Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

Questionable research. The question is is vaccination the only relevant factor in the health of these kids? How about considering their feeding habits and many other health-related issues? How can anyone be against vaccination really? Have you considered the number of diseases it has helped eradicate? Maybe some of these vaccines can be reviewed because the number of casualties keep increasing. But being against vaccination completely is not common sense. Vaccination has largely reduced child mortality rate and that is the truth.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Vaccination is definitely good. In poor countries where no vaccination is constantly going on in the epidemic. Isn't that the best proof? Probably the one who organized the anti-vaccine company wants to create an epidemic.

Vaccines are a great breakthroughs in the field of medical science, it's a life saver. But there are
organizations around the world that tends to exploit such solutions, since humanity is constantly
plague with diseases and illness, there's a political angle at some cases and money always matter.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

The U.S. (and the people who control the U.S.) are interested in lower populations in the developing world for one reason only.  We want to extract resources for our own economic 'efficiency', and high populations make it more costly and difficult to prop up the puppet leaders who we install.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

When the U.N. and a variety other so-called 'NGO's seem fixated on 'helping' with widespread vaccination programs, the local people need to run for the hills because something bad is about to happen to them.  Better yet, ambush and hack the preps to pieces with a machete as some of the tribes did in Africa not long ago.  The main problem is that the nurses running around injecting the 'useless eaters' have no idea what's going on.  All they know is what they learned in their training courses and are for the most part well meaning people.

When there is a 'vaccine program' that targets females of childbearing age such as the 'tetanus' or 'HPV' programs, don't be surprised if it is executed in a mysterious way and if the locals (who tend to be even more brainwashed than first-worlders about the miracle of vaccine science) report some 'problems.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1307z5xltrU

Sick evil stuff going on.  It makes sense mostly to those who've been 'illuminated' by 'the Light-bearer' I think.  The U.N. is filled with such people because those are the people who are most useful to the sponsors of that organization.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Vaccine ingredients are known to cause brain damage. Robert Kennedy Jr. has been highlighting the dangers of mercury as thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines and its relationship to autism.

The initial report that this all stems from was written about the MMR vaccine, was based on a tiny sample of children (12) and has been discredited and withdrawn due due to being fraudulent. The author had also developed his own measles vaccine and stood to benefit from discrediting the MMR vaccine.

I dont know where you live or what the Vaccines contain in your area, but in the UK Themirosal vaccines are no longer given to babies or young children. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/childhood-vaccines-timeline/

Have you read the studies that were taken out in European counrties after Thimerosal was removed? They show no correlation between a number of different ailments and vaccines. https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism

There is much more evidence pointing towards vaccines being safe than there is to the contrary, and I'm not one to believe all the bullshit that these conspiracy theorists and alternative news sources like to spew.

If you have solid evidence that I can read then I am open to change my mind by all means.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
PSYCHE0317

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Vaccinating children protect them against life-threatening diseases. There may be a risks but the most serious risks are far rarer than the diseases vaccines protect against. Vaccines is mostly water with antigens, but they require additional ingredients to stabilize the solution or increase the vaccine's effectiveness. With regards to the issue about mercury, It is not harmful as few doubters think. Studies shows that the ethylmercury(found in vaccines) is not as harmful as methylmercury(neurotoxin) but it has been removed years ago as a precaution. We should not worry about it. Vaccines are beneficial and keep children healthy and that's exactly what all of us want.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Vaccine ingredients are known to cause brain damage. Robert Kennedy Jr. has been highlighting the dangers of mercury as thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines and its relationship to autism.

The initial report that this all stems from was written about the MMR vaccine, was based on a tiny sample of children (12) and has been discredited and withdrawn due due to being fraudulent. The author had also developed his own measles vaccine and stood to benefit from discrediting the MMR vaccine.

I dont know where you live or what the Vaccines contain in your area, but in the UK Themirosal vaccines are no longer given to babies or young children. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/childhood-vaccines-timeline/

Have you read the studies that were taken out in European counrties after Thimerosal was removed? They show no correlation between a number of different ailments and vaccines. https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism

There is much more evidence pointing towards vaccines being safe than there is to the contrary, and I'm not one to believe all the bullshit that these conspiracy theorists and alternative news sources like to spew.

If you have solid evidence that I can read then I am open to change my mind by all means.

Some CDC studies are known fraudulent.  The thing about science is that once a producer has issued fraudulent or incomplete information, nothing they did before or since can be trusted.  That's why they should not do it, but if you have a 7 figure job waiting for you at Merck when you get done with 'public service', I guess it was to much for the CDC chairwoman to resist.

Themirosal was removed mostly because the danger was to obvious.  The last (and only) safety study here in the U.S. was done like 75 years ago.  They injected like 12 people who were dying of encephalitis as a test.  They all died of encephalitis and none due to mercury poisoning, thus themirosal was deemed 'safe'.  It _is_ super effective as a preservative since it kills every living cell it comes in contact with.  Unfortunately that includes living neurons in the brain.

Even now you cannot walk into a grocery store without hearing over the loudspeaker about 'get your flu shot today!', and see banners and flyers all over the place about it.  At least in my area.  These multi-use vials DO still contain themirosal, and they are highly recommended for pregnant women especially.  (When I was a kid pregant women were not allowed to take so much as an aspirin.)  I would note that in my nephews 4 grade class of maybe 25, a few of the kids are totally zombified.  No hope for them.  That's a pretty high percentage in my opinion.

Something weird is going on here my friends.  The 'affluent' are picking up on it and that is where the resistance is coming from.  The poor and the immigrants are not.

Here is a doctor/professor from a panel which happened to have a lot of known (((chosen people))) on it talking about vaccines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttSh4FDgB0

It's actually not terribly easy to find this clip on youtube any more.  Lots of stuff is going AWOL on that platform within the last few years.  Go figure.   They talk a lot about needing very high vaccine uptake rates to protect 'our' children.  It's actually a little ambiguous.  Could easily be read (((our))) children by someone who has researched this subject in detail.  Or by people who are in the 'chosen' group and can understand certain lingo.

Whatever the case, the U.S. is becoming less and less of a potential future competitor as more and more of the younger generations turn into zombies.  This could pay huge dividends to up-n-coming world powers including those who dream of a world of goyim living under the 'Noahide laws' directed from the 'third temple'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Presumably you are talking about Dr. Andrew Wakefield.  His study said specifically that the finding are NOT proof of anything, but that further research is needed.

Wakefield did NOT 'develop his own measles vaccine'.  That's a total fucking lie.  He started to be involved in development of a test for (the rapidly increasing number of) people with Cron's disease.  His specialty was gastrointestinal medicine and the study he did associated with MMR was triggered by a bunch of people showing up with almost identical and severe problems in young children which seemed to come about suddenly after receiving the MMR shot.

Resistance to his study was stated in plain language that it would threaten the government run 'public health' agency in the UK and their plans to adopt exclusively the three-in-one MMR vaccine.  All Wakefield ever said was that until further study it would be safer to take the three shots separately.

The establishment ruined Wakefield's career and made a model of it so that other scientists would be more careful to follow the party line.  Wakefield's co-author was wealthy and had half-a-million pounds to defend himself.  He was not only absolved of any wrongdoing but the high court came down very harshly on the lower court for their malfeasance.

Just want to set the record straight here.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Do you have any shred of evidence that vaccines are harmful or do you just like to use fancy words and talk out of your ass?

Yes I do.  Among them, the presentations of hundreds of doctors, scientists, etc.

Only in rare occasions can a doctor or scientist maintain their career if they question the 'official' stance on vaccination as dictated by corp/gov.  Academia is highly reliant on support from governments, corporations, and so-called 'non-profit' entities (which are places where the wealthy can spend their money on their pet projects without paying taxes.)  Thus, it is inevitably a terminal career move to study the 'science' unless one is prepared to come up with the 'right answer' by any means necessary.

Even so, the damage is so threatening and the ethical considerations so awful to a minority of people that some small fraction will speak out.  Even this small fraction makes a huge number of people.

That's just words, I asked for evidence not some conspiracy that you think it's happening. It's proven beyond doubt that they are not harmful, just like we know earth is not flat. If a scientist insists the earth is flat I wouldn't mind him getting fired.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Good vaccines can stop many viruses, so they are good. This is very simple, even animal can understand this.  Wink
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

That's just words, I asked for evidence not some conspiracy that you think it's happening. It's proven beyond doubt that they are not harmful, just like we know earth is not flat. If a scientist insists the earth is flat I wouldn't mind him getting fired.

All I want is for people to hear the other side of an argument.  In today's world even while we still have a relatively free Internet, many people never hear any dissent about certain programs that are critical to corp/gov.  These people don't necessarily deserve what's coming their way.  A small fraction of people will perk up their ears and start looking into the mountain of scientific evidence and/or they will ask themselves why the super obvious propaganda?  I've done my part and that's good enough for me.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Good vaccines can stop many viruses, so they are good. This is very simple, even animal can understand this.  Wink

Most cows will plod right through the gate at the slaughterhouse without a second thought.  Maybe the nice farmer has some more yummy grain on the other side just like he always has?  Occasionally one cow will sense that they don't think they like it there are try to get away.

A common target population for the planet is 600,000,000.  Target in the minds of the types of people who have board seats in corporations such as Merck.  That's a 'do not exceed' number so an engineered event will be likely to take 19 out of every 20 of us out.  If it's going to happen in my lifetime I'd like to have the 1 in 20 be a certain kind of people.  This in case 'pay-back' proves a possibility.

Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

All I want is for people to hear the other side of an argument.  In today's world even while we still have a relatively free Internet, many people never hear any dissent about certain programs that are critical to corp/gov.  These people don't necessarily deserve what's coming their way.  A small fraction of people will perk up their ears and start looking into the mountain of scientific evidence and/or they will ask themselves why the super obvious propaganda?  I've done my part and that's good enough for me.

But you still haven't provided evidence for your claims. That's what flat earthers say too, just look at the other side of the argument, there is no other side, we know the earth isn't flat. Maybe somewhere some specific vaccines can be harmful, could be but you are suggesting that governments and people around the world purposely make harmful vaccines, come on now..

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

But you still haven't provided evidence for your claims. That's what flat earthers say too, just look at the other side of the argument, there is no other side, we know the earth isn't flat. Maybe somewhere some specific vaccines can be harmful, could be but you are suggesting that governments and people around the world purposely make harmful vaccines, come on now..

As the guy who started this thread said, the entire thread is filled with pointers to valuable material.  In fact, if you look around just a little bit you'll find lots (in spite of the recent trend on the parts of the biggest corp/gov players like Google to memory-hole lots of stuff.)

If you have to have a government certified admission that the government is trying to push dangerous products to promote an agenda, you probably won't find it.  At least not as directly as you demand.  That's kind of how the world works.

Astargath

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

As the guy who started this thread said, the entire thread is filled with pointers to valuable material.  In fact, if you look around just a little bit you'll find lots (in spite of the recent trend on the parts of the biggest corp/gov players like Google to memory-hole lots of stuff.)

If you have to have a government certified admission that the government is trying to push dangerous products to promote an agenda, you probably won't find it.  At least not as directly as you demand.  That's kind of how the world works.

''If you have to have a government certified admission that the government is trying to push dangerous products to promote an agenda'' Here is the thing, you are saying it as if only the governments have access to vaccines. Everyone has access to vaccines, from doctors to scientists to a normal person. Anyone can test them personally, how would a government do it? How would they make vaccines that are intentionally harmful without getting caught immediately? Specially when they give access to them to anyone, how would they pull it off? It seems impossible.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

''If you have to have a government certified admission that the government is trying to push dangerous products to promote an agenda'' Here is the thing, you are saying it as if only the governments have access to vaccines. Everyone has access to vaccines, from doctors to scientists to a normal person. Anyone can test them personally, how would a government do it? How would they make vaccines that are intentionally harmful without getting caught immediately? Specially when they give access to them to anyone, how would they pull it off? It seems impossible.

All of the standard tricks of propaganda honed by the adverting industry over the last century is one of the mechanism used.

In terms of 'science', the primary method of controlling information is by funding almost every entity who can get a hold of the equipment and techniques.  And torpedoing anyone's career who does not go along with the program.

Any study which pointed to problems with any vaccine will be immediately and forcefully rejected by a broad swath of society.  So we have a situation where there is no evidence that there are any problems with vaccine regimes because any studies which seem to indicate a potential problem are by default invalid and anyone who is involved in such a study is automatically a fraud.

In rare (though not totally unheard-of) instances someone or some group does some research which does get out.  It's actually fairly easy to do 'cutting edge' research on the health impacts of certain very commonly used medical technology because in spite of the propaganda, very few actual safety studies have been performed.  Much of the technology is considered 'safe' simply because it has been used for a long time and little actual bench science has ever been attempted.  Looks to me as though a lot of people have a hunch about what they would find and they don't want to go there for that reason.

http://www.curealternative.net/vaccini/alluminio_tomljenovic_shaw-cmc-published2.pdf

I'll help you with a response:  You can go to a site like 'realclearscience' or 'evidencebasedmedicine' and find some hit pieces on Dr's Tomljenovic and Shaw.  Then you can rest easy that all is good in the vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate world again.

Astargath

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

All of the standard tricks of propaganda honed by the adverting industry over the last century is one of the mechanism used.

In terms of 'science', the primary method of controlling information is by funding almost every entity who can get a hold of the equipment and techniques.  And torpedoing anyone's career who does not go along with the program.

Any study which pointed to problems with any vaccine will be immediately and forcefully rejected by a broad swath of society.  So we have a situation where there is no evidence that there are any problems with vaccine regimes because any studies which seem to indicate a potential problem are by default invalid and anyone who is involved in such a study is automatically a fraud.

In rare (though not totally unheard-of) instances someone or some group does some research which does get out.  It's actually fairly easy to do 'cutting edge' research on the health impacts of certain very commonly used medical technology because in spite of the propaganda, very few actual safety studies have been performed.  Much of the technology is considered 'safe' simply because it has been used for a long time and little actual bench science has ever been attempted.  Looks to me as though a lot of people have a hunch about what they would find and they don't want to go there for that reason.

http://www.curealternative.net/vaccini/alluminio_tomljenovic_shaw-cmc-published2.pdf

I'll help you with a response:  You can go to a site like 'realclearscience' or 'evidencebasedmedicine' and find some hit pieces on Dr's Tomljenovic and Shaw.  Then you can rest easy that all is good in the vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate world again.

As I said, you are exactly like a flat earther, making outrageous claims that the government will silence anyone immediately and bla bla. There is no point in arguing with people like you. If you truly think the government has the power to control every single study and everyone involving vaccines then you might as well not believe in anything. How do you know vegetables are healthy? They might be lying, maybe they have poison inside.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 04:05:31 PM by tvbcof

As I said, you are exactly like a flat earther, making outrageous claims that the government will silence anyone immediately and bla bla. There is no point in arguing with people like you. If you truly think the government has the power to control every single study and everyone involving vaccines then you might as well not believe in anything. How do you know vegetables are healthy? They might be lying, maybe they have poison inside.

I'm hardly the only person to suspect some problems vis-a-vis vaccines.  It doesn't help that influential thinkers like Lord Russell predicted and promoted both diet and injection in order to mold the population to the government's liking.  This mechanism to be used in 'future scientific societies', but of course we have a long way to go to get to that point, right?

Vegetables actually do contain 'poison inside.'  That's the point of genetically modifying them.  They create their own custom pesticides, preservatives, etc within their tissue as they grow.  Fortunately the government really stays on top of Monsanto (now Bayer who was formerly IG Farben) and forces them to rigorously study the safety of their products.  I mean, why wouldn't they?  Big Brother loves us so much <heart emoji>.  Some whole countries are 'paranoid loons' I guess.  Different countries have different policies about GMO technology.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

And as long as they can keep you and most of the other people thinking this way, they will be able to get away with it a lot longer.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

And as long as they can keep you and most of the other people thinking this way, they will be able to get away with it a lot longer.

Cool

My God wouldn't allow governments to do it anyways, don't you agree badecker? God is powerful, he wouldn't allow this evil to happen, right? RIGHT?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

My God wouldn't allow governments to do it anyways, don't you agree badecker? God is powerful, he wouldn't allow this evil to happen, right? RIGHT?

Actually, your god, the devil, is the one who caused all the evil. It is also the one who is deceiving people into thinking that money is more important than human life, so that they go out and kill other people using vaccines. And you are evil, right along with it, by promoting it's agenda.

Why is it that you attempt to bring your religion into everything? And then you disguise it by suggesting that it is good, when you know it is evil?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: