April 20, 2024, 04:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20593 20594 20595 20596 20597 20598 20599 20600 20601 20602 20603 20604 20605 20606 20607 20608 20609 20610 20611 20612 20613 20614 20615 20616 20617 20618 20619 20620 20621 20622 20623 20624 20625 20626 20627 20628 20629 20630 20631 20632 20633 20634 20635 20636 20637 20638 20639 20640 20641 20642 [20643] 20644 20645 20646 20647 20648 20649 20650 20651 20652 20653 20654 20655 20656 20657 20658 20659 20660 20661 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 ... 33285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364876 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

spirit fingers and jazz hands

done and done
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Merited by jbreher (1), anunymint (1)

Here is a flow chart that you can use to predict the analysis of bulls over the next 6 months based on any possible combination of action that could occur over the next 3 months.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

Precious metals are no longer a Schelling point because of the technology that governments have now, metals can no longer be moved without being confiscated. Gold and silver are under the control of nation-states, but Bitcoin has jurisdictional arbitrage and can’t be controlled by any partial grouping of nation-states.

Once again you have gotten your facts 100% opposite of what they are in reality.  It's ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more cost effective to create and run a police state in cyberspace than in the physical world.  So, no, metals are not at risk because nobody can afford to create a police state monitoring what everyone does in the physical plane, but they can easily do so for the digital one.  You're using the govt's own infrastructure in the first place.  Please do not try to pass off such statements that are laughable at face value as facts.  

Shitcoins are the ones at risk due to having no valid Schelling point and ease of govt clamp down, not metals.  If the govt attempts to outlaw silver and gold, they do not cease to exist.  They still exist and have value.  Since shitcoins have no intrinsic use or value, a govt clampdown destroys them.  They're completely worthless.  And yes, Kaczynski was right no matter how much you attempt to pretend he was not.  The most oppresive forms of tyranny will manifest from the digital plane, not the physical one, due to the cheaper cost and ease of creating and running those systems as I mentioned above.

Only a complete fool would embrace these digital slave systems over sound money - physical silver and gold.

Gov are provenly good clampingdown physical ownerships. No chances for any PM here. Shop owners are at risk.

Its harder or impossible to clampdown IP or virtual bearer instruments. Use Bitcoin and brainwallets, how is that stoppable better than PM?

Never.

But very highest goal is to get many into Bitcoin daily use and these ppl will stopp any gov.
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157

no degradation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1), Phil_S (1), FractalUniverse (1)

The monthly update:

Guess we're in despair now. I've had to ignore more members in the last 30 days than in the 330 days before. Cheesy
V1lpu

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion is not the true vision of infofront.

infofront's true vision wouldn't let trolls to hijack this thread so easily. If this shit keeps happening, I'll have no choice but to fork this thread and start it again as it meant to be.

The new W/O thread will be ripped off from any troll protocols (like anonymint, roach, jbeher and other retards) and only infofront's true protocol to be left.

Raise hands now.

P.S: I won't be reverting your past crap. Your past messages (troll or not) will be safe.  I'll copy everything from this topic one by one but (tr00) moderation will be taking place by the page 20781.

you got your sherif star in an happy meal? please... go fork your self.

If you are bored with charts, moonrockets and others total losers who can't understand a market, you can always come and post on this great thread about coding a legal framework for C17H21NO4 in the usa :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4577827.msg41287597#msg41287597

Rosewater Foundation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

I'm a modern young lady!

You go girl.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

You should plot 2011 on there too
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 03:16:23 PM by realr0ach

Precious metals are no longer a Schelling point because of the technology that governments have now, metals can no longer be moved without being confiscated. Gold and silver are under the control of nation-states, but Bitcoin has jurisdictional arbitrage and can’t be controlled by any partial grouping of nation-states.

Once again you have gotten your facts 100% opposite of what they are in reality.  It's ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more cost effective to create and run a police state in cyberspace than in the physical world.  So, no, metals are not at risk because nobody can afford to create a police state monitoring what everyone does in the physical plane, but they can easily do so for the digital one.  You're using the govt's own infrastructure in the first place.  Please do not try to pass off such statements that are laughable at face value as facts.  

Shitcoins are the ones at risk due to having no valid Schelling point and ease of govt clamp down, not metals.  If the govt attempts to outlaw silver and gold, they do not cease to exist.  They still exist and have value.  Since shitcoins have no intrinsic use or value, a govt clampdown destroys them.  They're completely worthless.  And yes, Kaczynski was right no matter how much you attempt to pretend he was not.  The most oppresive forms of tyranny will manifest from the digital plane, not the physical one, due to the cheaper cost and ease of creating and running those systems as I mentioned above.

Only a complete fool would embrace these digital slave systems over sound money - physical silver and gold.

Gov are provenly good clampingdown physical ownerships. No chances for any PM here. Shop owners are at risk.

Its harder or impossible to clampdown IP or virtual bearer instruments. Use Bitcoin and brainwallets, how is that stoppable better than PM?

No...they are not.  First of all, nobody on the right or left gives a damn what govt says anymore.  Even back when people respected govt, barely anyone turned in their gold when they tried to confiscate it.  So whether the govt attempted to move against shitcoins or metals, they are unable to do either with voluntary compliance.  They're required to use force in both cases.  The only force they're required to use against shitcoins is knocking on the door of the exchanges, giant mining facilities, or ISPs and filtering out the non-obfuscated traffic.  It takes them barely any effort or force to obliterate shitcoins.  It takes them a WHOLE LOT of effort to physically attack everyone roaming the planet to confiscate their physical metals.

I've talked to numerous people from TBTF bankers to low level celebrities that make up the system.  All of these people with any passing interest in shitcoins know who both Anonymint and I are, and pretty much all of them agree with me, except maybe random people like Ashton Kutcher, that whoever holds physical metals in the future makes the rules, not shitcoins.  So in any argument of r0ach vs Anonymint, it's basically r0ach + the entire rest of the planet vs Anonymint and Ashton Kutcher.  Choose what side you want to be on for the conclusion of this fight.
Rosewater Foundation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

I've talked to numerous people

Choose what side you want to be on for the conclusion of this fight.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

No...they are not.  First of all, nobody on the right or left gives a damn what govt says anymore.  Even back when people respected govt, barely anyone turned in their gold when they tried to confiscate it.  So whether the govt attempted to move against shitcoins or metals, they are unable to do either with voluntary compliance.  They're required to use force in both cases.  The only force they're required to use against shitcoins is knocking on the door of the exchanges, giant mining facilities, or ISPs and filtering out the non-obfuscated traffic.  It takes them barely any effort or force to obliterate shitcoins.  It takes them a WHOLE LOT of effort to physically attack everyone roaming the planet to confiscate their physical metals.

I've talked to numerous people from TBTF bankers to low level celebrities that make up the system.  All of these people with any passing interest in shitcoins know who both Anonymint and I are, and pretty much all of them agree with me, except maybe random people like Ashton Kutcher, that whoever holds physical metals in the future makes the rules, not shitcoins.  So in any argument of r0ach vs Anonymint, it's basically r0ach + the entire rest of the planet vs Anonymint and Ashton Kutcher.  Choose what side you want to be on for the conclusion of this fight.

if you mean this kind of metal:

I agree with you... otherwise can you ingest "your metals"? at least you will have to be open up before "giving" it Smiley.

I'm a modern young lady!

You go girl.

you should have put this one :

way more appropriate for those who get it Smiley.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:13:06 PM by bitserve

You have convinced me.  I need to run the version from November 2010 when Satoshi was still involved. What version was that?  Because that’s obviously the one true Bitcoin.

Sorry guys any transactions after 2010 are invalid. Anyone that says otherwise is just a Core shill.

No, you don't really need to do that.

What you need to do is:

Step 1. Take all your "pure" Bitcoin in legacy addresses and move them to an exchange (make sure to use a Segwit deposit address, this is important)
Step 2. Sell them all (yeah)
Step 3. Save the private key/s of the originating legacy addresses.
Step 4. Try to convince everyone of a future fork in which Segwit will be basically wiped out of existence and only the "TRUE satoshi" practitioners will reign.
Step 5. When the fork happens use your old private keys for instant profit.

Sounds like a plan, uh?

What could go wrong?

P.S.: People shilling (see step 4) for this scenario in which Segwit gets wiped out of existence either are already nocoiners... or don't fully believe in their own words.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Now anonymint is cross-posting in another thread with complete fairy tales claiming shitcoins can't be stopped because if anyone tried to stop them, people can just transmit the blockchain by HAM radio!

And your absolutely delusional about the ability of governments to intercept encrypted Internet traffic, or if necessary encrypted HAM radio transmissions.

Seriously...what the hell are you even talking about now?  That wasn't even your idea in the first place.  It was some random guy's post long ago who didn't even make the comment in a serious manner.  It was just a random thought he threw out knowing full well it won't work and is completely unfeasible.  You know someone is extremely desperate and has long lost this argument when they start claiming people are going to transmit blockchains by HAM radio.  What's next?  Shitcoins can't be stopped because those guys at the airport runway holding up those flags can transmit blockchains to each other by sign language?

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

Now anonymint is cross-posting in another thread with complete fairy tales claiming shitcoins can't be stopped because if anyone tried to stop them, people can just transmit the blockchain by HAM radio!

And your absolutely delusional about the ability of governments to intercept encrypted Internet traffic, or if necessary encrypted HAM radio transmissions.

Seriously...what the hell are you even talking about now?  That wasn't even your idea in the first place.  It was some random guy's post long ago who didn't even make the comment in a serious manner.  It was just a random thought he threw out knowing full well it won't work and is completely unfeasible.  You know someone is extremely desperate and has long lost this argument when they start claiming people are going to transmit blockchains by HAM radio.  What's next?  Shitcoins can't be stopped because those guys at the airport runway holding up those flags can transmit blockchains to each other by sign language?

you are so dumb with your metals... you know this :

cost less than 35$...

and was used sucessfully here :

Hungarian Revolution of 1956[1]
Colombian conflict
Moro Conflict
South African Border War
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965
War of Attrition
Six-Day War
Nigerian Civil War[2]
Yom Kippur War
Ogaden War
Vietnam War
Laotian Civil War
Cambodian Civil War
Cambodian–Vietnamese War
Sino-Vietnamese War
Sri Lankan Civil War
Chadian–Libyan conflict
Afghan Civil War
Afghan-Soviet War
1982 Ethiopian-Somali Border War
First Liberian Civil War
Second Liberian Civil War
First Sudanese Civil War
Second Sudanese Civil War
South Sudanese Civil War
Somali Civil War
Algerian Civil War
Abkhaz–Georgian conflict
Georgian–Ossetian conflict
Georgian Civil War
Tajikistani Civil War
Transnistria War
East Prigorodny Conflict
1991–1992 South Ossetia War
War in Abkhazia (1992–1993)
War in Abkhazia (1998)
First Chechen War
Second Chechen War
War in Afghanistan
Iran–Iraq War
Gulf War
Lebanese Civil War
South Lebanon conflict (1985–2000)
Yugoslav Wars
Croatian War
Bosnian War
Iraq War
First Congo War
Second Congo War
Mexican Drug War
2006 Lebanese War
Russo-Georgian War
Insurgency in the North Caucasus
Northern Mali Conflict
Libyan Civil War
Second Libyan Civil War
Boko Haram insurgency
Syrian Civil War
Iraqi Civil War (2014–present)
Yemeni Civil War (2015–present)
Saudi-led intervention in Yemen (2015–present)
Conflict in Najran, Jizan and Asir

and way more places that can be recorded...

and you believe in your metals? shinny even more? just LoL.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Now I'm convinced that anunymint and realr0ach are just sock puppet accounts of the same person.

Hey look, they're arguing!  Roll Eyes
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Blah blah blah more garbage ramblings

A poor and witless man[lad] will protect his ego before he will protect his Bitcoins.

Yes... everyone do what troll anunymint suggests, and that way your coins will be safe.. panic, everyone.

Why do you care where other people keep their coins? In twenty words or less.

Segwit has been activated and implemented into bitcoin by normal consensus... therefore, if you support bitcoin, then you should be attempting to utilize and support its current and newest features... eg.. segwit... Keep a decent percentage of your coins on segwit addresses and using segwit features,...Ibian.    Get with the bitcoin program... modern bitcoin... not old bitcoin.
So "because you say so". That's not much of an argument. Besides being pretty pathetic.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

Why would anybodies coins be lost by HODLING in Core addresses? Anybody else please deny or confirm this?

I run bitcoin-qt and my biggest security concern is me losing my password.
Rosewater Foundation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Now I'm convinced that anunymint and realr0ach are just sock puppet accounts of the same person.

Hey look, they're arguing!  Roll Eyes

Even NLC showed up in Anon form to gloat over his previous victory. A lot of socks are burning bridges for this raid. It's a social engineering smorgasbord
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

infofront's true vision wouldn't let trolls to hijack this thread so easily. If this shit keeps happening, I'll have no choice but to fork this thread and start it again as it meant to be.
Raise hands now.

Just Do It.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:29:15 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:43:49 PM by bones261
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Segwit has been activated and implemented into bitcoin by normal consensus... therefore, if you support bitcoin, then you should be attempting to utilize and support its current and newest features... eg.. segwit... Keep a decent percentage of your coins on segwit addresses and using segwit features,...Ibian.    Get with the bitcoin program... modern bitcoin... not old bitcoin.
So "because you say so". That's not much of an argument. Besides being pretty pathetic.

Your segwit coins will be safe and sound on any fork that enforces the segwit rules. The only reason to be paranoid is if you believe a fork will be implemented that will not follow the segwit rules and instead treat the segwit transactions as anyonecanspend transaction, and you wish to have the option to participate in this hypothetical chain. You can also be extra paranoid, and make sure that you do not have any segwit tainted coins. But that new fork would have to basically force a reorg, to replay the old segwit transactions. The more & more blocks it would reorg would be more and more expensive to implement. This is the same principal that protects us from 51% attacks in the 1st place. If you want to HODL your coins in P2PKH (legacy) addresses and make sure you have no segwit tainted coins, you are free to do that. You just will not be able to participate in the lightning network and you will not enjoy the benefit of slightly cheaper fees that you enjoy with segwit.
Pages: « 1 ... 20593 20594 20595 20596 20597 20598 20599 20600 20601 20602 20603 20604 20605 20606 20607 20608 20609 20610 20611 20612 20613 20614 20615 20616 20617 20618 20619 20620 20621 20622 20623 20624 20625 20626 20627 20628 20629 20630 20631 20632 20633 20634 20635 20636 20637 20638 20639 20640 20641 20642 [20643] 20644 20645 20646 20647 20648 20649 20650 20651 20652 20653 20654 20655 20656 20657 20658 20659 20660 20661 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 ... 33285 »
  Print  

Jump to: