Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Tezos is superior to existing smart contracts, in terms of nex gen platforms  scalability will be one of the major criteria

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Tezos is superior to existing smart contracts, in terms of nex gen platforms  scalability will be one of the major criteria

if they really can provide what´s promised, it would really dominate the market

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

The swiss law don't care if you get scammed ..

As anyone walked into the police and asked for the serious fraud squad ?
You will not pay no lawyers the POLICE will deal with it fact..

You think because they get fancy lawyers and people with a couple of capital letter before their names
that they wont ROB YOU SILLY ?..

See we in the UK no matter where you are if you have stole from a UK citizen in any way shape or form
you will be a criminal and the justice system will want your ASS Wink..

I will prove that even GOVERNMENT peoples can be CORRUPT Wink

Carillion puts outsourcers' accounting practices into spotlight
https://www.ft.com/content/e008cdc6-f143-11e7-ac08-07c3086a2625
7 Jan 2018 - If Carillion was a bricks n'mortar building rather than a bricks n'mortar business employing 43,000 workers it would be rubble by now. It is a miracle of engineering that Carillion still stands. Its debt — close to £900m — plus a £590m pension deficit tower over equity. The shares have fallen from above 200p ...

WORLDVIEW: KPMG exposed in ANOTHER scandal - is Carillion a ...
https://www.biznews.com/premium/2018/.../kpmg-audit-scandal-carillion-game-changer...
5 days ago - Global auditing giant KPMG has appeared with increasing frequency in the headlines in connection with accounting scandals, yet it has kept on going.

I just want to warn you all be very careful when buying TEZOS it could very well be a scam
PYRAMID SCHEME ..< The fight to see who bails for the highest price when traded leaving the rest with a bag full of bullshit tokens..

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND why the swiss let Gevers stay in control after all the documents proving
the GEVERS is a total scammer..

In the UK and i imagine the USA if you have stole from a citizen it doesn't matter where you live in the world you can still be done for theft..

You will see below the MADNESS
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

The Swiss German press has done the first objective look at Mr. Gevers. However, he continues to be protected and groomed by the Swiss establishment as the Dark Lord of Klepto Valley. We need to now closely associate the name of Mr. Gevers with his protectors. Please go out on Social Media and start a campaign. Point to the article, and ask some difficult questions.

Mr. Gevers is further protected by the law firm Baer & Karrer, by partner Thomas Stoltz. Baer & Karrer is the Tezos Foundation counsel, and they were hired DIRECTLY by Mr. Gevers himself, in December 2017. Instead of protecting the TF and it’s interest, Baer & Karrer has intervened heavily to prevent the Foundation Authority from FIRING Mr. Gevers, which was the original intent of the FA; However, they were talked out of it by Mr. Stoltz, accusing “the crazy Americans” for causing a fuss about nothing. They appear to be representing Mr. Gevers’s interest above those of the Foundation. They continue to obstruct and interfere with the proper functioning of the Foundation, and went so far to protect Mr. Gevers that they went and found an acolyte and past associate of Mr. Stoltz, Herr Lars Haussmann, and inserted him into the Foundation as a firewall protecting Mr. Gever’s interests, which is to seize control of the development of Tezos.

Urge the developers and DLS to not accept contingent payments and loans from TF. These payments are a Trojan Horse, meant to destroy all of us. We have reached beyond the point of salvation of TF, and we go beyond merely calling for Mr. Gevers’s resignation. We call for the utter annihilation of TF. Consider TF to be illegitimate, failed and riven with corruption, and our future will NEVER be there, under any circumstance, even if we must walk from the ICO money.

Throughout all these difficulties, when you think the Foundation would have reformed and allowed development money to flow to the founders to oversee development, instead, The Foundation, now well under the care of Mr. Gevers and Mr. Haussmann, has recently attempted to seize control of the developers directly by offering them “loans” so that they will quit working with DLS, and so rive, subvert, undermine and capture the development team and bring them under Mr. Gevers’s astute management, lauded in some of Switzerland for his ability. Do not be surprised if TF makes some pittance of development money to the developers, to show that they are “funding development.” The purpose of the pittance is political, not developmental.

Ask Baer & Karrer, and Mr. Stoltz directly, in fact all of the lawyers, associates and partners of B & K, why they continue to obstruct and interfere in the internal functioning of the Tezos Foundation so that it can not achieve its objective. Point out that the realization of the foundation is more important than the career and now woeful reputation of Mr. Gevers. Call on them to bring a motion to the Foundation Authority to transfer all assets to T2 and dissolve TF for inability, failure and dysfunction.

Baer & Karrer, and Mr. Stoltz particularly, is complicit as an accomplice of Mr. Gevers in attempting to control the Tezos Foundation for personal ends. Instead of disciplining Mr. Gevers as should be their role, they are collaborating with him and are acting as his personal lawyers. Make sure the Swiss Councilors are very, very aware of Mr. Stoltz and the role of B & K. Perhaps the Tages-Anzeiger and Mrio Stauble to do an investigation of the Gevers & Baer & Karrer nexus.

The only sane and safe recourse is for the Foundation Authority to step directly into the Foundation, declare it failed, and move the assets and authorities to T2. Make sure the FA hears from you about this. If Mr. Gevers is corrupt, and then a corrupt law firm is then overseeing its functioning, we have recursively popped the stack until there is nothing left but total annihilation of TF and renewal in T2. Spring is near in the Northern Hemisphere. It is a time to start over.

VERY STRANGE
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Tell me this ?

How did GEVERS OWN lawyers tell the swiss authorities to hire lars Huh Shocked Shocked..

Did he go here you go SWISS AUTHORITIES you can hire another a thief on behalf of GEVERS..
Just shows how CORRUPT the swiss are Wink..

NEVER PUT YOUR MONIES IN SWITZERLAND ..

No wonder all the leaders around the world all meet there CORRUPT TO THE CORE..

Also DLS is suppose to have shut it's doors? so why everyone keep saying DLS..
Kath said it no longer exist ..

I swear this whole thing could be 1 big scam..

Also they said they wanted 20 million to do the TEZOS project they got 250 million now worth
1 billion so they said 20 million would do it all ..

WHY THE FUCK YOU CANNOT DO IT ?..

You hired gevers..
PLUS 

You know anyone can make a web site and spread BULLSHIT..
All legal matter and what not and the web page is a scam..

They make you think it's all real ..

Lets just say GEVERS if i cross you i knock you out and stamp on your fucking head..
Go get the law who gives a shit the SWISS DON'T Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

You GEVERS hid in a country that welcomes CORRUPTION to the highest degree..

They welcome you with open arms..
I will warn the UK to watch out for the corrupt nation the swiss the lawyers are corrupt the government
is corrupt ..

TO THE UK    Do not put any monies into the swiss country the hire corrupt lawyers and politicians
to steal your monies..

They use the monies on expensive lawyers that will steal all the monies and play

PING PONG  BULLSHIT Wink..
Back and forth back and forth till all the monies been stolen..
PING PONG BULLSHIT..

To the UK government..
I am very angry they way the SWISS have dealt with this case and i would love to smash GEVERS
face in so much i would enjoy it as you know Wink..

I hate people who smash peoples DREAMS ..

To the UK government is anything you can do like freeze the monies and We the UK can take the monies with the USA and use it on something useful ?

Like save the fishees  Grin..

JUST THINK 1 BILLION DOLLARS ..
We can use it for plastic pollution research  Wink..

OR the CIA   fire a heart attack gun at gevers Cheesy Wink Wink

I don't know anything to get rid of him NUKE SWITZERLAND Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

It is always a very difficult job to make a new chain. They have to close all the deficits and go to the market in a stable way. The exploits found later are very damaging to the project.
Yuvas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

Here we are !

https://twitter.com/goodstephv/status/965346071743377408
https://www.blockchainbeach.com/tezos-ico-sets-token-release-date/

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

The great revolution will soon be on the market. Soon the Tezos will shake the market.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

So in the coming 4 weeks, we are going to see Tezos tokens released as per the tweet? and once we have it updated on the coinmarketcap,we would be seeing it in the top20 list without any actual trading going.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

So in the coming 4 weeks, we are going to see Tezos tokens released as per the tweet? and once we have it updated on the coinmarketcap,we would be seeing it in the top20 list without any actual trading going.

Probably not. Expect new delays.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

I missed that nws actually, thanks.
It's been a long wait, hope and I believe it'll worth. I have no intention to sell though Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

It's been a long wait, hope and I believe it'll worth. I have no intention to sell though Cheesy

Nothing changes actually, and Tezos story definitely won't end with that event. There's too much money at stake, so the parties involved will fight to death in order to maintain power.
Tezos Foundation is still holding the funds, and the Breitmans would need to finance the development with their own money.

Also this
There are multiple class action lawsuits against Tezos.

Regular users will likely want to dump immediately after listing to an exchange, and avoid this token in the future.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Nothing changes actually, and Tezos story definitely won't end with that event. There's too much money at stake, so the parties involved will fight to death in order to maintain power.
Tezos Foundation is still holding the funds, and the Breitmans would need to finance the development with their own money.

Also this

Regular users will likely want to dump immediately after listing to an exchange, and avoid this token in the future.

Do you think Tezos foundation still can resist not to give money if there is product?
If they do how long they can be stay legal in Switzerland?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
thew3apon

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

There was very little left in the big day. The price may be lower than expected due to the charges. There is no trouble for long term holders.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Anyone who hangs out or does business with the GEVERS you will be getting watched and investigated
by the snoops Cheesy..

I warned you but would you listen? NO Roll Eyes..

So anyone if your smart i wouldn't go anywhere near the GEVERS and his cronies..
I will show you the EXPLOSION in investigations in fraud of many kinds thanks to the GEVERS..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-19/latvia-bank-crisis-central-bank-chaos-ecb-blocks-payments-third-largest-bank
permalinkembedsavereportreply..

Now REMEMBER
KIM JONG UN    his sister was educated in SWITZERLAND..

Details about Kim Yo Jong — Kim Jong Un's younger sister - BI
www.businessinsider.com/about-kim-yo-jong-sister-north-korea-dictator-kim-jong-un...
9 Feb 2018 - North Korea is sending Kim Jong Un's sister Kim Yo Jong to the Winter Olympics in South Korea. The visit marks the first time ... She was born in 1987 and is 30 years old. Her father was Kim ... studied in Switzerland. Once she returned from Switzerland, she began working for the North Korean government.

KIM JONG UN ..LAUNDERING his MONIES in Switzerland ..
Remember his sister was educated there  Wink..

I just wonder how much of KIM JONG UN monies is in BTC in the swiss klepto valley ?

AND YES   THE GEVERS  could very well be LAUNDERING IT Wink..

Johann Gevers - Founder and CEO | LinkedIn
https://ch.linkedin.com/in/johanngevers
In May 2013 Johann Gevers developed the vision for Crypto Valley as a global hub for crypto technologies modeled on the success of Silicon Valley. In July 2013 he identified Zug, Switzerland as the ideal location and started building the Crypto Valley ecosystem by developing supportive relationships with the authorities, ...

I WONDER  HOW MANY SWISS BANKS  HOLD KIMS MONIES ?..

And think USA the GEVERS could be funding Kims NUKES to point at you the USA.. Shocked Shocked..

No but what if i am right?..

So  FBI  CIA MI6    Pull your fingers out your BUTT HOLES i want the GEVERS..
And everyone who scams the old out of cash and also funds dictators <<SCUM BAGS
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Also this

Do you think Tezos foundation still can resist not to give money if there is product?
If they do how long they can be stay legal in Switzerland?

Quote from their agreement

DLS has taken proactive steps to limit the Foundation’s risk in this acquisition, specifically:

-The Tezos blockchain must launch and operate successfully as a public blockchain for a period of three months before DLS’ shareholders can receive any compensation for their shares.
-It must work substantially as described in our white paper and technical papers and be consistent with the features described to the community prior to the fundraiser.

Only at this point, and not before, DLS shareholders may exercise the right to receive payment for their shares.

The 2nd point can be easily questioned in court - look at the wording "substantially" or "features described to the community" - they are so imprecise.

With your second question, do you mean the Foundation could become illegal if they didn't pay? Well, I doubt it, but I'm not lawyer, and I don't know Swiss law
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

but what about info how to claim tokens in future?  Smiley
DogTheHunter

Merit: 272

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

What is the reason for the price increase? Is it a legal case or will mainet start
Boxxl

Activity: 800

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Tokens are released in a few weeks.
Also it is possible we don't have to wait very long for the beta  Smiley

Check: https://twitter.com/TraderAltcoins/status/965562540137775104

No Signature right now...
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: