Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

just want to know if there is a trial for this bot before i buy it ??
since i want to know if i can get profit by using this bot?

i asked for a trial too. because i was not sure i was able to run it on the devices i have. the support from Gunthar is real. he help me to solve a few problems.

profit: i can't tell you. i used it for a week now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KirigayaTo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Can  someone help me ? i  need some setting to run the bot correctly after the fork  (because now the market is totaly shit)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

Can  someone help me ? i  need some setting to run the bot correctly after the fork  (because now the market is totaly shit)
There is enough time to educate yourself, and follow the *trial and error* way of learning. There are a lot of resources here: https://gunthy.org/index.php, and you can obviously ask for help in the Telegram group if you're stuck with something.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

I need to know the official url website for gunbot to see the price. I am going to start buying bitcoin to get this program ASAP.

edit: gunbot last time i check was 500 bucks but a .17 it is at 1,000 now are you guys going to lower it back to 500?
It costs 0.1 BTC per exchange or 0.09 BTC with a discount code such as mine.

also what wallet does gunbot support for these currencies that i need to sign up with?
Wallet support? Did you mean to ask about exchanges? In that case, Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken and Cryptopia.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

I need to know the official url website for gunbot to see the price. I am going to start buying bitcoin to get this program ASAP.

also what wallet does gunbot support for these currencies that i need to sign up with?

edit: gunbot last time i check was 500 bucks but a .17 it is at 1,000 now are you guys going to lower it back to 500?

There is no official website for Gunbot.
You can pm to Gunthar directly or can buy from any of the resellers website.. like https://tradingbotpro.com
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:32:45 AM

There is no official website for Gunbot.
Wrong. This is the official website: https://gunthy.org/index.php.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dragonsfire1981

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Hi all, special announcement- I've spoken to Gunthar and he has given me permission to warn people about a scammer posing as him- so a few words of safety.

There is someone posing as him on telegram who is scamming people, I do not know how many people he has tricked (it probably han't been many as it's just been alerted to us) we found out after someone said they'd paid Gunthar using my resellers referral code today and we saw his TX reference we found out the buyer was communicating with a fake Gunthar profile as the btc address was not recognised by him and Gunthar didn't receive the payment.

Please do not contact the "Fake Gunthar's" username which is @Gunthardniro (the scammer) the real Gunthar uses TG username @GuntharDeNiro note the scammer has changed one letter in his username and uses the same avatar. To be safe you could just keep all communicatons on here, or until you are invited to the Gunbot official telegram group.

A reminder that when buying a license- you can do it several ways. 1) Contact one of us resellers to arrange, we can forward the btc payment to Gunthar, 2) DM Gunthar on here, or using the correct TG username double check all the letters 3) Via an Official Gunbot listed website.

The person who lost his btc found the fake profile after doing a search on Telegram thinking he had found Gunthar. So to be safe check through the list of official resellers here on the Gunthy Forum- if you find a website offering Gunbot, cross reference it on the table listed here which has all our usernames listed plus any associated sites. If anyone offers a new Gunbot license, check their name is on the official list.

https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.msg5949.html#msg5949

Please be vigilant, and patient- if Gunthar hasn't replied on Bitcointalk via dm it's most likely he's busy, he gets a lot of requests remember. Another thing I do is I ask for the tx transaction so I forward it to him after if I want faster confirmation so if you are arranging payment to one of us or him, keep a note of the TX code and link, keep it as a reciept if you like and a quick reference point.

I'll be setting up my own website later this week as well, plus a special Telegram group for all my buyers with advanced tips, strategies, knowledge etc that I have been mentioned in the thread so far, but we all need to be safe in this crypto world as there are a lot of sharks out there.

Stay safe and happy Gunbotting!
midnightstart

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

Trading view plugin worth it ?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:24:55 PM

Trading view plugin worth it ?
IMHO it depends on the individual person. Some people just like having the complete package and may not be able to do much with it, while others have already been using trading view for quite some time. For 0.05 BTC it is probably worth trying out, and you can always sell the licence later if you don't like it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kumabart

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

Im an owner of gunbot, this bot is not really auto pilot, you must change setting every week/month in order to adapt you  to the market, choose your reseller very carefully, some are very bad and will never help or provide you good setting, other are great and will help you

Im satisfated with this product, 0.1 BTC its a  very small price  for this bot,  Tradingview plugin is a MUST HAVE, with this plugin you can really maximize your profit
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

Also almost all Resellers have a group of telegram or some use discord. Make sure you join their groups and or at least get their telegram. Live support most of the day by all Resellers. We try to help you with everything you need to know one on one or by groups , that way you are never out of the loop and you get the best support you can hope for.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dragonsfire1981

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:17:52 PM

This is a very accurate assessment and what I've been saying all along.

I am completely upfront with my buyers and I will tell you the ins and outs of the bot, all the settings, what will happen if you tweak them and more, and how to protect yourself when the markets crash and the best ways to avoid bags. I won't promise a unicorn, but I have in depth knowledge about how to operate it best in different conditions, how to diffferentiate coinpairs to pick with what settings. Above all, I believe resellers really should be helping those who buy to succeed, and luckily a number of us do offer support without asking for extra.

In my opinion it is an excellent tool, but you have understand how it works to get the best out of it plus a bit about trading, and how markets behave in general. It took many of us weeks to figure out how to best use it, and it wasn't until I spoke one on one to some of the earliest and most experienced users I really understood it.

I recently conducted a 2 hour skype coaching session with someone (testominial coming soon) who approached (he bought off someone else who he said gave them virtually no help at all and was frustrated) me asking to teach them inside out about it and give them good strategy advice, so we spoke for real, hearing each other's voices and I condensed what took me about a month to learn into two hours plus a number of action points and continual advice, and checking in with them. (Note I am open to people who did not buy off me enquiring about a similar service but I have very limited time and my house is having the electrical wiring re-done so my availibility is limited)

Above all you need a realistic attitude. Success in any field is a marathon, not a sprint. There is nothing on earth which is just "Push a few buttons and make me rich"  but you can succeed if you have the right tools, mentors, attitude, patience, and willingness to learn and adapt. An olympic champion doesn't just train a few times, they practice, get feedback, reflect, ask questions, find out everything they can and live and breathe their sport. If they get a few disappointing results, they get feedback, find out what they could have done differently or how to prepare for a similar scenario. For a little bit of effort to learn how Gunbot works properly, and watch it carefully whilst being cautious at first and commit to learning more about the Crypto market and trading in general and then some ongoing monitoring it will pay off longterm, bigtime.

Im an owner of gunbot, this bot is not really auto pilot, you must change setting every week/month in order to adapt you  to the market, choose your reseller very carefully, some are very bad and will never help or provide you good setting, other are great and will help you

Im satisfated with this product, 0.1 BTC its a  very small price  for this bot,  Tradingview plugin is a MUST HAVE, with this plugin you can really maximize your profit

dragonsfire1981

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

There are lots of 3rd party addons with Gunbot. It's quite a large community of people really who test and tweak it, and design standalone extra features to help you trade with it, if you look on the Gunthy forum there is a huge number of things being created by developers to improve trading with Gunbot.

>>But what is interesting is that it looks like there have been some updates from 3rd party developers for a bittrex GUI.
Nickkesss

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

Hi,

I want to buy Gunbot, is this the official site? https://thecryptobot.com/
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Hi,

No. This is the only official website: https://gunthy.org/. You can buy by sending Gunthar a PM, me or some other reseller.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

The GUNBOT trading logic and how to make profits

So: buy low and sell high. Right! But...how to? How to know when it is low enough to buy? And how to know when it is high enough to sell?
Let's start from beginning: cryptocurrencies trading is not like FOREX or Stocks trading. You simply CANT loose 10 to 15 years of your life studying indicators and meaningless drawings on a graphic. By then...your favorite crypto coin would be dead...
              But...if indicators and shits like that are meaningless...why Poloniex (and other exchanges) bothered so much to provide us with nice candlesticks graphic and a bunch of indicators? Ok here is the answer: because they let you know when it is low enough to buy or high enough to sell  Grin. You think I'm crazy uh...ok let's see: the following graphic shows a random period of a random cryptocurrency trading against BTC. Besides candlesticks, i enabled 2 lines of 2 different colors: EMA1 and EMA2

EMA1 and EMA2 are kinda of a weighted average of price and quantity. Literally, it is Exponential Moving Average. The number 1 and the number 2 on the side of EMA, indicate 2 different periods of calculations. Usually, EMA1 is calculated on longer periods and EMA2 on shorter periods. It indicates the average moving (up or down) of the latest prices calculated in the defined time. I suggest you set EMA1 to 2 hours and EMA2 to 4 hours if you want recurring trades in one hour or higher (4 to 8 hours or 6 to 12 hours) if you are fine with fewer trades per hour/day.
              Next: when to buy? When to sell? Ok, this is the answer: there is a space between EMA1 and EMA2 (sometimes there is not and they run like they were equals). Every price below the bottom of EMA1 and EMA2 is a time to buy. Every price above the top of EMA1 and EMA2 is a time to sell. So: let's use some new colors now: yellow to buy and azure to sell. The graphic above would become like this:

When you see the yellow it is time you buy. When it is azure it is time to sell. You can try it with manual trades! There is a gray area between the EMA1 and EMA2: it is a pre-buy area and a pre-sell area. If the trend is going down, get ready to buy, if the trend is going up get ready to sell. HOLD YOURSELF to buy or sell in the gray area! You will know if the trend is really going up or down AFTER. So again: buy in yellow area and sell in azure. Try it! This is what GUNBOT does: repeatedly, 24/7, even when you sleep. Think about it...

Are there any apocalyptic cases that this will not work? Yes: we will talk about it later, in the topic about the "dumps" and "dumbs".
~Gun
Thanks for this mate. I have understood the purpose of the candlesticks now.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
NarKotix

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

Hi,

No. This is the only official website: https://gunthy.org/. You can buy by sending Gunthar a PM, me or some other reseller.

https://thecryptobot.com/ actually belongs to an "Official" reseller. While it may not be the "official" site it's definitely part of the overall "Team"
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

Keep in mind that the post that you are referencing is pretty outdated.

... actually belongs to an "Official" reseller. While it may not be the "official" site it's definitely part of the overall "Team"
Completely irrelevant who it belongs to. It is not the official website and I would never recommend a 3rd party website, especially not one that is secured by someone with clearly rudimentary knowledge of information security. Wordpress and Cloudflare. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NarKotix

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

Keep in mind that the post that you are referencing is pretty outdated.

... actually belongs to an "Official" reseller. While it may not be the "official" site it's definitely part of the overall "Team"
Completely irrelevant who it belongs to. It is not the official website and I would never recommend a 3rd party website, especially not one that is secured by someone with clearly rudimentary knowledge of information security. Wordpress and Cloudflare. Roll Eyes

Wow! Just wow..... I'm walking away, not cool Cat you pretty much just pushed a customer away from an authorised reseller.

Class act, well done keep up the great work!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

Cat you pretty much just pushed a customer away from an authorised reseller. Class act, well done keep up the great work!
Correct, and I will continue doing the same until said reseller (and others) learns how to behave and secure their trash website. This one doesn't even know how to move over their default WP login: "../wp-login.php". Roll Eyes

Wow! Just wow..... I'm walking away, not cool
Pretty cool. Walk away.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: