April 28, 2024, 01:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 22865 22866 22867 22868 22869 22870 22871 22872 22873 22874 22875 22876 22877 22878 22879 22880 22881 22882 22883 22884 22885 22886 22887 22888 22889 22890 22891 22892 22893 22894 22895 22896 22897 22898 22899 22900 22901 22902 22903 22904 22905 22906 22907 22908 22909 22910 22911 22912 22913 22914 [22915] 22916 22917 22918 22919 22920 22921 22922 22923 22924 22925 22926 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 22933 22934 22935 22936 22937 22938 22939 22940 22941 22942 22943 22944 22945 22946 22947 22948 22949 22950 22951 22952 22953 22954 22955 22956 22957 22958 22959 22960 22961 22962 22963 22964 22965 ... 33305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368854 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:10:45 AM

What class did you play in Everquest Ibian and to what level?
Enchanter, max, Tallon Zek and possibly one of the top 3 players of that class on the server. BEST game times ever.

I played Sullon Zek.  Was in Legacy of Steel (aka <Ruin>).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:11:30 AM

How do you like the TA, guys?  Grin Grin Grin

I choose the hardon #nohomo  Grin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:11:56 AM

Not sure I agree with disallowing an appeal (mistakes do get made) but let’s put that aside for the moment.

My largest complaint with conservative politicians is that they are not conservative enough.  They only take into account very short term costs and disregard long term costs. There is no planning for the future.

I find it equally frustrating that the left is no incredibly poor at prosecuting these economic arguments, because they are so obvious.  
I would only refuse appeal if death sentence was legislated and if there was absolutely no doubt. If there was video footage of the murder and you could clearly identify the person for example. But since for all practicable purposes that seems too fuzzy to deal with I honestly don't know if I would ever give my vote for it.

And yeah, I don't like how the right talks about environmental issues either. I don't buy the human climate change narrative. But it's clear that polluting our oceans with plastics is bad. We throw plastic away, we don't eat it. So why would we want to eat fish that's filled with the crap?

My problem with the left is that they generally seem to mean well, but only rarely are equipped to process the problems the right doesn't seem to care about and choose all sorts of infantile tactics to discredit the right instead of focusing on what matters.
The left seems at least as - if not in some places more - polemic to me than the right. Mainly because Trump talks about things with substance (e.g. how to improve the Economy for everyone, which in the long term leads to scientific and technological breakthrough), regardless of what he actually ends up doing. While the left focuses far too much on the identity route.

What people choose to identify with should be a private and personal matter and not something that a country focuses taxes on.

There are too many problems that could make use of that money that actually matter. Disease, energy, environment, poverty and education to name some. But certainly not questions about gender or pronouns. We can talk about those on a political stage once we fix the problems that concern everybody, and I'll gladly partake at that time. But right now our priorities are completely backwards.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7948

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:15:41 AM

(drawn chartdicks snipped)

I like it. Completely accurate: BTC could go up, down, or sideways.

This is TA at its finest.

Its fun to attempt to predict what will happen next, but most people who swear by technical analysis are just trying to sell you something.

Sometimes people are right in their prediction, sometimes they are wrong. Nobody is right all of the time. Also, nobody is wrong all of the time, unless they are Tom Lee.  Cheesy 
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 12014

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:16:27 AM
Merited by StartupAnalyst (1)

via Imgflip Meme Generator

There are many SAD things happening every day, but @the same time the world gives many happy moments and Some cost almost nothing or nothing.... and as easy as watching a sunset with your loved ones and a cocktail in hand

Cheers WO’s and enjoy every moment you can (don’t only stack and stack and stack and hodl and hodl and hodl those BTC’s....... certainly do so .... but do enjoy Some moments of life)

Last 3 nights in philippines, @nutildah and Philippine residence, gonna miss your true beautifull island and to all people Reading this
If possible visit here now their is still not too many tourist (i didn’t saw to many..... )

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:16:52 AM

Lmao
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:19:15 AM
Merited by HairyMaclairy (1)

thought we'd done the https://www.politicalcompass.org/test
it's not perfect, but quite thought-provoking
i always come out more wishy-washy than i'd like to imagine myself (The Khan was a pussy blahblah)
will do it later and might publish here
off to a coffee-morning for the homeless smh
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7948

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:19:40 AM

Last 3 night of philippines, @nutildah and Philippine residence, gonna mis your true beautyfull island and to all people Reading this
If possible visit here now their is still not to much tourist (i didn’t saw to many..... )

Glad to hear you enjoyed yours mic! Savor your last 3 days, it will be cold and filled with Belgians again before you know it...
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:20:27 AM

There are very many SAD things happening every day, but @the same time the world gives many happy moments and Some just costing almost nothing or nothing.... and as easy as watching a sunset with your loved ones and a cocktail in hand

Cheers WO’s and enjoy every moment you can (don’t only stack and stack and stack and hodl and hodl and hodl those BTC’s....... certainly do so .... but do enjoy Some moments of life)

Last 3 night of philippines, @nutildah and Philippine residence, gonna mis your true beautyfull island and to all people Reading this
If possible visit here now their is still not to much tourist (i didn’t saw to many..... )
Ever been to Manila, especially the harbor?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

(drawn chartdicks snipped)

I like it. Completely accurate: BTC could go up, down, or sideways.

This is TA at its finest.

Its fun to attempt to predict what will happen next, but most people who swear by technical analysis are just trying to sell you something.

Sometimes people are right in their prediction, sometimes they are wrong. Nobody is right all of the time. Also, nobody is wrong all of the time, unless they are Tom Lee.  Cheesy 
I swear by technical analysis. But it's more complex than "I think the price will go up because of this pretty picture". The trick is to identify different price ranges, try to estimate confidence intervals for these ranges, and then balancing your trades in all directions in a way that achieves your goals. Be the goals minimizing potential loss, maximizing gain, or any other balance of potential loss and gain over several iterations/candles.

Of course, you will never find any working and guaranteed to be profitable TA in the wild, because it would eat into our profits by destroying our information advantage.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:22:13 AM

How do you like the TA, guys?  Grin Grin Grin

The act of charting bitcoin is like pretending charting used shoes is somehow valid.  They're imaginary.  They don't even exist.  You're paying $4000 for a timestamp.  There's nothing to chart.  The chart is nothing more than a symbolic reference of various people attempting to scam each other in pump and dumps.  The word bitcoin could be replaced by ethereal widgets and nobody would notice until the game of musical chairs ends.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:28:26 AM

There are very many SAD things happening every day, but @the same time the world gives many happy moments and Some just costing almost nothing or nothing.... and as easy as watching a sunset with your loved ones and a cocktail in hand

Only landed there, my GF booked the trip and avoid big city’s..... mainly island visits
She read manilla wasn’t what we where looking for on this trip
Maybe on a next one ......

(Me myself i was with the thought of just a dirty big City) am i wrong??
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

This is getting outrageous how Micgoossens keeps pretending to have a girlfriend.  "She" has posted pictures of her hands like 20 times now.  I played football in high school.  I can easily recognize those wide fingers from the defensive line.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:33:36 AM

Only landed there, my GF booked the trip and avoid big city’s..... mainly island visits

I specifically go to big cities because it gives an idea of what the country as a whole is like. In this case... I could not get close enough to the water to see it. It has the most unbelievable stench I have ever encountered. It wasn't even the smell of rot and decay, the closest approximation I can give is that it smelled like death. The city as a whole smells like a sewer. Angeles city is just as bad, and kids shit on the street. It is not a good country.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:36:12 AM

This is getting outrageous how Micgoossens keeps pretending to have a girlfriend.  "She" has posted pictures of her hands like 20 times now.  I played football in high school.  I can easily recognize those wide fingers from the defensive line.

Haha lol Nice its always the same hired girl a bring everywere from my McDo salary Roll Eyes

Imagine i pretend always to have a GF how lame would i be

Come on man, i know you can come with something better, and what you mean with wise fingers? Roll Eyes
They are most pretty fingers you ever seen Cheesy

My pandan leaves clearly didn’t work on your silly trollass being......
Man i would dream to see how you look like....... i have Some idea’s, but i think i still would be mindblown of the RL image of you Roll Eyes
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:37:36 AM

Sometimes you make interesting points. But most of the time I really hope that you're just trolling for the lulz.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:38:44 AM

I specifically go to big cities because it gives an idea of what the country as a whole is like. In this case... I could not get close enough to the water to see it. It has the most unbelievable stench I have ever encountered. It wasn't even the smell of rot and decay, the closest approximation I can give is that it smelled like death. The city as a whole smells like a sewer. Angeles city is just as bad, and kids shit on the street. It is not a good country.

The islands were to die for.... i Will come back here to visits its beauty
But glad i didn’t went to manilla Then ....

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:40:03 AM

Gonna leave you guy’s For a sec.... time to get this bad one .....the mojito was to light

But it seems this one Will drive my engine on

WoW

HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:43:26 AM

What class did you play in Everquest Ibian and to what level?
Enchanter, max, Tallon Zek and possibly one of the top 3 players of that class on the server. BEST game times ever.

Enchanter was an incredibly powerful class but fragile.  The original glass cannon.  Notoriously bad tempered !  Don’t break my mez...  

I was a WE druid on Tribunal.  Kited during vanilla in South Karana and did ports for gold.  Then max during Ruins of Kunark and Scars of Vellious.  Sevrlillous was a big victory for us (server first) then Trakanon (server second) then Lord Veeshans Temple.  At that point I was running the Euro uber guild and competing with the US uber guild.  We used to fuck them over on patch days and roflstomp Venril Sathir for giggles. Good times.

Moved to WOW after that.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

To get back to our past talk about my excitement for VR.

I have been planning to create a game (VR or non-VR depending on timeline) that incentivizes people to break the auto-pilot lifestyle without them even noticing, should I ever be in the position to do so. You never asked and just assumed my position though, so we got into an argument back then.

I went from being a poor person that everybody claimed would amount to nothing to a degree in Math and self-made fortune. Mostly thanks to a game with proper incentive structures. And I want to recreate the experience for future generations, if I can. Not everybody wants to sacrifice their lives for "the greater good". Especially when the world seems to be set against you. But with the right incentives people might just end up doing so while enjoying themselves.
Education through entertainment is an excellent thing and sometimes comes in surprising forms.

I watched 300, same as anyone else. From there I read Gates of Fire, which is even better. Currently reading On Sparta, and learning things I had never heard about before. Important shit like their council of elders that kept the balance in society, and one of the main reasons they didn't collapse from within like everyone else did. This is stuff we can use to better our own culture, and it all started with an action flick.

80s and 90s cartoons often had the characters summarize the lesson of the episode, same with tv shows.

Couple excellent mangas as well, such as Vinland Saga and Vagabond that are accurate enough to give an idea of how people lived in those times and places and might inspire further reading. Also the occasional anime like Psycho Pass.

What was the game?

Then you might be interested in this book https://www.bokus.com/bok/9789174619393/varldens-forsta-medborgare-om-statens-uppkomst-i-det-antika-grekland/

Heres a short version for free reading https://kvartal.se/artiklar/demokratin-uppstod-ur-egenintresse/
Sorry non Scandinavians, but It's not available in English yet. However, you can google translate the short version, it's worth it.
Pages: « 1 ... 22865 22866 22867 22868 22869 22870 22871 22872 22873 22874 22875 22876 22877 22878 22879 22880 22881 22882 22883 22884 22885 22886 22887 22888 22889 22890 22891 22892 22893 22894 22895 22896 22897 22898 22899 22900 22901 22902 22903 22904 22905 22906 22907 22908 22909 22910 22911 22912 22913 22914 [22915] 22916 22917 22918 22919 22920 22921 22922 22923 22924 22925 22926 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 22933 22934 22935 22936 22937 22938 22939 22940 22941 22942 22943 22944 22945 22946 22947 22948 22949 22950 22951 22952 22953 22954 22955 22956 22957 22958 22959 22960 22961 22962 22963 22964 22965 ... 33305 »
  Print  

Jump to: