May 05, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 24492 24493 24494 24495 24496 24497 24498 24499 24500 24501 24502 24503 24504 24505 24506 24507 24508 24509 24510 24511 24512 24513 24514 24515 24516 24517 24518 24519 24520 24521 24522 24523 24524 24525 24526 24527 24528 24529 24530 24531 24532 24533 24534 24535 24536 24537 24538 24539 24540 24541 [24542] 24543 24544 24545 24546 24547 24548 24549 24550 24551 24552 24553 24554 24555 24556 24557 24558 24559 24560 24561 24562 24563 24564 24565 24566 24567 24568 24569 24570 24571 24572 24573 24574 24575 24576 24577 24578 24579 24580 24581 24582 24583 24584 24585 24586 24587 24588 24589 24590 24591 24592 ... 33324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372444 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

In 2015 I sold 800 BTC to buy a house for my family.

In 2018 I sold my house and bought back 50 BTC.

People who thinks I'm crazy for selling my house please know that my only regret is to have sold my bitcoins.

Investment in Real Estate is now garbage comparing to #Bitcoin.

https://twitter.com/bitcoinization/status/1161310562866880513?s=21

Story for a Dumbass or a Legend?

I see he’s brave to admit his wrong being and buying back BTC there should be merit in that act, but F*** how dumb to sold all of his BTC for a house..... (I think all of his BTC, not sure but if he had left it should be more so he wouldn’t sell the house to buy again 50 ....)

That is fucking crazy to have sold that many BTC in 2015 - clearly 2015 was a BIG ASS dip in the market for pretty much the whole year....   Pretty much mid-$200s for the whole year (bouncing around some, of course).

Lack of delayed gratification.

If the short-sighted guy knew that he wanted a house, he could have sold some in 2014 in the $600 plus territory (maybe not all of them) or just waited the matter out until 2017.. or even taken out a mortgage... but whatever, its a form of short-sightedness in a decently strong kind of way.   The buy back of the house for only 50 BTC shows how god-damned difficult it would be to get anywhere close to 800 BTC ever again for a person with such a seemingly average budget.

The future when you were in the past is always ... you can't predict these things with any accuracy. You could make a very good educated guess, but the saying is "hindsight is 20/20" ... or is that 2020 (next year?).

Everyone says we should have all bought corns back in 2013 or 2012 (or as early as you were introduced to bitcoin.)

I mean, I bought corn at maybe $25 and sold them at $50. I bought litecorns at $10 and sold them at $20. I could have participated in the ETH ICO at 1 BTC = 2000 ETH. And I could have just HODL those all until today and I'd be as retired as anyone else.

But ... as it is, I'm still struggling to make ends meet.

Well, maybe I am being a bit too harsh?  I am just such an advocate for incrementalism and long-term investing, so I have a decent amount of reservations and criticisms when people play around too much with large portions of their BTC stash.  I have been like this since I started investing in BTC in late 2013.  Of course, I have refined some of my investing strategies and my thinking about bitcoin, but I always thought that it is something that should be accumulated, and invested in such a way that you have the rest of you financial matters covered (in other words, you are not investing more than you can lose and you are not tempted to sell it, especially in large quantities).

So, yeah, I do recognize that a  decent number of reasonable people have sold way too much BTC and way too soon, and I am having some difficulties to relate in a material way, since it is not something that I would do or to plan in that direction.

Of course, I am also stuck with my own experience in starting in bitcoin in late 2013 and also after I had already established a pretty decent investment portfolio, so I am sure that my perspective would have likely been carved differently, if I had gotten into bitcoin at a different time and if my financial situation would have been materially different (such as starting out with a very small BTC investment budget), at the time that I got into bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:32:39 AM
Merited by ivomm (2), jbreher (1)

Sorry to interrupt, but can someone please let me know if I should be panicking at this point, because, TBH, I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY thinking of just tuning out anything Bitcoin related until after the halvening and just focus on IRL stuff for a while.

Think I'm finally finding a good IRL routine that is keeping me somewhat entertained and productive. Starting to really get the hang of this retirement thing.

Watching Bitcoin tank like it is, just makes me sad. I don't need it until 2021-ish anyway...

Bah. Someone hold me. No homo.

Tune the fuck out.  You don't seem to be able to handle it anyhow.  These are normal BTC price movements, including 20%, 30% and sometimes even 50% corrections during a bull market, and you keep wanting to panic from these kinds of normal BTC price movements.

Yeah, Bob chill out man. You’ve been through a couple of bitcoin cycles now so you know what to expect. I’m the same, I panic sometimes but look at the bigger picture. You’re already independently wealthy, I can promise you that you’ll be a lot richer at the end of 2021. Everything before then is just noise. The halvening will do what it always does - Limit the supply & with increased demand comes higher prices.

Moon by the end of 2021!

Smile!

hodling btc is not easy. especially when you doing for years and years. seems to me that lots of hodlers (including myself) from time to time get really stressed out about it. the volatility. the FUD. waking up in the morning and you need to check charts on mobile to make sure you did not get broke overnight. almost no one to talk to about it, except the brotherhood of WO. msmedia painting btc as "terrorist/drug money". all the scams. all the shitcoins. how much is enough? hodling is a 24/7 job and it does not forgive weak moments. it changes the hodlers mind.
bob, you did everything right. be proud.
stay strong folks.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:37:35 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

Of course, Mic, nobody is forbidding anyone from speaking. Obviously not even neo-nazis like r0ach, unfortunately. But there are people who may be tempted to use their reputation to imprint fear in the others (which is a definition of FUD). How we can recognized it? If that person starts with something like "Bad news" when there is no news, or makes a bearish predicition which he repeats... I don't know, may be 10 times or more in the last 6 months. And if he openly admits that he missed the oportunity to buy at some price. Then it is obvious to me that we should not be influended by his dramatic chart analysis. That's all.

May be they are wonderful persons in real life, but not everyone is so good like you Mic to give prizes and encourage others with the best possible advices. I've became a convinced hodler because of people like you, JJG, 600Watt, LFC Bitcoin, etc.... I mean, my ideas, education, understanding about Bitcoin meet completely theirs. Not because I believed the gloom and doom predictions. So my mission is to say openly the truth and encourage all to turn their back to the panic selling or waiting for lower prices because of trolling, FUD, etc.

And as for lambie and mindrust, I believe they need some time to develop the right thinking. In this respect I said they are new to the Bitcoin world. Others learn faster. I needed only 10 months in the midst of all the fork and Chinese ban drama to develop my thinking. But not everyone is the same. The problem is that the time is limited. And if someone is on the wrong track, soon he will miss the last oportunity for a massive profit.

Let's be clear.
We are both (Lambie & mindtrust also included) uber bullish on BTC - medium to long term (as for yourself also short term).

My objection was to the powerful unsubstantiated choice of words you used for our fellow bull brothers.

Also my insta-bottom prediction of ~ $7k is valid only until the end of September.
That means that I'm expecting to move sideways between $8k-$11k in that time frame.
The closer we get to that date, the less chances we have to meet it - which makes it by default - the last chance to pick up some coins at the 4 digit range.

All that said, BTC is showing true grit at the $10k battle.
The following 2592000 seconds are critical. Tongue

#

@cryptotourist - morning buddy!

Have a goodnight dawg!
600watt
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:43:21 AM

I do see scenarios where Bitcoin (be it BTC, BSV, or BCH) becomes the reserve currency, but given current state and rate of current trends, less likely. At least in the short term.

As far as interest rates? Repudiated debt does not carry interest.

i got it now. all those years you were trying to entertain us. good joke, i giggled.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:50:38 AM

Where is your sidekick ibian? He is not around for a while is he? I don't remember seeing him lately.

He always disappears during "sailing season".

That bastard. Without us.

Ill get one too when I become rich.

I'm pretty sure the two hot women at the end of the boat picture, would cost a lot more to maintain than buying/upkeep on the boat!

Just saying. Smiley

Oh, re-read, you meant the boat, silly me.

My own fantasies got in the way of your boat purchase fantasy.

My bad. Smiley

Brad

It depends on which country those hot girls are, better pick the girls from your local and if you want to cut the maintenance cost for girls then marry them. Cheesy

I suppose. I'm in the Midwest, so to save space I could get a local girl that would take up the same room as both girls on the boat together. Nah!

Two or None! Is my new motto!

(I should make a flag)

Brad

Love your motto,I think its time to reconsider about my motto! like increasing from one side chick to 10. Cheesy MILFs also included, Grin

Benneteau oceanis 65 is on my list too ❤️. Only $750k or so...  ☺️.
600watt
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:56:10 AM

This is even worse than the pizza guy. Most people don't know who he his, this guy made a tweet which went viral with his face. It's still growing to this day:

https://twitter.com/gregschoen/status/70261648811761665

I would never be able to sleep at night ever again. The moral of the story is of course and as always: HODL, at any rate.

i want to print this wall sized and put it on the ceiling of my sleeping room. will be the first and last thing to read every day. puts things in perspective.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 08:59:48 AM

Benneteau oceanis 65 is on my list too ❤️. Only $750k or so...  ☺️.

This is a Bavaria though, I believe.

Beneteau, Bavaria, Jeanneau are more or less the same thing. They are like Mercedes, BMW and Audi's of the yacht world. Some may see them as VW's too. Mass production, good quality, good worldwide dealership network and arguably, more affordable prices compared to their competitors.

Your $750k Oceanis 65 probably would have a price tag of a $1m+ if it was made by some other company. 65ft is overkill btw unless you are thinking to use it commercially. The boat I shared is only Grin 46ft.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:01:25 AM

This is even worse than the pizza guy. Most people don't know who he his, this guy made a tweet which went viral with his face. It's still growing to this day:

https://twitter.com/gregschoen/status/70261648811761665

I would never be able to sleep at night ever again. The moral of the story is of course and as always: HODL, at any rate.

i want to print this wall sized and put it on the ceiling of my sleeping room. will be the first and last thing to read every day. puts things in perspective.

Would have been $17M today 😎
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1853
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:03:13 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Sorry to interrupt, but can someone please let me know if I should be panicking at this point, because, TBH, I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY thinking of just tuning out anything Bitcoin related until after the halvening and just focus on IRL stuff for a while.

Think I'm finally finding a good IRL routine that is keeping me somewhat entertained and productive. Starting to really get the hang of this retirement thing.

Watching Bitcoin tank like it is, just makes me sad. I don't need it until 2021-ish anyway...

Bah. Someone hold me. No homo.

Tune the fuck out.  You don't seem to be able to handle it anyhow.  These are normal BTC price movements, including 20%, 30% and sometimes even 50% corrections during a bull market, and you keep wanting to panic from these kinds of normal BTC price movements.

Yeah, Bob chill out man. You’ve been through a couple of bitcoin cycles now so you know what to expect. I’m the same, I panic sometimes but look at the bigger picture. You’re already independently wealthy, I can promise you that you’ll be a lot richer at the end of 2021. Everything before then is just noise. The halvening will do what it always does - Limit the supply & with increased demand comes higher prices.

Moon by the end of 2021!

Smile!

hodling btc is not easy. especially when you doing for years and years. seems to me that lots of hodlers (including myself) from time to time get really stressed out about it. the volatility. the FUD. waking up in the morning and you need to check charts on mobile to make sure you did not get broke overnight. almost no one to talk to about it, except the brotherhood of WO. msmedia painting btc as "terrorist/drug money". all the scams. all the shitcoins. how much is enough? hodling is a 24/7 job and it does not forgive weak moments. it changes the hodlers mind.
bob, you did everything right. be proud.
stay strong folks.

That's what I was talking about. For me 600Watt is a true inspiration of a resilient hodler. I gave my last 2 merits! I suffered the same hardships for the last 2 years. I learned quickly from my early mistakes and then I endured hodling in 4-5 cycles of profit/loss. And I don't feel the need to have fiat as an insurence to keep me calm. Yes, I check the price a bit too much, but I don't get too excited when the pumps/dumps occur.  Now I have some profit which I sacrifice for a profit that will meet my life changing needs. One day. I hope. Nothing else can give me such a big hope to become a millionaire. Not my work, not the lottery for sure. With my modest income I catched the last train. For this purpose I need only to stick with my personal strategy to invest until I start cashing out the corresponding coins with 10x+ profit. (I am not saying that in 10x I will be a millionaire. It's just that I can build a big house and live a normal life with the profit.) Nothing less works for me. And not even one attempt to increase my stash by trading, because it can destroy my plan. No need for that!
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:07:34 AM

Of course, Mic, nobody is forbidding anyone from speaking. Obviously not even neo-nazis like r0ach, unfortunately. But there are people who may be tempted to use their reputation to imprint fear in the others (which is a definition of FUD). How we can recognized it? If that person starts with something like "Bad news" when there is no news, or makes a bearish predicition which he repeats... I don't know, may be 10 times or more in the last 6 months. And if he openly admits that he missed the oportunity to buy at some price. Then it is obvious to me that we should not be influended by his dramatic chart analysis. That's all.

May be they are wonderful persons in real life, but not everyone is so good like you Mic to give prizes and encourage others with the best possible advices. I've became a convinced hodler because of people like you, JJG, 600Watt, LFC Bitcoin, etc.... I mean, my ideas, education, understanding about Bitcoin meet completely theirs. Not because I believed the gloom and doom predictions. So my mission is to say openly the truth and encourage all to turn their back to the panic selling or waiting for lower prices because of trolling, FUD, etc.

And as for lambie and mindrust, I believe they need some time to develop the right thinking. In this respect I said they are new to the Bitcoin world. Others learn faster. I needed only 10 months in the midst of all the fork and Chinese ban drama to develop my thinking. But not everyone is the same. The problem is that the time is limited. And if someone is on the wrong track, soon he will miss the last oportunity for a massive profit.

I believe this is the result of overinvesting in BTC. You can't stand to hear any negative news and your excuses are complete non-sense. Just like serveria you are getting too emotional even when you hear the smallest possibility of a small correction.

Charts don't lie.

The possibility of a correction to $7.5-7.6k still do exist.

All it takes a sudden move to below $9.2k and bam next thing you'll see is sub $8k. Just like the opposite can happen, if we are able to break $12k, it will be $14k next.

This has nothing to do with FUD'ing I think you need to chill the fuck out. (and I am being polite here)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12039

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:12:02 AM

Naaaah you good man (@mindrust)

Keep speaking your mind/thought cause thats why we are here for

And if people would think wrong or wouldn’t like what you think, Then thats there problem!

May be they are wonderful persons in real life, but not everyone is so good like you Mic to give prizes and encourage others with the best possible advices. I've became a convinced hodler because of people like you, JJG, 600Watt, LFC Bitcoin, etc.... I mean, my ideas, education, understanding about Bitcoin meet completely theirs. Not because I believed the gloom and doom predictions. So my mission is to say openly the truth and encourage all to turn their back to the panic selling or waiting for unreal low prices because of trolling, FUD, etc.

And as for lambie and mindrust, I believe they need some time to develop the right thinking. In this respect I said they are new to the Bitcoin world. Others learn faster. I needed only 10 months in the midst of all the fork and Chinese ban drama to develop my thinking and mental resilience both in losing and winning periods. But not everyone is the same. The problem is that the time is limited. And if someone is on the wrong track, soon he will miss the last oportunity for a massive profit.

I do share many ways of thinking as you do....

But especially the one where people have been through a bitt of ruff periods and came out of it HODLing, here I think you must have made a decision, of you are a believer or you think its not to stay.....

So the only real disagree I have with some people is, if they had some spare cash, why didn't they went full buying into the 3-4-ish area's, why always in need for the conformation of a few 1000-bucks up before buying Roll Eyes

When we where at 3-4-ish wasn't this the most beautiful event that did happen (if you are a true BTC'er) ??
At those previous prices I thought wtf people can't get greedy here and really mean 1.5-2-ish then I buy Roll Eyes there I really was amazed that some people prefer buying at 6-7-8-9-10k-ish prices instead of the months we where that 3-4k-ish low

off-course i'm not a trader and I probably miss some rational thinking ??.....

I was very lucky I just got my first BTC very easy and that people outside the forum and later on at this forum guided me through the whole BTC process very nicely Cheesy
600watt
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:13:28 AM
Merited by Lambie Slayer (1)

And if people would think wrong or wouldn’t like what you think, Then thats there problem!

May be they are wonderful persons in real life, but not everyone is so good like you Mic to give prizes and encourage others with the best possible advices. I've became a convinced hodler because of people like you, JJG, 600Watt, LFC Bitcoin, etc.... I mean, my ideas, education, understanding about Bitcoin meet completely theirs. Not because I believed the gloom and doom predictions. So my mission is to say openly the truth and encourage all to turn their back to the panic selling or waiting for unreal low prices because of trolling, FUD, etc.

And as for lambie and mindrust, I believe they need some time to develop the right thinking. In this respect I said they are new to the Bitcoin world. Others learn faster. I needed only 10 months in the midst of all the fork and Chinese ban drama to develop my thinking and mental resilience both in losing and winning periods. But not everyone is the same. The problem is that the time is limited. And if someone is on the wrong track, soon he will miss the last oportunity for a massive profit.

ivomm, i mostly like your posts. but here, regarding mindrust and lambie, you went on the wrong boat. it is a bit weird to suggest seasoned hodlers like mindrust they need to change their thinking.
re read his posts, i don´t think he is a bear at all. let´s not get into strange fights, we are in the same team. please consider to apologize and let us move on.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12039

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:19:41 AM
Merited by Lambie Slayer (1)

^
I do believe as well they are good hodlers, just wanna talk there possibilities and wanna hear what other long-period BTC'ers think of there way of thinking and market behavior etc

BTC still is a very unknown thing where lots and lots of talk and thinking around is needed Cheesy

I also think a few bucks lower of price thinking ain't gonna affect any of the real WO-members in here .....
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:33:44 AM

Good morning WO!
Observing @ $10,420

We are still moving sideways.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:36:28 AM

I also think a few bucks lower of price thinking ain't gonna affect any of the real WO-members in here .....

When the price went down from $20k to $3.2k, most of the WO brothers still holding their coins tight so, talking about few bucks lower is not a very big deal.

Bitcoins are always Bitcoins.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:43:26 AM

At those previous prices I thought wtf people can't get greedy here and really mean 1.5-2-ish then I buy Roll Eyes there I really was amazed that some people prefer buying at 6-7-8-9-10k-ish prices instead of the months we where that 3-4k-ish low

off-course i'm not a trader and I probably miss some rational thinking ??.....

There is a simple explanation for that (not the greedy part).

Myself for example, went all-in with all the available fiat to me, at the beginning of the year.
But since then I have more fiat available, looking to flip them also for BTC. Grin
DCA-ing is cool & effective, but I'm referring to the all-in FOMO move - before we leave the stratosphere for good.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1853
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

ivomm, i mostly like your posts. but here, regarding mindrust and lambie, you went on the wrong boat. it is a bit weird to suggest seasoned hodlers like mindrust they need to change their thinking.
re read his posts, i don´t think he is a bear at all. let´s not get into strange fights, we are in the same team. please consider to apologize and let us move on.

I disagree. Lambie said multiple times he expects a drop to 4900. And during the long 3 months climb he constantly said he is short term bearish. He was not right. He was hoping to buy at these levels but he will remain with the hope. The same applies for mindrust. He said he expects a drop to 7.5-8K, when he will enter with big money. Again, he will remain with his hopes. Such thinking is immature, no matter how long they hodl. I respect them, but this thinking may prevent them from realizing big profit. And if they post numerous times how they believe this will happen means something more for me: FUD.
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:54:36 AM

Did you read my last response to you? Im glad you are learning fast and salute your hodling and bullishness.  

I like that you have quickly developed mental resilience, hopefully you are almost all in like me and stay away from shitcoins. I dont know bc you never answered my question earlier.

I agree in spirit with your sentiment about developing mental resilience when it comes to hodling.

I came into Bitcoin with a resilience to never quit and risk it all which was developed during 7 years of being an entrepreneur.  When it comes to risking everything Bitcoin was not my first rodeo. I suspect most everyone on WO is a heavily seasoned risk taker and most were taking big risks in life before Bitcoin was ever invented. Becoming the new financial elite isnt for the feint of heart! Roach is probably the biggest risk taker of all with his worthless bags of metals Wink JK roach, they are worth a lil bit.

I showed resilience on both ends of the spectrum. I was prepared for my coins to go to zero and not throw in the towel when we hit the 2015 low and my life savings had seen a massive depreciation. Didnt sell a coin. When I hit what to me was lifetime independent wealth status in August of 2017 I still didnt sell a single coin.

True resilience will come to you when a bearish post from an uber bull like me doesnt feel like propaganda trying to induce you to sell Wink sorry for taking a little jab at you buddy, its all in fun and in my nature. You will be happy to know that sometime in the next few months I will go into full on bull propaganda mode and every one of my posts will soothe your most bullish impulses.  Cheesy
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:00:03 AM

I disagree. Lambie said multiple times he expects a drop to 4900. And during the long 3 months climb he constantly said he is short term bearish. He was not right. He was hoping to buy at these levels but he will remain with the hope. The same applies for mindrust. He said he expects a drop to 7.5-8K, when he will enter with big money. Again, he will remain with his hopes. Such thinking is immature, no matter how long they hodl. I respect them, but this thinking may prevent them from realizing big profit. And if they post numerous times how they believe this will happen means something more for me: FUD.

Ok, you wrote this while I was typing my last response so I have to address it to. I said I believed it could not go lower than 4900, thats a lot different than saying it will go there. I do think there is a solid chance for a drop to around 8k in the next month or two and yes I will deploy a fairly large amount of fiat there if it does, but it would only take my net worth investment in bitcoin from about 90 percent to about 95 percent. I will make a huge profit either way if Bitcoin succeeds. I dont think you are reading my posts, because I have made this abundantly clear multiple times.

I am not trying to get you to sell. If you havent reached independent wealth status you should sell nothing imo. If you like Ill put a little note at the bottom of all my future short term bear calls that Ivomm should under no circumstance sell his coins Smiley
Cryptotourist

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:07:10 AM

Sooo what you're saying is that there is only FOMO, but no FUD?
Both are part of this game ya know.

Can't it be just an expression of what's going on in our mind? Isn't that the point of this thread?
Pages: « 1 ... 24492 24493 24494 24495 24496 24497 24498 24499 24500 24501 24502 24503 24504 24505 24506 24507 24508 24509 24510 24511 24512 24513 24514 24515 24516 24517 24518 24519 24520 24521 24522 24523 24524 24525 24526 24527 24528 24529 24530 24531 24532 24533 24534 24535 24536 24537 24538 24539 24540 24541 [24542] 24543 24544 24545 24546 24547 24548 24549 24550 24551 24552 24553 24554 24555 24556 24557 24558 24559 24560 24561 24562 24563 24564 24565 24566 24567 24568 24569 24570 24571 24572 24573 24574 24575 24576 24577 24578 24579 24580 24581 24582 24583 24584 24585 24586 24587 24588 24589 24590 24591 24592 ... 33324 »
  Print  

Jump to: