Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

I am vaccinated and I don't have any problem at this point, we are getting sick because of the food we intake every day especially if we eat food that is prone in preservatives so I think don't blame it on the vaccine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

I am vaccinated and I don't have any problem at this point, we are getting sick because of the food we intake every day especially if we eat food that is prone in preservatives so I think don't blame it on the vaccine.

There were three things that Bertrand Russell projected for use by the elite in order to control the masses in future 'scientific' societies.  These are:

- Diet
 - Injection
 - Injunction (e.g., forced vaccination in order to attend school or have a job.)

These were to be 'combined at an early age' to produce the kinds of citizens that the elite wished to have.

Many people sense that there is something going wrong with the plebs these days where 70% of Americans and 50% of kids are on some sort of prescription medication among other problems.  There is no logical reason to believe that it is exclusively one thing which is producing these problems.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

There were three things that Bertrand Russell projected for use by the elite in order to control the masses in future 'scientific' societies.  These are:

- Diet
 - Injection
 - Injunction (e.g., forced vaccination in order to attend school or have a job.)

These were to be 'combined at an early age' to produce the kinds of citizens that the elite wished to have.

Many people sense that there is something going wrong with the plebs these days where 70% of Americans and 50% of kids are on some sort of prescription medication among other problems.  There is no logical reason to believe that it is exclusively one thing which is producing these problems.

Yep, also vaccinated and had no problems at all, I'm probably part of the elite Cheesy

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

- Diet
 - Injection

Yep, also vaccinated and had no problems at all, I'm probably part of the elite Cheesy

Just FYI, I'm heavily vaccinated myself.  From the 'headstart' program, from the army, and from the army during Gulf-I where they were almost certainly doing a large amount of development work on various techniques.  I've never felt that it did me any lasting harm, but even relatively harmful shots are not going to negatively effect most people.  That's just the way maths works.  Rigorous studies are the way to sort these things out.  Soldiers are nearly ideal guinea pigs for a bunch of reasons.  I may have a naturally good immune system and not subject to some of the problems that some percentage of people are, or I may have been part of a control group.  Or the army may have decided not to fuck up people with a high ASVAB score in case they needed to use us for other things.  Impossible to know for sure.

I will say that I was as sick as a dog for the whole month after the shots.  That was as long as I was in when I got recalled for Bush's oil war.  Thankfully I never got 'gulf war syndrome' some of which very well may be associated with experiments to use squalene as a killed virus vaccine adjuvant.  This compound is chemically related to the substance that lubricates a person's joints, and if your immune system is trained to attack it (autoimmunity) it is fairly obvious that you are in for a world of hurt vis-a-vis joint problems.  Interestingly the 2018 flu vaccine customized for old people is using it as an adjuvant again.  I guess it's easier for 70 year olds to write off their arthritis to old age where is it is a little more problematic for 20-something ex vets.  Either way, the pharma companies get rich.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

Vaccinated Baby Syndrome (VBS) Vaccines are Biological Weapons - https://www.real.video/5835560015001.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
adaiha

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

We’re assured vaccines are “safe and effective” even though public health officials acknowledge they sometimes have serious side-effects including death and despite the troubling fact that no long-term study of their effects on overall health has ever been conducted.  Remarkably, not a single published study has ever compared vaccinated kids to unvaccinated kids to see who is healthier years after the shots. Until now.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Doctors Against Vaccines - Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research

These tiny cells are scattered throughout the brain, lying dormant waiting to be activated. In fact, they are activated by many stimuli and are quite easy to activate. For our discussion, activation of the body's immune system by vaccination is a most important stimuli for activation of brain microglia. Numerous studies have shown that when the body's immune system is activated, the brain's immune cells are likewise activated. This occurs by several pathways, not important to this discussion. The more powerfully the body's immune system is stimulated the more intense is the brain's reaction. Prolonged activation of the body's immune system likewise produces prolonged activation of the brain's immune system.

The problem with our present vaccine policy is that so many vaccines are being given so close together and over such a long period that the brain’s immune system is constantly activated. This has been shown experimentally in numerous studies.

This means that the brain will be exposed to large amounts of the excitotoxins as well as the immune cytokines over the same period.

Studies on all of these disorders, even in autism, have shown high levels of immune cytokines and excitotoxins in the nervous system. These destructive chemicals, as well as the free radicals they generate, are diffused throughout the nervous system doing damage, a process called bystander injury.

It’s sort of like throwing a bomb in a crowd. Not only will some be killed directly by the blast, but those far out into the radius of the explosion will be killed by shrapnel.

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2018/09/doctors-against-vaccines-hear-from.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

These tiny cells are scattered throughout the brain, lying dormant waiting to be activated. In fact, they are activated by many stimuli and are quite easy to activate. For our discussion, activation of the body's immune system by vaccination is a most important stimuli for activation of brain microglia. Numerous studies have shown that when the body's immune system is activated, the brain's immune cells are likewise activated. This occurs by several pathways, not important to this discussion. The more powerfully the body's immune system is stimulated the more intense is the brain's reaction. Prolonged activation of the body's immune system likewise produces prolonged activation of the brain's immune system.

The problem with our present vaccine policy is that so many vaccines are being given so close together and over such a long period that the brain’s immune system is constantly activated. This has been shown experimentally in numerous studies.

This means that the brain will be exposed to large amounts of the excitotoxins as well as the immune cytokines over the same period.

Studies on all of these disorders, even in autism, have shown high levels of immune cytokines and excitotoxins in the nervous system. These destructive chemicals, as well as the free radicals they generate, are diffused throughout the nervous system doing damage, a process called bystander injury.

It’s sort of like throwing a bomb in a crowd. Not only will some be killed directly by the blast, but those far out into the radius of the explosion will be killed by shrapnel.

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2018/09/doctors-against-vaccines-hear-from.html.

Cool

Does all your research come from those conspiracy websites?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Cool

Does all your research come from those conspiracy websites?

If you would look at one of them, you would find the bibliographies.

Cool

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

The sources for "Doctors Against Vaccines" include a small handful of quacks, including such illustrious characters as:

1 - A guy who believes the Soviet Union tried to impose its ideology on the US by surreptitiously introducing STDs in to the US
2 - A guy who decided that vaccines cause diabetes because he did an experiment with diabetic-prone mice
3 - A guy who believes in Chemtrails
4 - A guy who had his license removed and was struck off the medical register for falsifying study data

And yet those are the ones you trust. Conveniently ignoring the 99.99% of doctors who aren't morons.

Honestly, if you totally believe the testimony of some nutjob who thinks the Soviets are trying to give us all herpes, you are beyond hope.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

The sources for "Doctors Against Vaccines" include a small handful of quacks, including such illustrious characters as:

1 - A guy who believes the Soviet Union tried to impose its ideology on the US by surreptitiously introducing STDs in to the US
2 - A guy who decided that vaccines cause diabetes because he did an experiment with diabetic-prone mice
4 - A guy who had his license removed and was struck off the medical register for falsifying study data

And yet those are the ones you trust. Conveniently ignoring the 99.99% of doctors who aren't morons.

Honestly, if you totally believe the testimony of some nutjob who thinks the Soviets are trying to give us all herpes, you are beyond hope.

Sounds like you might have looked at the bibliography of one of them. LOL!

Cheesy

Astargath

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

Cheesy

Sounds like you can't accept reality.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Cheesy

Maybe it's the Russian STDs infecting his brain.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Cheesy

Sounds like you aren't interested in proof, or even evidence. Contradicting your own nature, eh? Maybe it's the Russian STDs infecting your brain.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Cheesy

Sounds like you aren't interested in proof, or even evidence. Contradicting your own nature, eh? Maybe it's the Russian STDs infecting your brain.

Cool

You seem to be interested only in the small evidence you need for your own arguments, ignoring the 99.99% of all the evidence for the specific problem. For example evolution, 99.99% of evidence is in favor of evolution yet you keep focusing on the 0.01%. Same here. You would rather believe a few nutjobs and conspiracy theorists than all the doctors/scientists in the world.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

You seem to be interested only in the small evidence you need for your own arguments, ignoring the 99.99% of all the evidence for the specific problem. For example evolution, 99.99% of evidence is in favor of evolution yet you keep focusing on the 0.01%. Same here. You would rather believe a few nutjobs and conspiracy theorists than all the doctors/scientists in the world.

There are many 'doctors and scientists' in the world who have studied the issues, found that they don't align with the corp/gov party line, and published their findings in various formats.  There would be more if it were not so dangerous to one's career, and in some cases to one's life, but still there are plenty.  These are the people I listen to mostly.  At least I put a high value on the information they bring because they have nothing to gain from providing accurate information...except perhaps their dignity and their souls...and have a hell of a lot to lose.

Of course if you define 'quack' as anyone who doesn't align themselves to the corp/gov party line then you have a circular chain of reason going on and there is basically no hope that you will be able to pull anything of value out of such a muddled mess.  Or more accurately, there is only one conclusion you will draw, and it is inevitable that you will draw it.  Just you have.  That is the design goal of this (and many other) social engineering operations.

Astargath

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

There are many 'doctors and scientists' in the world who have studied the issues, found that they don't align with the corp/gov party line, and published their findings in various formats.  There would be more if it were not so dangerous to one's career, and in some cases to one's life, but still there are plenty.  These are the people I listen to mostly.  At least I put a high value on the information they bring because they have nothing to gain from providing accurate information...except perhaps their dignity and their souls...and have a hell of a lot to lose.

Of course if you define 'quack' as anyone who doesn't align themselves to the corp/gov party line then you have a circular chain of reason going on and there is basically no hope that you will be able to pull anything of value out of such a muddled mess.  Or more accurately, there is only one conclusion you will draw, and it is inevitable that you will draw it.  Just you have.  That is the design goal of this (and many other) social engineering operations.

''There are many 'doctors and scientists' in the world who have studied the issues, found that they don't align with the corp/gov party line, and published their findings in various formats.'' Yeah the other 99% are paid by the government to lie to us :^)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

''There are many 'doctors and scientists' in the world who have studied the issues, found that they don't align with the corp/gov party line, and published their findings in various formats.'' Yeah the other 99% are paid by the government to lie to us :^)

If by 'paid by' you mean 'allowed to maintain and grow their careers and retain their government chartered licenses to practice' then yes; you hit the nail on the head.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

These are the people I listen to mostly.  At least I put a high value on the information they bring because they have nothing to gain from providing accurate information...except perhaps their dignity and their souls

And you know, the money they are being paid by outside interests to publish their lies. And the money they will receive by using their lies to pursue sham legal action:

https://www.thelancet.com/pb-assets/Lancet/extras/statement20Feb2004web.pdf

That the children who were reported in the Lancet study were also part of a Legal Aid Board funded pilot project, led by Dr Wakefield-a pilot project with the aim of investigating the grounds for pursuing a multi-party legal action on behalf of parents of allegedly vaccine-damaged children, the existence of which was not disclosed to the editors of The Lancet.

That the results eventually reported in the 1998 Lancet paper were passed to lawyers and used to justify the multi-party legal action prior to publication, a fact that was not disclosed to the editors of The Lancet.

That Dr Wakefield received £55 000 from the Legal Aid Board to conduct this pilot project and that, since there was a substantial overlap of children in both the Legal Aid Board funded pilot project and the Lancet paper, this was a financial conflict of interest that should have been declared to the editors and his co-authors and was not.

And all he had to do was subject some innocent children to "highly invasive" procedures without ethical approval. There's another term for in the medical community for sticking needles in patients without their consent or approval. It's called assault. This man assaulted children for his own financial gain.

He definitely sounds like an honest, stand-up guy. Someone whose opinion you could definitely put a "high value" on. Roll Eyes
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Cool

There you go again, so much against your own purported nature. You seem to only want evidence and statistics when it fits your own purpose. Yet you go about talking against people without showing anything to back up what you say. Sounds like you are craftily deceptive.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: