Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

Hej now, just because the healthcare industry is a business that literally makes money 'over your dead body', doesn't mean you ought to quit it altogether.

What you break your leg and you wish to avoid a doctor?

Same with vaccinations, many of them are much needed.

While this is true to some extent, the questions are these. Do you want to give them control over the things that they do while setting your bones. I mean, they want to give you pain killers. How bad are the pain killers for you? Do you know which ones you can trust to not damage your system? When you are in pain, you can't think clearly to make a proper choice.

The medical literally screws you over. The are the worst kind of liars, because they have some truth in their lies. The simple example of this is the medical personnel themselves.

Suppose you break a leg. The doctor on the scene knows that all the pills he gives you are poison. He thinks that he is doing good for you. But he doesn't really know the long-range effect of those pills. Yet the medical society has him duped into thinking the things he does are good. So, they lie to the doctors and get the doctors to believe the lie.

I really need to write up some paperwork, now, ahead of time, so that if I get a stroke or heart attack, they don't keep me on life support for ages without me being able to do anything but lie there in a prison... my sick body.

Cool

If your leg does not fracture, you do not need to take pills, just take a picture to determine the degree of breakage and correctly apply gypsum for good bone splitting. Proper nutrition will be enough to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

Hej now, just because the healthcare industry is a business that literally makes money 'over your dead body', doesn't mean you ought to quit it altogether.

While this is true to some extent, the questions are these. Do you want to give them control over the things that they do while setting your bones. I mean, they want to give you pain killers. How bad are the pain killers for you? Do you know which ones you can trust to not damage your system? When you are in pain, you can't think clearly to make a proper choice.

The medical literally screws you over. The are the worst kind of liars, because they have some truth in their lies. The simple example of this is the medical personnel themselves.

Suppose you break a leg. The doctor on the scene knows that all the pills he gives you are poison. He thinks that he is doing good for you. But he doesn't really know the long-range effect of those pills. Yet the medical society has him duped into thinking the things he does are good. So, they lie to the doctors and get the doctors to believe the lie.

I really need to write up some paperwork, now, ahead of time, so that if I get a stroke or heart attack, they don't keep me on life support for ages without me being able to do anything but lie there in a prison... my sick body.

Cool

If your leg does not fracture, you do not need to take pills, just take a picture to determine the degree of breakage and correctly apply gypsum for good bone splitting. Proper nutrition will be enough to recover.

What about compound fractures and infections?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

I am still trying to understand the argument of this anti vaccines agents because for the fact that someone is vaccinated does not he is immune from certain disease. Vaccines to me have done more good than harm as it is being portrayed otherwise by OP, countries are being declared polio free or small pox free simply by vaccines. Where I stay it pains my heart to see future leaders waste away by polio due to something that could be avoided by simple vaccine if their parent had listen to words if wisdoms while their leaders that propagate the evil of vaccinations sends their kids abroad to receive the best medical care.
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

I am still trying to understand the argument of this anti vaccines agents because for the fact that someone is vaccinated does not he is immune from certain disease. Vaccines to me have done more good than harm as it is being portrayed otherwise by OP, countries are being declared polio free or small pox free simply by vaccines. Where I stay it pains my heart to see future leaders waste away by polio due to something that could be avoided by simple vaccine if their parent had listen to words if wisdoms while their leaders that propagate the evil of vaccinations sends their kids abroad to receive the best medical care.

Probably they want to destroy humanity Grin Vaccines have greatly improved the quality of life without diseases in comparison with those times when people did not have any medicines and they died from diseases.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

I am sure that the medical industry probably hates fixing broken legs. No recurring money in that.

They don't want cures, they want solutions that require your recurring payments. Drugs for the rest of your life, vaccines you need to renew every few years, etc.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Even if vaccinations, IF!!! - go wrong sometimes, I'd rather take that chance then live in a world where people get Rabies, Polio, Tuberculosis or Leprosy

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

Even if vaccinations, IF!!! - go wrong sometimes, I'd rather take that chance then live in a world where people get Rabies, Polio, Tuberculosis or Leprosy

That's a good portion of the point. Vaccines as they are prepared and administered now, are different than they were in the past... like 100 years ago or more. In the past they were designed to fight the disease at hand. Now they all contain crap that makes them almost useless, and at the same time, dangerous. The fact that the medical has advertised them so well is why you think they are so good for you.

This thread has shown many websites you can search to find that doctors and scientists are coming out with the truth about the danger of the modern vaccine. Many have been assassinated for it. Do your Google searches to find out how dangerous both vaccines and the medical leaders are, and all for money, and to reduce the population without anyone knowing that this is what they are doing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:51:14 PM

I am sure that the medical industry probably hates fixing broken legs. No recurring money in that.

They don't want cures, they want solutions that require your recurring payments. Drugs for the rest of your life, vaccines you need to renew every few years, etc.

Personally, I think the medical likes fixing broken legs. After all, it makes them look like they are doing good, so that people think that they are good for us. Also, they get paid for it.

Cool

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

In my country thanks to the vaccines the number of diseases has been reduced, so I have nothing to complain about the vaccines.

In my own observation, those people who are vaccinated turns to become sicker compared to unvaccinated one.  Our government in the Philippines encouraged every family to complete the vaccines of their children from birth up to 12 years old to eliminate the spread of disease such as measles and the like.  But despite the campaign, still those children whose vaccinated suffers from such illness. This is my personal experience, We are four siblings of my parents.  All of us completed our vaccines except our youngest sibling where our parents decided not to give her any vaccines.  When we were on our elementary days, My second brother got measles then suddenly me and our eldest brother got measles too.. only our youngest sister do not got measles despite the fact that we are vaccinated against measles and she doesn't have. It turns that our youngest sister has the strongest resistance among us. The three of us are asthmatic, she is not.  When all of us got sore eyes, she is not infected, when we got chicken pox, she takes care of us but she is not infected. Despite the fact that we eat the same food, we live in the same environment she turns to become healthier among us. The only sick she got until now is flu.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

In my country thanks to the vaccines the number of diseases has been reduced, so I have nothing to complain about the vaccines.

In my own observation, those people who are vaccinated turns to become sicker compared to unvaccinated one.  Our government in the Philippines encouraged every family to complete the vaccines of their children from birth up to 12 years old to eliminate the spread of disease such as measles and the like.  But despite the campaign, still those children whose vaccinated suffers from such illness. This is my personal experience, We are four siblings of my parents.  All of us completed our vaccines except our youngest sibling where our parents decided not to give her any vaccines.  When we were on our elementary days, My second brother got measles then suddenly me and our eldest brother got measles too.. only our youngest sister do not got measles despite the fact that we are vaccinated against measles and she doesn't have. It turns that our youngest sister has the strongest resistance among us. The three of us are asthmatic, she is not.  When all of us got sore eyes, she is not infected, when we got chicken pox, she takes care of us but she is not infected. Despite the fact that we eat the same food, we live in the same environment she turns to become healthier among us. The only sick she got until now is flu.

I've heard the same basic story from a lot of people since I've been studying the issue.  Even in my own case where, by happenstance, I missed out on vaccinations for my first year and my sister did not, she was more vexed with infection type problems (ear aches in particular) and I was spared.  Nosebleeds were my thing.

As importantly I think, I did get the typical mild childhood illnesses (mumps, chicken-pox, etc) but they were no big deal to me (and I got life-long immunity from having them.)  I get seasonal bugs like everyone else (though less often than most), but almost never bad enough to even take medicine and only once or twice in 20 years have I layed around in bed all day.

A sterilization method was developed which makes women 'immune' to their own hormones necessary to maintain pregnancy.  With enough applications, women can be made permanently sterile and it is not clear what happened making it applicable for covert operations.  Tetanus vaccine was used the carrier.  Not to long after development of this technology 'they' (the WHO iirc) were stone-cold busted using it in several countries including the Philippines.  They hit a Filipino doctor who had the technical background to deduce what had happened.  More recently it seems likely (to me) that the program was dusted off and attempted in Kenya.

Seems that the vaccine industry has an Achilles heal in that if they hit a person who has some actual power or clout, it can cause a lot of problems.  In the U.S., rep Dan Burton had a grand-kid who was (possibly) impacted by vaccines.  This precipitated removal of mercury from most of the vaccines at least.  Higher precision individual medical records can 'solve' this problem by making sure that it is only the powerless prole classes who cannot do shit are the ones who get hit.

Kissinger was pretty clear about depopulation of the third-world being a high priority national security prerogative of the first-world.  I doubt that there are many 'enlightened thinkers' in the governments of most of these developing countries who would deploy eugenics programs to 'save the world'.  Nor do they probably share Kissinger's ideas that it is necessary to supply Western industry with raw materials originating in their countries.  Simple individual corruption is sufficient to make the gears turn though, and Western intelligence agencies and 'philanthropists' who have eugenics as their tax exempt hobby (e.g., Bill Gates) can and do leverage that greatly.  So it seems to me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Flat earth, reptile aliens and vaccinations.

The three biggest conspiracies of mankind  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:13:00 PM

No intelligent person I know of spends much time on the first two.

On the other hand, I've exposed myself to literally hundreds of bodies of work put together by medical doctors and scientists who have serious reservations about the 'safety and efficacy' of our current vaccination regimes.  Also other researchers who've dug up published documents about such things as lacing tetanus vaccines with human chorionic gonadotropin (beta-HCG) for the purposes of inducing sterility.

Now trying to conflate ridiculous 'conspiracy theories' with genuine concerns is a simplistic and transparent strategy used to try to 'gatekeep' exploration of serious issues which 'conspirators' may hope remain unexplored by the masses.  It's exactly the type of strategy explored by Cass Sunstein, and was probably one of the specifically though I've not studied his work in detail.

Anyway, such tactics work OK on about 80% of the mouth-breathing tards ('lib' and otherwise), but that leaves 20% of the actual thinking people.  And there is a correlation between these thinking types and general effectiveness in life.  It's becoming enough of a problem that TPTB are increasingly floating the idea of trying 'anti-vaxxers' as 'war criminals' and the like.  The true colors of the SJW/Progressive crowd are starting to show through pretty strongly.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:58:55 PM

No intelligent person I know of spends much time on the first two.

On the other hand, I've exposed myself to literally hundreds of bodies of work put together by medical doctors and scientists who have serious reservations about the 'safety and efficacy' of our current vaccination regimes.  Also other researchers who've dug up published documents about such things as lacing tetanus vaccines with human chorionic gonadotropin (beta-HCG) for the purposes of inducing sterility.

Now trying to conflate ridiculous 'conspiracy theories' with genuine concerns is a simplistic and transparent strategy used to try to 'gatekeep' exploration of serious issues which 'conspirators' may hope remain unexplored by the masses.  It's exactly the type of strategy explored by Cass Sunstein, and was probably one of the specifically though I've not studied his work in detail.

Anyway, such tactics work OK on about 80% of the mouth-breathing tards ('lib' and otherwise), but that leaves 20% of the actual thinking people.  And there is a correlation between these thinking types and general effectiveness in life.  It's becoming enough of a problem that TPTB are increasingly floating the idea of trying 'anti-vaxxers' as 'war criminals' and the like.  The true colors of the SJW/Progressive crowd are starting to show through pretty strongly.

You forgot the youtube videos and links to anti-vac blogs Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:02:40 AM

I've read an article on this issue, that vaccines have an ingredient that make a person more sicker, or that certain ingredient is an antibody that makes the body weaker, i'll try researching it again and try to post it here
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:31:17 AM

I've read an article on this issue, that vaccines have an ingredient that make a person more sicker, or that certain ingredient is an antibody that makes the body weaker, i'll try researching it again and try to post it here

Yes I heard it before.  It is business as usual.  They will vaccinate you as per them to prevent you to have this disease.  On the contrary you will be prone to another disease because that vaccine caused some enzymes, bacteria, or antibodies in your system killed, thus, preventing to kill some virus and makes you susceptible to some diseases.  Then, you will need another vaccine for this disease which will also weaken some of your good bacteria.  So it is like a cycle.  Then the company will surely earn a good amount of money.
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:12:32 AM

I had vaccinated once when I was young but I don't know what is that for. I haven't vaccinated for anti-measles or anti-polio, but up to now, I haven't got sore eyes, nor chicken pox even I have been into close contact with my classmate who got chicken pox and with my brother who had sore eyes. I only got measles. But when it comes to having colds and cough, I have weak resistance to that.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:22:57 AM

With vaccination there is a phenomenon called "group protection". for a disease to be controled or erradicated there is a certain number of people that must be imunized. That doens´t mean 100% of people. It´s a very usefull phenomenon for those who cannot be vaccinated for various reasons and take advantage of that. What i feel is unfair is, otherwise healthy groups, taking advantage of these phenomenon to not vaccinate. Sometimes they create clusters where a certain disease spreads again and those who can´t be vaccinated for health reasons are the real victims.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

Yes I heard it before.  It is business as usual.  They will vaccinate you as per them to prevent you to have this disease.  On the contrary you will be prone to another disease because that vaccine caused some enzymes, bacteria, or antibodies in your system killed, thus, preventing to kill some virus and makes you susceptible to some diseases.  Then, you will need another vaccine for this disease which will also weaken some of your good bacteria.  So it is like a cycle.  Then the company will surely earn a good amount of money.

To manufacture these vaccines, biological agents (such as viruses and bacteria) are cultivated in various kinds of tissue (such as animal organs or human fetal tissue such as the WI-38 cell line originating from a fetal cadaver) then extracted.  One of the things which happen is that various virus strains that even the developers don't know about can come along for the ride.

An early example of this was the SV-40 (simian virus 40) contamination which infected many millions of people with a cancer causing virus up until the early 1960's when it was discovered and injections were ceased.  Of course TPTB didn't actually cease injection until the contaminated batches were used up since discarding them would have cost the industry money.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

That's in all of the countries. Just I'm amazed how US recognizes "diseases" or ills like adhd,add,learning disabilities.. what the hell is that?! Are they trying to excuse everything now? Sometimes americans just don't help with the stereotype that they're stupid.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:20:52 AM

That's in all of the countries. Just I'm amazed how US recognizes "diseases" or ills like adhd,add,learning disabilities.. what the hell is that?! Are they trying to excuse everything now? Sometimes americans just don't help with the stereotype that they're stupid.

Are you trying to say that these diseases are not real? At worst, they are incorrectly diagnosed. They are very real. And it is mostly modern vaccines that are causing them.

Not all vaccines are equal in purity and how they are made. Vaccines of the past were designed to do the simple job. Many present vaccines have mercury in them, and have been designed to make people sick rather than heal them.

How do we know? Because we watch them work. Illness comes on sometimes only a few minutes following the vaccination. They have to be designed to do this, because there are too many examples of it happening. If they weren't designed this way, doctors would stop giving them and do more testing.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: