Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289388 times)
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

For those who need to add the 1000 divisor for keccak before the final 2.3 upgrade:

1. Go to the Pools folder and edit the zpool.ps1 (and zpool24hr.ps1) file(s).
2. Find the line "switch($Zpool_Algorithm)" and add the line " "keccak"{$Divisor *= 1000} ".

See example:

Code:
switch($Zpool_Algorithm)
    {
        "equihash"{$Divisor /= 1000}
        "blake2s"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "blakecoin"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "decred"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "keccak"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    }

All fixed you can download the updated version here:

NemosMiner-v2.3a-beta

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/releases/download/NemosMiner-v2.3a-beta/NemosMiner-v2.3a-beta.zip

Best Regards
Nemo

I put 2.3a-Beta on one PC and get this message every time it swaps algos:

free photo upload sites

It seems to be working fine anyway... just noticed that.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
routeruser77

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

Hey all hoping I can get some help here - so I've been off and mining with nemo's for awhile now, and averaging around .0025 weekly.  For some reason over the last week my profitability has taken a HUGE dive...I'm showing hash rates, but not seeing anything popping into my account on zpool - is there a new release I should be using or something?  Looks like keccak is the only thing I'm using (I don't entirely understand what it means, but it seems to correlate with when I stopped seeing good profits)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
squashen

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Hey all hoping I can get some help here - so I've been off and mining with nemo's for awhile now, and averaging around .0025 weekly.  For some reason over the last week my profitability has taken a HUGE dive...I'm showing hash rates, but not seeing anything popping into my account on zpool - is there a new release I should be using or something?  Looks like keccak is the only thing I'm using (I don't entirely understand what it means, but it seems to correlate with when I stopped seeing good profits)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Maby its becuz zpool has change keccak from mh to gh, so the nemos think keccak is the most profit cuz it dont understand that the pool has change. I saw same thing yesterday, the miner told me i was going to make 1400 dollar each day on a 1080ti:) When i check manualy on keccak it was only 9-10 dollar at the moment.
routeruser77

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

Hmm...that might make sense....so should I remove kc from the list of supported stuff or will that screw me in the long run?  Just hate seeing no profits at all being reported - makes me nervous something is wrong on my side.
drkCrix

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Is there a way to calculate LTC per day instead of BTC?  Would I just change BTC to LTC in the bat file?

Also Cryptonight was able to benchmark with the new beta version.

Thanks
squashen

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:26 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:10:56 PM by squashen

Hmm...that might make sense....so should I remove kc from the list of supported stuff or will that screw me in the long run?  Just hate seeing no profits at all being reported - makes me nervous something is wrong on my side.

U are using 2.2? Then you can remove keccak from algos.
There is a 2.3 beta version that was updated today with some buxfixes (inklude the keccak bug) but think there is still some issues with 2.3 beta reported from some user.

Edit: you can ofcourse edit your own 2.2 version to support real keccak value if u know what to do in the files.

Example: In zpools.ps1 file located in map pools.

switch($Zpool_Algorithm)
    {
        "equihash"{$Divisor /= 1000}
        "blake2s"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "blakecoin"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "decred"{$Divisor *= 1000}
        "keccak"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    }
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

Is there a way to calculate LTC per day instead of BTC?  Would I just change BTC to LTC in the bat file?

Also Cryptonight was able to benchmark with the new beta version.

Thanks

Hei man , did you tried to calculate with coinwarz ? Last time I checked it , there was a lot of coins to calculate and stuff. Go and look for yourself , I hope I helped you.

www.coinwarz.com
oun9

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks Nemo for his awesome work.  Been using it on my mining rigs for 2 days and really love it.   I also use it to mine on my personal day to day rig as well.  

And I've got just a little issue only with my personal rig that... when I'm playing the game on the first GPU and let the second one mining .  The game just seems like... lost the focus and return to windows whenever there is a profit switching done by Nemosminer.  Is there anyway to prevent this to happen.

Thanks in advance for the help.  :-)
nils8107

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

Running NemosMiner-v2.3a-beta on my 2X6 GTX1070 GPUS. Working fine so far.
Thank you Nemo for your work!

Donate him a bit for his awesome work.
universalresonance

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks Nemo for his awesome work.  Been using it on my mining rigs for 2 days and really love it.   I also use it to mine on my personal day to day rig as well.  

And I've got just a little issue only with my personal rig that... when I'm playing the game on the first GPU and let the second one mining .  The game just seems like... lost the focus and return to windows whenever there is a profit switching done by Nemosminer.  Is there anyway to prevent this to happen.

Thanks in advance for the help.  :-)

No you can't-try playing in windowed mode- it may work but full screen would always close game or minimize it -if there is a background interference.
universalresonance

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Guys, once in  while I keep getting that "cannot validate on CPU" error.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning to see that it did that. Any way to fix that error?

TPVROT
MrBender

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

Using 2.2 on mining pool hub and getting some reds and errors.

Code:
Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\2017-12-18_19-07-30.txt
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out."
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient acces
s rights to perform this operation.
At H:\mining\NemosMiner\Include.ps1:504 char:59
+ ... Name_New") {Remove-Item "$(Split-Path $Path)\$FolderName_New" -Recurs ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (vcruntime140.dll:FileInfo) [Remove-Item], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RemoveFileSystemItemUnAuthorizedAccess,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient acce
ss rights to perform this operation.
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (vcruntime140.dll:FileInfo) [Remove-Item], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RemoveFileSystemItemUnAuthorizedAccess,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand
Remove-Item : Directory H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF cannot be removed because it is not empty.
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOExceptio
n
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotEmpty,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand
Remove-Item : Directory H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF cannot be removed because it is not empty.
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOExcept
   ion
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotEmpty,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand

Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient access rig
hts to perform this operation.
At H:\mining\NemosMiner\Include.ps1:505 char:59
+ ... Name_Old") {Remove-Item "$(Split-Path $Path)\$FolderName_Old" -Recurs ...
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient access ri
ghts to perform this operation.
Remove-Item : Directory H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b cannot be removed because it is not empty.
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOException
Remove-Item : Directory H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b cannot be removed because it is not empty.
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOException

Rename-Item : Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

At H:\mining\NemosMiner\Include.ps1:510 char:9
+         Rename-Item "$(Split-Path $Path)\$FolderName_Old" "$FolderNam ...
+         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b:String) [Rename-Item], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RenameItemIOError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RenameItemCommand

+ CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b:String) [Rename-Item], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RenameItemIOError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RenameItemCommand

1BTC =  18528,2 USD

Type: NVIDIA

Miner                Algorithm           Speed BTC/Day USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                ---------           ----- ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerAlexis78      Lyra2RE2       72,43 MH/s 0,00047   8,694    0,00648 miningpoolhub-Monacoin
CcminerTpruvotcuda9  Lyra2z          2,86 MH/s 0,00041   7,573    0,14306 miningpoolhub-Zcoin
CcminerKlaust        NeoScrypt       1,47 MH/s 0,00034   6,220    0,22888 miningpoolhub-Feathercoin
ccminerAlexis78      Skein         961,82 MH/s 0,00033   6,095    0,00034 miningpoolhub-DigibyteSkein
CcminerTpruvotcuda9  Groestl        65,36 MH/s 0,00028   5,096    0,00421 miningpoolhub-Groestlcoin
CcminerAlexis78cuda9 Keccak          1,33 GH/s 0,00008   1,422    0,00006 miningpoolhub-Maxcoin
ccminerAlexis78      MyriadGroestl 125,29 MH/s 0,00004   0,716    0,00031 miningpoolhub-DigibyteGroestl

Speed Active                      Launched Command
    ----- ------                      -------- -------
0,00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.m
                                               iningpoolhub.com:17018 -u MrBender.MrBender -p x -d 0

Any way to solve that?
the3dwizard

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

NemosMiner-v2.3a-beta report

I noticed this when running benchmarks.  It doesn't appear after benchmarks are done and it is running.  It appears to run okay other than the issue with lyra2z mentioned prevously.

Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..
Stop-Process : Cannot find a process with the process identifier 1260.
At C:\Crypto\NemoseMiner-v2.3a-beta\NemosMiner-v2.3.ps1:280 char:17
+                                Stop-Process $_.Process.Id  |  Out-Null
+                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo             :ObjectNotFound: (1260:Int32) [Stop-Process}, ProcessCommandException
        + FullyQualifiedErroId    : NoProcessFoundForGivenId, PowerShell.Commands.StopProcess

it quickly goes away and the next benchmark starts.  It happens after each benchmark and I believe the ID is different each time.

Cheers!
GPU Farm

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

how much does 6 1060 6gb gpus make you a day?
carlcapone

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

Using 2.2 on mining pool hub and getting some reds and errors.

Code:
Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\2017-12-18_19-07-30.txt
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out."
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient acces
s rights to perform this operation.
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient acce
ss rights to perform this operation.
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOExceptio
n
    + CategoryInfo          : WriteError: (H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF:DirectoryInfo) [Remove-Item], IOExcept
   ion

Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient access rig
hts to perform this operation.
Remove-Item : Cannot remove item H:\mining\NemosMiner\Bin\0.3.4b\vcruntime140.dll: You do not have sufficient access ri
ghts to perform this operation.

1BTC =  18528,2 USD

Type: NVIDIA

Miner                Algorithm           Speed BTC/Day USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                ---------           ----- ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerAlexis78      Lyra2RE2       72,43 MH/s 0,00047   8,694    0,00648 miningpoolhub-Monacoin
CcminerTpruvotcuda9  Lyra2z          2,86 MH/s 0,00041   7,573    0,14306 miningpoolhub-Zcoin
CcminerKlaust        NeoScrypt       1,47 MH/s 0,00034   6,220    0,22888 miningpoolhub-Feathercoin
ccminerAlexis78      Skein         961,82 MH/s 0,00033   6,095    0,00034 miningpoolhub-DigibyteSkein
CcminerTpruvotcuda9  Groestl        65,36 MH/s 0,00028   5,096    0,00421 miningpoolhub-Groestlcoin
CcminerAlexis78cuda9 Keccak          1,33 GH/s 0,00008   1,422    0,00006 miningpoolhub-Maxcoin
ccminerAlexis78      MyriadGroestl 125,29 MH/s 0,00004   0,716    0,00031 miningpoolhub-DigibyteGroestl

0,00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.m
                                               iningpoolhub.com:17018 -u MrBender.MrBender -p x -d 0

Any way to solve that?

What I did was reinstall all my Visual C++ and I mean all. Make sure you install both versions as well.
carlcapone

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

I noticed this when running benchmarks.  It doesn't appear after benchmarks are done and it is running.  It appears to run okay other than the issue with lyra2z mentioned prevously.

Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..
        + CategoryInfo             :ObjectNotFound: (1260:Int32) [Stop-Process}, ProcessCommandException
        + FullyQualifiedErroId    : NoProcessFoundForGivenId, PowerShell.Commands.StopProcess

it quickly goes away and the next benchmark starts.  It happens after each benchmark and I believe the ID is different each time.

Cheers!

Same here. Happened with the first release but I just ignored it since the miner is working anyway.

The real problem is when it is checking for pool stats, sometimes it does not connect and messes up with the miner (if it's already been running). I have tried copying and editing the codes from other miners e.g. sniffdog, multipoolminer since pool stat update is working when I use those. Hopefully, it'll work. Smiley
rohit27arora

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

been using the 2.3 beta
getting some issues
1st- the mining for me is only stable equihash algo where it actually shows up some earning in the mph account
2nd- the benchmarking for various algos don't work as they open up the respective miners and it just displays the network difficulty rates .
3rd benchmarking is way off for lyra2z - shows up 240mh/s and estimated $670/day . which can't be

please help me configure this and use it for multi pool mining , right now i'm only able to successfully mine one equihash

i'm getting 7sol/s on my laptop gt630m 2gb
Code:

254.66 MH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 53 Minutes 3 Times  Bin\NVIDIA-TPruvotcuda9\ccminer.exe -a lyra2z -o
                                                 stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17025 -u                        -p x -d 0 1

0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17018 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 16 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17005 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -u
                                               -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 02 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\Zminer.exe --api --server asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023 --fee 0
                                               --solver 0 --eexit 1 --user  --pass x --cuda_devices 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 15 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78cuda9\ccminer_x86.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17003 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1 -m 2
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust\ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17012 -u
                                               r -p x -d 0 1
minerx117 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:44:50 PM

been using the 2.3 beta
getting some issues
1st- the mining for me is only stable equihash algo where it actually shows up some earning in the mph account
2nd- the benchmarking for various algos don't work as they open up the respective miners and it just displays the network difficulty rates .
3rd benchmarking is way off for lyra2z - shows up 240mh/s and estimated $670/day . which can't be

please help me configure this and use it for multi pool mining , right now i'm only able to successfully mine one equihash

i'm getting 7sol/s on my laptop gt630m 2gb
Code:

Speed Active                      Launched Command
      ----- ------                      -------- -------
254.66 MH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 53 Minutes 3 Times  Bin\NVIDIA-TPruvotcuda9\ccminer.exe -a lyra2z -o
                                                 stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17025 -u                        -p x -d 0 1

Speed Active                      Launched Command
    ----- ------                      -------- -------
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17018 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 16 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17005 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer-alexis.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -u
                                               -p x -d 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 02 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-EWBF\Zminer.exe --api --server asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023 --fee 0
                                               --solver 0 --eexit 1 --user  --pass x --cuda_devices 0 1
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 15 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78cuda9\ccminer_x86.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17003 -u
                                                -p x -d 0 1 -m 2
0.00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 17 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust\ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17012 -u
                                               r -p x -d 0 1

can't help you...  does not support your laptop gt630m 2gb... NemosMiner is made for and tested on gtx 1060's, 1070's 1070ti's 1080 1080ti's

no gt630m support sorry... im doing a new branch soon(very simple version only tpruvot latest) which should work but as of now i can't help you.

Best Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
rohit27arora

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

appreciate all your efforts in this work.
 will be  supporting you throughout your journey man.
 keep on developing such awesome codes.
looking forward to the new version you are talking about (already excited)
ps- now I'm testing your 2.3a - will let you know about it aswell.
minerx117 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..

Cheers!

Same here. Happened with the first release but I just ignored it since the miner is working anyway.

The real problem is when it is checking for pool stats, sometimes it does not connect and messes up with the miner (if it's already been running). I have tried copying and editing the codes from other miners e.g. sniffdog, multipoolminer since pool stat update is working when I use those. Hopefully, it'll work. Smiley

thankyou @carlcapone all fixed now updated version with fixes here : https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.3/archive/master.zip  (this is v2.3b-beta without dstm)

im working on adding dstm now once complete and tested i will release v2.3b-beta later today with todays bugs fixes and dstm

Best Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: