Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Board/team/coregroup call it whatever, the shit is exactly the same.

I have never seen a token/coin having a board (Please send your proofs if you any). People should please stop talking about board.

There's been a lot of dictatorship here

I think what we need now is having an official team (Core developer, ad manager, .....) and each person in the group should work mostly in it's field while feeding back the community. The community needs to know those working for this project. The names too should be on the official website. It'll give us a better reputation.

Oh and midmir, nice to see you made a new user to support your crap.

why on earth would you think this way?... I am me as you are you, except if you are not you, then you should not think everybody is like you...

I have forgiven you anyways

Onelove

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdinan1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

The ICO's didn't existed when Mooncoin was around. It is entirely different model.

Yes the landscape has changed quite a bit, the current state of the cryptosphere doesn't allow the old model to be successful, we're going with the times and not being left behind.

Private cryptocurrencies are not much different from fiat. When you take VC money of course there will be hierarchy. Mooncoin and other decentralized coins do not have hierarchy and this is the POINT.
I am sorry for repeating myself but Mooncoin is not a company, it is not private and will not be. There is no such thing as board.

The board won't strategize in public. Mooncoin will still be decentralised but we are adopting some aspects of a centralised organisation because it better fits the current climate.

After we saw the logo vote was not legit and was manipulated, we need to revert it back.

False accusation. This began in the early days of the discord community by people who value democracy. 
There were two consecutive votes, this first had many entries including the old design, and the new design won with little opposition. The second vote, which was heavily advertised over a week, was won by the new design. 

This afforded Mooncoin a significant amount of support, seen by the sell walls accumulating and reduced participation across all forums. We all looked like fools arguing over a vector and no one wants to invest in a fools enterprise.   

I totally agree with you , the whole point behind a decentralized currency is to break away from the constrants and controls of a centralized setup. That being said I do think that there needs to be some order in getting things started, and frankly moon is still getting started. I think that a team of people that work together with the developers can push this coin into action and set it free like a little bird from its nest. For now it seems like there is still work to be done before we let this bird fly free.
bro_bro

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:10:14 PM

This project is very unique and nice because the name taken is the name of the moon hopefully this project runs smoothly.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:39:57 PM

The website of Discord?
How many Mooncoin channels does it have?
Direct links?
How many users read it?
Is it possible to read it without an invitation?
Why Discord?

We definitely need better understanding of what Discord for and how it works, and its advantages if there are any.

However, this Bitcointalk forum is also important, it's a very known and popular forum, it has many visitors,
and with every post in this ANN thread people see Mooncoin in the Announcement section, on the first page, for a while,
it drives their attention to MOON.

HHWlife

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:54:13 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:07:24 PM by HHWlife

hello everyone!
Andreas Antonopoulos said, “I think the most important thing is to try to objectively look at what’s really important in the Bitcoin space, which is the technology,”
yes the technology!!
thats what we need to focus on for mooncoin. ppl generally dont care about how the logo looks, petty squabbles of who insulted whom, creating board, forum, discord, etc.(ex. i mean we have 2 websites? what a time waster), even though all these are necessary part of the development of mooncoin. we are spending too much time on form rather than substance. dont sweat the small stuff guys. nothing matters if technology behind mooncoin doesnt work. smart ppl get busy keep innovating on the technology. failures and not-so-smart ppl focus on trivialities because they dont know what to do with things that really matter. lets be more like smart ppl.
long live moon!!

Littlestan

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:07:17 PM

The website of Discord?
Direct links?
How many users read it?
Why Discord?

We definitely need better understanding of what Discord for and how it works, and its advantages if there are any.

However, this Bitcointalk forum is also important, it's a very known and popular forum, it has many visitors,
and with every post in this ANN thread people see Mooncoin in the Announcement section, on the first page, for a while,

You could, maybe, just come onto the Discord and discover all those things for yourself?

In less time than it took for you to make that post you could have signed up and been on it.

I promise there are no bears. Or bees. Or bears that spit bees.

https://discord.gg/Hhbmdjd
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:04:42 PM

You could, maybe, just come onto the Discord and discover all those things for yourself?

In less time than it took for you to make that post you could have signed up and been on it.

[/quote]

Hey Stan. Mooncoin now $0.000045  . what's happening . The yellow moon is missing   Grin  Grin
You think the course will ever rise again ? Next year $ 0.00099  ?
I hope he comes back up again . it is time. Give everything so it works  Grin
bigpoppa

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

Well, whilst you guys fight back and forth, the project is moving forward with or without you. Pull your head in and get with the program. You had 3 years to do what you wanted, and you haven't done shit.

Welcome to Moon Ecosystem!
pamims

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

The website of Discord?
Direct links?
How many users read it?
Why Discord?

Discord has a website and an app.
Our group has a single discord server that has several mooncoin channels on it.
https://discord.gg/5Yf2uYx Here's a direct link that should never expire. Anyone can use this link.
In the last 30 days, we had 500 users post. In the last 7 days 350 people posted. We had many more but people started leaving when Nico had a shitfit and put Moon progress at a standstill. That coupled with lack of update lost is a lot of our user base.
You need an "invitation," but since I made an invitation that never expires and posted it in a public place, everybody has an invitation. Discord is like slack except it doesn't suck.
Discord is convenient and allows rapid sharing of ideas. Your entire 140 pages of posts can get blown away in a matter of days, if not hours when there's a lot going on. I can use discord on my phone without having to type into microscopic text boxes and having to log in every time I open my mobile browser. The stay logged in function doesn't work for this site when your tower changes all the time.
It took me a matter of minutes to figure discord out. To learn the finer details of discord, it took me like a day of poking around. Literally all you have to do is link yourself in and have a look around.

As far as the importance of the ANN, I agree that it is important to maintain. But to be honest, the ANN is the last place I check if I want coin information. And that's if I check it. ANNs in general seem to be filled with a lot of toolbags. So I don't like this site for personal use. But, I think having a thread here that isn't filled with people crying would be useful. Plenty of coins follow a slack and an ANN. And discord is slack that doesn't suck. You're correct. Every post here bumps this to the top. And then people come here and see whining Nico's and rim-dim-dim's. It's embarrassing. We want your input into the community we formed. And all we want is to get mooncoin to a competitive level technologically. And then we need people to build projects that utilize mooncoin. Excuse us if we don't want to sit and wait for moon to magically gain value.
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

I've just checked the discord, I think it's okay. Having other communicating platform other  than bitcointalk will enhance better communication and bridge the gaps between devs/team and the community while it'll also unify the community.

Let's embrace it
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

I think it's time for MOONCOIN to go beyond the Moon. I think this is similar and not popular unlike Dogecoin.

I just bought 10Mil MOONCOIN and hoping the value will increase. Just waiting for an update of this crypto.
Littlestan

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:44:30 AM

Hey Stan. Mooncoin now $0.000045  . what's happening . The yellow moon is missing   Grin  Grin
You think the course will ever rise again ? Next year $ 0.00099  ?
I hope he comes back up again . it is time. Give everything so it works  Grin
[/quote]

Hey ostsee77!,

As far as pricing goes... I'm not really concerned with it. I know this sounds counter-intuitive,
but my reasoning is that once we have practical, usable features (MoonEdu, SmartLikes, etc.) to
offer the public and businesses, built on top of a solid, properly functioning Core and wallet, then the
price will rise up and, even better, *stay* up! Smiley

I can assure you that there are many of us Mooninites working, working, working to make all this actually happen,
including our essential dev barrysty1e.

If ANYONE here has any assets, talents or abilities they can offer Mooncoin (programming skill, marketing skill or resources,
interest in donating to hasten and ensure progress, etc) please feel free to contact me or any Admin or Moderator
in the Discord as there's sure to be something we can involve you in!
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

We are going to the moon tonight.... Smiley
bit555

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Tell me, what are the prospects for Mooncoin?
ItsRainingMoney

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

We are going to the moon tonight.... Smiley

Fly baby fly.  Grin

Otherwise communication is always good for progress. As long as the communication is not hindered by too much personal (non-useful) noise.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:05:18 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 02:09:31 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Yes, there is a suggestion to avoid anything personal in this thread.

If someone asks questions or suggests something, then just to answer questions without "bear or bees",
or to comment a suggestion without any trolling.
Just, a question - an answer.

Thanks for the answers, just don't understand,
according to http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/discord.gg
the whole website has a very low traffic, probably not more than 100-500 visitors per day,
for the whole discord.gg.

Is there another Discord website with Mooncoin channels, and if not, why the traffic is so low?

Was the Discord.gg website created by one of Mooncoin supporters?
If you answer these questions, Bitcointalk users will read your answers,
and more people will join your website. A man has asked recently why Bitcointalk users are not at Discord,
but people need better understanding to start using a new service.

pamims

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:35:53 PM

Yes, there is a suggestion to avoid anything personal in this thread.

If someone asks questions or suggests something, then just to answer questions without "bear or bees",
or to comment a suggestion without any trolling.
Just, a question - an answer.

Thanks for the answers, just don't understand,
according to http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/discord.gg
the whole website has a very low traffic, probably not more than 100-500 visitors per day,
for the whole discord.gg.

Is there another Discord website with Mooncoin channels, and if not, why the traffic is so low?

Was the Discord.gg website created by one of Mooncoin supporters?
If you answer these questions, Bitcointalk users will read your answers,
and more people will join your website. A man has asked recently why Bitcointalk users are not at Discord,
but people need better understanding to start using a new service.

Holy fucking shit dude. I don't even care if you head there or not. Literally, the amount of research you did took longer than just going there to figure it out. If you think that the whole of discord users is slow, then whoever you got your numbers from is wrong. It's so wrong it's funny. It's like you're completely out of touch with popular platforms. Seriously, talking with you beyond this point is like talking to a flat-earther. The only excuse you have for not just looking at the service is that you're a stubborn moron. You actually did more work than it would have taken you to go there, come back, and then post about it. It's not my job to sell the service. The owners of discord are likely not proponents of mooncoin at all. A mooncoin user went there, clicked on the "create server" button, and gathered a huge group of people that also like mooncoin. But you would have known that if you weren't being so dense about it. I'm laughing at you right now. In my last post, I answered so many of your questions about discord that it was unwarranted. I'm not coming back to this ANN. I don't care about you guys. I'm half tempted to just withdraw my funds. It'll depend on if your dev decides to go on hiatus again. I've wasted too much energy on this coin. Deuces.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

视乎很有兴趣。

Thank you. You are welcome.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:50:22 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:21:59 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Not to split the community,
I'm asking people to avoid fighting each other.
If you don't agree with some proposals, just propose something new, or support what you believe is correct.
Let other people support what they believe is correct,
you can create or support what you believe is right, and that is better than battles and splitting the community.
You can use any forum which you believe is comfortable for you. The community is free. There are no bosses.

I was going to visit Discord, just asked some questions to figure everything out before (I've received a PM from one user with some information and just had to check it out by asking a question about discord.gg owners), and now I've decided  that I personally will continue post here only, if someone wants, he may repost my posts at Discord, it's up to you.  

And one more thing to mention: if people ask me questions (even stupid one) I'm answering them with no personal attacks and with no laughing at one who asks them, and it lasts during years,
so I expect at least the light version of the same attitude to my questions. Thank you.

Also don't whinge, don't be full with low emotions, just act and act wisely.
Remember about the Brooklyn way and the Mooncoin spirit.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

Not to split the community,
I'm asking people to avoid fighting each other.
If you don't agree with some proposals, just propose something new, or support what you believe is correct.
Let other people support what they believe is correct,
you can create or support what you believe is right, and that is better than battles and splitting the community.
You can use any forum which you believe is comfortable for you. The community is free. There are no bosses.

I was going to visit Discord, just asked some questions to figure everything out before (I've received a PM from one user with some information and just had to check it out by asking a question about discord.gg owners), and now I've decided  that I personally will continue post here only, if someone wants, he may repost my posts at Discord, it's up to you.  

And one more thing to mention: if people ask me questions (even stupid one) I'm answering them with no personal attacks and with no laughing at one who asks them, and it lasts during years,
so I expect at least the light version of the same attitude to my questions. Thank you.

Also don't whinge, don't be full with low emotions, just act and act wisely.
Remember about the Brooklyn way and the Mooncoin spirit.

Good afternoon. I agree 100% !

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: