Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

You believe that an unstable coin like that is going to be a good hedge against changes in the larger market? What you need to hedge things with to something that actually has a guaranteed rise in value like Bitcoin. You're not going to head something with something that is so utterly and completely unpredictable.

The question is what will be easier:
for BTC to go from almost $3000 to $15000 (x5),
or for MOON to go from 2 Satoshi to 10 Satoshi (x5).
Maybe the word "hedge" is not completely correct, it's all about the risk/reward ratio.
It's just a diversification. MOON is not more unstable than other known coins.
No one can predict the madness of the market though.
BTC was a good hedge at $500-$1000, but now at almost $3000 with an upcoming blockchain changes (August, 1), the possible split into a classic BTC and BTC unlimited (BTU), it's not a hedge (at least not now) in my opinion.
Are you sure that Bitcoin has a guaranteed rise in value from these levels?

The crypto is a quite unpredictable thing though, it always surprises.

cant compare bitcoin with moon.
moon has no devs and community support like btc. to be the devils advocate, the prob with moon is that its whales are short term let-me-take-some-profit oriented thinkers. look at our history. two pump and dump examples- in the early 2014 and a few months ago. then it's dead for years. it appears that the foundation/whales are not putting the best interest of mooncoin above their own financial interest,although they try-ie new logo contest, new website, and discord. the bottom line is they are trying but not trying hard enough. putting our own self interest above mooncoin will eventually kill mooncoins great potential or stay this way. how about recruiting some smart dedicated devs and working on some innovative ideas(smart likes and moon word=not very practical and innovative,imo or else it would be very popular.). its quite simple. if mooncoin succeed we all win.

If Foundation members are short term thinkers, why they have been posting from their accounts since 2014-2015?
Why do they keep donating money for block explorers, for listing at exchanges and for other things?
Obviously they could stop doing it in 2014-2015-2016...

MOON was not a crowdsale, everyone had the same opportunities.
If someone had bought more coins than other people, he risked his money, and other people had the same opportunity.

MOON has no centralised authority, no bosses,
we all are volunteers, and have you personally done anything for MOON?
If you want the progress, then just start doing something. You are welcome.

There are several Mooncoin projects backed by common people all over the world that are in progress now.

Barry already had received from old members several hundreds mil of MOON,
and we are waiting for news from him. Obviously you can hire another dev, but will he be transparent?
Will you dare to launch an .exe file, compiled by him?
Also what if a new dev has coded his own wallet and then barry will provide his version?
Obviously then the versions could interfere one with another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

The bottom line: do something, don't ask what Mooncoin can do for you, ask what you can do for Mooncoin.
Don't compare BTC to MOON, they have very different market caps, they are very different projects.
Better to compare not projects, but their risk/reward ratios. No risk, no profit.
To become a whale, one must risk.

To complain about whales in a decentralised project with equal opportunities?
MOON is fairer than Bitcoin, Bitcoin really had first adopters when people hadn't heard of crypto at all.

And in 2015-2016 people definitely had heard of crypto from TV and Web.
People had a chance to google and to find Bitcointalk and Altcoin announcements and Coinmarketcap,
and to buy MOON (or other Altcoins) cheap when it was a market crisis and no faith.

There are different stories. Mooncoin is fair, with equal opportunities.
Who knows, maybe in the future people will call someone who owns 1-10 million MOON - a whale, and will complain about it.

eugeniusvision

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:26:03 PM

Do we still have a Discord group? I believe I was in one and wondering if Discord group url changed?
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

Please create Decktop light wallet, Electrum for windows.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:37:49 PM

Many courses have recovered. Only Mooncoin is not there.There is a lack of a super news for the future so
the price is slowly rising . And only Yoshit and other small exchanges are also not so great
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

I want a Mobile wallet back on Line ! I have paid for this  Grin

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

Same price week after week what's the actions to increase price (to the Moon) ?

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

Do we still have a Discord group? I believe I was in one and wondering if Discord group url changed?

Discord is alive and well: https://discord.gg/Hhbmdjd

Everyone is welcome. Smiley
Littlestan

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:23:03 AM

I want a Mobile wallet back on Line ! I have paid for this  Grin

Once the Core and algorithm upgrades have happened, then the wallets can be updated. Not before.

Interested in seeing faster, more consistent work on development?

Donate here!:
https://www.youcaring.com/barrystylejames-884047
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

And we are back @ 1 satoshi..I don't know does anyone care anymore or is it relevant to even ask, but Ill ask: did we have that logo contest already? If yes, had it how many logos and this M-logo apparently won?

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:41:21 PM

And we are back @ 1 satoshi..I don't know does anyone care anymore or is it relevant to even ask, but Ill ask: did we have that logo contest already? If yes, had it how many logos and this M-logo apparently won?

Good afternoon from Greece. The logo contest have already ended. The current logo won too.

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

Ok, thanks polemarhos!

HHWlife

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

The bottom line: do something, don't ask what Mooncoin can do for you, ask what you can do for Mooncoin.
Don't compare BTC to MOON, they have very different market caps, they are very different projects.
Better to compare not projects, but their risk/reward ratios. No risk, no profit.
To become a whale, one must risk.

To complain about whales in a decentralised project with equal opportunities?
MOON is fairer than Bitcoin, Bitcoin really had first adopters when people hadn't heard of crypto at all.

And in 2015-2016 people definitely had heard of crypto from TV and Web.
People had a chance to google and to find Bitcointalk and Altcoin announcements and Coinmarketcap,
and to buy MOON (or other Altcoins) cheap when it was a market crisis and no faith.

There are different stories. Mooncoin is fair, with equal opportunities.
Who knows, maybe in the future people will call someone who owns 1-10 million MOON - a whale, and will complain about it.

i dont necessarily disagree w/ you totally. the point i was making is that moon has been nothing but a pumpanddump coin thus far. as soon as it went up to 10+sat ppl sold for quick profit and now back to the bottom again. imo, its not an =opp coin when some ppl have over billions of coins and they are not using them to seriously improve moon other than doing little things here and there.

as far as me contributing, im not a foundation member nor have access to billions or hundreds of coins (if i did, i would focus more on substance like recruiting smart devs, spending on advertising/marketing(ie donating and giving away millions), and raising funds via ico (not this https://www.youcaring.com/barrystylejames-884047 without stating why they should donate although i do appreciate someone trying). but i am contributing as a marketing expert for free.  i mean if you want ppl to donate money or contribute to its ico, they have to believe in the project, right? and that means they will be looking into the team(ie ethereum, bat, etc. smart ppl with proven records). no one is going to blindly give away money to some project without  believing in it and w/o knowing who is behind it. in fact, moon has a horrible track records when you look at the historical chart (short term profit/pump and dump coin).

however there is hope. generally ppl r hesitant to invest in co w/ billions of coins w/ pump and dump history UNLESS of course moon is everywhere giving away to ppl and for good causes. see we let ppl know that old mooncoin is gone and is under a new team who is giving away billions of coins  to help ppl gain financial independence, to benefit organizations, and to contribute towards great causes. whales and miniwhales will get rich if they show unselfishness and caring thru ACTION not talk. saying this is an =opp coin means diddly if you dont prove it w/ actions like donating hundreds of millions, or even billions to great causes and to seriously help ppl. ppl know some whales are sitting on billions and hundreds of miilion coins.

so if you want moon to be successful, hire smart devs and give mooncoins away on a regular basis. prove to the public that you guys care(whether you actually do is not important). dont just hold on to your hundreds of millions of coins or billions hoping it will skyrocket one day; bc if that accidentally happens everyone will be selling and we r back to square one. mooncoin becomes another pumpanddump coin. but if millions of ppl end up owning moon and its stable, whales are set for life.

gl.
moons

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

Hello, people are asking questions about new ideas. I was looking for ideas that I posted on June 23, 2017 in this thread of the forum. I do not know why my sentences in the form of text were deleted. I was not even told to mail about it! 
I hope that people here are decent, do not take away other people's ideas, deleting the text of other people's proposals!

Below is a copy of the text of my proposals, which was posted on June 23

Kind time of day brothers on reason. Read 60-90 pages, "half forgot." It was registered on a forum and, here, I with you. I decided to write, maybe support than I can.
In 2014 I tried to mine at the minimum speeds of 300-1300 kh / s, and on different algorithms - script, keccak and others ...
Minil only Altokiny, you understand the speed even for Lightkoyn miserable, minil about 20 different altkumines.
VERY MUCH deception met on the way of mining, various bad people created currency attracting people, the miners used their capacities, forces, the main thing
Its time when there was enough coins people cheated and threw with money, and I was losing my money, as many at that time.
Actually for this reason, so to speak, as a token of gratitude, I decided not to be too lazy and make my contribution, in many favorite crypto currency MoonCoin.
When the course began to grow on the moon, I did not believe it, it coincided (now I have big financial difficulties), I looked at the course, a thought arose, maybe the guys really plan the objection of the Moon and one more thought, God Is! Smiley
For a long time I have not entered into the world of crypto-currency, probably from the end of 2014, much is forgotten.
I dug up a copy of Wallet.dat "the purse was immersed in the Mariana Trench"Cheesy
I downloaded the wallet, synchronization went on for a long time (1.3 GB), drum roll ... money, all to a penny (with transactions, pleasant memories of coinage), who lost their coins, acquired later and nerves, take my word, he will understand mine delight!
I will not publicly announce the amount, but I will say enough to live not to live rich for several months, in a country average in terms of world standards.
If viewed from the perspective of long-term investments (not counting the spent nerves), equipment purchased for production in early 2014 + global inflation for
3 years, the profit at the rate for today approximately 4 times, two weeks ago the profit was 8 times, I think it's not bad.
But when you are experiencing life's difficulties you least want to count the profit levels, you see the amount and your heart is easier. Smiley
I want to say BIG THANKS to those people who managed to keep LUNE (to me it does not matter, you were too lazy to develop the MOON for several years, or you rested,
Or you have waited, or bought the currency for your personal desire to revive). Important here is another. As a simple philistine, I conserved wallet.dat in 2014, I got it in 3 years, I synchronized and everything, MY MONEY IS PLACE! What can there still be comments, reasonings, words ... Everything is clear and understandable, like a day - IT IS DESIGNED STABILITY! Thanks guys!!!

On the level with Dogecoin, it may well be the Moon, just these
Two currencies can quite go even, shoulder to shoulder 100-200 SAT.
My suggestions:
Centralization of information
1. On the official site to create the Russian and Chinese languages ??are completely identical to the design in English (the legal status of the country's crypto currency can be found on the Internet), even if people are stimulated to trade in the currency of their country, the authorities of any country will go to ordinary people to meet ( Especially against the backdrop of the recent adoption of the BTC, highly respected by Japan, India), since the interest from bank transfers makes a profit to the country, perhaps not more than tens of thousands of people trading on exchanges, but still it is profit.

2. Create a new, third branch of communication (in this forum), and this time exclusively on technical issues (people will know that all technical
Information on the appropriate forum). When I read the forum and the dispute began, it repels any newcomer, the beginner needs everything simply and clearly, this is his money and
Fear is maximal! If a person tormented by questions of a technical nature comes in, he will ask a question, and his question will be trampled, for example by quarrels and unnecessary disputes between
By yourself. Why should he look for when the alternative is "ocean".

3. Create a small forum on the official website (for discussion, debate and decisions by all people who belong to the Moon), this will rally the supporters of the moon more + people will know that you can immediately leave on the official website a comment, that will be something to read in the ordinary communication of people And create an impression of the currency as a whole, it increases trust.
I'll give an analogy that is clear to this category of clever people - (now, it seems that if you look at the moon as a server, all the wires are connected to where you want, but all the wires are tangled, just for the beginner to search for information about the moon, everything is like As if in different places). The newcomer is simply lost and will go to any formed, with a relatively small price.

4. Create on the official website, a separate branch of the stories from the forum (Currency 3 years). Many old diggers have their own stories. Fake stories with
Specially hired team, I think not worth doing. The moon should be as honest as possible! My story is multiplied, as an example of stories, for writing your own
Truthful stories, both positive and negative by other people.

5. Security - MAIN STANDARDS, stability proved by security and retained, will attract not a few investors.

6. When the appearance of the concept of the moon will be created, do not hesitate to ask people, already on the main site to make posts (without fanaticism) on your pages or
Order advertising (so that, if possible, ordered a minimum advertisement in the social network visited, if it does not contradict the policy of this social network), this will make everyone the owner of the moon, live and the most honest advertising, on the full confidence of developers to small investors and exchange players.

7. Dear developers, please make it possible to change the size of the wallet window, otherwise it's like a patch on half the screen Smiley

8. Once a week, at least on the official website, reports of all the developers of the moon, about the work done, for example (security - one section, design - another section, etc.).

9. Do not distract your developers by trivialities, for example, if a person is engaged in a site, he should not be distracted at all on other issues of assistance.

10. Vote until the New Year. In the New Year choose a finalist on the basis of voting results. Before the New Year to change logos (on the site mention the change of logos, for example, once a month, so that you do not strain and people have time to test).
I think this will attract attention, every month, changing the logo. In addition, people in the work test different logos. Perhaps more will be discussed and integrated into the Moon community.

Maybe I missed something or did not see it when reading the forum, wrote similar advice, do not trample on kind people. The entire forum about the moon does not have any sense and time. There are still ideas in my head, I will add here (you can read it by going to my profile)

Additions:
Mistrustful, thinking that everything is paid for and this is another PR, the brothers just did not cheat you with a lot of Altkokin, that's why it's hard for you to believe that a person can write and draw a logo for all that, enough days, correctly do that doubtfulness, this Increases your caution! All screenshots, dat, etc., of all the coins I have, to prove any of my words from the story told in this article, I CAN 100%! But you will not prove to me what I will not, but the dispute
Will not give birth to truth in this context, he will kill the time of both sides of the dispute!
And I repeat, for a very simple reason, all this is created and written in gratitude
ALL really helping people in the development of the Moon unilaterally, that is, one way to developers and investors! Of course, and my benefit
There is, the higher the course the better, for obvious reasons Smiley
For all the nuances, please contact me in a personal message, warn me if you will use the text of my story, etc.
Idiotic, unreasoned questions will be ignored, there is no time for empty chatter!

MoonCoin logo
The palette of this moon has many shades, mostly (brown, gray, bluish).
I did not go into the contests, etc. Just drew the idea and laid out only here.
I do not impose anything on anyone, it's my help to you, for your stability for me and the chance for all people Wink

Logo description
Made several versions of the moon, also painted a bitcoin logo for a better comparison. While reading the forum, people constantly expressed their wishes about the minimalist design, tried to implement it. The possibility of correction is available.
Small, coarse rays, personifies the powerful and stable reflection of the sun's rays in the full moon (next, for comparison of the sun in the form of a coin bitcoin).
Light patterns on the body of the moon, these are abstract craters. Actually everything, this is the whole concept, simple, realistic in the color of silver (or blue hue), close to real reflection, minimalist design.
Moon-go - can be translated as (the moon ahead or compare with the smart, ancient strategic game GO) Popular in Asia and Russia - which will undoubtedly play into the hands of marketers
The moon! (You can put on the logo of Moon-Go or MoonCoin-Go).
Syllables are attached to the drawings. Perhaps the team will approach the team to attract people.
Everyone who starts to touch politics or try to offend, will be ignored, and I will not even tell you what I think of you when you link politics and the Moon Smiley
I really hope that you have a serious and long-term desire for the moon!
Thank you all People! To all the wonderful mood without useless arguments, a lot of moon, high Sat. Wink

Link to picture: http://i062.radikal.ru/1706/ac/ff721f7fda77.jpg
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

If viewed from the perspective of long-term investments (not counting the spent nerves), equipment purchased for production in early 2014 + global inflation for
3 years, the profit at the rate for today approximately 4 times, two weeks ago the profit was 8 times, I think it's not bad.
But when you are experiencing life's difficulties you least want to count the profit levels, you see the amount and your heart is easier. Smiley
I want to say BIG THANKS to those people who managed to keep LUNE (to me it does not matter, you were too lazy to develop the MOON for several years, or you rested,
Or you have waited, or bought the currency for your personal desire to revive). Important here is another. As a simple philistine, I conserved wallet.dat in 2014, I got it in 3 years, I synchronized and everything, MY MONEY IS PLACE! What can there still be comments, reasonings, words ... Everything is clear and understandable, like a day - IT IS DESIGNED STABILITY! Thanks guys!!!

Thank you,
I don't know why your previous post has been deleted,
this thread is not self-moderated, which means a topic starter is not able to delete other people's posts,
it's only a Bitcointalk mod who can do that.

moons

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

Sorry, cut the link in Google, but did not know that the forum posts are prohibited. The newcomer. Link to this image - http://i062.radikal.ru/1706/ac/ff721f7fda77.jpg  Shocked  painstakingly and very long  Roll Eyes
Yes, the news is great! Place full information about the Moon at the beginning of the forum.
I would say, it's better and informative than many of the Altcoins. I meant, as it seems to me, the centralization of information on its own official website and communication about the Moon (a separately created page, all about the Moon), will attract to the Moon more confidence and a desire to buy.
On the official website of the major changes have not noticed. Not one word was taken from the concept (as if one team is sitting on the forum and rewriting themselves with them). It's strange. Usually, when people are confident in development, they work closely with their official website.
I'll tell you a little story. When I was engaged in mining (various Altcoins), those who simply wanted to collect money from people and quickly run away with money, created a thread on the forum, but their own site, as a rule, did not develop. People corresponded on the forum (coin diggers, mined), then people just disappeared from the forum, closing all the cranes for digging (sometimes running off without closing the taps, how much greed). People did not deal with the official website (if they wanted to quickly collect money from diggers, cheat and leave).
I very much hope that you seriously approach the issue with the Moon and without deception.
The new site is excellent externally, translation into other languages has not yet been seen.
Well, that part of the coins exchanged for 4 Sat (for me it is quite enough). Part 6660000 was abandoned. Even if the rate drops to zero, not that terrible! But I really hope to raise to 100 Sat, to begin with. Thank you.
moons

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

Thank you,
I don't know why your previous post has been deleted,
this thread is not self-moderated, which means a topic starter is not able to delete other people's posts,
it's only a Bitcointalk mod who can do that.
Mooncoin_Foundation
Many thanks to you for your prompt and comprehensible answer. Thanks for the kind words. Great work!
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

It's a shame that MOON is not listed on other exchanges like BITTREX, or CRYPOTPIA ..

That would bring more volume.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

It's a shame that MOON is not listed on other exchanges like BITTREX, or CRYPOTPIA ..

Good agternoon grom Greece ! The future plans include the entrance in more exchanges. Smiley

Littlestan

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:45:12 PM

More exchanges won't long term help a crypto that is technically in 2014 still with no active features.

Everything is hinging on the Core/algorithm/wallet updates. It doesn't matter how we package or present it as a crypto, it offers little to nothing meaningful until then.

I'm not being critical when I say this, I'm trying to be realistic. The time of Dogecoin-esque booms and popularity is over.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: