Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin  (Read 34063 times)
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

I trust bitcoin more. But I know that this coin will bring me less profit than ripple can bring. I would not be willing to take risks, so I bought a reliable coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisdak40

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

This too shall pass

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:41 AM

Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
I would choose bitcoin over ripple if i were to choose between the two. Ripple is not considered a cryptocurrency by others so it would awkward to see it topping the market cap chart.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

When giving these two choices, I still choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is born early, has a strong foundation, has the strongest community, the highest value, and can affect all the price markets of other electronic currencies. And of course the Ripple is also very potential.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

I trust bitcoin more. But I know that this coin will bring me less profit than ripple can bring. I would not be willing to take risks, so I bought a reliable coin.
I also trust Bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin is the most popular coin since it it the first digital cryptocurrency that has been introduced to all of us; the price is more valuable than ripple so if I'm gonna choose, i will prefer to have Bitcoin.

energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

I also trust Bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin is the most popular coin since it it the first digital cryptocurrency that has been introduced to all of us; the price is more valuable than ripple so if I'm gonna choose, i will prefer to have Bitcoin.

I don't even understand how one can compare ripple with bitcoin. Ripple is a company, it's not decentralized. It's 100% centralized and this is inconsistent with the spirit of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Ripple fails at the very start just because of this. It's not a part of our decentralized world, is it? Bitcoin will have the supremacy over ripple, always.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

I don't even understand how one can compare ripple with bitcoin. Ripple is a company, it's not decentralized. It's 100% centralized and this is inconsistent with the spirit of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Ripple fails at the very start just because of this. It's not a part of our decentralized world, is it? Bitcoin will have the supremacy over ripple, always.
Ripple is a XRP coin that is in a third rank in crypto currency market as Altcoins, there are more people in the world choose XRP to be use for there day trading as they think that they will earn profit because of its volatility, but still it cannot be comparable for bitcoin because in terms of value there is nothing more to be compare to bitcoin. Bitcoin has a high market capacity and limited circulating supply which is in reverse with that of ripple therefore still bitcoin is the most popular.
Derizia99

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:18 AM

I say, it could be that ripple will replace bitcoin, as long as the ripple is good, see the ripple now, people also buy ripple, because the riple price always go up, other than that people are interested in bitcoin because, bitcoin is the first coin, for those who make a lot of money choosing bitcoin, who have a little money choosing a ripple, that's my opinion
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

The ripple is a bubble coin. Capitalization is the third largest market because they have so many coins issued. At this point the price of the altcion is rising sharply, but the ripple is not rising up to $ 1.
Victorialll

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

BTC is always be the one, but I think XRP is also good  as it now is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. I believe that it will change the ways in which banks and conduct businesses all over the world.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

I prefer Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the Grandfather of all altcoins. Ripple has a largel supply than ripple that can't surpass the price of bitcoin.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

with Bitcoin so expensive and powerful, I'm sure to stay with Bitcoin. besides Bitcoin also has high development potential.
so choosing Bitcoin is the right decision to make a big profit. so I'll stick with Bitcoin and keep trying to stick with Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Ripple on the other hand is a single company that originally came up with XRP tokens meant for facilitating distant financial transactions and lowering their respective fees. The code was eventually made open source, but the fact that it came from a single company which still owns over 60% of all tokens doesn’t resonate with all the blockchain enthusiasts.

Ripple's Codius was on track to compete directly with Ethereum but when it comes to distributed computing Ripple engineers noted there were other projects addressing this with what they considered far better approaches and were much further along (notably Docker) so they shelved this track of development in favor of focusing on another protocol which could deliver networked trustless escrow between any two distributed ledgers capable of cryptographically proving receipt of payment.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

How can we compare ripple and bitcoin? bitcoin will be number one for a long time. he trusts a huge community
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Ripple is an Altcoin that has a pretty good development in this period. so for the price Rippl get a pretty good improvement.
but until now for the price Altcoin still not able to beat Bitcoin. so even though Ripple has increased prices, still cannot beat Bitcoin.
so I will choose Bitcoin which has the highest price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

between Ripple and Bitcoin, of course, I will choose Bitcoin because I think the quality of Bitcoin is much better than Ripple we can see Bitcoin in the market has the largest community so I think the best choice remains on Bitcoin
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Because Bitcoin has a bright future and has become a strong coin of all kinds of shocks, bitcoin still survives in crypto. The value that is owned and the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin is also very promising and seductive customers crypto. While Ripple is still a small coin, and growth is still slow, to benefit from Ripple takes a long time, therefore people choose bitcoin.

German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

It is very hard to make right choose between Ripple and Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin much better, but probably Ripple has good investment potential as well. I can say that Bitcoin is more safe and that Ripple more risky.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

I don't think Ripple could replace Bitcoin as being the mainstream digital currency in the market right now. They are far from each other in terms of trading volume and Bitcoin has more market share in the market. Bitcoin is more supported than ripple, especially in Japan you can purchase stuff using BTC because they legalized and have its own rules and regulations and I heard that Russia supports BTC as well. We can't argue that BTC is far from other coins including ETH, EOS, Stellar, etc.. but who knows? that someday these altcoins may replace Bitcoin as our current no.1 crypto currency.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
barlasb

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

Ripple wont replace bitcoin but for the future ripple could be more profitable but need to burn some of their coins and adopts some more new programmes or projects
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

I think Ripple. The main function of Ripple is to use it as an exchange currency for transfers, when it is required to transfer one currency to another, and so it quickly attracted the attention of large banks. To date, this coin is used by more than 100 financial companies around the world. The main advantage of XRP is the speed and cost of transactions. The average cost of a transaction in a Ripple network is one hundredth of a cent. Against the background of this amount, commissions in the Bitcoin network look like a real robbery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: