Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

Chemotherapy found to SPREAD cancer throughout the body, warn scientists

Though conventional medicine claims to be winning the war against cancer, along with the holistic health community, we at Natural News have consistently been trying to expose one of the biggest frauds known in human history: CHEMOTHERAPY.

Brainwashed by doctors, oncologists, and the mainstream media, most cancer patients think their only hope for survival is chemotherapy. In America, treating cancer is BIG business. Since the cancer industry makes billions of dollars each year, a cure is not what they are after.

Did you know that the number one side effect of chemotherapy is cancer? Conventional cancer treatments not only fail miserably, they are also designed to make cancer patients sicker. Though chemotherapy may shrink the initial tumor(s), what is happening in the background is far more important. It is the one dark and criminal truth nobody seems to knows about.

A new study published in the journal Science Translational Medicine earlier this month proved what we have been saying for decades; conventional cancer treatments cause more cancer. A team of scientists at New York's Albert Einstein College of Medicine has found compelling evidence that chemotherapy is only a short-term solution.

Eventually, the drugs will make you sick again, pushing patients towards a second round of expensive treatments. Clever money generating trick: Instead of helping patients to get rid of the disease, they temporarily put it on hold so they can take the dollars twice.

Chemotherapy kills more patients than cancer itself

In 2017, an estimated 1,688,780 new cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed and about 600,920 people will die from the disease in the United States, according to the annual report by the American Cancer Society.

The New York scientists explained that while shrinking the tumors, chemotherapy simultaneously opens new doorways for tumors to spread into the blood system, triggering more aggressive tumors which often result in death.

The researchers believe toxic chemo drugs switch on repair mechanisms in the body that allow tumors to grow back faster. Furthermore, Dr. George Karagiannis, lead author of the study, and his team found that two common chemo drugs increased the number of "doorways" on blood vessels which allowed cancer cells to spread to other parts of the body. The team also discovered that chemotherapy increased the number of cancer cells circulating the body and lungs of mice.

Though this study only investigated the effects of chemotherapy on breast cancer, the researchers are currently experimenting with other types of cancer to see if similar effects occur, reported The Telegraph.

Dr. Karagiannis noted that women receiving preoperative chemotherapy to treat breast cancer should be monitored to check if the cancer isn't circulating or creating more possibilities to spread. He recommends taking a small amount of tumor tissue after a few doses of preoperative chemotherapy. If the markers are increased, the therapy should be terminated immediately.

Read more and click the links at http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-10-chemotherapy-found-to-spread-cancer-throughout-the-body-warn-scientists.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

IMMUNE DEFENSE SUMMIT
online and FREE from July 24-31, 2017

The Immune Defense Summit experts will cover:

+Infectious disease solutions (without toxic drugs!)

+Latest advances in immune protective protocols

+How to stop the threat of colds, flu and pneumonia

+Alarming vaccine news (and safe alternatives!)

+Strategies to reverse disease symptoms at the root cause

+And more!

36 of the world's top experts in integrative medicine and science are here to discuss the strengthening of your immune system to help protect you from all types of diseases, including autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease, dementias and even common pathogens like the flu, measles and pneumonia. Don't miss this summit!

OUR SPEAKERS... See http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/221443-2017-07-11-immune-defense-summit-online-and-free-from-july-24-31.htm.

Read more at http://immunedefensesummit.com/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:18:01 PM

I've also heard about this many times in the past. Cancer treatment is the worst application of modern medicine. The treatment is effective only in a few cases, and the patient suffers from intense pain due to repetitive sessions of radiotherapy and chemo. We need to find an effective treatment regimen for cancer, from stage 2a onwards.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:29:41 PM

I've also heard about this many times in the past. Cancer treatment is the worst application of modern medicine. The treatment is effective only in a few cases, and the patient suffers from intense pain due to repetitive sessions of radiotherapy and chemo. We need to find an effective treatment regimen for cancer, from stage 2a onwards.

The Rick Simpson Story: Healing Cancer with Cannabis (more at cureyourowncancer.org)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD2U4eDBu8A

Cool

Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

How I hate topics like that, uneducated idiots looking for something they can protest against. And finding especially MOST important achievements of the 20th century they can be against now. Great!

What a fucking joke.

^^^ Another brainwashed joker.    Cool

No I simply study medicine

Why did even the chinese in the 11th century infected their children with chickenpox? Why did Adam Reiman introduced the variolation in Europe (with the possiblity to die - why did the ppl did it back then?), why did Edward Jenner found out that you could get an immunization against chickenpox by applying cowpox fluid and basically invented the vacination.

Or were they all payed by evil pharma companies back then?

You don't have any clue how a vaccine works but spreading bullshit on the internet. And I am not to lazy to answer as I've to keep my post count Smiley

The best part of your posted article was this:
"must expose all kids to brain and health damaging chemicals that are far more dangerous than the chickenpox itself?"

Thats why I called you are joker bcs you are one, the chickepox vaccine is an "live attenuated vaccine" so you basically introduce the virus in LIVING form but weakend to the body thats it.
NO chemicals and the ppl writing this articles are also jokers.

You sound kinda religious. You want to close your eyes and ears to things that other people have found out. And when someone shows them to you, you would rather call him a joker.

There is nothing wrong in studying medicine. In fact, it is a noble thing to do. But if you ignore other studies that show the problems with things you learned while studying medicine, what are you, really? Aren't you in a religious capacity in doing this? Unless you are a Big Pharma troll, that is.

Probably there was a time when all vaccines were reasonably safe. This was in the days when conscientious doctors created their vaccines on the spot, under the best controlled conditions that they had, individually... like 150 years ago. But anybody can see that when Big Pharma mass manufactures something as sensitive as vaccines, that there is bound to be some mistake making.

So, what are you really after? The truth by trying to shut investigations down? By badmouthing investigators? By badmouthing someone who presents the alternative news?

This is a forum. So, what you say is recognized as at least reasonably acceptable to post. But what are you really trying to accomplish by posting it?

Cool

Actually just to keep my post count I usally don't lose my time on forums.
But with banners and co you need to keep posting so you get the ICO bounties.

150years ago the vaccination "when a doctor did it himself" was way more dangerous as you couldn't really figure out how virulent the virus still is. Nowadays in a huge production facility you can.

Vaccines of the past didn't have a bunch of additional chemicals in them that cause all kinds of poisoning of the body.

Cool

Which chemical ? Tell me the name for example in the vaccine against chickenpox ?
Croin

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

Oh gosh ... this is such a stupidity. It's like speaking about a car and explaining that a motor is something evil.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

It is very likely due to the fact that a lot of vaccines have heavy metals in them(think from the periodic table). These metals are really heavy because of how many protons/neutrons they have. The charge from these metals is not healthy to consume in the human body.

For example, if you get rusted metal into your bloodstreem you can die. Metal breaks down overtime and is toxic when it oxidizes.
Croin

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

It is very likely due to the fact that a lot of vaccines have heavy metals in them(think from the periodic table). These metals are really heavy because of how many protons/neutrons they have. The charge from these metals is not healthy to consume in the human body.

For example, if you get rusted metal into your bloodstreem you can die. Metal breaks down overtime and is toxic when it oxidizes.

Without heavy metals you couldn't be alive... And which vaccine has heavy metals ?!
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

Oh gosh ... this is such a stupidity. It's like speaking about a car and explaining that a motor is something evil.

I had thought you were real. Because I was basically just showing some articles. I wasn't necessarily promoting the ideas therein. But. You finally came out into the open.

Anybody that looks at the facts, and thinks about them, can see that the standard approach to cancer by the medical, is way more deadly than just letting the disease run its course.

Everybody develops cancer in his life. Cancer is like the heavy metals we can't live without... in trace amounts. By far most of the cancers are cured in us by our immune systems. We mostly don't even know when we have cancer.

But things like radiation, chemo, and surgery are totally destructive, simply by their nature. The only time people live after these, is when these are a wake-up call to the person's will, because of the destructiveness, and their will subconsciously takes hold and gives one, last, big push to their system to keep them alive. And often it works. In fact, it often works so well that everybody thinks it was the radiation, chemo, or surgery that did it.

If you are honestly not a Big Pharma PR person, or a troll for them, you have a long way to go to find out what is really happening in the world of medicine.

Cool

Croin

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:20:44 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 11:28:49 PM by Croin

I had thought you were real. Because I was basically just showing some articles. I wasn't necessarily promoting the ideas therein. But. You finally came out into the open.

Anybody that looks at the facts, and thinks about them, can see that the standard approach to cancer by the medical, is way more deadly than just letting the disease run its course.

Everybody develops cancer in his life. Cancer is like the heavy metals we can't live without... in trace amounts. By far most of the cancers are cured in us by our immune systems. We mostly don't even know when we have cancer.

But things like radiation, chemo, and surgery are totally destructive, simply by their nature. The only time people live after these, is when these are a wake-up call to the person's will, because of the destructiveness, and their will subconsciously takes hold and gives one, last, big push to their system to keep them alive. And often it works. In fact, it often works so well that everybody thinks it was the radiation, chemo, or surgery that did it.

If you are honestly not a Big Pharma PR person, or a troll for them, you have a long way to go to find out what is really happening in the world of medicine.

Cool

Wtf is wrong with you of course you have cell wich get some mutation in their Tumor supressor gene or the oncogene and becoming cancerous (google p53 mutation). For this part you are having cytotoxic T cells and NK cell and ADCC by Antibodies and NK cell combination.
But thats not cancer as long is it is supressed by the immune system but a view cells, when you get real cancer which you'll see it on pictures than you are ill. Your immune system won't cope with it. I could write for 2h about it but It's impossible to convice ppl like you...

No the problem with all this type of conspirance theories is that you simply have no clue how the body works thats it. You would know it you wouldn't spread it.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

Cool

Wtf is wrong with you of course you have cell wich get some mutation in their Tumor supressor gene or the oncogene and becoming cancerous (google p53 mutation). For this part you are having cytotoxic T cells and NK cell and ADCC by Antibodies and NK cell combination.
But thats not cancer as long is it is supressed by the immune system but a view cells, when you get real cancer which you'll see it on pictures than you are ill. Your immune system won't cope with it. I could write for 2h about it but It's impossible to convice ppl like you...

No the problem with all this type of conspirance theories is that you simply have no clue how the body works thats it. You would know it you wouldn't spread it.

What in the world is wrong with you? There you go, showing off your great knowledge of the medical. Yet you can't seem to see that chemo and radiation destroy the person as much as they destroy cancer... and surgery spreads the cancer if one little mistake is made in it.

People trust the medical. Yet the medical destroys them right and left, and calls it destruction of cancer.

Do you really want to destroy cancer? All you have to do is stick a sedated person in a coffin, and run him through a cremation unit. That'll take care of the cancer. And that is essentially what you are doing with radiation and chemo.

When you look at the statistics regarding how many people live after chemo especially, the statistics will show you that they might as well just forget modern medicine and take their chances. Doctors advise their cancer patients like they play the lottery.

Wake up and stop promoting death.

Cool

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:16:24 AM

Have you checked the long-term (i.e. more than 5 years) survival of cancer patients who have been put on radiation therapy or other treatment methods within modern medicine? The rates are abysmally low. I would say that the modern medicine is still incapable of treating cancer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Croin

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

Have you checked the long-term (i.e. more than 5 years) survival of cancer patients who have been put on radiation therapy or other treatment methods within modern medicine? The rates are abysmally low. I would say that the modern medicine is still incapable of treating cancer.

Toxic therapies were for a long time the only available option.

Of course we are able to treat cancer there are so many new applications coming out read about NK92, Monocolonal antibodies and so on we are really on the edge of treating very effectivly a variety of cancers. The problem was just that we couldn't target the cancer cells directly but had to target a huge spectrum of cells. But with new application from Immunotherapy(Gentherapy and many others the chances of survival are getting bigger and bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMP6NYGMSQQ
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

-snippity-
-snip snip-
People trust the medical. Yet the medical destroys them right and left, and calls it destruction of cancer.
The cancer survival rate has more than doubled in the past 40 years.
When you look at the statistics regarding how many people live after chemo especially, the statistics will show you that they might as well just forget modern medicine and take their chances. Doctors advise their cancer patients like they play the lottery.
Chemotherapy is a risky procedure.  That's why older and more vulnerable people are usually advised not to have it.  You say that the survival rate for chemotherapy is bad, but neglect to mention that not giving them the treatment could result in a much higher death rate, considering who the therapy is for.
Wake up and stop promoting death.
Just because big pharma is bad, doesn't mean fish climb trees.  You shouldn't go around promoting whatever bollocks that comes from the loudest person on the Internet.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:52:36 AM

Toxic therapies were for a long time the only available option.

Of course we are able to treat cancer there are so many new applications coming out read about NK92, Monocolonal antibodies and so on we are really on the edge of treating very effectivly a variety of cancers. The problem was just that we couldn't target the cancer cells directly but had to target a huge spectrum of cells. But with new application from Immunotherapy(Gentherapy and many others the chances of survival are getting bigger and bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMP6NYGMSQQ

Even if new treatment methods are being invented, I really doubt whether the pharma cartels will allow them to be used. Cancer treatment is perhaps the biggest cash cow for the pharma mafia right now. And they will not give it up without a fight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:35:00 AM

BS! Without the vaccines, the maximum lifespan will be like 20 years.

There are many many people who are well over 20 years old who have never had one shot of 'vaccine' or anything else.  You are spouting complete nonsense (which I appreciate very much since seeing people do so is very helpful to the cause of trying to get the prole classes to be a little bit suspicious of the means and motives of the elite classes.)

He was probably talking about the average life span. Average lifespan of 20 years means that a lot of people are going to die before 5 years of age, but a few will live up to 80 or even 100 years.

I'm not one to be a stickler for correct use of the language, but the guy said the exact opposite.

My point, again, is why would anyone listen to anything a person like this says?  It's useless babble.  If he/she really is drinking the Kool-aid from the pro-vax crowd it is a good indication of the caliber of people who do so.

As it is, I think (based on other posts) that this individual is a troll or AI bot or both,  Thus, it's actually not really that much of a strike on the pro-vax zombie contingent.  Other more verified pro-vaxers are equally retarded however.  In my observation.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

As what I saw those unvaccinated kids are much healthier than those who receives vaccine.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Mercury & Autism Relationship Confirmed in Longitudinal Study

The international journal Science of the Total Environment has just published a compelling study from the Republic of Korea, where autism prevalence is high. The study identifies a strong relationship between prenatal and early childhood exposure to mercury and autistic behaviors in five-year-olds.

Lead author Jia Ryu and coauthors acknowledge mercury's potential for neurotoxicity straight away but choose to characterize previous findings on the mercury-autism relationship as "inconsistent." They attribute the seeming lack of consistency, in part, to methodological issues, especially flagging problematic cross-sectional study designs that measure autistic behaviors and mercury levels (in either blood or hair) at a single point in time. To rectify these methodological weaknesses, Ryu and coauthors report on data from a multi-region longitudinal study in the Republic of Korea called the Mothers and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) study.

The ongoing MOCEH study examines environmental exposures during pregnancy and childhood and their effects on children's growth and development. A unique feature is that it includes five different blood samples: maternal blood from early and late pregnancy; cord blood; and samples from children at two and three years of age. In addition, the study asks mothers to complete three follow-up surveys and—when their child reaches age five—the 65-item Social Responsiveness Scale (SRS), which assesses autistic behaviors.

Key Results

Ryu and colleagues present available data for 458 (26%) of the 1,751 mother-child pairs originally recruited into the MOCEH study. What are their key findings?

Read more and click the links at https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/07/no_author/mercury-autism-connection-confirmed/.

Cool

Croin

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:00:00 AM

Mercury & Autism Relationship Confirmed in Longitudinal Study

The international journal Science of the Total Environment has just published a compelling study from the Republic of Korea, where autism prevalence is high. The study identifies a strong relationship between prenatal and early childhood exposure to mercury and autistic behaviors in five-year-olds.

Lead author Jia Ryu and coauthors acknowledge mercury's potential for neurotoxicity straight away but choose to characterize previous findings on the mercury-autism relationship as "inconsistent." They attribute the seeming lack of consistency, in part, to methodological issues, especially flagging problematic cross-sectional study designs that measure autistic behaviors and mercury levels (in either blood or hair) at a single point in time. To rectify these methodological weaknesses, Ryu and coauthors report on data from a multi-region longitudinal study in the Republic of Korea called the Mothers and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) study.

The ongoing MOCEH study examines environmental exposures during pregnancy and childhood and their effects on children's growth and development. A unique feature is that it includes five different blood samples: maternal blood from early and late pregnancy; cord blood; and samples from children at two and three years of age. In addition, the study asks mothers to complete three follow-up surveys and—when their child reaches age five—the 65-item Social Responsiveness Scale (SRS), which assesses autistic behaviors.

Key Results

Ryu and colleagues present available data for 458 (26%) of the 1,751 mother-child pairs originally recruited into the MOCEH study. What are their key findings?

Read more and click the links at https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/07/no_author/mercury-autism-connection-confirmed/.

Cool

Ok lets be honest do you get somekind of plessure from "being against the establishment"??
Whats your educational background?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

California citizens criminalized for refusing vaccines while actual violent criminals...

After California's tough new immunization law, eliminating religious and philosophical exemptions for vaccines, unvaccinated kids can no longer go to public schools in the Golden State. As one of the leading proponents of forced vaccination, Dr. Richard Pan – the same senator who sponsored last year's mandatory vaccine campaign – is back with a new proposal to gain even more control over children's lives. If we let him have his way, he will make vaccines mandatory for ALL children living in California.

While California is criminalizing parents for refusing to vaccinate their children with toxic substances, it is also planning to release real criminals on the streets under the so-called "Sanctuary State Bill" or Senate Bill 54 (SB 54), the Zero Hedge reported.

Earlier this month, legislators in Sacramento pushed SB 54 one step closer to reality after it had been cleared by the State Assembly's Judiciary Committee. According to Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon, SB 54 intends to prevent the police in California from helping the "Trump Deportation Machine," reported RT.

De Leon was the one to introduce the bill to protect undocumented immigrants in California by limiting cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration authorities. As a result, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents will no longer be able to access state databases or go into jails to deport prisoners.

Speaking to CBS Sacramento, De Leon explained that during the first 100 days of the Trump administration arrests of immigrants with no criminal record jumped 150 percent compared to the same period last year. Furthermore, he noted that he "will protect those who contribute to making California the sixth largest economy in the world."

"Under constitutional threats from the reckless Trump administration, SB 54 protects state and local law enforcement and resources necessary to keep our communities safe," De Leon said. "ICE is out to arrest and deport honest, hard-working parents who obey the laws and pay their taxes and owe allegiance to the red, white and blue."

In response, U.S. immigration officials cited that even though ICE agents arrested 188 illegal immigrants involved in drug offenses, domestic violence, sex crimes, assault, burglary, fraud, vehicle theft, property damage, manslaughter, prostitution, and incest, among other violation of the law in Los Angeles during the May 25 raid, the total number of arrests of illegal immigrants is lower than during the Obama administration.

According to De Leon, his bill will allow authorities to respond to ICE inquiries only when convicted violent offenders are involved. De Leon has the support of many union groups that protect immigrant families.

Though the bill has been strongly opposed by Republican lawmakers and California sheriffs who are worried about losing federal funding and their grip on dangerous criminals, the legislation received support from the Los Angeles Police Department. They said that they need the immigrant community's trust to effectively investigate crimes. Also, they want to keep ensuring witnesses and victims that they will not be arrested and deported just for cooperating with law enforcements.

Read more and click the links at http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-16-california-citizens-criminalized-for-refusing-vaccines-while-actual-violent-criminals-will-be-granted-legal-immunity-under-new-sanctuary-push.html.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: