May 10, 2024, 06:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 8012 8013 8014 8015 8016 8017 8018 8019 8020 8021 8022 8023 8024 8025 8026 8027 8028 8029 8030 8031 8032 8033 8034 8035 8036 8037 8038 8039 8040 8041 8042 8043 8044 8045 8046 8047 8048 8049 8050 8051 8052 8053 8054 8055 8056 8057 8058 8059 8060 8061 [8062] 8063 8064 8065 8066 8067 8068 8069 8070 8071 8072 8073 8074 8075 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 8081 8082 8083 8084 8085 8086 8087 8088 8089 8090 8091 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 8099 8100 8101 8102 8103 8104 8105 8106 8107 8108 8109 8110 8111 8112 ... 33337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26381115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Walsoraj

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Ultranode

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:10:04 PM

Recent dip is just a little turbulence on our trip the moon. Hodl tight.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

Wanted to hold tough, but I had to drop out because I have some bills coming up late September and if this kept up I wouldn't be certain I can pay them. So, more than a little irritated at this point over what is otherwise a fairly comical affair.

That's such a shame Sad I general 'investing' on such a short time scale is not recommended (in anything really). You need to be able to not touch it for a few years at least.

Thanks man. Yea, I'll catch a bump sooner or later... this was really a fluky situation.
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:22:09 PM

Thor says to Bitstamp sub 500, "I say thee nay!"

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:31:59 PM

RIpple is your only future !! Buy XRP or stay with worthless bitcoins !

Wow, I had not seen your flavor of trolling for some time! Glad to know you are still at it. So tell me, what are your thoughts on Stellar? How do you feel about Jed being a perpetual XRP dumper who has now forked Ripple into a new project?
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

That is way too complicated... MORE likely is that he is just paid by some government of financial institution to talk shit about BTC...

If a government wants some FUDsters they have better options than this poor guy making an impression of a broken spam bot algorithm. We can blame our governments but better not this way.

It's pretty obvious that fallen is simply trying to get cheap coins before Bitcoin returns to all time high prices and beyond.  I can understand why someone would do such a thing but at some point it's got to be clear that it's not working..  If fallen is a paid troll I'd respect what he's doing even more because at least their is a chance for him to get something out of it.  If he's not being paid than that is just pitiful and feel bad for the time wasted.
Schickeria

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:44:50 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 09:01:09 PM by Schickeria

If fallen is a paid troll I'd respect what he's doing even more because at least their is a chance for him to get something out of it.  If he's not being paid than that is just pitiful and feel bad for the time wasted.

You can imagine someone paying for such low quality FUD. I can't. It's quite beyond my imagination.
dakota neat

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:52:15 PM

OK bears, you did it. Whats next?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:59:21 PM

Explanation
shmadz
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

@theshmadz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

More of the same

As low as possible for as long as possible

And then once we're all aboard, then we can choo choo to teh moon  Grin
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:06:56 PM

The bears seem NOT to be done yet..

They gonna attempt at least one more dump over the remainder of this extended weekend, and this Monday is a USA banking holiday ... whether that affects any of the fiat money flow from banks to various exchanges, but may signify an extra day of "weekend" attempts at dumping. 

I have a hard time seeing BTC prices below $460 for any extended time and it seems like the bears gotta be running out of coins, soon.., no? but what do I know?  Yesterday, I thought that BTC prices would ONLY remain below $500 for half an hour, and look, over 16 hours later, they are still below $500, go figure..  Cry  Tongue  Roll Eyes  Huh  Shocked
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:18:28 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:01:19 PM by empowering

Some infos I have gathered regarding: GABI (Global Advisors Bitcoin Investment Fund) for anyone that may not have seen it.

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JERSEY GOV

http://www.gov.je/News/2014/Pages/CryptoCurrency.aspx

=

The Assistant Chief Minister with responsibility for financial services, Senator Philip Ozouf, has commented on the announcement by a Jersey-based investment management company that it has received approval to launch a Jersey-regulated Bitcoin investment fund.
Senator Ozouf's statement

Senator Ozouf said "This is believed to be the first regulated Bitcoin fund in operation and Jersey is pleased to be paving the way. Fintech, which broadly defines the emerging digital industry in finance, is a sector that I believe holds significant opportunities for Jersey. In April this year, when I presented the Government’s policy framework for the future of our financial services industry, I made it clear that innovation will be central to Jersey’s future prosperity. I also emphasised that Government will offer its full support for innovative measures undertaken by industry and the regulator.

“I therefore welcome the decision of the Jersey Financial Services Commission to approve the launch of the Island’s first regulated Bitcoin fund. We are working closely with the Commission, industry and Digital Jersey to help develop the Island as a natural hub for fintech business. We are committed to maximising the benefits and opportunities of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin in a well-regulated environment.”
Cryptocurrency overview

Cryptocurrencies are fundamentally a software code or chain of digital signatures that define units of value. No transfer of any physical money or digital file takes place at the point of transaction as with traditional core currency transactions.

The most notable difference between crypto currencies and core currencies is that no group or individual may accelerate, stunt or in any other way significantly moderate (or abuse) the production of money. Most crypto currencies are designed to gradually introduce new units of currency, placing an ultimate cap on the total amount of currency that will ever be in circulation. This is done both to mimic the scarcity (and value) of precious metals and to avoid hyperinflation.

One of the commonly known cryptocurrencies is ‘Bitcoin’. Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. Called mining, individuals or companies engage in this activity in exchange for transaction fees and newly created Bitcoins. Bitcoins are now actively obtained in exchange for core money, products, and services.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, has increased significantly as a tool of trade and more recently as an asset class for expert investors.
Regulation

Jersey has consistently taken a proactive approach in advancing the worldwide fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. In the area of cryptocurrencies, this approach will not change. Jersey is committed to introducing an appropriate and proportionate anti-money laundering regime in this area.

Given that the use of cryptocurrencies has evolved at such a rapid pace, and that the user and business acceptance is sharply growing, the Government and the Jersey Financial Services Commission are of the view that an in-depth analysis of the risks posed by crypto-currency needs to be carried out before an appropriate and proportionate anti-money laundering regime can be introduced.

The analysis of the risks associated with crypto-currency is underway and it is anticipated that the Financial Crime Strategy Group, who make recommendations to the Government on financial crime matters, will be in a position to advise Ministers by the end of 2014.
Tax implications

Any business or individual receiving an income from any activity involving Bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies will need to consider the income tax and GST implications.

In general terms, the Comptroller of Taxes has issued the following guidance

the profits and losses of a business entering into transactions involving cryptocurrencies would be reflected in the accounts and would be taxable under normal Jersey income tax provisions relating to foreign exchange.
    with regard to GST, the value of the supply of goods or services on which GST is due will be the sterling value of the cryptocurrency at the point the transaction takes place.

Local cryptocurrency use

The use of cryptocurrencies locally is gathering momentum with a growing number of retailers currently accepting payment in Bitcoin. As such, Trading Standards have published new guidance for retailers accepting cryptocurrencies for consumer transactions.

(Global Advisors Jersey Limited)  

Daniel Masters
(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-masters/8/939/197)

Co-Principal and Portfolio Manager
Director of Trading & Execution
Daniel Masters started out in 1985 at Royal Dutch/Shell, where he was responsible for managing a portfolio of North Sea Crude. Moving to The Phibro Energy Division of Salomon, Inc. in 1987, he pioneered the firm’s entrance into the electricity markets. He structured groundbreaking natural gas deals and was an original participant in the “Contract for Difference” (CFD) market for physical oil in Europe. J.P. Morgan hired him in 1993 to add trading expertise to its array of financial capabilities. Based on Danny’s success in establishing a proprietary trading program, Morgan promoted him to head its global energy trading business in 1997.

Russell Newton
(uk.linkedin.com/pub/rus-newton/0/419/371)

Director of Systematic Model Research & Development
Russell Newton began his career as a crude oil trader for Royal Dutch/Shell in 1986. As head of Shell’s futures and forwards trading, he was one of the original developers of pricing models for the Brent CFD market. Rus also worked for The Phibro Energy Division of Salomon, Inc. and Rhein Oel Limited before joining J.P. Morgan in 1993. At Morgan, he served as global commodities strategist, covering base and precious metals as well as energy. He developed a new derivative trade structures and new techniques for researching, analyzing and modeling markets.

J Mognetti
(uk.linkedin.com/in/jmmognetti)

Mr Mognetti is a director and shareholder of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited. Mr. Mognetti is registered with the National Futures Association (NFA) as a Principal, an Associated Person , and a National Futures Association (NFA) associated member of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited and is also approved as a Key Person of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).

Global Investment Bitcoin Investment Fund
Ground Floor Liberation House Castle Street St Helier Jersey JE2 3AT
http://www.globaladvisors.co.uk/

The Company seeks to achieve capital appreciation through direct and indirect exposure to Bitcoins and Bitcoin related markets.

If profitable opportunities arise, the Company will also invest in certain other commodity markets, including precious metals, oil and other forms of money (such as FX) as required to meet its investment goals whilst enhancing the Company’s ability to manage its liquidity requirements

Intro video if you have not seen it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMN03xti4pk

Partners

Carey Olsen as legal advisers led by James Mulholland -
http://www.careyolsen.com/locations/jersey/

Moore Management as fund administrator
http://www.mooremanagement.com/

Netagio and Elliptic as providers of custody services to strengthen and enhance our fund offering.
https://secure.netagio.com/  Netagio. The first British Bitcoin, gold & sterling exchange.
+
https://www.elliptic.co/

Company formation and registration details

https://www.jerseyfsc.org/registry/documentsearch/NameDetail.aspx?Id=297268

The fund will operate within the Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1998 as an Expert Fund.

of which you can find a copy here =  http://www.jerseyfsc.org/pdf/schedule_2_codes_for_certified_funds_august_2011.pdf

........Interestingly enough the company that I used to work for who are based in Jersey, who have since merged and then morphed and changed names several times.. was most likely involved in advising the government (and others) in writing the Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1998,  and I also worked at the same company as one of the other members of the team at GABI ,one of the non exec directors, albeit I never met the guy from memory.... ..small world  Wink

Edit:  actually the same company also advised quite a few other governments too over the years in various aspects of Taxation law and Financial and International Finance law/International law and the like,  they get around, highly respected in their field and everything they touched was solid as a rock

....huh really small world...  looking around I see 6 or 7 people from one company I worked for (Jersey/London based) are now working in and with Bitcoin related businesses, even one guy working for one of the GABI partners.  

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:30:46 PM

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:37:56 PM

Some infos I have gathered regarding: GABI (Global Advisors Bitcoin Investment Fund) for anyone that may not have seen it.

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JERSEY GOV

http://www.gov.je/News/2014/Pages/CryptoCurrency.aspx

=

The Assistant Chief Minister with responsibility for financial services, Senator Philip Ozouf, has commented on the announcement by a Jersey-based investment management company that it has received approval to launch a Jersey-regulated Bitcoin investment fund.
Senator Ozouf's statement

Senator Ozouf said "This is believed to be the first regulated Bitcoin fund in operation and Jersey is pleased to be paving the way. Fintech, which broadly defines the emerging digital industry in finance, is a sector that I believe holds significant opportunities for Jersey. In April this year, when I presented the Government’s policy framework for the future of our financial services industry, I made it clear that innovation will be central to Jersey’s future prosperity. I also emphasised that Government will offer its full support for innovative measures undertaken by industry and the regulator.

“I therefore welcome the decision of the Jersey Financial Services Commission to approve the launch of the Island’s first regulated Bitcoin fund. We are working closely with the Commission, industry and Digital Jersey to help develop the Island as a natural hub for fintech business. We are committed to maximising the benefits and opportunities of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin in a well-regulated environment.”
Cryptocurrency overview

Cryptocurrencies are fundamentally a software code or chain of digital signatures that define units of value. No transfer of any physical money or digital file takes place at the point of transaction as with traditional core currency transactions.

The most notable difference between crypto currencies and core currencies is that no group or individual may accelerate, stunt or in any other way significantly moderate (or abuse) the production of money. Most crypto currencies are designed to gradually introduce new units of currency, placing an ultimate cap on the total amount of currency that will ever be in circulation. This is done both to mimic the scarcity (and value) of precious metals and to avoid hyperinflation.

One of the commonly known cryptocurrencies is ‘Bitcoin’. Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. Called mining, individuals or companies engage in this activity in exchange for transaction fees and newly created Bitcoins. Bitcoins are now actively obtained in exchange for core money, products, and services.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, has increased significantly as a tool of trade and more recently as an asset class for expert investors.
Regulation

Jersey has consistently taken a proactive approach in advancing the worldwide fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. In the area of cryptocurrencies, this approach will not change. Jersey is committed to introducing an appropriate and proportionate anti-money laundering regime in this area.

Given that the use of cryptocurrencies has evolved at such a rapid pace, and that the user and business acceptance is sharply growing, the Government and the Jersey Financial Services Commission are of the view that an in-depth analysis of the risks posed by crypto-currency needs to be carried out before an appropriate and proportionate anti-money laundering regime can be introduced.

The analysis of the risks associated with crypto-currency is underway and it is anticipated that the Financial Crime Strategy Group, who make recommendations to the Government on financial crime matters, will be in a position to advise Ministers by the end of 2014.
Tax implications

Any business or individual receiving an income from any activity involving Bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies will need to consider the income tax and GST implications.

In general terms, the Comptroller of Taxes has issued the following guidance

the profits and losses of a business entering into transactions involving cryptocurrencies would be reflected in the accounts and would be taxable under normal Jersey income tax provisions relating to foreign exchange.
    with regard to GST, the value of the supply of goods or services on which GST is due will be the sterling value of the cryptocurrency at the point the transaction takes place.

Local cryptocurrency use

The use of cryptocurrencies locally is gathering momentum with a growing number of retailers currently accepting payment in Bitcoin. As such, Trading Standards have published new guidance for retailers accepting cryptocurrencies for consumer transactions.

(Global Advisors Jersey Limited)  

Daniel Masters
(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-masters/8/939/197)

Director of Trading & Execution
Daniel Masters started out in 1985 at Royal Dutch/Shell, where he was responsible for managing a portfolio of North Sea Crude. Moving to The Phibro Energy Division of Salomon, Inc. in 1987, he pioneered the firm’s entrance into the electricity markets. He structured groundbreaking natural gas deals and was an original participant in the “Contract for Difference” (CFD) market for physical oil in Europe. J.P. Morgan hired him in 1993 to add trading expertise to its array of financial capabilities. Based on Danny’s success in establishing a proprietary trading program, Morgan promoted him to head its global energy trading business in 1997.

Russell Newton
(uk.linkedin.com/pub/rus-newton/0/419/371)

Director of Systematic Model Research & Development
Russell Newton began his career as a crude oil trader for Royal Dutch/Shell in 1986. As head of Shell’s futures and forwards trading, he was one of the original developers of pricing models for the Brent CFD market. Rus also worked for The Phibro Energy Division of Salomon, Inc. and Rhein Oel Limited before joining J.P. Morgan in 1993. At Morgan, he served as global commodities strategist, covering base and precious metals as well as energy. He developed a new derivative trade structures and new techniques for researching, analyzing and modeling markets.

J Mognetti
(uk.linkedin.com/in/jmmognetti)

Mr Mognetti is a director and shareholder of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited. Mr. Mognetti is registered with the National Futures Association (NFA) as a Principal, an Associated Person , and a National Futures Association (NFA) associated member of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited and is also approved as a Key Person of Global Advisors (Jersey) Limited by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).

Global Investment Bitcoin Investment Fund
Ground Floor Liberation House Castle Street St Helier Jersey JE2 3AT
http://www.globaladvisors.co.uk/

The Company seeks to achieve capital appreciation through direct and indirect exposure to Bitcoins and Bitcoin related markets.

If profitable opportunities arise, the Company will also invest in certain other commodity markets, including precious metals, oil and other forms of money (such as FX) as required to meet its investment goals whilst enhancing the Company’s ability to manage its liquidity requirements

Intro video if you have not seen it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMN03xti4pk

Partners

Carey Olsen as legal advisers led by James Mulholland -
http://www.careyolsen.com/locations/jersey/

Moore Management as fund administrator
http://www.mooremanagement.com/

Netagio and Elliptic as providers of custody services to strengthen and enhance our fund offering.
https://secure.netagio.com/  Netagio. The first British Bitcoin, gold & sterling exchange.
+
https://www.elliptic.co/

Company formation and registration details

https://www.jerseyfsc.org/registry/documentsearch/NameDetail.aspx?Id=297268

The fund will operate within the Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1998 as an Expert Fund.

of which you can find a copy here =  http://www.jerseyfsc.org/pdf/schedule_2_codes_for_certified_funds_august_2011.pdf

........Interestingly enough the company that I used to work for who are based in Jersey, who have since merged and then morphed and changed names several times.. was most likely involved in advising the government (and others) in writing the Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1998,  and I also worked at the same company as one of other members of the team at GABI ,one of the non exec directors, albeit I never met the guy from memory.... ..small world  Wink

thx, i was waiting for such a post all day. bitcoin rocks!
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:44:13 PM

I'm a buyer this morning...small buys on 5 separate occasions.

Feels goooooood!  Tasty!

Even though I keep buying and hodling.. similar to you, I don't feel good about it... I mean overall, I am still confident, but it still makes me nervous to have my whole BTC holdings falling in value like this - even though I am fairly certain it is temporary.. probably less than 6 months, at most.

I feel ya.  But I still bought at 474 a couple of hours ago.  Right now, I can bring down my dollar cost average. 
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:47:28 PM

If fallen is a paid troll I'd respect what he's doing even more because at least their is a chance for him to get something out of it.  If he's not being paid than that is just pitiful and feel bad for the time wasted.

You can imagine someone paying for such low quality FUD. I can't. It's quite beyond my imagination.

It is the only way I can imagine someone keeping up the energy to FUD for so long.  I try to keep an open mind but truth be told I'd have to admit it is pretty out there compared to other things I've considered as potential motives.
vuduchyld

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:48:12 PM

price is irrelevant bitcoin is doing good.

cosign

There is NO WAY bitcoin is actually WORTH less than it was in March.  Too much new adoption, too many developments.  So if you think it was worth $500 in March or you bought in the $600's in April, you absolutely HAVE to understand that there is divergence between price and value over the last month.

Everything I watch still tells me BTC should have a value around $2400-$3000 by 2019 or 2020.  (NOT price, but VALUE...I'd suspect price will overshoot on the high side of that number, probably more than once.)

I just don't care what the price is today...unless I think it is so inexpensive I can't afford NOT to buy.  And that is currently what I think.  I've hit the button at least 6 times today.
vuduchyld

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

Feels goooooood!  Tasty!

Even though I keep buying and hodling.. similar to you, I don't feel good about it... I mean overall, I am still confident, but it still makes me nervous to have my whole BTC holdings falling in value like this - even though I am fairly certain it is temporary.. probably less than 6 months, at most.

I feel ya.  But I still bought at 474 a couple of hours ago.  Right now, I can bring down my dollar cost average. 

I should add, JJG, that I'm probably feeling bold because, while I have spent some time underwater in the last month, as of yesterday, I was in the black on all BTC-denominated investments I've made.  This was, in part, due to a rapid rise over the last week in XMR.  I'm close enough to break-even that I was back underwater this morning when BTC was around 480 and XMR was around .0044.  But with some buys I made this morning in both BTC and XMR, I'm pretty sure I'm back in the black.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I've accumulated assets today.  It's a damn fine day.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:59:20 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

GABI

thx, i was waiting for such a post all day. bitcoin rocks!

no problemo amigo...

and yes the Bitcoin world rocks...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:05:05 PM

Feels goooooood!  Tasty!

In the last month, I bought various increments of BTC at the following prices

So this is an ongoing basis for me to be accumulating BTC, and certainly, we can begin to feel a little frustrated when we wished that we would have waited on certain large scale purchases in order to better bring down our average price per BTC and also to have accumulated more BTC with the same amount of fiat.

I understand that in the long run, it may NOT matter too much whether we have accumulated 80 BTC, 100 BTC or 120 BTC or whether our average buy in price was $350 or $700 b/c we can ONLY do our best under the circumstances and NOT kick ourselves too much overhind sight thinking b/c we really cannot predict with any real great degree of certainly what some of these large BTC price manipulators are going to do.

Sometimes I have my own cash problems, and I am NOT sure this month how much cash flow I should dedicate towards BTC, though I do have some (powder as you like to call it) on reserve.  Also, I have a couple of decent back up plans (that I am NOT going to publicly disclose) that give me additional piece of mind concerning the long term stability of my various investment activities and strategies related to BTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 8012 8013 8014 8015 8016 8017 8018 8019 8020 8021 8022 8023 8024 8025 8026 8027 8028 8029 8030 8031 8032 8033 8034 8035 8036 8037 8038 8039 8040 8041 8042 8043 8044 8045 8046 8047 8048 8049 8050 8051 8052 8053 8054 8055 8056 8057 8058 8059 8060 8061 [8062] 8063 8064 8065 8066 8067 8068 8069 8070 8071 8072 8073 8074 8075 8076 8077 8078 8079 8080 8081 8082 8083 8084 8085 8086 8087 8088 8089 8090 8091 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 8099 8100 8101 8102 8103 8104 8105 8106 8107 8108 8109 8110 8111 8112 ... 33337 »
  Print  

Jump to: