Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:48:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

No. People do not live far longer now than ever before. Groups like the Hunzas prove this. It doesn't have anything to do with cures for diseases. It has to do with good hygiene and good nutrition.

Medical disease cures are only activations of systems that are already in place. If we had better nutrition, etc., standard medical medication would be beat out 100% of the time.

When you suggest not going to a doctor or using drugs, you seem to be talking about the modern medical system. If that is the case, you are talking politics.

For example. Medical politics is trying to get people with cancer to go through chemo, radiation and surgery. But statistics show more people died from these than from the cancer. So why do people keep on going to their deaths with the medical's killers? Politics is keeping stats like this from people, so they don't realize that the medical is a killer. In addition, politics is making it very difficult for smarter people who understand the stats, to go the nutritional route for cures that work almost all the time.

Cool

You are arguing that all medicine is wrong so if you are so sure don't take any of it and don't go to a doctor ever again, see how that works out, stop being a hypocrite and do it, don't be a pussy, go pray to god see if he will cure you. But you won't because you are afraid and not stupid enough not to take medicine when you need it, hypocrite.

But your point doesn't have anything to do with medical ideas. Your point is to defame people. Just happens to be me this time.

Why do you think that I have been kept safe for these many years? The Holy Spirit prays with me in my prayers and keeps me safe. Why would I need medicine?

Cool

'Why would I need medicine?' So you think if you get an infection a life threatening infection and you don't treat you are going to be saved by god? You think believers have never died from diseases before? What the hell is your point here?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

But your point doesn't have anything to do with medical ideas. Your point is to defame people. Just happens to be me this time.

Why do you think that I have been kept safe for these many years? The Holy Spirit prays with me in my prayers and keeps me safe. Why would I need medicine?

LOL!  That triggers the fuck out of people who are conditioned by the Talmudics...which is most of population in most Western countries at this point in time.  Fun for everyone.

Romans 8:26:
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

So, the Holy Spirit helps us, through prayer, with many things besides health, as well.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

'Why would I need medicine?' So you think if you get an infection a life threatening infection and you don't treat you are going to be saved by god? You think believers have never died from diseases before? What the hell is your point here?

Your religion of science has no alternative to death. Bible religion delivers from death in two ways:
1. Deliverance from the immediate death, Luke 23:43:
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
2. Deliverance from eternal death in the destruction of the universe, Revelation 21:1:
Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Earthly death is simply a translation from one living form to another, but only for believers. Unbelievers will be held in chains of darkness...

2 Peter 2:4-10:
4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.

... and ...

Jude 1:6:
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Change your ways, now, so that you can have life.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Your religion of science has no alternative to death. Bible religion delivers from death in two ways:
2. Deliverance from eternal death in the destruction of the universe, Revelation 21:1:
Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Earthly death is simply a translation from one living form to another, but only for believers. Unbelievers will be held in chains of darkness...

4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.

... and ...

And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Cool

Yeah that would be cool if god was real, you are unable to  prove his existence in the other thread, coming here and quoting the bible is not going to do it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.

I haven't read all of this thread, but this post jumped out at me. If you believe that vaccination works, then it shouldn't matter if others are unvaccinated. If you are worried, then you don't believe that it works. Is it really worth injecting healthy people with poisons and disease to add profits to big pharma,  when the risk of damage is greater than the possibility of protection.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

... and ...

Cool

Yeah that would be cool if god was real, you are unable to  prove his existence in the other thread, coming here and quoting the bible is not going to do it.

The other thread proof wasn't there to force anyone to look at it or accept it. It was just proof. You don't have to think about it at all if you don't want. You certainly don't have to admit to understanding it if you don't want.

Your science religion admittedly doesn't have the strength of Bible religion.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.

I haven't read all of this thread, but this post jumped out at me. If you believe that vaccination works, then it shouldn't matter if others are unvaccinated. If you are worried, then you don't believe that it works. Is it really worth injecting healthy people with poisons and disease to add profits to big pharma,  when the risk of damage is greater than the possibility of protection.

The dude's trainers have a thing about 'camps' and genocide.  It's fundamental to their religious texts and it comes popping out all the time in the people who they've conditioned.

Your statement of very obvious logic has no impact on those who've been properly brainwashed.  But some people can be shaken out of it so it's not a total waste of time to try.  And it is good for some of us who are awake to see that not everyone has been washed clean of the ability to apply a little bit of basic logic.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Yeah that would be cool if god was real, you are unable to  prove his existence in the other thread, coming here and quoting the bible is not going to do it.

The other thread proof wasn't there to force anyone to look at it or accept it. It was just proof. You don't have to think about it at all if you don't want. You certainly don't have to admit to understanding it if you don't want.

Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

Thanks for helping, with your video. Unfortunately, it is similar with much of science.

Matthew 7:21-23:
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

Cool

Marium Diaz

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

Very interesting data. I love data. Much more preferable than some bs the news puts out. Seeing the data and the study methods released is a great thing to do so people can understand what happened and if thry can replicate the study using same methods.
Astargath

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

Thanks for helping, with your video. Unfortunately, it is similar with much of science.

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

Cool

I can quote the bible too: https://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/nt_list.html

There you have a list of new testament absurdities LOL, divinely inspired hahaha

Corinthians 14:34  NASB

The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak.

Yeah, shut the fuck up WOMEN.

1st Peter 3:3  The Good News Translation

You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful, such as the way you fix your hair, or the jewelry you put on, or the dresses you wear.

ROFL, the bible is a comedy, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

Cool

I can quote the bible too: https://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/nt_list.html

There you have a list of new testament absurdities LOL, divinely inspired hahaha

The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak.

You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful, such as the way you fix your hair, or the jewelry you put on, or the dresses you wear.

Your post is the reason why you don't receive help from God any more than you do. You simply won't accept it.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Cool

Your post is the reason why you don't receive help from God any more than you do. You simply won't accept it.

Cool

It always amazes me how religious nutjobs like you ignore all the ridiculous, immoral and stupid passages in the bible.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Cool

It always amazes me how religious nutjobs like you ignore all the ridiculous, immoral and stupid passages in the bible.

You seem to be quite faithful to your religion. But to no advantage, and only detriment for you. If you would only take the time to understand how your life is being held by the things that are written in the Bible, you might have a chance at being saved.

Why get vaccinated against the Bible? Understanding the Bible is the only real vaccination that can save a person.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Cool

You seem to be quite faithful to your religion. But to no advantage, and only detriment for you. If you would only take the time to understand how your life is being held by the things that are written in the Bible, you might have a chance at being saved.

Why get vaccinated against the Bible? Understanding the Bible is the only real vaccination that can save a person.

Cool

Actually it's allah, not the bible.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Actually it's allah, not the bible.

So, you don't even understand that "Allah" is simply the translation of "God" in Arabic. People of non-Islamic religions use "Allah" rather than "God" to respect Muslims, that's all. Besides, The Bible isn't exactly God (Allah in Arabic). Only when the Spirit of God rests on the hearer or reader of the Bible, through the Bible words he as heard or read, then the Bible is God, but specifically for that person, never for you because the Spirit of God doesn't rest on you no matter how much you hear or read the Bible, right?

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

If you believe in Allah, why are you not Muslim?

"Allah" is simply a translation of the word "God." I believe in God according to what is written in the Bible, not the Koran or the Hadith writings. The funny thing is that you believe in God, too. Only in your case, it is "god," because you are holding yourself up as god by attempting to believe that God doesn't exist, when you know that He might exist in many different places in the universe that you haven't examined, yet.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

"Allah" is simply a translation of the word "God." I believe in God according to what is written in the Bible, not the Koran or the Hadith writings. The funny thing is that you believe in God, too. Only in your case, it is "god," because you are holding yourself up as god by attempting to believe that God doesn't exist, when you know that He might exist in many different places in the universe that you haven't examined, yet.

Cool

''I believe in God according to what is written in the Bible'' But why would anyone do that? Have you read all the books related to god and come up with the conclusion that somehow the bible is the real one? Please tell us how so we can do it too

Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Cool

''I believe in God according to what is written in the Bible'' But why would anyone do that? Have you read all the books related to god and come up with the conclusion that somehow the bible is the real one? Please tell us how so we can do it too

Cool

As I have said before, it's because of the miraculous nature of all things Bible and Israel, that have scientifically been proven to be miraculous. In fact, since we don't know for a fact how the universe came into being, and since we can't begin to duplicate it, and since big bang is false because it doesn't take into account countless operations of the universe but simply attempts to take for granted that they are part of BB, the universe is scientifically a great big miracle. Such shouts GOD to us.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

Cool

I thought you implied that there is one God. 

So the Gods of the Quran, Talmud and the Bible are three different Gods?

The three characters seem pretty much the same to me.  Created the world, control everything we do, are especially interested in the reproductive system of one particular primate species, etc.

I stated that there is One God. I didn't imply it.

There is One God, the God of the Bible. The other gods are idols, misrepresentations of God, or figments of the imagination.

The basic differences in the three Persons of God is:
1. The Son was brought into existence by the Father;
2. The Holy Spirit was brought into existence by the Son and the Father;
3. They are altogether One God;
4. They are individually, each One God.
5. Each Person is the whole God.

We don't understand this, probably because the greatest part of the Essence of God is extra-universal.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

As I have said before, it's because of the miraculous nature of all things Bible and Israel, that have scientifically been proven to be miraculous. In fact, since we don't know for a fact how the universe came into being, and since we can't begin to duplicate it, and since big bang is false because it doesn't take into account countless operations of the universe but simply attempts to take for granted that they are part of BB, the universe is scientifically a great big miracle. Such shouts GOD to us.

Cool

Or a blue eyed chipmunk with wings, you never know, LOL

If a "blue eyed chipmunk with wings" created the universe, try duplicating what He did sometime.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: