - How a different kind of monetary system can be based on trust that exists in our ordinary relationships
Events that start after this one (within 30 minutes):

11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Open Source Ecology - the hardware foundation for modern civilization
11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Necessitas - Qt on Android
11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Non-free software advertisement presented by your government
11:00 - 11:45 Talk: The design of GNOME 3
premo

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:47:04 PM

ive got my order id  Grin
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:52:54 PM

Customers are not investors, it's simply but it is the difference between a scam and bad bussiness.

how KenemarAndColeMiner a.k.a kncminer can make the miner?. I do not know.
Really, Someone knows the specs of miner?, 1Mh/s, 200, 1000, 100Gh/s, 200Gh/s?

20nm is expensive, 130nm poor performance cheap,...

No specs, no prototype, we have nothing,...

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:08:55 AM

I'm sorry Gage was out forgive my tardiness. A better analogy is Acura being under the guise of Honda. Or Lamborghini, and audi under thr guise of VW. Does that make them scams? Do they advertise hey VW owns us. Most people dont even know, and when i tell them they dont yell scam lol.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:29:35 AM

I'm sorry Gage was out forgive my tardiness. A better analogy is Acura being under the guise of Honda. Or Lamborghini, and audi under thr guise of VW. Does that make them scams? Do they advertise hey VW owns us. Most people dont even know, and when i tell them they dont yell scam lol.

But, what if John Doe claims to be coming out with a horseless carriage and is teaming up with some company named Chevy to compete with the Ford outfit, but Chevy has been proven to already be developing horseless carriages with some of their engineers. That wouldn't cause you concern?

And what if John Doe knew that these allegations are out there, but opted to not comment on such damning information. Would that fact not surprise you any?

I will repeat again that kennemarandcole.com, kennemarandcole.se, and kandc.se were not live websites prior to March of this year, yet it's those sites that KNCMiner uses to prove that said entity is viable. You don't find that weird?

Now, I've show that ORSoC was well aware of Bitcoin prior to KNCMiner bringing it to their attention, thus I'm claiming that ORSoC is using KNCMiner as a front to develop ASIC-based bitcoin miners. They would have been in better position to approach use forthright laying their cards on the table and possibly have the community behind them with CC in hand.

But if they come out now and claim that they are one in the same (ORSoC and KNCMiner), then they just shot their whole enterprise in the foot.

If this proves to be the case, then ORSoC AB fucked up big time.
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:32:22 AM

Probable sockpuppet.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:50:28 AM

But, what if John Doe claims to be coming out with a horseless carriage and is teaming up with some company named Chevy to compete with the Ford outfit, but Chevy has been proven to already be developing horseless carriages with some of their engineers. That wouldn't cause you concern?

And what if John Doe knew that these allegations are out there, but opted to not comment on such damning information. Would that fact not surprise you any?

I will repeat again that kennemarandcole.com, kennemarandcole.se, and kandc.se were not live websites prior to March of this year, yet it's those sites that KNCMiner uses to prove that said entity is viable. You don't find that weird?

Now, I've show that ORSoC was well aware of Bitcoin prior to KNCMiner bringing it to their attention, thus I'm claiming that ORSoC is using KNCMiner as a front to develop ASIC-based bitcoin miners. They would have been in better position to approach use forthright laying their cards on the table and possibly have the community behind them with CC in hand.

But if they come out now and claim that they are one in the same (ORSoC and KNCMiner), then they just shot their whole enterprise in the foot.

No it wouldnt happens all the time. I never understood the connection with those sites, can you please ecplain?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 02:14:02 AM

No it wouldnt happens all the time. I never understood the connection with those sites, can you please ecplain?

The sites are supposedly owned my Andreas Kennemar and Samuel James Cole who own KNCMiner. Sam Cole even corrected a spelling error to the naming of the street that the businesses are located on one of the websites, but not on the other two.

I will try to clear up some things and confirm others.

and no I don't expect this will stop the digging Smiley

I think there is no longer any doubt that Me (Sam Cole) and (Andreas Kennemar) are not a fake company.
The company details (for free) and even our financial reports  are available from the Swedish government (contact them don't accept our word for it)

http://bolagsverket.se/

I would like to say thank you for helping me identify the spelling mistake on my page. (I have now corrected it)

Yes it was me who used to live in Switzerland.

We did contact the Russian based software development company, here is their English software page

http://www.advantshop.com/

Its good software and we like it.

Yes the question still remains about what we will actually offer and I understand that.

How does one not know the correct spelling of the street that they've been conducting business from for a couple years? And why weren't all three of these sites live prior to March of this year (2013)?

I believe that these sites were newly built to splash on the internet to bring credence to BNCMiner.
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:07:09 AM

The sites are supposedly owned my Andreas Kennemar and Samuel James Cole who own KNCMiner. Sam Cole even corrected a spelling error to the naming of the street that the businesses are located on one of the websites, but not on the other two.

I will try to clear up some things and confirm others.

and no I don't expect this will stop the digging Smiley

I think there is no longer any doubt that Me (Sam Cole) and (Andreas Kennemar) are not a fake company.
The company details (for free) and even our financial reports  are available from the Swedish government (contact them don't accept our word for it)

http://bolagsverket.se/

I would like to say thank you for helping me identify the spelling mistake on my page. (I have now corrected it)

Yes it was me who used to live in Switzerland.

We did contact the Russian based software development company, here is their English software page

http://www.advantshop.com/

Its good software and we like it.

Yes the question still remains about what we will actually offer and I understand that.

How does one not know the correct spelling of the street that they've been conducting business from for a couple years? And why weren't all three of these sites live prior to March of this year (2013)?

I believe that these sites were newly built to splash on the internet to bring credence to BNCMiner.

He didn't say he does not know how to spell it, he said he made a mistake spelling it, typos happen. I would believe that they used it for credence, but did they actually mention those specific sites, and said here is something we have done before. If they never mentioned them then it's really not using it for credence.
premo

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:13:30 AM

Customers are not investors, it's simply but it is the difference between a scam and bad bussiness.

how KenemarAndColeMiner a.k.a kncminer can make the miner?. I do not know.
Really, Someone knows the specs of miner?, 1Mh/s, 200, 1000, 100Gh/s, 200Gh/s?

20nm is expensive, 130nm poor performance cheap,...

No specs, no prototype, we have nothing,...

i would love to hear bwt specs i hope they make it slightly future proof n decent quality since the price range bwt $3 k or £2k ruflly
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:17:11 AM

ORSoC:

K & C:

I can upload financial statements for ORSoC as well. Where can I put PDF files easily? I don't want to host them myself.

A member offers their companies financials and you guys just ignore him lol, to find more about the scam!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: