May 11, 2024, 08:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 26316 26317 26318 26319 26320 26321 26322 26323 26324 26325 26326 26327 26328 26329 26330 26331 26332 26333 26334 26335 26336 26337 26338 26339 26340 26341 26342 26343 26344 26345 26346 26347 26348 26349 26350 26351 26352 26353 26354 26355 26356 26357 26358 26359 26360 26361 26362 26363 26364 26365 [26366] 26367 26368 26369 26370 26371 26372 26373 26374 26375 26376 26377 26378 26379 26380 26381 26382 26383 26384 26385 26386 26387 26388 26389 26390 26391 26392 26393 26394 26395 26396 26397 26398 26399 26400 26401 26402 26403 26404 26405 26406 26407 26408 26409 26410 26411 26412 26413 26414 26415 26416 ... 33342 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26381912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:40:58 PM

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun tzu, The Art of War

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
― Sun-Tzu, The Art of War

The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

“Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.”

“Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.”
― Sun Tzu

5D chess ... does anyone even know how many people really got the virus in China? Or was it mostly an export?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

Activity: 417
Merit: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:43:22 PM

They are trying to kill us.
I imagine that you are 100% sure of this, as you seem to be about all your convictions.
Yes, and so is anyone who is actually following what is going on. China for all practical purposes own the WHO. They have been consistently misinforming not only the public but world leaders about the virus. China knew about it and kept silent for weeks when it first started spreading. And we know that they were studying it, if not outright experimenting on it.

At some point coincidences become just a bit too coincidental to be coincidences.
I have no doubt that they were trying to cover up the virus outbreak.  Seems more likely to me that they thought they could keep it contained, and wanted (as always) to prevent any negative news to be associated with their country.  Maybe it indeed got out of one of their labs. That the virus was engineered and released on purpose, I can't rule that out, but I estimate the chances of that being pretty low, certainly not enough to start WW3 over.
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:44:01 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (3)

A close friend invited me to his house today with questions on 'crypto'.  I just delivered my first solid home run for BTC and topped it with a new Trezor.  Stoked personally because that gap of knowing something and being able to speak about it is closing in, didn't even blink  Wink  
This friend is a well to do businessman, healthy boomer, searching for hard assets with a goal to get their money out of the banking system.  Only a few degrees away from mainstream.
Be ready for it, its here.  

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:48:57 PM

I imagine that you are 100% sure of this, as you seem to be about all your convictions.
Yes, and so is anyone who is actually following what is going on. China for all practical purposes own the WHO. They have been consistently misinforming not only the public but world leaders about the virus. China knew about it and kept silent for weeks when it first started spreading. And we know that they were studying it, if not outright experimenting on it.

At some point coincidences become just a bit too coincidental to be coincidences.
I have no doubt that they were trying to cover up the virus outbreak.  Seems more likely to me that they thought they could keep it contained, and wanted (as always) to prevent any negative news to be associated with their country.  Maybe it indeed got out of one of their labs. That the virus was engineered and released on purpose, I can't rule that out, but I estimate the chances of that being pretty low, certainly not enough to start WW3 over.
Again, it does not matter if they released it deliberately or by accident. The fact is that they did it.

It's the thought that counts when you are ten years old. In the adult world, results matter. When you are leading nations, billions of people in this case, then only results matter.

China fucked up and they must be punished for it.
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:53:57 PM

Again, it does not matter if they released it deliberately or by accident. The fact is that they did it.

It's the thought that counts when you are ten years old. In the adult world, results matter. When you are leading nations, billions of people in this case, then only results matter.

Indeed, in the adult world, results matter.  What type of punishment do you want, and what do you think would be the results of that?

EDIT: I'll stop discussing about this now, can imagine other people want to read more about the BTC price Smiley .
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:57:33 PM
Merited by Globb0 (2)

I'd say its more logical to conclude if aliens were a factor then its historic rather then in expectation going forward or at least now in this moment.  Simply put more time has passed and the better theory is Aliens are already on earth or arrived and left or died, etc.
   Its possible we cannot perceive aliens as they are beyond the spectrum detectable to us or some other reason we arent aware or they are on the ocean bed and/or near volcanic gaps in the earths crust and some life does exist and rely on geothermic flows so thats feasible also.    When I say alien I mean any life form not earth derived, could be as boring as alien bacteria and nothing more complex.   Could be some life we presume is earth evolved actually came from a meteor and adapted here, etc.

Low is 50 day MA, target downside really is 6500 and more important and upside 8000 or we can just carry on sideways mostly.

Pay attention here folks...first principles at work.

+1 WOsMerit

Living in a perceived universe where scientific observations postulate that we are unable to account for 95% of energy or matter, I think it highly probable we just dont have the hardware to see whats really going on...yet.

--------

I am no fan of the chinese autocratic system, but the recent rise in tribal hate-mode towards China worries me.  A frustrated population always want somebody to blame, and it is not hard to see how a populist leader could latch on to these sentiments and let things escalate into a new world war. 
Like Ray Dalio has said, in history when an upcoming economic powerhouse challenges the current Nr 1, more often than not the end result was war. 
With a similar economic prowess but a larger population, I fear things would look bleak for the west in such a war scenario.  And even if the US would win, the amount of damage sustained would be huge.  I do hope we are able to navigate these changes in a peaceful way.

+1 WOsMerit

----------

FTFY Pickleboy & Co

"Anyone crying for war obviously has never fought in one"
― tc -2020

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
― Albert Einstein

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:02:08 AM

What if you are already at War and you don't even realise your enemy is attacking you?

Do you see China apologising? Or doubling down on the deception?
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:05:02 AM

Indeed, in the adult world, results matter.  What type of punishment do you want, and what do you think would be the results of that?

EDIT: I'll stop discussing about this now, can imagine other people want to read more about the BTC price Smiley .
At a minimum financial reparations for the entire global economic loss.

They can't pay for that, and won't even if they could. Communists are allergic to responsibility.

Which leaves only one option, scorched earth war. China must be removed from the face of the planet.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:11:29 AM

They can't pay for that, and won't even if they could. Communists are allergic to responsibility.

Which leaves only one option, scorched earth war. China must be removed from the face of the planet.

That sounds extreme.

It's clear now though that the Chinese Communists are now a graver threat to humanity than the German Nazis ... if the Chinese want to defend their Communist Leadership it could get extreme, if history has any lessons.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:13:45 AM

That sounds extreme.

It's clear now though that the Chinese Communists are now a graver threat to humanity than the German Nazis ... if the Chinese want to defend their Communist Leadership it could get extreme, if history has any lessons.
Sounds reasonable. When you make a mistake, you make up for it. They caused us, the entire rest of the world, financial losses. Their mistake, theirs to fix.

The issue is not even with their inability to pay. It's that they won't even try, won't even admit they did anything wrong. They are blaming everyone other than themselves.

They are a negative influence on the entire human species. There is nothing good about them. If they will not at least make up for their mistakes, or deliberate attacks as the case may be, then it does not benefit us to allow them to live.
Toxic2040
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:15:21 AM
Merited by Globb0 (2)

What if you are already at War and you don't even realise your enemy is attacking you?

I dont know Marcus. full stop

Thats the problem..nobody knows much of anything except whats being fed through questionable MSM. About the only thing I do know is this..in war..there are no winners...not really. At least not for the people who are reading this right now...people like you and I...people like us..who are just trying to get by in a crazy messed up world. No...war is not the answer.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:24:02 AM

Thats the problem..nobody knows much of anything except whats being fed through questionable MSM. About the only thing I do know is this..in war..there are no winners...not really. At least not for the people who are reading this right now...people like you and I...people like us..who are just trying to get by in a crazy messed up world. No...war is not the answer.
Stop, you are making my heart bleed.

America did pretty damn well after the war of independence. We could have avoided WW2, all we had to do was surrender. And thousands of other examples, open a damn history book.

War has solved more problems than anything else in history. The only question here is if it is a war that should be fought. Not if war as a concept is good or bad. It is unquestionably good.
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:54:35 AM
Merited by nutildah (2), psycodad (1)

War has solved more problems than anything else in history. The only question here is if it is a war that should be fought. Not if war as a concept is good or bad. It is unquestionably good.
I said I would stop discussing this, but man, I have to react to this shit.
War is unquestionably good...
Holy fuck dude.  You really think violence is always the best way to resolve disputes?  Maybe we should reinstate pistolling duels for resolving legal issues?  A kid stole candy from a store?  Just shoot him or get shot, unquestionably the best way to handle that.

And you want to kill billions of people because maybe some scientist didn't practice enough safety measures.  Do you even realize what sort of an extremist you are?  
Do you think nobody in the US ever made a severe mistake?  Should we kill all americans for their mistake too?
Toxic2040
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:00:42 AM

America did pretty damn well after the war of independence. We could have avoided WW2, all we had to do was surrender. And thousands of other examples, open a damn history book.

No.

The application of force to achieve a (political)goal would be the more precise way of stating it. It is neither good nor bad..it just is. People are the ones that are either good or bad. So..back to the question at hand..what would be your goal in a war? Besides just being angry and scared and wanting to lash out at a perceived threat? What is the political, economic and military reasoning behind such a move beside.. I dun like them..they bad..me good. Do you think the is enough(any) factual evidence to support such a move?

I think your just ignorant is what I think. Probably best to just leave it at that.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:01:49 AM

Holy fuck dude.  You really think violence is always the best way to resolve disputes?  Maybe we should reinstate pistolling duels for resolving legal issues?  A kid stole candy from a store?  Just shoot him or get shot, unquestionably the best way to handle that.

And you want to kill billions of people because maybe some scientist didn't practice enough safety measures.  Do you even realize what sort of an extremist you are?  
Do you think nobody in the US ever made a severe mistake?  Should we kill all americans for their mistake too?

Nothing is always the best solution. Everything sometimes is. Even violence, yes.

Think about it. Why do people act the way they do on the internet? Because there is no risk of leaving with a bloody nose.

Look around and think.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:08:35 AM

The application of force to achieve a (political)goal would be the more precise way of stating it.
That is what war is. Are you wasting my time?

what would be your goal in a war?
To destroy China. Did I not make that clear? And I have explained why. Repeatedly.

I think your just ignorant is what I think. Probably best to just leave it at that.
I think you are a coward. I will not call you a traitor.
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:11:49 AM

Nothing is always the best solution. Everything sometimes is. Even violence, yes.

Think about it. Why do people act the way they do on the internet? Because there is no risk of leaving with a bloody nose.

Look around and think.
I am not saying violence cannot sometimes be the best solution.
I am saying that proposing to kill an entire population of billions of people because maybe one of their scientists has made a mistake and they haven't been upfront about it, is batshit insane.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:17:14 AM

Look around and think.
I am saying that proposing to kill an entire population of billions of people because maybe one of their scientists has made a mistake and they haven't been upfront about it, is batshit insane.

Name one positive outcome of allowing the chinese to continue to live as they do now.
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:19:42 AM

Look around and think.

Name one positive outcome of allowing the chinese to continue to live as they do now.
Name one positive outcome of allowing you to live.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:23:36 AM

Look around and think.

Name one positive outcome of allowing you to live.
So there is none. We agree. China must be destroyed.
Pages: « 1 ... 26316 26317 26318 26319 26320 26321 26322 26323 26324 26325 26326 26327 26328 26329 26330 26331 26332 26333 26334 26335 26336 26337 26338 26339 26340 26341 26342 26343 26344 26345 26346 26347 26348 26349 26350 26351 26352 26353 26354 26355 26356 26357 26358 26359 26360 26361 26362 26363 26364 26365 [26366] 26367 26368 26369 26370 26371 26372 26373 26374 26375 26376 26377 26378 26379 26380 26381 26382 26383 26384 26385 26386 26387 26388 26389 26390 26391 26392 26393 26394 26395 26396 26397 26398 26399 26400 26401 26402 26403 26404 26405 26406 26407 26408 26409 26410 26411 26412 26413 26414 26415 26416 ... 33342 »
  Print  

Jump to: