Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 07:19:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 51285 funded addresses. 2,162,799 txs. 5 block explorers  (Read 276894 times)
GrGringo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

@mooncoin_foundation, This coins has a lot of big holders, it won't ever be a sustainable model. When it was launched the average value was I remember somewhere of 10 sat and then go back to 2-3 sat and then a pump and then back to 0. Let's remember that the value of bitcoin was then ~800$. Since then 3 year had passed, the number of mooncoins had increased , the bitcon value is much higher then in late 2013 and this coin until now still is at a very big evaluation.

I've invested some amount of money because I followed your thread 1-2 weeks and saw that you are doing something good: like working on a new wallet, changing the algo, but I can't see nowhere a status of this updates, nothing new in 3 weeks.
Why should people buy mooncoin? Is it fast? For certain it isn't for ex if I wanted to move my mooncoins from my wallet to bleutrade it would have taken me 5 hours to receive them. This should be your first priority to really speed things up.

Secondly, what's so great about about it, a lot of coins, many of the coins are being held by suspicious wallets, what special features does it brings?

This coin like so many others doesn't have a real value, it's only for ordinary people to think that they will get rich over night. I invested when it was 2 sat and since then by selling high and buy low several times I have made almost x10 my amount and I am more than satisfied.

You're saying about that sell order at 10 sat for +100 btc. Why should people risk it to buy this coin when they might or might not know that somebody's having billions ready to sell. And most important on exchanges there are sell order not for even 10% of the total coins.

Sorry for the long post. Cheers and good luck

Bitcoin has also big holders and still people are investing in it.

You have followed this thread 3 weeks and you expect within this time frame big updates and a lot op progress? I think the dev does a great job, announched serveral new things but don't expect it is done in a fourthnight!

I moved mooncoins this afternoon from Bleutrade to my wallet, they arrived within half an our.

You are talking about "suspicious wallets", they are explained numerous times in this thread as been Crypsy wallets.

You state "This coin and so many others have no real value" What real value has Bitcoin? Is it backed up by something? No it is just what people believe in. So is Mooncoin!

If you don't believe in a coin than move on to an other coin where you expect to earn a quick buck.

My two cents. If you believe in a project invest in it and if not move on.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upmoonup

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

******DISCORD GROUP CREATED FOR A BETTER BRAINSTORMING: https://discord.gg/xj9t2Vr ****************

http://mooncoin.com/

This project has potential.

I wanna see this coin hit 100 satoshis by the end of the year.

Let's get all together and do some marketing. We are all in the same boat/train!

There is no such as thing luck. We have to chase it.

Who the f*ck is with me?

This is a good project and very underrated. Let's team up and help MOONCOIN travel to the moon!

ALERT: I don't wanna make this a pump/dump type of shit. I'm thinking long term. They have a good project but they fail on the marketing part.
Marketing is everything. You can buy a f*cking PET ROCK. A simple rock, with a nice package, making millions per year. So yeah, marketing is everything. We have to get a nice package for this coin so other people invest in it too.

-------------------------------------------------------------
TO DO (for now):

1- We need a video explaining what MOONCOIN is, another one explaining MoonWord and another one about Smart Likes. So, 3 videos, with top notch animations, with like 2 minutes each. We can order these on fiverr easily. Videos like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=B4YGpWxyn6Y

2- Get accepted in big exchanges like Poloniex or Bitfinex. My plan: Send them alot of support tickets asking them to add MoonCoin to their portfolio.

3- Make a press release for MOONCOIN. We just need someone to write an article explaining what we want and then give it to a distributor.

4- Create a gambling website for MOONCOIN?

------------------------------------------------------------
Join the discord group if you are interested in this project: https://discord.gg/xj9t2Vr

Thank you.
roidudisco

Activity: 373
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

I joined the discord group !
Love this coin and website looks great.

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Mooncoin_Foundation

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

investing in Mooncoin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

One user reproaches MOON for being cheap, another user - for being expensive Smiley
what to answer?
Obviously it's not expensive, nor cheap - everything depends on expectations regarding crypto at all and on the real upcoming future of crypto.
Do your research and compare MOON to other cryptos and to their market cap.

Barrysty1e is working, please don't overload him with talks at the moment, the work is very time consumptive,
a new algo needs a lot of testing before implementing, to be sure that difficulty readjustment will work not like now.

When you deposit coins to an exchange, first please check how many confirmations they ask for MOON,
it depends on exchanges, C-cex has set less confs than other exchanges, Nova - the highest number.

Don't forget that recently MOON was added to C-cex which is not a bad exchange, also MOON made Bleutrade a known exchange with a big trading volume,
this is a progress anyway.

The 100 btc wall is nothing over long term, compare it to the 600 btc 24h MOON volume recently and you'll get the idea.

Mooncoin project http://mooncoin.com 50,000+ funded addresses 2,000,000+ transactions. Exchanges: Coinexchange-NovaExchange. Low inflation with gradual reduce.
5 independent block explorers. Record onto blockchain (free and without 3rd parties) MoonWord programming language + the platform written from scratch.
Mooncoin_Foundation

investing in Mooncoin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

Rumors that kids are behind Bleutrade? What else? More news that can make people laugh?
Even if Bleutrade was launched by kids (years before), years passed since the Bleutrade launch and their childhood passed as well. Smiley

Anyway this man doesn't look like a kid:
https://www.facebook.com/rodrigohenrik
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrigohenrik

Do your research and don't trust rumors.
https://bravenewcoin.com/profiles/exchanges/bleutrade/

Mooncoin project http://mooncoin.com 50,000+ funded addresses 2,000,000+ transactions. Exchanges: Coinexchange-NovaExchange. Low inflation with gradual reduce.
5 independent block explorers. Record onto blockchain (free and without 3rd parties) MoonWord programming language + the platform written from scratch.
lazyspartan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

Hello Moon_Coin Foundation,

We have a new subreddit now r/moontrader with fresh updates and links.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOONTrader/

Also, any ETA on the release of new wallet?

-lazyspartan
Mooncoin_Foundation

investing in Mooncoin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

Added to the OP.

Depends on barry...
anyway even when the wallet is made, changes will not come immediately,
the block number will be set (on which the new algo replaces the old one),
and it's needed to give some time to all exchanges, explorers, users, to let them update the wallet before this block.

Decentralized systems are complex.

lazyspartan

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:51:07 PM

Agreed, thanks for the response and all the works. Keep us posted Smiley
Goldsheik

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

GOLDSHEIK POWER

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

No offense but this coin is ancient and it's still worth only 0.0001 US dollars. Lol.
basementdiplomat

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

No offense but this coin is ancient and it's still worth only 0.0001 US dollars. Lol.

Yet it has a lot more liquidity than many coins listed on the bigger exchanges. What does that tell you?
MOON doesn't depend on the visibility that comes with polo, trex etc.
Littlestan

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

None taken; it's obvious you have no idea what's been happening in the last month.
roidudisco

Activity: 373
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

Fud is a good sign for me it's starting always like that

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
upmoonup

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

Thank you!
Evangelo

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

Hey guys, some of you from the discord are aware, however, I'm suggesting the blacklist of a wallet, 2YGKFzG6cdWAv9M6dr6v3BqVpxAygkkkc5 is the one of the addresses. I understand that there are a rich list, but the individual in charge of the address and wallet has disrupted my free Mooncoin giveaway by creating multiple facebook pages to make multiple claims. Its one thing if you were a really smart investor, another is a smart investor actually involved with the community that helps to make you fucking rich, another is to do what has been done. Please take this into consideration guys, evidently we have a greedy individual. If that individual happens to see this post, I demand that you to come forward and atone for your actions if you have any courage and self respect that may remain obviously you don't respect us.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
lazyspartan

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

Thank you!

I have added your discord channel to our new subreddit. come check us out.

LiftOff1969

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

You had me at thanks...

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:20:42 AM

Hey guys, some of you from the discord are aware, however, I'm suggesting the blacklist of a wallet, 2YGKFzG6cdWAv9M6dr6v3BqVpxAygkkkc5 is the one of the addresses. I understand that there are a rich list, but the individual in charge of the address and wallet has disrupted my free Mooncoin giveaway by creating multiple facebook pages to make multiple claims. Its one thing if you were a really smart investor, another is a smart investor actually involved with the community that helps to make you fucking rich, another is to do what has been done. Please take this into consideration guys, evidently we have a greedy individual. If that individual happens to see this post, I demand that you to come forward and atone for your actions if you have any courage and self respect that may remain obviously you don't respect us.

I would have to disagree with you there, somebody found a technical loophole and abused it, that doesn't really give "You" the authority to recommend that there be a hardfork for MoonCoin and whatever community is left of the coin just so you have the satisfaction of having the individuals wallet edited out due to this.

Most likely those have long been sent to other individual wallets, tumbled or split up and claimed by private key.

I am a obviously a "newreg go fucj" as I have been called so I doubt my opinion will even be read though most likely frowned upon just by seeing "Newbie"

Shit happens, really it does, just like all the people who sold their bitcoins for $500.... I feel that, with a loss of (More) profit that could of been had.

Just take this in your stride bud, learn from your mistakes and next time go through everything you do with a fine toothed comb.

Just before I finish this post I will mention that I do recall reading about a now defunct exchange called MintPal that had a hack with one of its altcoins (BlackCoin) and that never affected the currency, the exchange yes but not the coin as they went back into the hands of users, that can also be said as to what will probably happen with MoonCoin and us Rocketeers.

I was born in 1969 (Yes I am almost half a century old) and am quite looking forward to the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing in a couple of years, just for conspiracies sake I wonder if the flag will still be there haha.

Evangelo

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

I would have to disagree with you there, somebody found a technical loophole and abused it, that doesn't really give "You" the authority to recommend that there be a hardfork for MoonCoin and whatever community is left of the coin just so you have the satisfaction of having the individuals wallet edited out due to this.

Most likely those have long been sent to other individual wallets, tumbled or split up and claimed by private key.

I am a obviously a "newreg go fucj" as I have been called so I doubt my opinion will even be read though most likely frowned upon just by seeing "Newbie"

Shit happens, really it does, just like all the people who sold their bitcoins for $500.... I feel that, with a loss of (More) profit that could of been had.

Just take this in your stride bud, learn from your mistakes and next time go through everything you do with a fine toothed comb.

Just before I finish this post I will mention that I do recall reading about a now defunct exchange called MintPal that had a hack with one of its altcoins (BlackCoin) and that never affected the currency, the exchange yes but not the coin as they went back into the hands of users, that can also be said as to what will probably happen with MoonCoin and us Rocketeers.

I was born in 1969 (Yes I am almost half a century old) and am quite looking forward to the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing in a couple of years, just for conspiracies sake I wonder if the flag will still be there haha.

Yes, I understand what risks are involved and good sir, I never said that "I" have the authority to do anything, If you read again, I wrote "I suggest". And I'm not looking for the satisfaction of having a wallet edited out. I and many others will have the satisfaction of receiving Mooncoin by following guidelines. I'm not sure if you've ever given something you own to complete strangers and if you did, not sure how often you may have done it or do it. However, in my eyes when you're doing something that may possibly benefit someone else's genuine needs, and someone who is looking for their own selfish gain creates multiple Facebook accounts against the post's policy, then I will have a problem because that Mooncoin could have went toward someone in dire need. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine, we will just have to agree to disagree and that's perfectly fine good sir.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
upmoonup

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:26:06 AM

Thank you!

I have added your discord channel to our new subreddit. come check us out.

Thank you. I also added your subreddit on the #updates tab.
ylius

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

If i were you should never sell your moon at 5 sat you were probabbly Cry next months or years after.
and it could be very great for an investor to buy a big pack of it or all in at this price. its sure no risk.

I will do the maximum, investigation, research about the coin : Projects Analyse Math
Possibility for profit • Tips: 1GuDBfMVLgEeh9mDHAWjzGfZiWJQ6vef
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

As large shareholder just let u know I am still Mining MOON whit the new L3 miner, all old miners died last summer..

P.s Transactions are lighting fast I must say...

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 304 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.