Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:26:47 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 12:44:58 PM by tvbcof

This was very alarming, after all these years of giving vaccin to the young children just make the situation even worse. If this was true, why they are doing it?

It's amazingly profitable to get 80% of a population taking prescription drugs, particularly when there is no limit to what can be charged for many of them thanks to the magic of lobbying.

Is it for money?

Not completely.  There are other deeper philosophical reason involved.  Ask almost anyone if they think planet earth (aka, 'mother gaia') has an overpopulation (of humans) problem and they'll say 'yes', but it's especially the case for those having dynastic wealth.  The money part is the primary component which lubricates all of the moving parts of the whole process though.  The fact overpopulation is a quasi-religious issue for those who happen to have control of the money supply is why the vaccine 'loss leader' has such traction.

So that if these children have an illness they will bring to the hospital? Based on what i know human body had already something that fights bacteria but in some cases it cannot be best done witb the help of other medicine and technologies.

Sure.  Most of these illnesses had dropped to very low numbers before the vaccine was even introduced.  Not only that but getting something like measles and staying home from school for a few days confers life-long immunity which is passed to a breastfeeding infant in their first year while they are vulnerable.  Vaccines 'immunity' gives neither of these features and as a result the natural ecology of these mild right-of-passage ailments (chicken-pox, mumps, measles, rubella, etc) has become totally messed up.

Any 'scientist' or 'doctor' with a few hours to kill can understand these phenomenon.  It looks to me as though what Joe Sixpack considers a problem (e.g., a life-long debilitating medical condition) is not considered as such by TPTB.  In other words, the autoimmune conditions that vaccines create "is not a bug; it's a feature."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnpaul94

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:12:51 AM

The unvaccinated of course.... How could you stay unvaccinated against tuberculosis in an endemic region of tuberculosis and smile to your self saying that you won't come down with the disease. This is why we cry out for mental slavery liberation.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:10:31 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 01:26:41 PM by tvbcof

The unvaccinated of course.... How could you stay unvaccinated against tuberculosis in an endemic region of tuberculosis and smile to your self saying that you won't come down with the disease. This is why we cry out for mental slavery liberation.

Like a good 'anti-vaxxer', I made sure my kid got BCG (Bacille Calmette-Guérin) vaccine at birth.  I researched it.

BCG uses an old technology which I agree with based on my knowledge of physiology, and research indicates that not only is it somewhat effective (against TB) if given at a very young age, but it actually negates the brain damage caused by the much newer HBV that 'they' now insist to give on the first day to every baby born.

Unsurprisingly 'they' are trying to deprecate BCG vaccine as much as possible and it is only given in specific regions (where they simply cannot argue that tuberculosis is not a problem.)

If you dare:

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
mariaferrette87

Activity: 1
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:11:13 AM
Merited by tvbcof (5)

It is an important principle in scientific exploration that when a source of information has proven unreliable in one instance, all information provided by that source is to be devalued.  This includes past and future information from the source.  In my opinion, the 'government certified' data about vaccines is in this category.  Very much so.  This is why you and I are at loggerheads about some of this stuff.

Unlike most of my skeptical peers here, I find it a compelling hypothesis that the social engineers currently in charge actually wish to damage ordinary citizens in certain ways, or are at best ambivalent about doing so if it helps achieve other objectives.   Examples:  building wealth, maintaining control, meeting certain population density targets, etc.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:43:51 PM

It is an important principle in scientific exploration that when a source of information has proven unreliable in one instance, all information provided by that source is to be devalued.  This includes past and future information from the source.  In my opinion, the 'government certified' data about vaccines is in this category.  Very much so.  This is why you and I are at loggerheads about some of this stuff.

Unlike most of my skeptical peers here, I find it a compelling hypothesis that the social engineers currently in charge actually wish to damage ordinary citizens in certain ways, or are at best ambivalent about doing so if it helps achieve other objectives.   Examples:  building wealth, maintaining control, meeting certain population density targets, etc.

This sounded just like something I would write.  Upon re-reading it, I see that indeed I did write it!  Lol!  Oh well.  You got a lot of merit points before I realized.  Quoted above for posterity.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:04:10 AM

More and more it's starting to come out... who is sicker. WHO in the article is the World Health Organization, of course.

WHO admits polio outbreak in the Philippines caused by polio vaccines… outbreak “caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2”

The polio vaccine has caused an escalating outbreak of polio in the Philippines, according to the World Health Organization and UNICEF, which issued a joint statement admitting the vaccine is causing polio.

“WHO and UNICEF said in a joint statement the polio outbreak in the Philippines is concerning because it is caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2,” writes the Associated Press. “The weakened virus used in vaccines replicates for a short time in children’s intestines and is excreted in their feces.”

Polio vaccines are often cited as a success story proving that vaccines work to eliminate infectious disease. In truth, nearly all the cases of polio in the modern world are caused by polio vaccines themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

Before the vaccination and modern medicine, we had a lifespan of 16 to 17 years.

I think world history would look a little different if it had been entirely forged by hormonal brats on the verge of carking it. Your figures might be a little off.

Yeah.  It’s off by about 15 years.   But shockingly to some, life expectancy goes up with the birth of modern medicine.  Widespread use of vaccines plays a huge role in this.  Vaccinate your crotch goblins please. 

https://ourworldindata.org/exports/life-expectancy-62367e5001e0b49eb4e823eb114ca7c6_v20_850x600.svg

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:26:57 PM

Yeah.  It’s off by about 15 years.   But shockingly to some, life expectancy goes up with the birth of modern medicine.  Widespread use of vaccines plays a huge role in this.  Vaccinate your crotch goblins please. 

https://ourworldindata.org/exports/life-expectancy-62367e5001e0b49eb4e823eb114ca7c6_v20_850x600.svg

Charts have been posted a number of times on this thread showing that mortality of most of these supposedly 'vaccine preventable' diseases declined dramatically before the vaccine was even developed.  But after nutrition and sanitation improved.

Also showing that things for which there never was a vaccine such as Scarlet Fever totally disappeared while things like poliomyasis seem to be being kept alive by the vaccines themselves.

Vaccines actually look a lot like snake-oil without needing to squint to hard.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:34:35 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 05:14:41 PM by BADecker

Of course vaccines are necessary. WW2 Hitler had his people conducting experiments on German citizens and Jews alike. But nature and life is way more complex that Hitler's people realized.

Now that we are finding out how complex nature really is, we need more vaccines of various types, just to make us into the kind of creatures that the German mad scientists were looking for. And probably, testing on the whole world isn't going to be a large enough testing clinic.

The Next Generation Vaccines Will Permanently Alter Your DNA with Synthetic Genes

Senator Ed Markey introduced a bill that would funnel no less than a billion tax dollars toward the project. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases researchers are working on a DNA vaccine that, instead of injecting a piece of virus into a person to stimulate an immune response, would inject synthesized genes. [No matter what the promoters (who will be given the money) say, if genes are edited, deleted, or added, there inevitably will be unintended consequences. These unintended traits can never be removed from the human gene pool. Once monsters are created – even accidentally – they will be with us forever.] -GEG

Children's Health Defense Note: CHD has internal documents in which the FDA acknowledges that technology that allows for the creation of these new vaccines has outpaced their ability to predict adverse events. Shouldn't our federal agencies be calling for a moratorium until we have that knowledge—especially since it is heavily reported that the CDC/FDA post-marketing surveillance systems are inadequate to pick up problems after licensure?

May I remind? When the Allies were winning WW2 over Germany, we needed a place in Germany to set up headquarters... "office" so to speak. What city was chosen? Frankfurt. What buildings weren't bombed, to be save for our offices? The buildings of I.G.Farben.

What was I.G. Farben? It was the chemical and bio-chemical company that was producing the mad-scientist ideas for people like Josef Mengele. The company was in America, and caused the Allies to save their buildings so that they could move their records to American safety rather than having all their research destroyed.

I.G. Farben is the father of the vaccine companies in America, today. Don't you just love the power?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:03:33 PM

Go to the site to see the links and the bolded areas.

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated--Part 6

Part six in our series of studies comparing health outcomes among vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations. Once again, chronic illness plagues the vaccinated cohorts. CDC and Pharma make great efforts to block researchers from performing these studies and to prevent the journals from publishing them. Nonetheless, independent scientists have persisted and their reports have evaded the censors. Public health advocates willing to search can find them in quiet abundance among the peer-reviewed literature on Pubmed.

Titles and Summaries from Part 6 Vaxxed/Unvaxxed Slides:

Vaccination increases the risk of asthma (11.4X) and hay fever (10X) in children with no family history of those disorders

"In multiple regression analyses there were significant (P<.0005) and dose dependent negative relationships between vaccination refusal and self-reported asthma or hay fever only in children with no family history of the condition and, for asthma, in children with no exposure to antibiotics during infancy."

Vaccination with DTP simultaneously with measles vaccine or DTP after measles vaccine increased risk of death (2.59X)

"Children who had received DTP simultaneously with MV or DTP after MV had significantly higher mortality (MMR=2.59 [1.32-5.07]) compared with children having MV-only as their most recent vaccination."

Hepatitis B Vaccination Increases the Odds (3.1X) of a Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis

"The OR of MS for vaccination within 3 years before the index date compared to no vaccination was 3.1 (95% Cl 1.5, 6.3). No increased risk of MS was associated with tetanus and influenza vaccinations."

70% of SIDS Deaths Occur Within Three Weeks of DPT Vaccination

"In the DPT SIDS group, 6.5% died within 12 hours of inoculation; 13% within 24 hours, 26% within 3 days, and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively."

(See full-sized Part 6 slides or see the complete Vaxxed-Unvaxxed presentation, Parts 1-6.)

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

those charts badecker linked are meaningless...

they are not charts of actual stats.
lets play a game
lets make up a stat that right handed people are 10x better in bed than lefties

instead of showing stats of
100,000 righties having thier spouses rated the righties out of 100
100,000 lefties having thier spouses rated the lefties out of 100

which might lok like,
out of 184,000 responders (90,000 L 94,000 R)
L scored 9% whilst R scored 90%
where a chart has all the info included

instead the chart just puts L=1 R=10

EG its not like having numerical data, making a chart and then forming a summary. but instead forming a summary and making a chart on the summary. thus making the chart obsolete

after all.. is there only one child with unvaccinated with asthema in the world and only 10 kids vaccinated in the world who have asthema
the chart reveals nothing.
also the title of the chart
children at risk of asthema... meaning the data isnt even based on kids that actually have asthema but 'could' get it
sorry but anyone 'could' get it. you dont actually know who until they actually have it.
thus again the numbers are meaningless

all them charts that have a unvaccination column of 1x. are meaningless charts. as that 1x does not explain was only 1 child selected, only one child in the world get it. how was that child selected. how were other children excluded.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:53:41 PM

those charts badecker linked are meaningless...

they are not charts of actual stats.
lets play a game
lets make up a stat that right handed people are 10x better in bed than lefties

instead of showing stats of
100,000 righties having thier spouses rated the righties out of 100
100,000 lefties having thier spouses rated the lefties out of 100

which might lok like,
out of 184,000 responders (90,000 L 94,000 R)
L scored 9% whilst R scored 90%
where a chart has all the info included

instead the chart just puts L=1 R=10

EG its not like having numerical data, making a chart and then forming a summary. but instead forming a summary and making a chart on the summary. thus making the chart obsolete

after all.. is there only one child with unvaccinated with asthema in the world and only 10 kids vaccinated in the world who have asthema
the chart reveals nothing.
also the title of the chart
children at risk of asthema... meaning the data isnt even based on kids that actually have asthema but 'could' get it
sorry but anyone 'could' get it. you dont actually know who until they actually have it.
thus again the numbers are meaningless

all them charts that have a unvaccination column of 1x. are meaningless charts. as that 1x does not explain was only 1 child selected, only one child in the world get it. how was that child selected. how were other children excluded.

But you are making it way to complicated. Charts are nice things, but they are just charts. The thing that Kennedy has shown is that the medical isn't willing to provide the legally required safety test results for over 30 years, now. They won't even say that they have them. So, they don't have them. Yet government lets them keep on existing without punishment for going against the law.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:32:21 PM

the thing is. th government aint broke a law unless you can supply evidence.
but your charts you linked aint evidence as the charts have no bases
i could make a chart that says badecker has 1 hair on his head for every 10 hairs i have
i can colour the chart red and blue and post it on som website

but the chart is not backd by anything. its just an empty chart

the problem is that some people stupidly think the chart is backed by somthing.

people who are actually against vaccinations should get themselves togethr, pay in $10 and have a large money pot collectively to fund their own studies to get some proper results to display. not the shoddy stuff you display.

if anti-vaccinaters had a actual claim, and evidence of truth of the claim then yes governments would have to act. and yes things would change
but showing shoddy crap charts of meaningless numbers, ends with nothing happening but duping stupid people

in short
GET SOME REAL DATA OR SHUT UP
unless you can prove something you wont win a debate

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:30:59 AM

the thing is. th government aint broke a law unless you can supply evidence.
but your charts you linked aint evidence as the charts have no bases
i could make a chart that says badecker has 1 hair on his head for every 10 hairs i have
i can colour the chart red and blue and post it on som website

but the chart is not backd by anything. its just an empty chart

the problem is that some people stupidly think the chart is backed by somthing.

people who are actually against vaccinations should get themselves togethr, pay in $10 and have a large money pot collectively to fund their own studies to get some proper results to display. not the shoddy stuff you display.

if anti-vaccinaters had a actual claim, and evidence of truth of the claim then yes governments would have to act. and yes things would change
but showing shoddy crap charts of meaningless numbers, ends with nothing happening but duping stupid people

in short

The government hasn't broken a law technically. But government has broken all kinds of laws by playing on the ignorance of the people, and getting them to sign themselves into prison and debt, when they wouldn't have to if they only understood how common law works.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:36:34 AM

The government hasn't broken a law technically. But government has broken all kinds of laws by playing on the ignorance of the people, and getting them to sign themselves into prison and debt, when they wouldn't have to if they only understood how common law works.

you dont understand common law, you understand 'freeman' law.
under common law people would still be signed into 'citizenship'
but atleast people would know the boundaries of harm loss damage and tresspass
(yes injections are doctors tresspassing on your body, aswell as potentially harming you... they need your consent)

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

(yes injections are doctors tresspassing on your body, aswell as potentially harming you... they need your consent)

You're so stuck on freeman law that if you looked at E=mc2, all you would see is freeman law.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:19:35 PM

You're so stuck on freeman law that if you looked at E=mc2, all you would see is freeman law.

Cool

your the one that meandered into all the blah of common law
you do know a politician doesnt stick the needle in.. a nurse does
you do know a vaccine is a chemical not a code of law.
and its called disease, not debt.
so its you thats stuck. i was just correcting you

here is some medial advice
if you have a medical problem but you want a second opinion. dont seek the advice of Lentz(ys i know you would try searching for his advice.. but just dont do it)

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:30:01 AM

Cool

your the one that meandered into all the blah of common law
you do know a politician doesnt stick the needle in.. a nurse does
you do know a vaccine is a chemical not a code of law.
and its called disease, not debt.
so its you thats stuck. i was just correcting you

here is some medial advice
if you have a medical problem but you want a second opinion. dont seek the advice of Lentz(ys i know you would try searching for his advice.. but just dont do it)

Here's some advice if you want legal advice. Get any advice that happens to be available. It will be a thousand times better than anything you could think up on your own.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:30:10 AM

Here's some advice if you want legal advice. Get any advice that happens to be available. It will be a thousand times better than anything you could think up on your own.

Cool

stick to being a comedian. you make people laugh

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:41:16 PM

in short
These are conspiracy theories and do not expect them to publish any real studies and all the studies they publish will be biased to aide their theory and it has nothing to do with facts and there is a substantial decline in vaccination in recent times because of these belief that vaccination is bad for the child and it will have an implication in the future and i am not willing to take any risk, i was vaccinated as a kid and i am healthy and never been hospitalized till now.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: