Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

It's funny that people (badecker) who believe in 1 crazy shit (god) also usually believe in other crazy shit. Notbatman believes the earth is flat but that's not his only conspiracy theory, he also believes that giants lived here and other crazy shit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

It's funny that people (badecker) who believe in 1 crazy shit (god) also usually believe in other crazy shit. Notbatman believes the earth is flat but that's not his only conspiracy theory, he also believes that giants lived here and other crazy shit.

It looks to me as though what is going on is that we have certain plans and operations undertaken by a central planning group (often what I call 'corp/gov' in our time) and as a tool to limit dissent, opposition to their plan, or exposure of their operations is labeled 'conspiracy theory.'

Most normal people are wired in such a way that they are most comfortable following some specific entity.  Governments tend to put a lot of effort into trying to engineer themselves being that entity which is why it is common in political systems to outlaw some or all religions.

Normal people have a need to prove themselves reliable servants to their leader.  This is a self preservation mechanism and correlates with individual advancement.  For those who favor the central government as their leader, showing deference to officially proclaimed 'conspiracy theories' labels does this.

Religious people occasionally (but not 'usually') place their god at the top of pyramid.  The fear of the 'conspiracy theorist' label is thus diminished in their mind.  Often they replace it with the concept of 'heresy'...which is equally annoying to heathens like myself.

The whole 'flat earth' thing is a good example of a psychological operation described by Cass Sunstein who constructed a play-book for central authorities to deal with 'conspiracy theories', or ones which complicate government operations.  The strategies included fostering of cognitive dissonance among problematic groups.  Basically the idea is to make the 'alternative information' landscape so complex that most people will throw up their hands and just go with the so-called blue pill, and those who keep trying will have a much more difficult task.

For a person like me, the 'flat earth' psy-op is a godsend.  It immediately exposes someone who is either an inserted shill or a drooling idiot.  For the purposes of discriminating information sources it doesn't really matter which one he/she is, but it can be entertaining to try to identify.

Also, most operatives will start out by trying to embed in a (psychological) community.  In this phase they will produce good information which is not terribly damaging to their sponsors because it was already basically known.  Depending on how tightly coupled the shill is, new information will be tuned to serve the agenda of their sponsors.  It can be genuinely valuable to identify a shill and who they are working for, then in a postmortem phase re-evaluate their output over time.

Here's a pretty good presentation on 'conspiracy theories':  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MgwKTdOqPs

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

We have passive vaccination and active vaccination. Passive immunization comes as a result of the immune system developing antibodies during an infection and active vaccination is the use of weakened or live organism to stimute the body to produce antibodies against that particular organism or disease.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

We have passive vaccination and active vaccination. Passive immunization comes as a result of the immune system developing antibodies during an infection and active vaccination is the use of weakened or live organism to stimute the body to produce antibodies against that particular organism or disease.

This is fairly meaningless statement of nonsense.

More interestingly, there are some different common technologies.  Off the top of my head:

1) busted up fragments with target surface protein structures.

2) a weakened strain of the target organism

3) a totally different organism genetically modified to contain target surface proteins.

This is critical because #1 doesn't work for shit without 'adjuvants'.  This is often aluminum, but other things have been used.  The purpose of an adjuvant is to irritate the immune system generally and try to get it to produce more antibodies than it would normally.  The trouble is that the immune system will be 'turbo-charged' against whatever it happens to be doing.  If it is in the process of cleaning up misbehaving aspects of one's own body (which is one of it's functions) then it can result in a long term autoimmunity problem.  At least that is my theory.

live-virus technologies basically create a fairly normal general infection of something fairly benign, but in the process of fighting it off the immune system develops antibodies against the target.  Or at least the surface proteins of the target.

When I got my cat vaccinated I specified 'non-adjuvated' vaccines.  These were more expensive and I choose a veterinarian specifically because she was the one in my area who carried them.  Interestingly, vets seem to be more out-in-front on vaccination issues than do human doctors, but even here it is rare to find a 'professional' who shows any real understanding of the science immunology and potential problems with vaccinating.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Since you want to set yourself up as god by claiming (without proof) that God doesn't exist, the question is whether you were vaccinated with thymus materials designed to make you anti-yourself (anti-god).

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Since you want to set yourself up as god by claiming (without proof) that God doesn't exist, the question is whether you were vaccinated with thymus materials designed to make you anti-yourself (anti-god).

Cool

My god protects me from diseases, I don't have to be vaccinated. Go ahead and never take any medicine ever again, badecker, see how long you last alive.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

My god protects me from diseases, I don't have to be vaccinated. Go ahead and never take any medicine ever again, badecker, see how long you last alive.

Oh, the horror of not having medicine available.  Surely we will all die prematurely without a steady supply of medicine.  And, or course, the societal infrastructure necessary to ensure that supply.  (Again, the 'Are we Brainwashed?' thread.)

I'm over 50 and have never had to use any sort of medicine to be alive.  One time I had a sinus infection which benefited greatly by amoxicillin.  I may have died from it without the medicine, but probably would not have.  And I got it in boot camp where I was packed together with people from all over the country and under some degree of stress.  Currently I sometimes use an antibiotic for specific and trivial reasons.  Mostly if I get bitten by a tick AND it makes me feel flu-like symptoms which has happened several times over the last 5 years.  Other than that no medicine at all and I've not been to see a doctor for about 10 years (other than to have her write me a prescription for the antibiotics which she does with no questions asked because she agrees with my risk analysis logic.)

I'm not saying that you young sprouts who have grown up under the heavy-vax eugenics programs don't need constant meds to keep you alive.  Lots of you probably do.  I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be this way and if it is a problem it is a fairly recent one...and not a problem at all for the class of people who hold corporate board seats at Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, GSK, etc,  These people are the real 'modern  Gods' so-to-speak.  You are to worship them and regurgitate their programming at every opportunity.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

Cool

LOL! You haven't been looking and Natural News (https://naturalnews.com/), and thousands of other sites like her, have you. We are finding out by testing, that medicines are one of the big reasons why we are unhealthy... if we aren't smart enough to avoid them.

Medicine good for Astargath. Astargath take much more medicine. Astargath live long life this way. LOL!

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

US healthcare system collapsing so rapidly that workers are now committing suicide in record numbers

An unprecedented number of medical professionals are committing suicide these days, and one doctor is concerned that not enough is being done both to address the problem and to prepare the victims’ colleagues to deal with this escalating crisis.

Comparing it to the current opioid epidemic, Dr. Vinita Parkash, an associate professor of pathology at the Yale School of Medicine tells the story in a recent piece for The Hill of her own junior colleague who committed suicide a little more than a week before her 35th birthday.

Dr. Parkash had been a mentor, of sorts, to the victim as she transitioned from her fellowship into practice. Upon receiving news of the suicide, Dr. Parkash says that her own department continued about its business as if nothing had happened.

That’s because physician suicides are becoming increasingly common, outpacing suicide rates in nearly every other segment of society. And while experts can’t pinpoint a precise cause, one of them, suggests Dr. Parkash, is the erosion of public trust in the medical profession.

Read more at https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-04-us-health-care-system-collapsing-so-rapidly-that-workers-are-now-committing-suicide.html.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Oh, the horror of not having medicine available.  Surely we will all die prematurely without a steady supply of medicine.  And, or course, the societal infrastructure necessary to ensure that supply.  (Again, the 'Are we Brainwashed?' thread.)

I'm over 50 and have never had to use any sort of medicine to be alive.  One time I had a sinus infection which benefited greatly by amoxicillin.  I may have died from it without the medicine, but probably would not have.  And I got it in boot camp where I was packed together with people from all over the country and under some degree of stress.  Currently I sometimes use an antibiotic for specific and trivial reasons.  Mostly if I get bitten by a tick AND it makes me feel flu-like symptoms which has happened several times over the last 5 years.  Other than that no medicine at all and I've not been to see a doctor for about 10 years (other than to have her write me a prescription for the antibiotics which she does with no questions asked because she agrees with my risk analysis logic.)

I'm not saying that you young sprouts who have grown up under the heavy-vax eugenics programs don't need constant meds to keep you alive.  Lots of you probably do.  I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be this way and if it is a problem it is a fairly recent one...and not a problem at all for the class of people who hold corporate board seats at Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, GSK, etc,  These people are the real 'modern  Gods' so-to-speak.  You are to worship them and regurgitate their programming at every opportunity.

And I have been smoking for 30 years and I don't have cancer therefore smoking doesn't cause cancer. What are you even talking about? You think someone sick with pulmonary infection or heart disease or AIDS or anything would survive without medicine? Are you dumb?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Cool

LOL! You haven't been looking and Natural News (https://naturalnews.com/), and thousands of other sites like her, have you. We are finding out by testing, that medicines are one of the big reasons why we are unhealthy... if we aren't smart enough to avoid them.

Medicine good for Astargath. Astargath take much more medicine. Astargath live long life this way. LOL!

Cheesy

Yet people live far longer now than before, we have way less premature deaths, we can cure diseases. Again, if you are so sure, don't go to a doctor ever again, don't take any drugs either, see how that works out for you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

It is very alarming to read and know these stuffs about the statistical information of results about the study conducted among vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Well, I'm not an healthcare expert neither medical professional nor knowledgeable enough about these stuffs for me to give an educated statement. However, I would like to extent my opinion. I think that these should be recommended for further studies. Accuracy, precision, and consistency of the studies related to these must be pursue. Mainly because we do not want people to have a false alarm to the point that they won't believe any vaccines are effective. And, the root causes of the results were not also given attention. To wrap it up, it must have first a comprehensive, coherent, and unified studies for them to provide concrete conclusion regarding these.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

It is very alarming to read and know these stuffs about the statistical information of results about the study conducted among vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Well, I'm not an healthcare expert neither medical professional nor knowledgeable enough about these stuffs for me to give an educated statement. However, I would like to extent my opinion. I think that these should be recommended for further studies. Accuracy, precision, and consistency of the studies related to these must be pursue. Mainly because we do not want people to have a false alarm to the point that they won't believe any vaccines are effective. And, the root causes of the results were not also given attention. To wrap it up, it must have first a comprehensive, coherent, and unified studies for them to provide concrete conclusion regarding these.

The problem with these "studies" is that, the results can be skewed and hidden based on who is conducting it. I have little faith on such studies. In my place, millions of children are vaccinated every year, and complications occur in less than 0.0001% of them. So unless someone is able to convince me against vaccination, I am going to support the procedure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Yet people live far longer now than before, we have way less premature deaths, we can cure diseases. Again, if you are so sure, don't go to a doctor ever again, don't take any drugs either, see how that works out for you.

No. People do not live far longer now than ever before. Groups like the Hunzas prove this. It doesn't have anything to do with cures for diseases. It has to do with good hygiene and good nutrition.

Medical disease cures are only activations of systems that are already in place. If we had better nutrition, etc., standard medical medication would be beat out 100% of the time.

When you suggest not going to a doctor or using drugs, you seem to be talking about the modern medical system. If that is the case, you are talking politics.

For example. Medical politics is trying to get people with cancer to go through chemo, radiation and surgery. But statistics show more people died from these than from the cancer. So why do people keep on going to their deaths with the medical's killers? Politics is keeping stats like this from people, so they don't realize that the medical is a killer. In addition, politics is making it very difficult for smarter people who understand the stats, to go the nutritional route for cures that work almost all the time.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Cool

Cheesy

No. People do not live far longer now than ever before. Groups like the Hunzas prove this. It doesn't have anything to do with cures for diseases. It has to do with good hygiene and good nutrition.

Medical disease cures are only activations of systems that are already in place. If we had better nutrition, etc., standard medical medication would be beat out 100% of the time.

When you suggest not going to a doctor or using drugs, you seem to be talking about the modern medical system. If that is the case, you are talking politics.

For example. Medical politics is trying to get people with cancer to go through chemo, radiation and surgery. But statistics show more people died from these than from the cancer. So why do people keep on going to their deaths with the medical's killers? Politics is keeping stats like this from people, so they don't realize that the medical is a killer. In addition, politics is making it very difficult for smarter people who understand the stats, to go the nutritional route for cures that work almost all the time.

Cool

You are arguing that all medicine is wrong so if you are so sure don't take any of it and don't go to a doctor ever again, see how that works out, stop being a hypocrite and do it, don't be a pussy, go pray to god see if he will cure you. But you won't because you are afraid and not stupid enough not to take medicine when you need it, hypocrite.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

And I have been smoking for 30 years and I don't have cancer therefore smoking doesn't cause cancer. What are you even talking about? You think someone sick with pulmonary infection or heart disease or AIDS or anything would survive without medicine? Are you dumb?

Actually, smoking doesn't 'cause cancer'.  What it does is to contributed statistically to a smoker's chances of getting cancer.  Smoking also contributes to other ailments.  I smoked for 10 years.  When I quit, it changed my health characteristics in noticeable and good ways.  (I simply started chewing tobacco exclusively when I went to work in an office as an engineer.)

My complaint about your post is that you seemed to be confident that badecker would die quickly if he stopped taking government authorized drugs from big pharma.  Since I doubt that you know the guy personally, it seems that you are one of many who consider all humans need to rely on alopathic medicine for survival.

My belief is that humans have the basic design to last around 80 years.  Some people wear out and fail in their 50's.  Some people go relatively strongly into their 100's.  We are seeing the classic bell curve that shows up in nature all over the place.

Historically we had more risks and life-ways threats.  More people died from accidents, war, and diseases for that reason, but still there were old-timers who go just about as long as people do today.  I hypothesize that human life-span characteristics evolved so that a segment of people made it well past their breeding years because their 'wisdom' helped a society be more competitive...and this advantage out-weighed the expense of feeding them.

Of course I believe that using the available tools to deal with a medical problem is fine and makes sense.  If it is modern technology pumped out by are technically advanced society, I'm fine with that and will do it myself if/when it is needed (but will evaluate all of my options, including archaic ones, first.)  My point is that it used to be the exception to require such services rather than the rule.

Astargath

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Actually, smoking doesn't 'cause cancer'.  What it does is to contributed statistically to a smoker's chances of getting cancer.  Smoking also contributes to other ailments.  I smoked for 10 years.  When I quit, it changed my health characteristics in noticeable and good ways.  (I simply started chewing tobacco exclusively when I went to work in an office as an engineer.)

My complaint about your post is that you seemed to be confident that badecker would die quickly if he stopped taking government authorized drugs from big pharma.  Since I doubt that you know the guy personally, it seems that you are one of many who consider all humans need to rely on alopathic medicine for survival.

My belief is that humans have the basic design to last around 80 years.  Some people wear out and fail in their 50's.  Some people go relatively strongly into their 100's.  We are seeing the classic bell curve that shows up in nature all over the place.

Historically we had more risks and life-ways threats.  More people died from accidents, war, and diseases for that reason, but still there were old-timers who go just about as long as people do today.  I hypothesize that human life-span characteristics evolved so that a segment of people made it well past their breeding years because their 'wisdom' helped a society be more competitive...and this advantage out-weighed the expense of feeding them.

Of course I believe that using the available tools to deal with a medical problem is fine and makes sense.  If it is modern technology pumped out by are technically advanced society, I'm fine with that and will do it myself if/when it is needed (but will evaluate all of my options, including archaic ones, first.)  My point is that it used to be the exception to require such services rather than the rule.

''My belief'' Your belief is meaningless. I don't know whether badecker will die faster if he stops taking medicine and going to see a doctor because he might never get sick, it's genetics, some people are like that. However if we are talking about the general population and you take 10 million and split them in half, one half goes to a doctor regularly and uses prescribed drugs when needed and the other half doesn't, the half that doesn't will have a shorter lifespan in the long term.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:13:58 PM by tvbcof

''My belief'' Your belief is meaningless.

My 'belief' was that BTC at $2 each was a good gamble, and I tried my best to express the reasons why here for the benefit of people who would listen.

My 'belief' is that the medical/industrial complex exists in a big way and that it does not have the best interests of the population at large at heart.  I've provided fairly detailed information that factors into my 'beliefs' about this.

At the end of the day, my own personal interests are served by the eugenicists.  Or they could be if I structured the rest of my life around their operations and the assumption that they will continue to be successful.  I 'believe' these operations to be unethical and would rather sacrifice some of my own opportunities and comforts if it means a less miserable life for the billions of my fellow humans.  Mother Earth is not yet to the point where their holocaust ('blood sacrifice' 'burnt offerings') is actually necessary and there are other options to be explored.  For now.  That is my 'belief'.
---
Edit: correction on the translation of the word 'holocaust'.  I remembered it wrong.  Similar in principle though.  A fair number of Jews were offered up in order to obtain statehood for Israel, but by the looks of things it was far fewer than the 6 million mythology produced for public consumption and rammed down our throats every few weeks.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Cool

You are arguing that all medicine is wrong so if you are so sure don't take any of it and don't go to a doctor ever again, see how that works out, stop being a hypocrite and do it, don't be a pussy, go pray to god see if he will cure you. But you won't because you are afraid and not stupid enough not to take medicine when you need it, hypocrite.

But your point doesn't have anything to do with medical ideas. Your point is to defame people. Just happens to be me this time.

Why do you think that I have been kept safe for these many years? The Holy Spirit prays with me in my prayers and keeps me safe. Why would I need medicine?

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

But your point doesn't have anything to do with medical ideas. Your point is to defame people. Just happens to be me this time.

Why do you think that I have been kept safe for these many years? The Holy Spirit prays with me in my prayers and keeps me safe. Why would I need medicine?

LOL!  That triggers the fuck out of people who are conditioned by the Talmudics...which is most of population in most Western countries at this point in time.  Fun for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: