Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049439 times)
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:36:43 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 08:53:01 PM by pizza

And there's nothing wrong if they know eachother, a company doesn't have to advertise that we are friends. How do you think business partnerships and deals happen all the time through friends.

Freudian slip?

Huh?

It just seems like you're a member of one of the companies involved with this, because most of your posts on this forum defending KNCminer and bashing BFL. Your email is a string of unmemorisable meaningless characters, and your email provider is an anonymously owned cloudflare domain with no corresponding webpage. You also just happen to be swedish, why are all the swedes in this one thread?

Similar story with chipd, and both of you have registered at the beginning of April and haven't posted much of anything until this thread was opened, when you suddenly decided to start spending all day every day saying KNCminer are great, with occasional breaks to bash BFL in other threads. Why is it, I wonder, that the newly registered Swedes are so abundant, and so much in love with this cipher company that they spend basically all day posting on this thread.  Roll Eyes

Before i was ever here i was on bfl forums bashing them for my paypal decline. Don't you think I would of been defending them all along and not 2 weeks later. Im swedish? Lmao. My email is a temporary email from geurilla mail, and am behind a vpn from private internet access, so yeah i guess i can decide to be from sweden.

Ive posted alot before this actually. Never said they were great they just sound very legit with a reputable company and every scam accusation has been baseless. Its small errors that you guys are getting all worked up about, or omg they own another company. Its great that Gage is uncovering this information the more the better. Even he doesn't know what to think of it, but the way he portrays it makes sound like SCAM.

But everything posted does not point to that actually points to a legit company. Them not posting evety second is great just like Avalon, the one company who posts all day on here is BFL.

I said before lets just wait and see what they post when ready and then people can go there and confirm, instead of shouting scam when nothing has been done. With all this effort wasted on a company that might never announce anything and shut down completely, you guys could of used researching the scam that is BFL with millions of dollars of peoples money, countless of lies, and no products shipped to customers besides select few people.

P.S Ive also stopped "defending" them, if you havent noticed my abscence, as its a waste of time talking about a company with no product or asking for peoples money yet.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chipd

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:36:47 PM

kncminer is only a webpage from Kennemar & Cole AB specifically for their mining products, not a company by itself.
What you quote above is for "Handelsbolag", while they are registered as a "Aktiebolag" and been around longer than kncminer.com. It costs $10,000 to register an Aktiebolag (AB).

It's not really true that it costs $10,000 to register an AB in Sweden. You have to have 50 000 SEK ($7646) to put into the company, but that is share capital that the company can control and use. Here's Wikipedia in English on Swedish AB's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktiebolag

Anyway, buying a ready-made company instead of starting it yourself is a pretty common practice. It saves you some trouble and speeds up the process, but it also costs a couple of hundred dollars (a few thousand SEK), and you still have to have the 50 000 SEK for the share capital.

True... I stand corrected. Smiley
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:56:25 PM

And there's nothing wrong if they know eachother, a company doesn't have to advertise that we are friends. How do you think business partnerships and deals happen all the time through friends.

Freudian slip?

Huh?

It just seems like you're a member of one of the companies involved with this, because most of your posts on this forum defending KNCminer and bashing BFL. Your email is a string of unmemorisable meaningless characters, and your email provider is an anonymously owned cloudflare domain with no corresponding webpage. You also just happen to be swedish, why are all the swedes in this one thread?

Similar story with chipd, and both of you have registered at the beginning of April and haven't posted much of anything until this thread was opened, when you suddenly decided to start spending all day every day saying KNCminer are great, with occasional breaks to bash BFL in other threads. Why is it, I wonder, that the newly registered Swedes are so abundant, and so much in love with this cipher company that they spend basically all day posting on this thread.  Roll Eyes

Before i was ever here i was on bfl forums bashing them for my paypal decline. Don't you think I would of been defending them all along and not 2 weeks later. Im swedish? Lmao. My email is a temporary email from geurilla mail, and am behind a vpn from private internet access, so yeah i guess i can decide to be from sweden.

Ive posted alot before this actually. Never said they were great they just sound very legit with a reputable company and every scam accusation has been baseless. Its small errors that you guys are getting all worked up about, or omg they own another company. Its great that Gage is uncovering this information the more the better. Even he doesn't know what to think of it, but the way he portrays it makes sound like SCAM.

But everything posted does not point to that actually points to a legit company. Them not posting evety second is great just like Avalon, the one company who posts all day on here is BFL.

I said before lets just wait and see what they post when ready and then people can go there and confirm, instead of shouting scam when nothing has been done.

Well you're terrible at English like whoever wrote the KNCwebsite, which is why I think you're probably one of them. I didn't actually know about guerilla mail, this explains the anonymously held domain-name, however it doesn't explain why you used anonymous mail to sign up. And now you've told us you're behind a vpn, which makes you seem even more like someone with an interest in hiding their identity here.

P.s. I was posting my own assessment of you this time, not Gage's.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
defxor

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:20:44 PM

why are all the swedes in this one thread?

I wonder. Could it be because of it being about a Swedish company?

I'd also like to offer up the possibility that for a Swede this thread is simply filled with #win. I've never seen our tech sector, business sector, government bureaucracy and regulations being twisted to such fantastical extremes before.

Just to recap; all information about the persons, their claims and the company structures pass all possible sanity checks. Otoh, if you really have no idea how a country with a functional social structure works I guess that's hard to grasp Wink

bla bla hero member bla bla long posting history bla bla my English is better than yours bla bla

pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:23:10 PM

Freudian slip?

Huh?

I said before lets just wait and see what they post when ready and then people can go there and confirm, instead of shouting scam when nothing has been done.

Well you're terrible at English like whoever wrote the KNCwebsite, which is why I think you're probably one of them. I didn't actually know about guerilla mail, this explains the anonymously held domain-name, however it doesn't explain why you used anonymous mail to sign up. And now you've told us you're behind a vpn, which makes you seem even more like someone with an interest in hiding their identity here.

P.s. I was posting my own assessment of you this time, not Gage's.

Uhh look at who sponsors this forum PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS. Bitcoin is an anonymous encrypted currency, I guess its wrong to protect your privacy online right? Or should I make my info public so Josh can send me Brett Favre cock shots. Yes such teribad engrish.
Mats8500

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:31:43 PM

why are all the swedes in this one thread?

I wonder. Could it be because of it being about a Swedish company?

I'd also like to offer up the possibility that for a Swede this thread is simply filled with #win. I've never seen our tech sector, business sector, government bureaucracy and regulations being twisted to such fantastical extremes before.

Just to recap; all information about the persons, their claims and the company structures pass all possible sanity checks. Otoh, if you really have no idea how a country with a functional social structure works I guess that's hard to grasp Wink

bla bla hero member bla bla long posting history bla bla my English is better than yours bla bla

Just so agree with you.

Yes it is nice of you to do all these research.

At the same time, it is really a shame that you are just bashing everyone here. As most people here, I will wait for them to post more details before getting into the scam category.

And by the way ----> I am from Montreal/Canada.
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

Uhh look at who sponsors this forum PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS. Bitcoin is an anonymous encrypted currency, I guess its wrong to protect your privacy online right? Or should I make my info public so Josh can send me Brett Favre cock shots. Yes such teribad engrish.

I appreciate that privacy and is important don't dispute your right to have it, and that I may well be wrong about where you work- although your posting activity leads me strongly to believe I'm close to the truth.

I question why you need to have an anonymous email address to register for a forum when you can just make it private, and why you would feel the need to hide your email address from the administrators? I'd guess most people use a real email address in case they need to reset their password or want notifications, instead of going to extra trouble.

I question why you need to connect to these forums via vpn when they don't appear to release IP addresses, or why you would worry enough about them making an exception in your case.

These questions don't prove you are hiding something, but they do make this discussion an important one for us to have.

On the question of your language:

If you don't understand what is unusual about the red and underlined part of this quote, then yes- your English is very poor, just like the English from the kncminer site. I apologise for bringing this matter into the discussion, but I think the question of your role with KNC merits it's inclusion.

Edit: I'm sorry for bashing your English in the tone I did, I should have made my point more politely.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:06:18 PM

I appreciate that privacy and is important don't dispute your right to have it, and that I may well be wrong about where you work- although your posting activity leads me strongly to believe I'm close to the truth.

I question why you need to have an anonymous email address to register for a forum when you can just make it private, and why you would feel the need to hide your email address from the administrators? I'd guess most people use a real email address in case they need to reset their password or want notifications, instead of going to extra trouble.

I question why you need to connect to these forums via vpn when they don't appear to release IP addresses, or why you would worry enough about them making an exception in your case.

These questions don't prove you are hiding something, but they do make this discussion an important one for us to have.

If you don't understand what is unusual about the red and underlined part of this quote, then yes- your English is very poor, just like the English from the kncminer site. I apologise for bringing this matter into the discussion, but I think the question of your role with KNC merits it's inclusion.

Edit: I'm sorry for bashing your English in the tone I did, I should have made my point more politely.

I understand exactly. I didnt understand your slip of tongue reference since I am not involved with the company. You guys are more paranoid than conspiracy theorist, and Im one of them, but on this thread you guys have taken it beyond rational logical thought.
chipd

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

a company doesn't have to advertise that "we are friends".

Actually have to agree with Pizza, a bit too much paranoia... but at the same time I can also understand where it comes from. Wink
chipd

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Oh, and another thing.
They claim they are partners with the company I work at... which is not true (they do have experience with our products thought). Smiley
pizza

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:36:47 PM

Oh, and another thing.
They claim they are partners with the company I work at... which is not true (they do have experience with our products thought). Smiley

Im not even from sweden lol, whatever im going to wait for more info until then kimout pce lol
Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:03:45 AM

All it would take is one administrator at the forum level or the hosting level being compromised, or one bug in the forum software, and the email addresses and IPs can be made public or be for sale to the highest bidder.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 06:37:41 AM

Beak or no Beak!!!  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XAe0PDnics

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:19:05 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 11:11:02 AM by dan99

if he/they give us a reply  by this month will be good otherwise we don't know what they are up to..
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:50:30 PM

It is becoming more difficult to measure the risk now when BFL is going to ship their 30,000+ orders in the coming months. It has always been difficult to predict the possible return of mining rigs, but it has never been so uncertain like it is now

If the network hash rate reach 1PH by the end of the year, an Avalon will mine 0.2376 coins per day, now a batch 3 unit cost 75 coin will need 315 days to breakeven exclude electricity cost, means almost never ROI when electricity is included

In such a environment of fast rising difficulty, the most economical choice is always buy bitcoins directly, but for a hardware fan there might be some other considerations

ASIC mining device manufacturers face a strange market condition: Every device they sold will increase the network difficulty thus decrease the profitability of their next customer, thus they have to constantly aggresively cut the price following the difficulty rise, which means their production might become unprofitable in just a couple of months, I call it "kamikaze" business model

In PC/electronics industry, this effect is also clear, but that is due to market saturation and it takes many years to reach 100% market saturation. But in bitcoin's case, the market saturation is always 100%, which exaggerated this effect

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:33:40 PM

The only way asic manufacturers could make bitcoin mining to not basicly become worthless in 2014 is if they limited orders to certain amount of GH power per buyer. That still would only work if there's only one asic manufacturer though.

Asic screwed bitcoin mining completely, greed has done the job once again. Only those who have ASICS in their hands right now will profit from it but it's very short business for them too, others are doomed, if they would be happy to meet ROI they can expect some very, very limited number of additional coins, not worth of investment risk. I'd be very, very mad if I'd be BFL buyer, not only they missed a chance to profit a lot with them being advertised as early, early ASIC manufacturing company but it's even a question if they'll make their investment back at this point.

ASICs are worst thing that happened to Bitcoin so far.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
newfrozzen

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:50:07 PM

Do you hear the silence ?
I think that's it.

No new posts since 7. April
Holographic

Activity: 66

Global Currency for Global Unity

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:49:18 PM

Do you hear the silence ?
I think that's it.

No new posts since 7. April

To be fair, they have written 25+ posts in this thread since 7th April. The latest post being on the 17th, 5 days ago.

In my opinion, people need to give them a break. It's not like they have taken anyones money yet, and their reasons for not revealing more details are fair enough. They don't want to promise anything they can't deliver. Due dilligence is good and all, but companies are going to be scared of entering the bitcoin market if they can't even express their intent to release a product without being labeled a scammer and being dragged through the mud for no reason. For the record I have no affiliation with KNCminer or ORsoc, but I have placed a preorder with them.

KNCminer, I have a question I was hoping you could answer: I signed up for the initial 1-500 preorder, and received a confirmation email with order number, and everything seems OK so far. I have seen you say that people should register at your site to receive further information about the preorders, but I have not done this, I only filled out the preorder form and placed the order. Am I still OK to receive this information or is it mandatory to sign up on the site? With all due respect I would rather not sign up if there is no reason for it. The information provided in the preorder form should be enough. Please advise if I need to sign up on the site for my order to be valid.

Thank you and good luck in development. Regards from Norway Smiley
demosthenez

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:59:13 PM

KNCminer, I have a question I was hoping you could answer: I signed up for the initial 1-500 preorder, and received a confirmation email with order number, and everything seems OK so far. I have seen you say that people should register at your site to receive further information about the preorders, but I have not done this, I only filled out the preorder form and placed the order. Am I still OK to receive this information or is it mandatory to sign up on the site?With all due respect I would rather not sign up if there is no reason for it. The information provided in the preorder form should be enough. Please advise if I need to sign up on the site for my order to be valid.

Interested in the response to this, was wondering the exact same thing.

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:28:20 PM

Looks scamaliscous for sure!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: