Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90468 times)
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Actually when i was i enter in the world of crypto $3000 is okay for me its a big for me but i was amaze when the value of bitcoin hit $7500 its so amazing for me bacause i did not expect that so for now i have a courage to earn because of that.
shendeaz

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:27 AM

Bitcoin is still in its development phase. The value of Bitcoin has not been set yet. With the global emphasis on bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will get higher and higher. I think it can continue to invest in bitcoin. Of course, you should make it clear that investment The risk, I wish we are all lucky. Smiley
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

Maybe on this year, i think this is a revolution for Bitcoin price.
Omg bitcoin reached 7.5k USD.
I cant believe that, because i buy bitcoin on october, i hold to now and i got huge profit because i buy 1.5 btc use my money on 5k usd/btc price.
Then i hold because i believe btc will reach more than 6k usd.
But now? this is 7.5k usd, im confused, i want to sell or hold for more time?
Arghh , thanks a lot btc , i still believe on btc , will raise more high price.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

I think this year will be great for the bitcoin as the value of it rises and it is getting known to some people in the cryptoworld.Maybe goverment should start having a discussion of the perks that you can get with bitcoin.They should start talking about the permission of it to be legal in some countries.Still hoping that the price would'nt drop at high rate this year.

I guess government are well aware about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe they are starting to make a research about it or they are starting to buy already. We do not know. I know it will be threat for them because Bitcoin wants to be our currency, even if they do not want it people are getting involved because they want the characteristics Bitcoin has.

doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

By 2017 it makes a lot of hope for me and the team, we are very happy because we hope to reach 100 million bitcoins and this will continue to skyrocket, and our team is more enthusiastic in working, hopefully the price will continue to increase, but we hope this project always give a definite job in making payments.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:55 AM

Currently bitcoin is very famous for its very expensive price, of course in the future the price will continue to rise. Being the main currency on the internet and transactions on the internet, does not mean bitcoin can change the currency of a country
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:22 AM

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
We have got really great starting price of $1000 however within first week of this year we have seen huge volatility in price which can be panic for newbie traders. However big investors always like to hold for long term as they look at monthly or yearly chart only, so we may see continuous uptrend with new money going into marketcap from millionaires pocket this year.

I don't have doubt that price will be well above $1000 by end of this year however it may take much longer time to be used as mainstream currency.
Yes, Actually at the end of this year we have been experiencing the large scale of Bitcoin price, before 8 hours I have got the price $7523, That is huge. No one can believe that such type of amount at this stage.
Now it is getting a matter of panic for the Bitcoin holders regarding the price rising. I believe that the market will face a price fall down at the end of the November and it will come to the price race. So I think if someone can be able to save Bitcoin then he or she will be benefitted at the start of 2018. I hope next year we will observe the most exciting event of this platform. I also believe that in the next year, Some developed countries will allow Bitcoin and enlist as a local currency.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

I am so sure, that this year, bitcoin prices will indeed rise. but I did not expect that bitcoin prices would rise as high as this. in fact, I regret not buying bitcoin at the beginning of the year. maybe this bitcoin price increase will continue to happen.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

Since this post was around January i think the price that time was more or less a thousand dollars. Well since 2017 is almost over i think we will see higher high and around $8000 to $10000 before the end of the year. I think only a few people had expected that we will reach more than $7000. This ia one of the best year of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general since ethereum and other altcoins price rise more than double. We saw big players in the financial industry took notice and they either love it or bash it. We also saw some countries banning cryptocurrency and some contries recognizing bitcoin as an official currency. 2017 is a good year for cryptocurrency.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

2017 is a great year for bitcoin! Looking back, it is priced at around $800 in January, and now it is over $7,000. It outperforms alt coins with a market dominance at over 60% currently.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumitmehra08

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:18:20 AM

I think the world is becoming more and more reliant on the internet, people are already using e-wallets like in my country(India) - PayTM, Mobiwik etc. This is only a matter of few years when people here will move towards an open and safe mode of transaction i.e. Bitcoin. On the other hand the youth here are investing more in bitcoin because of its similarity towards investing in gold. As there's a limited amount of presence of gold on earth. As new gold is mined it becomes difficult and more expensive to find new gold. Same is the case with bitcoin. There are only 21 million bitcoin, as the use of bitcoin goes up, it becomes harder and harder to find more bitcoin, therefore the value of bitcoin also goes up. This is why people are investing in bitcoin here. They think of it as a "future savings" which will significantly increase as the years pass by.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

Can be said that the price of bitcoin 2017 is amazing, the beginning price of the year about $ 800 and has now reached more than $ 7400 or 960% rise, of course this brings a big impact for bitcoin users and they get big profits.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:04:14 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

agree with you, i think in next years bitcoin can reach more $1100. its make people, goverment and bank more interest with bitcoin. maybe bitcoin will be accept in all country in the world and there is no country who ban bitcoin

rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

maybe after these year or in the year 2018 it will be a little mainstream but not that like fiat. I think the price will go 8.5k usd in nov.30 and in dec. 20-31 it will be 9k + and up ..
the thing is how do governments will implement taxes if ever. if they will go and partners to all exchange sites and implement taxes before they exchange it to fiat maybe it is one way bitcoin will legalize .. but it will us suffer to expensive taxes eheheheh.. so I prefer not having taxes because if we exchange it to fiat many of fees and taxes before we get the money hahahaha...
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

agree with you, i think in next years bitcoin can reach more $1100. its make people, goverment and bank more interest with bitcoin. maybe bitcoin will be accept in all country in the world and there is no country who ban bitcoin
Even now the government is already alarmed with the significant increase of adoptions to bitcoin, that can be seen through its price increase which has a value of more than $7,000 now. This year will surely end with a good price and that price represent how people are supporting bitcoin and when it continue to grow the government are also making laws that we should abide in order to protect the interest of the people, they will impose rules to collect taxes and impose exchanges to comply with the money laundering law.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

I think it can easy go to 10k at the end of the month because it is very popular and it still is growing right now more and more people believe in it so they keep their bitcoins more and more people are starting to know about it so they buy bitcoins.
Xabad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

A great question that was asked from the start of the year. I don't think anyone would imagine that the coin would reach this price on this year. @ 750% increase in its value for less than a year. This is the best investment that anyone could have for 2017. Let us see if how will 2018 price looks like.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

i think bitcoin price will increase up 10000$ very soon.just need to wait.it is matter of time to reach bitcoin up to 10K$.its better hold the bitcoin and wait.as bitcoin become become popular day by day,its market value also increased and also its demand as well.
thebosskid

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

Even now the government is already alarmed with the significant increase of adoptions to bitcoin, that can be seen through its price increase which has a value of more than $7,000 now. This year will surely end with a good price and that price represent how people are supporting bitcoin and when it continue to grow the government are also making laws that we should abide in order to protect the interest of the people, they will impose rules to collect taxes and impose exchanges to comply with the money laundering law.
I agree with you i personally think that it will end this year with the price of 10k easily because it has already reached 7.5k and more and more people are knowing about it since it has reached a big amount even thieves right know are stealing bitcoin machines.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

Bitcoin will continue go up in a roller-coaster way and will hit all time high in 2017. Bitcoin is in a long term upward phase and with more people using bitcoins and more services provided, it will have more demand.
Right, the more people the more increase in demand as long as people uderstand what bitcoin and what did they do in bitcoin. I think this will hit up more and more in 2018 as I observe,
I didn't see anything in bitcoin, us it helps a lot of people who use this one then it will roll up to our future

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: