Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

so, no news from darkstar ? simpleswap.io removed IFLT, need to update OP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

what you mean removed, its totaly there! And darkstar is at discord, his username there is FermiGBM so you can contact him there, This is annauncment thread no communication channel. i would suggest closing it so people dont get wrong idea, all info and updates hapen in discord.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

what you mean removed, its totaly there! And darkstar is at discord, his username there is FermiGBM so you can contact him there, This is annauncment thread no communication channel. i would suggest closing it so people dont get wrong idea, all info and updates hapen in discord.

I agree with you, I know DarkStar1O9 is working hard on the project so stop crying all day long in here and making false assumptions. Here is a thread where the features and the major updates are posted, the dev can't stay online in here 24/7 and this is not recommended at all, he have better things to do.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

it was, but it got back, maybe they contacted them. and discord its not the main channel, the main channel is btctalk thread. or you think people know IFLT on googling about their discord on it ? if people keep this thread with new messages it will appear on first list of threads and more exposure. goosh, you people dont know how things works.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

I agree with you, I know DarkStar1O9 is working hard on the project so stop crying all day long in here and making false assumptions. Here is a thread where the features and the major updates are posted, the dev can't stay online in here 24/7 and this is not recommended at all, he have better things to do.
i`m not asking for dev stay 24/7 where i said it ? you`re the making false assumptions here. i`m asking for some news from development, right ?
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

i`m not asking for dev stay 24/7 where i said it ? you`re the making false assumptions here. i`m asking for some news from development, right ?

Then go to their Discord, as Almanah suggested mate!
nykac

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

FYI: When asking BiteBTC I got the following response:

We have spent the last months in vain attempts to agree with MAS on simplifying the methods of verification of our customers.
We fulfilled all the necessary conditions and brought our documents to all the necessary requirements, but were refused. This means that only a minor part of our traders can now undergo verification and start working with BiteBTC exchange. We clearly understand that we are losing a huge market, we get a lot of negative messages and we ruin our reputation by not missing a lot of traders.

Today, the BiteBTC Exchange management decided to change the jurisdiction. We will continue to stay physically in Singapore, but we will have to change our legal company and legal address. Currently, our lawyers are inclined to consider offshore jurisdictions, such as the Seychelles or Gibraltar. In addition to the opening of the company, we will be forced to open bank accounts for the reception of fiat currencies from customers. It will also take some time.

We understand that this step may have a negative impact on our situation, but this is the only possible option for the active growth of our client base and connection of new traders.

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

man, the main place is this thread... the discord is secondary... and no one talks there, its fucking dead... looks like a graveyard.
Almanah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

man, the main place is this thread... the discord is secondary... and no one talks there, its fucking dead... looks like a graveyard.

who told thread is main place? If admins are in discord then discord is main place. Yes discord is inactive now, people just ignore it and do the real thing stake! Admin are often online if you are there right time you can ask questions i think that animation thing was long time ago. Just have patience wait till devs are doing their things until then use time wisely and stake couse after november stake rate will decreased
dellzxd

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

who told thread is main place? If admins are in discord then discord is main place. Yes discord is inactive now, people just ignore it and do the real thing stake! Admin are often online if you are there right time you can ask questions i think that animation thing was long time ago. Just have patience wait till devs are doing their things until then use time wisely and stake couse after november stake rate will decreased

i dont care about stake... since i have a big bag of IFLT. want to know some news... and btctalk thread is the main, since it all started here... anyways, mineru said they would start things on next year... but wait till there is a long time.
Almanah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

i dont care about stake... since i have a big bag of IFLT. want to know some news... and btctalk thread is the main, since it all started here... anyways, mineru said they would start things on next year... but wait till there is a long time.

so maybe is better for dump? Things dont happen by one person will but by admins plans. And sometime plans include secrecy building project isnt easy it not only by writing a code but is building a fundament where all project is build and often that means if people know all the facts or core facts it ends with one guy gets rich and project dies.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

so maybe is better for dump? Things dont happen by one person will but by admins plans. And sometime plans include secrecy building project isnt easy it not only by writing a code but is building a fundament where all project is build and often that means if people know all the facts or core facts it ends with one guy gets rich and project dies.

you can dump if want, but i wont, since i believe on that guy, he maked a lot of things for IFLT, but now its so silent about things, hoped that could make some kind of report, or weekly or monthly, no need to say about all the plan he`s making, but some kind of "hello project is live, and doing somethings, contacting some people etc" would be good... DarkStar i thing a rebrand of the name would be a good call, what you think ? when it reach 8%... since the inflation will be verrry low compared to the initial stage.
Almanah

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Why rebrand, what would be its purpose? You are not the first who asks rebrand and there guyis also in other communitys who asks rebrand. But most cases rebranding is not optional. Rebranding is useful only than if NEW brand is created and having big community and dev pool. Look thouse old "dead" projects like PWR and PAC , even they didnt make rebrand if they reeneterd to market with new development ideas couse rebranding is often not worth it. I realdy dont undrestand why people dislike name Inflation too much, it is just a name no descryption so it dosent matter. Likebitcoin or Litecoin they are just names. Right development and right community can make name Inflation as popular and a meme like others.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Why rebrand, what would be its purpose? You are not the first who asks rebrand and there guyis also in other communitys who asks rebrand. But most cases rebranding is not optional. Rebranding is useful only than if NEW brand is created and having big community and dev pool. Look thouse old "dead" projects like PWR and PAC , even they didnt make rebrand if they reeneterd to market with new development ideas couse rebranding is often not worth it. I realdy dont undrestand why people dislike name Inflation too much, it is just a name no descryption so it dosent matter. Likebitcoin or Litecoin they are just names. Right development and right community can make name Inflation as popular and a meme like others.
the "problem" is that INFLATION wont happen anymore... see ? i mean, in the beginning it was sure an inflationcoin, but now (soon will decrease) we have 80% pos apr. im talking only about a change of name... the ticker could be the same, like, flamehazecoin (IFLT). 

but it can mantain the actual name, dont care anymore, just want to point that the adjective of the coin (inflation) wont be happening anymore. yeah, it can mantain as a meme, but... the only meme i know of which is doing good is doge.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

This coin has done great in the last few months.  Don't be greedy.  Look at what you might compare it to.  Lots of coins have been tanking. 

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

the "problem" is that INFLATION wont happen anymore... see ? i mean, in the beginning it was sure an inflationcoin, but now (soon will decrease) we have 80% pos apr. im talking only about a change of name... the ticker could be the same, like, flamehazecoin (IFLT). 

but it can mantain the actual name, dont care anymore, just want to point that the adjective of the coin (inflation) wont be happening anymore. yeah, it can mantain as a meme, but... the only meme i know of which is doing good is doge.

No, there is no contradiction in the name of the coin. Probably the first year it was correct to call it "Hyperinflation", but after the rate fell to 80% and even more at the end of this year it will be 8% - this is the real "Inflation".

As you know, the governments of almost all countries are trying to reduce inflation - so we are repeating the path of the classical economy with the IFLT. Grin Grin Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

FYI: When asking BiteBTC I got the following response:

We have spent the last months in vain attempts to agree with MAS on simplifying the methods of verification of our customers.
We fulfilled all the necessary conditions and brought our documents to all the necessary requirements, but were refused. This means that only a minor part of our traders can now undergo verification and start working with BiteBTC exchange. We clearly understand that we are losing a huge market, we get a lot of negative messages and we ruin our reputation by not missing a lot of traders.

Today, the BiteBTC Exchange management decided to change the jurisdiction. We will continue to stay physically in Singapore, but we will have to change our legal company and legal address. Currently, our lawyers are inclined to consider offshore jurisdictions, such as the Seychelles or Gibraltar. In addition to the opening of the company, we will be forced to open bank accounts for the reception of fiat currencies from customers. It will also take some time.

We understand that this step may have a negative impact on our situation, but this is the only possible option for the active growth of our client base and connection of new traders.

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.

This is an automated response from their support, all the people sending them support tickets are receiving this, including me. Now they changed the text to another bs and if you have noted no volume at all is on their exchange as that was fake volume. Where you can see some volume, you can't deposit (not talking about BTC, ETH, BCH..). To me is looking like a crap or scam exchange, I would stay away from it.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

So what is the 80% year 2 thing in the title?  What year are we on and what is the current staking %?

dellzxd

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

So what is the 80% year 2 thing in the title?  What year are we on and what is the current staking %?

year 2 means 80% apr, next year will be 8%apr.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

So what is the 80% year 2 thing in the title?  What year are we on and what is the current staking %?

year 2 means 80% apr, next year will be 8%apr.

So, year 2 is over around Dec 10th 2018?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: