Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

See part 1 at https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/fully-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/.

Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated -- Part 2

[CHD Note: This is Part 2 of a compilation of research on fully vaccinated children versus unvaccinated children. Part 1 examined studies on HepB, DTP, Tetanus and Flu vaccine and subsequent increased rates of Autism, Neurodevelopmental, Speech and Sleep disorders, Mortality, Special Education/Learning Disabilities, and Allergies. Part 2 summarizes some of the research on MMR, Polio, HPV and HepB vaccines and their affect on incidences of Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Type 1 Diabetes, Autism, Asthma and Premature Puberty.]

The data in CDC’s 1999 Verstraeten study clearly inculpated thimerosal as the principle culprit behind the autism epidemic. Contemporary emails among CDC officials— obtained under the FOIA— and the transcripts from a secret 2000 meeting between government regulators and vaccine makers at Simpsonwood, Georgia, show HHS officials plotting to create phony studies to exonerate vaccines. CDC officials hired a Scandanavian, Poul Thorsen, giving him $10 million to create a series of fraudulent reports from Denmark. Thorsen dutifully produced the predetermined results but allegedly stole at least $1 million of the grant from CDC. He is now an international fugitive under Federal indictment and on HHS’s “Most Wanted” list.

CDC continues to cite Thorsen’s studies as the bedrock for its claim that vaccines don’t cause autism. CDC officials Frank DeStefano and Coleen Boyle knew they needed to study an American population to convincingly debunk the vaccine/ autism link. They believed it would be safe to study the MMR vaccine because the MMR did not contain thimerosal. They assigned senior scientist and CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson, and three other researchers from the Immunization Safety Office to study the MMR vaccine in Georgia children. Thompson worried about being dragged into another “circus” like the Verstraeten study. His bosses promised Thompson that this time there would be no mid-course shenanigans to bury unpleasant data. They would agree on protocols up front and stick to them no matter what the data revealed.

Nevertheless, when the data showed a shocking 364% increase in autism among African American boys given the MMR on time, Destefano ordered the four CDC scientists to destroy the damning information in large garbage cans. “I can’t believe we did what we did, but we did it”, recalls Thompson. That sanitized study is now cited in 97 subsequent publications as the proof that vaccines don’t cause autism. “I have great shame now when I meet the parent of a child with autism because I have been part of the problem.” Slide three shows the true results of Dr. Thompson’s original data. (See full-sized slides)

Go to the site and look at the slides.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

Here's how pro-vaxers roll:

https://therefusers.com/pro-vax-trolls-are-impersonating-disease-injured-families-on-comment-boards/

I especially enjoyed the tips on getting an 'untraceable' e-mail addy for malicious trolling.

I basically inferred this was going on just in wading through content in general research.  People who have been around since the usenet days can just kind of tell about these things.  Only now did I run across a description of how these trolls operate, and allegedly straight from the horse's mouth.

Not only that, but it seems that there are only a few of these highly active trolls and they rely heavily on sock-puppets.  This is pretty standard fare for their type of industry sponsored slimeballs.  This 'Orac' guy is typical.  Also goes by 'respectful insolence' and is trolls on 'science based medicine' blog and countless other places also no doubt.  He actually is an allopathic cancer doctor named David H. Gorski, and by all accounts he's the kind of doctor that one would expect.  That is, a shitty one appreciated by neither his patients/victims or his co-workers.  Works in the Detroit area in the same complex where another cancer doctor was given 45 years for killing people who didn't even have cancer with chemotherapy.

More interesting yet is that Gorski has an association with a real creeper by the name of James Randi who is reputed to be kind of a 'troll kingpin' for these groups (or group.)  It doesn't long to link him and is 'false memory syndrome foundation' and 'neuro-impacts of EMF'.  I've long suspected that the reason that nanometer sized aluminum chunks make it inside of brain cells after one is vaccinated is because that is exactly what someone wants to have happen.  Making the 'herd' as a whole more susceptible to electromagnetic radiation effects might be one reason why certain VERY influential people would want this.  There seems to be no immunological reason why aluminum adjuvant particles need to be lodged within glial cells and neurons in order for vaccines to be effective.

---

While I'm here, I'll just mention that in the space of 5 years or so that I've been studying this, I've gone through all of these and am pretty much at stage 5 (although there are some vaccines which I still think make sense and which I would use):

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
earlyfacer

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:38:14 AM

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated:
Guess who is Sicker?

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/687-0506215619-VaxVsUnvaxed-Survey-Graphic-Updated.png

It's never been done before. The first-of-its-kind study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. American homeschooled children shows who is really ailing…and parents should be worried.

Something is wrong with America's children. They are sick – allergic, asthmatic, anxious, autoimmune, autistic, hyperactive, distracted and learning disabled. Thirty-two million American children – a full 43% of them – suffer from at least one of 20 chronic illnesses not including obesity. Across the board, once rare pediatric disorders from autism and ADD to Type 1 diabetes and Tourette's syndrome are soaring, though few studies pool the data. Compared to their parents, children today are four times more likely to have a chronic illness. And while their grandparents might never have swallowed a pill as children, the current generation of kids is a pharmaceutical sales rep's dream come true: More than one million American children under five years old takes a psychiatric drug. More than 8.3 million kids under 17 have consumed psychiatric drugs, and in any given month one in four is taking at least one prescription drug for something.

Fast food, bad genes, too much TV, video games, pesticides, plastics – name the environmental factor and it has been implicated in the surge of sickness, although none adequately explains the scale or scope of the epidemic. There is one exposure, however, that has evaded the search, despite that children have received it by direct injection in steadily accumulating doses far beyond anything past generations ever saw: 50 doses of 14 vaccines by age six, 69 doses of 16 pharmaceutical vaccines containing powerfully immune-altering ingredients by age 18.

We're assured vaccines are "safe and effective" even though public health officials acknowledge they sometimes have serious side-effects including death and despite the troubling fact that no long-term study of their effects on overall health has ever been conducted.  Remarkably, not a single published study has ever compared vaccinated kids to unvaccinated kids to see who is healthier years after the shots. Until now.

A pilot study of 666 homeschooled six to 12-year-olds from four American states published on April 27th in the Journal of Translational Sciences, compared 261 unvaccinated children with 405 partially or fully vaccinated children, and assessed their overall health based on their mothers' reports of vaccinations and physician-diagnosed illnesses. What it found about increases in immune-mediated diseases like allergies and neurodevelopmental diseases including autism, should make all parents think twice before they ever vaccinate again:

*Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

Vaccine ingredients are known to cause brain damage. Robert Kennedy Jr. has been highlighting the dangers of mercury as thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines and its relationship to autism.

Read more at http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/vaccinated-vs.-unvaccinated-guess-who-is-sicker.

Cool

so getting into vaccines wouldn't get children better? i amj vaccinated and still healthy.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:04:56 PM

so getting into vaccines wouldn't get children better? i amj vaccinated and still healthy.

But if you hadn't been vaccinated, you would recognize that vaccinated people aren't healthy. So your vaccinations are causing you to be so unhealthy, that you can't even recognize how unhealthy you are.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:24:35 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2019, 10:53:31 AM by tvbcof

For the advanced reader/viewer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_N5qByF-U

I ran across this due to some first-hand experience with a 1st day hep-b shot called 'euvax b'.  Marketed in poor countries by Sanofi-pastuer, but developed and manufactured in Korea by LG (the Korean conglomerate who also makes TVs)...but not injected into Korean kids of course.

Sure enough, in some versions of the description of euvax b they just say 'aluminum hydroxide' (which is basically a crystal salt in form.)  Later you might read 'aluminum hydroxide or a similar adsorbent.'  With enough digging you will find euvax b as using AAHS 'previously referred to as aluminum hydroxide.'

Recently Merck has been claiming AAHSA as a proprietary formula and claim use in their Hep-B and HPV vaccines only (both of which are widely complained about for maiming and sometimes killing people.)  Looks now like they (and others who licensed their 'process') were injecting it as far back as the 1990's or before, and likely in the DTaP which is now discontinued for causing excessive harm.

What is happening now is that the industry is testing aluminum hydroxide and saying there are no major problems and using it to justify use of the mis-labeled vaccines.  My concern about these AAHS 'mesh-like structures' is that they sound a lot like things which could be more reactive to electromagnetic frequencies (aka, antennas).  Only recently did researchers figure out that they were also transporting viral DNA fragments into cells including brain cells.

Like I said above, I'm pretty much at 'level 5' of 'vaccine awareness' scale.  After extensive research it's damn hard not to be to say the truth.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:42:38 PM

I ran across this due to some first-hand experience with a 1st day hep-b shot called 'euvax b'.  Marketed in poor countries by Sanofi-pastuer, but developed and manufactured in Korea by LG (the Korean conglomerate who also makes TVs)...but not injected into Korean kids of course.

Sure enough, in some versions of the description of euvax b they just say 'aluminum hydroxide' (which is basically a crystal salt in form.)  Later you might read 'aluminum hydroxide or a similar adsorbent.'  With enough digging you will find euvax b as using AAHS 'previously referred to as aluminum hydroxide.'

Recently Merck has been claiming AAHSA as a proprietary formula and claim use in their Hep-B and HPV vaccines only (both of which are widely complained about for maiming and sometimes killing people.)  Looks now like they (and others who licensed their 'process') were injecting it as far back as the 1990's or before, and likely in the DTaP which is now discontinued for causing excessive harm.

What is happening now is that the industry is testing aluminum hydroxide and saying there are no major problems and using it to justify use of the mis-labeled vaccines.  My concern about these AAHS 'mesh-like structures' is that they sound a lot like things which could be more reactive to electromagnetic frequencies (aka, antennas).  Only recently did researchers figure out that they were also transporting viral DNA fragments into cells including brain cells.

Like I said above, I'm pretty much at 'level 5' of 'vaccine awareness' scale.  After extensive research it's damn hard not to be to say the truth.

You are level 5 nutjob. People like you who believe in these grand conspiracy theories where some government / entity controls the whole population through sophisticated methods and using a ton of money, always fail to see a really big flaw in your argument. So they have been using billions to control the population but you, some guy on btctalk figured out the truth? LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:31:59 PM

You are level 5 nutjob. People like you who believe in these grand conspiracy theories where some government / entity controls the whole population through sophisticated methods and using a ton of money, always fail to see a really big flaw in your argument. So they have been using billions to control the population but you, some guy on btctalk figured out the truth? LOL

Not beliefs. Observations.     Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:20:01 AM

I'm relatively uncommon in that I don't seem to have the same compulsion to 'stay with the herd' as most people.  That's part of why I was one of the tiny minority who took an early interest in Bitcoin I suppose.

In fact vastly more people, by percentages, have had some doubts about the industry talking-points vis-a-vis vaccines than those who took an early interest in alternate crypto-currencies.  Both are a rejection of 'big brother' so similar in that way though.  It was also on the 'extremely nutty side' to spend real money on crypto back in 2011.

I don't want to take credit for "tvbcof's Razor" since I'm certainly not the first person who thought of it, but

"If you do the same thing as everyone else you will land in about the same place as everyone else."

If 99% of people are having massive amounts of neurotoxin injected into their kids brains starting on the first day of life, then you might expect a different result than most people by being among the 1% who does not.  Even if it wasn't such an obviously bad idea on it's face to inject neurotoxins, just being among the 1% who did things differently is, in my mind, worthwhile.

Exactly.  I started out buying the propaganda that the educational system and mainstream media was pushing just like everyone else did.  Only when I decided that it might be a good idea to actually research this stuff did I progress through the 'phases of vaccine awareness', and even then it took longer than it should have.

Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:43:14 AM

I'm relatively uncommon in that I don't seem to have the same compulsion to 'stay with the herd' as most people.  That's part of why I was one of the tiny minority who took an early interest in Bitcoin I suppose.

In fact vastly more people, by percentages, have had some doubts about the industry talking-points vis-a-vis vaccines than those who took an early interest in alternate crypto-currencies.  Both are a rejection of 'big brother' so similar in that way though.  It was also on the 'extremely nutty side' to spend real money on crypto back in 2011.

I don't want to take credit for "tvbcof's Razor" since I'm certainly not the first person who thought of it, but

"If you do the same thing as everyone else you will land in about the same place as everyone else."

If 99% of people are having massive amounts of neurotoxin injected into their kids brains starting on the first day of life, then you might expect a different result than most people by being among the 1% who does not.  Even if it wasn't such an obviously bad idea on it's face to inject neurotoxins, just being among the 1% who did things differently is, in my mind, worthwhile.

Exactly.  I started out buying the propaganda that the educational system and mainstream media was pushing just like everyone else did.  Only when I decided that it might be a good idea to actually research this stuff did I progress through the 'phases of vaccine awareness', and even then it took longer than it should have.

Ah yeah, thats a classic and common feature of most conspiracy theorists, believing they are "special" or smarter than everyone and they figured out the huge truth. Be careful, the men in black will come for you if you keep talking about the "truth".

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:50:01 AM

Not beliefs. Observations.     Cool

Ah yeah, thats a classic and common feature of most conspiracy theorists, believing they are "special" or smarter than everyone and they figured out the huge truth. Be careful, the men in black will come for you if you keep talking about the "truth".

That's why most conspiracy theorists find the conspiracy. They build themselves the theory, first. Most of the other people who find the conspiracy, don't even realize that they have found it.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:27:17 AM

That's why most conspiracy theorists find the conspiracy. They build themselves the theory, first. Most of the other people who find the conspiracy, don't even realize that they have found it.

If one denies the existence of 'conspiracies' they are totally clueless about how the world tends to work.  If one is allergic to the idea of a 'theory' they are anti-intellectual.

If the two words 'conspiracy theory' when used together trigger a visceral emotional response to close up one's mind they are just a run-of-the-mill normie.  When the CIA circulated a draft to their mainstream media assets in order to try to deter consideration of the Kennedy assassination, that's just what they intended to have happen psychologically within the herd.

If a person is able to piece together information and do various analysis and see things accurately where 95% of the rest of the population who rely on the likes of PBS or Fox for their understandings, then such a person probably is 'special' or 'smarter' than most others.  That's more a statement of fact than some sort of a judgement call.  Certainly my life would be easier if I could just blindly accept the what the PBS reports as the 'scientific consensus' and spend most of my time watching the NFL.  I'm quite thankful that I don't happen to be wired that way though...we 60's kids only got a tiny fraction of the neurotoxins that the younger crowd gets.

Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

If one denies the existence of 'conspiracies' they are totally clueless about how the world tends to work.  If one is allergic to the idea of a 'theory' they are anti-intellectual.

If the two words 'conspiracy theory' when used together trigger a visceral emotional response to close up one's mind they are just a run-of-the-mill normie.  When the CIA circulated a draft to their mainstream media assets in order to try to deter consideration of the Kennedy assassination, that's just what they intended to have happen psychologically within the herd.

If a person is able to piece together information and do various analysis and see things accurately where 95% of the rest of the population who rely on the likes of PBS or Fox for their understandings, then such a person probably is 'special' or 'smarter' than most others.  That's more a statement of fact than some sort of a judgement call.  Certainly my life would be easier if I could just blindly accept the what the PBS reports as the 'scientific consensus' and spend most of my time watching the NFL.  I'm quite thankful that I don't happen to be wired that way though...we 60's kids only got a tiny fraction of the neurotoxins that the younger crowd gets.

I think you might have gotten a bigger amount by mistake.

I see you are old, probably have done nothing significant with your life so far and have the need to feel special, to feel like you are doing something amazing, I understand.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:24:03 AM

I think you might have gotten a bigger amount by mistake.

I see you are old, probably have done nothing significant with your life so far and have the need to feel special, to feel like you are doing something amazing, I understand.

It's actually not all that wonderful being up in the 95% range with so many attributes (intellect, physical strength, health, wealth, etc, etc) but it is what it is.  Not much I can do about it really.

I don't try to help you less fortunate out of hope that I will go to heaven or something because I am an atheist.  Not sure why I do it.  In the case of vaccines some of it might be because I've got to pay for your damaged and sick asses under our socialized care system.  You damaged goods, complements of the medical system, will probably end up sinking my country and I resent that.  The more of you who wise up a bit before it's to late the better chances my country has.  Probably its already to late though.

HiveNet

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:56:12 PM

I honestly can't believe that there are actually people out there who believe that not vaccinating is advantageous over vaccinating...
Everything has risks (there are more than 250 people dieing each year through creation of selfies), but with regard to vaccinating the risk profile is clearly in favor of getting vaccinated.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:27:48 PM

I honestly can't believe that there are actually people out there who believe that not vaccinating is advantageous over vaccinating...
Everything has risks (there are more than 250 people dieing each year through creation of selfies), but with regard to vaccinating the risk profile is clearly in favor of getting vaccinated.

You did the vaccine safety tests?
You believed someone else when they said they did the tests?
You believed favorable test result statements not made under oath?
You saw one good reaction after a vaccination?
You believed others who said there were good reactions to vaccines?

Loads of common people are telling us about their kids succumbing to all kinds of things like autism, many within a few short hours after being vaccinated. Some of the kids die.

You did the safety tests?

Cool

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

I'm also at stage 5. This is based on comments by members of the ruling elite, who want to reduce the world population by 80%. The white supremacy policies that have run from Cecil Rhodes anglophone plans though Hitler to the modern day. The other tools they use such as statins and opiates, and personal observation as to the effects of vaccination.

Other factors are the introduction of laws protecting vaccine producers from legal actions, and the lack of long term research into their effectiveness. Also, there is no research into the interaction of vaccines with the other drugs that Big Pharma cons doctors into supplying.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
HiveNet

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

Loads of common people are telling us about their kids succumbing to all kinds of things like autism, many within a few short hours after being vaccinated. Some of the kids die.

Cool

You are joking, right? Grin

Actually, yes, I got the technical competency and experience in this field.
What is your expertise?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:31:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 11:48:21 PM by BADecker

Cool

What is your expertise?

Good at finding and revealing the vast amounts of data that you missed, or intentionally wouldn't let anyone know about.

Cool

HiveNet

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:25:53 AM

Cool

What is your expertise?

Good at finding and revealing the vast amounts of data that you missed, or intentionally wouldn't let anyone know about.

Cool

It's always easy to claim that someone didn't give proof, when there is plenty of proof out there and you just want to ignore it.
Arguments for vaccination source from scientists and physicians.
Arguments against vaccination source from conspiration theorists and fake news.
I won't dignify ungrounded claims with in-depth discussions and just hope you either take the right decisions for life and health and consequently vaccinate or that you are forced to do so, so that your children don't have to suffer your ignorance.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:37:12 AM

Arguments against vaccination source from conspiration theorists and fake news.

There are a ton of well qualified medical doctors and research scientists who produce research and material counter to the mainstream narrative.

What really flipped me into 'level 5' was studying the pro-vax research trying to justify the safety of these things.  It is abundantly clear to me that a lot of these studies were design by people who KNEW in some detail what the problems were and who designed their studies to AVOID finding answers.

There are enough highly competent and highly ethical doctors and scientists, not to mention educated lay-persons and people who probably are scientists but work anonymously, to call out the fraud and point out 'tricks' which these industry sponsored scientists use.  Things I'm not competent enough to pick up on my own.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: