Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:39:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:20:53 PM

Do you want to get vaccinated the right way? Here's how. Go out into the woods - or maybe over to the rose bush in your flower garden - and jab yourself with a thorn on one of the thorn bushes. This will activate your immune system in a natural way. And it won't inject you with all the debilitating diseases-down-the-road that medical vaccinations do.

That will only activate for the immune system for mild bacteria : Tetanus for example. But not other virus and bacteria.
Since you are acknowledging natural vaccination, go the rest of the way. For example, bee stings can be dangerous for some people. But they DO activate the immune system in a good way for others.

So, what is the rest of the way to go? The rest of the way is to acknowledge the dangers of vaccines... dangers which don't show up for decades in some cases... and dangers that are way worse than the disease (like measles) that the vaccine is trying to cure.

And the possibility that all diseases strengthen the immune system in some ways, while probably all vaccines produce an imbalance in the body that weakens the immune system.

Your imagination regarding thorn injection is kinda shallow. If scratching your finger is all you can come up with, do the same with vaccines.

You really need to make your mind you came up with the magical thorn   Cool

So after i jabbed myself with one of your thorns  can I go in a room full of Malaria contaminated patients, or kids with measles, Rabies or smallpox (if it returns, FYI eradicated by virus, not thorns) ?
Maybe i should also go and touch some jelly fish just to get a "booster" ? 

Wink

Just to show you how far off you have gone with vaccination indoctrination...

Chlorine dioxide is a bleach that is used in the water of many cities in a small number of parts per million. But when you increase the amount in water by many times, it cures malaria in one day, and that without being dangerous to people. But if it is dangerous to people in the long run, it is far less so than vaccines. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzPpZ_9vl0) Btw, MMS (chlorine dioxide for home use) works on tons of other diseases, as well.

If the medical would put as much study into using thorns as they have into using vaccines, the world would have been cured of all diseases long ago.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:24:03 PM

Looks like the vaccination people have it backwards. Rather than lowering instances of measles, vaccines greatly, GREATLY, increase measles outbreaks. Yet unvaccinated people are being blamed by government and Big Pharma.

Statistics Show The MMR Vaccine Kills More People Than The Measles Does

This type of action completely contradicts facts about measles as well as the measles vaccine, more specifically the MMR vaccine.

What we are seeing from the media, which Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained is completely compromised by Big Pharma and oil , is a massive fear campaign, blaming recent outbreaks of measles on unvaccinated children in order to further drive mandatory vaccination policies. But there is one problem: Measles outbreaks have been occurring in highly vaccinated populations since the inception of the vaccine. Not only have multiple studies shown vaccinated people getting the measles, but vaccinated individuals themselves can shed their virus and spread it to others as well.

For example, during the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees. Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences. The media (Pharma-owned) generated high public anxiety. This fear mongering led to the demonization of unvaccinated children, who were perceived as the spreaders of this disease. Rebecca J. McNall, a co-author of the published report, is a CDC official in the Division of Viral Diseases who had the data proving that the measles outbreak was in part caused by the vaccine. It is evidence of the vaccine's failure to provide immunity.

A study published in the highly authoritative Bulletin of the World Health Organization looked at recent measles occurrences throughout China and found that there were 707 measles outbreaks in the country recorded between 2009 and 2012, with a steep upward trend in 2013. “The number of measles cases reported in the first 10 months of 2013 – 26,443 – was three times the number reported in the whole of 2012.” This is odd considering that since  2009 “…the first dose of measles-virus-containing vaccine has reached more than 90% of the target population.”

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

Looks like the vaccination people have it backwards. Rather than lowering instances of measles, vaccines greatly, GREATLY, increase measles outbreaks. Yet unvaccinated people are being blamed by government and Big Pharma.

This type of action completely contradicts facts about measles as well as the measles vaccine, more specifically the MMR vaccine.

What we are seeing from the media, which Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained is completely compromised by Big Pharma and oil , is a massive fear campaign, blaming recent outbreaks of measles on unvaccinated children in order to further drive mandatory vaccination policies. But there is one problem: Measles outbreaks have been occurring in highly vaccinated populations since the inception of the vaccine. Not only have multiple studies shown vaccinated people getting the measles, but vaccinated individuals themselves can shed their virus and spread it to others as well.

For example, during the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees. Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences. The media (Pharma-owned) generated high public anxiety. This fear mongering led to the demonization of unvaccinated children, who were perceived as the spreaders of this disease. Rebecca J. McNall, a co-author of the published report, is a CDC official in the Division of Viral Diseases who had the data proving that the measles outbreak was in part caused by the vaccine. It is evidence of the vaccine's failure to provide immunity.

A study published in the highly authoritative Bulletin of the World Health Organization looked at recent measles occurrences throughout China and found that there were 707 measles outbreaks in the country recorded between 2009 and 2012, with a steep upward trend in 2013. “The number of measles cases reported in the first 10 months of 2013 – 26,443 – was three times the number reported in the whole of 2012.” This is odd considering that since  2009 “…the first dose of measles-virus-containing vaccine has reached more than 90% of the target population.”

Cool

Do you have any other source besides that website? Those studies also mean that if they had no vaccines at all, the cases of Measles would be way higher, do you not understand that? In fact, literally in the second source of your article, the conclusion says: ''Measles vaccine effectiveness was calculated to be 94% (95% CI = 86, 98) for vaccination at greater than or equal to 15 months.''

Does that mean, vaccines do not work in your head?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

A study published in the highly authoritative Bulletin of the World Health Organization looked at recent measles occurrences throughout China and found that there were 707 measles outbreaks in the country recorded between 2009 and 2012, with a steep upward trend in 2013. “The number of measles cases reported in the first 10 months of 2013 – 26,443 – was three times the number reported in the whole of 2012.” This is odd considering that since  2009 “…the first dose of measles-virus-containing vaccine has reached more than 90% of the target population.”

Cool

Do you have any other source besides that website? Those studies also mean that if they had no vaccines at all, the cases of Measles would be way higher, do you not understand that? In fact, literally in the second source of your article, the conclusion says: ''Measles vaccine effectiveness was calculated to be 94% (95% CI = 86, 98) for vaccination at greater than or equal to 15 months.''

Does that mean, vaccines do not work in your head?

Obviously vaccines do their work. If they didn't, Big Pharma wouldn't be promoting them. The questions are, What are the jobs that vaccines do? Are they beneficial or not? Are they temporarily beneficial or long-term beneficial, or not? Are they mostly beneficial to Big Pharma, or are they also beneficial to the people?

What are the benefits of measles shots versus the detriments? Even if measles is prevented by vaccines, such prevention throws off the whole balance of nature, and people become way more susceptible to all kinds of diseases, including measles in the future, because the lack of natural immune system strengthening that having the measles produces. And that is what the medical and Big Pharma want. More money for them that way.

The only best benefit of vaccines is that we are learning from using them that they are not safe - especially in the long run - so that in the future we won't use them if we are wise... at least not in any form that they are today.

Cool

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

when I was traveling for months abroad I got a ton of vaccines to help with all the vector bourne diseases and I don't regret one thing. It's actually a luxury in my opinion 
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:46:53 PM

^^^ Sounds like the difference between you and a masochist is, with a masochist sex is involved. Or is it simply that you didn't tell us about the sex?

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:09:03 AM

when I was traveling for months abroad I got a ton of vaccines to help with all the vector bourne diseases and I don't regret one thing. It's actually a luxury in my opinion  

I just got done running all around the Philippines for a month and a half.  I never got one shot, and I felt great the whole time.  To be fair I'd been there several months before, also without shots, and had one day of food related down-time, but the next day I was back to normal.  Same as when I went to China some years ago.  Later I got a mild case of Allergic Rhinitis which the doctor say almost all westerners get when they've been in country for a while.  Never had the problem on my latest trip.

Say, isn't 'Allergic Rhinitis' on that chart somewhere about total health outcome studies for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated kids?

The last shots I had in my life was when I went to Vietnam about 10 years ago.  The shots themselves caused me to pass out cold, although I'm willing to believe that that was purely a vagus nerve related effect and had nothing to do with the toxins that were injected into my blood stream.  One way or another I felt like shit the whole time I was in country, and for about a month after I got back.

---

The people of the Philippines looked remarkably fit and healthy to me compared to the blobs here in the U.S.  If you can get an American to have some ailment which causes them to want prescription meds every month for the rest of their lives they will cough up a ton of cash to your 'franchise'...and 3/4ths of Americans are now on prescription meds...for some reason...  Giving a Filipino the same ailment will not achieve the same effect because most of them are dirt poor and 'you cannot get blood from a turnip' so the saying goes.

The 'right medicine' for a 'flip'(*) is to not have them be born in the first place.  Just ask Henry Kissinger.

* 'Fuckin' Little Island People' to the WW-II era GI's.  'Fantastic Looking Island People' to the Philippines tourism department who put it on a poster.  That response to a racial slur earned my admiration.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:50:30 AM

^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:46:24 PM

^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool

''It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.'' Right, it's poor hygiene that spreads viruses and other diseases. How come in big cities people have the cold like 2-3 times per year with such a great hygiene compared to other countries and yet the rates are the same for both countries? Hygiene alone will simply not be able to get rid of certain viruses or diseases, no matter how good it is since they can spread simply by coughing or sneezing or touching another person.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:04:21 PM

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/big-brother-and-big-pharma-collude-to-choke-vaccine-skeptics-off-crowdsourcing-platforms/
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:13:01 PM

Cool

''It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.'' Right, it's poor hygiene that spreads viruses and other diseases. How come in big cities people have the cold like 2-3 times per year with such a great hygiene compared to other countries and yet the rates are the same for both countries? Hygiene alone will simply not be able to get rid of certain viruses or diseases, no matter how good it is since they can spread simply by coughing or sneezing or touching another person.

Large amounts of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas will take care of 90% of the simple colds and flu, etc., if there is proper hygiene.

Cool

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:47:32 PM

it's incredible that in 2019 we are still talking about if vaccination is safe/good or not.
Astargath

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:52:59 PM

Cool

Large amounts of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas will take care of 90% of the simple colds and flu, etc., if there is proper hygiene.

Cool

Oh the old Vitamin C myth, seems like you didn't do your homework on this one, all vitamins will help against colds, Vitamin C is not special and taking vitamin C will not make you immune to colds, no matter how proper the hygiene is, you can't avoid coughing or sneezing, even if you stop them with your hands/arms, it will still leak, it's simply impossible to stop them even with perfect hygiene.  Get over it. If it's so easy, why haven't we stopped it yet?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:48:56 PM

The number of sick children and adults that are vaccinated are higher then this unvaccinated in my country and that have reduced the number of sick people in my country today about 90% of the member of my country are vaccinated and the level of.sick people is greatly reduced to it minimum level.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:13:52 PM

it's incredible that in 2019 we are still talking about if vaccination is safe/good or not.

Actually it's something that I'm hearing more now than the past years, it's like the more we move forward the more we think backward. I'm worried where the humanity will go in the sooner future.
Of course I'm pro vaccination

I know why your pray will never be answered!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

Tell me, when did science start being a field that debated ended in, at any time on any subject?

Actually it's something that I'm hearing more now than the past years, it's like the more we move forward the more we think backward. I'm worried where the humanity will go in the sooner future.

Scientific debate is SUPPOSED to never end, that is how we improve it. Also what we thought was healthy in the past often turns out to be horribly deadly, history has shown. The only way those horrible failures are discovered is with more discussion. The fact that people are being prevented from doing this should tell you some thing is not right.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

Tell me, when did science start being a field that debated ended in, at any time on any subject?

Scientific debate is SUPPOSED to never end, that is how we improve it. Also what we thought was healthy in the past often turns out to be horribly deadly, history has shown. The only way those horrible failures are discovered is with more discussion. The fact that people are being prevented from doing this should tell you some thing is not right.

Yes of course, the debate is the basis of science but there are several arguments that has been already debated with great success and is no-sense nowdays restart the discussion.
I'm agree with how said that is necessary to do preliminar analysis before to vaccinate because maybe there are people that can "react badly" but is quite ridicolous thinking that they are evil.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:03:52 PM

Cool

Cool

Oh the old Vitamin C myth, seems like you didn't do your homework on this one, all vitamins will help against colds, Vitamin C is not special and taking vitamin C will not make you immune to colds, no matter how proper the hygiene is, you can't avoid coughing or sneezing, even if you stop them with your hands/arms, it will still leak, it's simply impossible to stop them even with perfect hygiene.  Get over it. If it's so easy, why haven't we stopped it yet?

I went and did my homework. I have found that you have been adversely affected by your vaccinations. This is shown in the fact that you can barely respond to something in its entirety, but would rather start a new idea that doesn't have anything to do with the previous idea.

Wake up and see that the vaccines are causing you to be duplicitous. Perhaps if you started on high doses of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas, and add some EDTA plus minerals, it might clean the vaccine poisons out of your system somewhat, so that you can start to think truthfully... or in your case, truly think.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:12:21 PM

Yes of course, the debate is the basis of science but there are several arguments that has been already debated with great success and is no-sense nowdays restart the discussion.
I'm agree with how said that is necessary to do preliminar analysis before to vaccinate because maybe there are people that can "react badly" but is quite ridicolous thinking that they are evil.

Vaccines harm everyone who is vaccinated. However, depending on the type of vaccine (one that is truly pure), there may be benefit for the moment. But immediately after receiving the vaccine, the "victim" needs to start on a strict regime of cleansing his system, and rebuilding his immune system. This can only be done by diving into natural, homeopathic methods.

Generally speaking, the vaccines of today are extremely dangerous, and should never be used without extensive safety tests.

The true safety test that is being done today, is found in the psychology of the people who make, sell and promote vaccines. These people are the sick ones, and there probably isn't any medicine that can cure them, homeopathic or otherwise.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:02:07 PM

Cool

Cool

I went and did my homework. I have found that you have been adversely affected by your vaccinations. This is shown in the fact that you can barely respond to something in its entirety, but would rather start a new idea that doesn't have anything to do with the previous idea.

Wake up and see that the vaccines are causing you to be duplicitous. Perhaps if you started on high doses of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas, and add some EDTA plus minerals, it might clean the vaccine poisons out of your system somewhat, so that you can start to think truthfully... or in your case, truly think.

Cool

You are arguing that hygiene alone will stop colds yet you present no evidence of such. Are you suggesting countries with poor hygiene have more cases of cold? Why haven't we stopped the common cold then if we don't need vaccines and vaccines are poisonous and it's so easy to stop viruses, why haven't we?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: