Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Just got back from a 10 day trip to Vietnam and made a few observations.

1)  High population density and a lot of people everywhere, but I rarely saw anyone with a sniffle.  When I got back to a domestic hop, the airplane was literally a chorus of coughing and sneezing.  I would not rule out the possibility that the fires in the NW were a contributing factor, but I think it safe to say that the U.S. generally is a very sick and weak population.  Is it because to many people take the bait and get bi-monthly 'flu shots' at the grocery store?  Lacking proper scientific data I'll not say, but I will say that the lack of such scientific data is interesting indeed.  To this day there is fierce resistance to any 'total health outcome' studies associated with vaccines.  Why?

2)  People need their shit wired tight to drive safely in Vietnam given the traffic and driving patterns.  I saw not a single accident.  The last leg of my trip was 4 hours of driving on American roads, and it seemed like every 10th car had a dunk behind the wheel.  Were people to drive like this in Vietnam the road would be littered with fatalities.  Could the fact that by most counts well over half of the U.S. population is on prescription meds be associated with this observation about driving skill?  Just wondering.

1. Personal experiences are certainly very scientific.

2. Vietnam 24.5 Deaths per 100.000 inhabitants driving, United States   10.6 Was it really that hard to check the statistics? Oh well, for conspiracy theorists probably is, their brain is always trying to fabricate some new conspiracy.

Of course the personal experiences of the scientists in their scientific investigations are scientific. If they weren't, we wouldn't be able to understand anything about science at all!

The differences between Nam and the States is hygiene. If there weren't any vax in the States, it would be down to 5 per 100,000.

What are you always blabbing about without looking at more than your narrow area. Spread your thinking out to look at more of the picture... or are you really a political troll.

Cool

We were talking about driving, I don't know what hygiene has to do with anything here, did you even read anything?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Just got back from a 10 day trip to Vietnam and made a few observations.

1. Personal experiences are certainly very scientific.

I took pains to say why my observations were NOT scientific.  I know that people who properly conditioned to love Big Brother (aka, corp/gov) will always use the 'not science' argument as a go-to whenever an observation is not in His favor.  It is so inculcated that you do so anyway.

Again, the big question is why are their no 'scientific' studies of the impact of vaccines on total health outcome?  Is it because they would they show 'scientifically' what any casual traveler or analyst is starting to be able to observe without trying?  I suspect that the answer is yes, that is exactly what they would show.  Your beloved Big Brother wouldn't like this.

BTW, what kind of brownie points to you expect to earn by your slavish devotion?  Do you think it makes Him like you better and that He will favor you for towing the line?  I doubt that will be what you'll find.

Of course He has a new 'scientific' clinical diagnosis for people like me.  It's formally called oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).  Fortunately they are working on a new class of 'vaccines' which can treat a wide range of 'mental illnesses' like mine.  They don't work in the traditional way of priming one's immune system but rather they modify genetic expression at a cellular level.  I sure hope they can 'make me better' and I expect that you hope for the same so there won't be so many dangerous 'deniers' running around and you and 'future generations' will be much more 'safe.'

2. Vietnam 24.5 Deaths per 100.000 inhabitants driving, United States   10.6 Was it really that hard to check the statistics? Oh well, for conspiracy theorists probably is, their brain is always trying to fabricate some new conspiracy.

Thanks for the stats.  If you've traveled around at all in Asia or India, as I have, you'll see that it makes my point even better than I expected.  Traffic density and driving patters are vastly different (although in _your_ defense, speeds also tend to be a lot slower.)  A person who is weaving all over the road would not get a mile in Vietnam without killing somebody.  Themselves if they were on a motorcycle.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

Sure.... but going unvaccinated does lead to the spreading of illnesses, diseases and the like. Better to be vaccinated then not in my opinion.

Going vaccinated leads to spreading of disease sometimes.

Live virus flu vaccines have a warning to stay away from immunocompromised individuals for 21 days after receiving the vaccination for this reason.  No more visits to Grandma after the mist unless you want to kill her...which would actually be helpful to the solvency of social security system here in the U.S...

It is also the case that people who get pertussis (aka whooping cough) vaccinations can become chronic asymptomatic carriers of wild-strain pertussis and go around infecting innocent victims (immunocompromised or not) for a long time.

When people know the facts and science behind a things it is more difficult to deploy simplistic and fraudulent 'facts.'  That is why there is a dedicated effort on the part of corp/gov (school system, media, government bureaucracy, etc) to make people disinterested, ignorant, and perhaps even incapable of grasping certain concepts.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Sure.... but going unvaccinated does lead to the spreading of illnesses, diseases and the like. Better to be vaccinated then not in my opinion.

Live virus flu vaccines have a warning to stay away from immunocompromised individuals for 21 days after receiving the vaccination for this reason.  No more visits to Grandma after the mist unless you want to kill her...which would actually be helpful to the solvency of social security system here in the U.S...

It is also the case that people who get pertussis (aka whooping cough) vaccinations can become chronic asymptomatic carriers of wild-strain pertussis and go around infecting innocent victims (immunocompromised or not) for a long time.

When people know the facts and science behind a things it is more difficult to deploy simplistic and fraudulent 'facts.'  That is why there is a dedicated effort on the part of corp/gov (school system, media, government bureaucracy, etc) to make people disinterested, ignorant, and perhaps even incapable of grasping certain concepts.

You are dumb, though. A classic intellectual dumb person. No difference between you and flat earthers. Illuminati is controlling us all dude, how are you even alive right now after spreading all this information? Government should have silenced you by now, no?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

You are dumb, though. A classic intellectual dumb person. No difference between you and flat earthers. Illuminati is controlling us all dude, how are you even alive right now after spreading all this information? Government should have silenced you by now, no?

There is one major difference; I don't believe that the earth is flat.

Actually, most of the so-called 'flat earthers' don't believe that the earth is flat either.  That whole charade is pretty obviously a psy-op to help people in your camp have something, however lame, to use against people like me who actually understand science.  I saw how the 'flat earth' thing was marketed from day one and it's pretty obvious.

Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.

lol another fluoridated, vaccinated, soyboy. If the vaccines work why are you worried about unvaccinated people? you are already immune

You belong on a farm with the sheep and cows.
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

does that mean the government is making them like that on purpose to kill us or whatever you think they are doing?

They don't want to kill you, they just want you dumbed down and a subservient tax paying sheep who follows all their rules and is a good little boy or girl.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

does that mean the government is making them like that on purpose to kill us or whatever you think they are doing?

They don't want to kill you, they just want you dumbed down and a subservient tax paying sheep who follows all their rules and is a good little boy or girl.

With Obamacare even poor people are wildly profitable to the medical/industrial complex.  They can overcharge the shit out of poor people and those 20% of us who make good money but are not part of a large corporation will foot the bill.  By force.

So, there is an incentive to make the sheeple chronically ill via vaccines as well as dumbed down and pacified.

Astargath

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

With Obamacare even poor people are wildly profitable to the medical/industrial complex.  They can overcharge the shit out of poor people and those 20% of us who make good money but are not part of a large corporation will foot the bill.  By force.

So, there is an incentive to make the sheeple chronically ill via vaccines as well as dumbed down and pacified.

I'm sure you have a lot of statistics to back this up. Humans live far longer now than 100 years ago so it's clearly not working.

Infectious diseases are a bit less likely today, just a bit, heh.

You can believe your delusion as much as you want but you can't argue with statistics.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

I'm sure you have a lot of statistics to back this up. Humans live far longer now than 100 years ago so it's clearly not working.

You can believe your delusion as much as you want but you can't argue with statistics.

Too bad those people back then didn't have better hygiene so that they could have avoided all those diseases.

Too bad we who have hygiene are fixated on poisoning ourselves with modern medicine. If we weren't, we could bring all of those those charts down to near zero.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Too bad those people back then didn't have better hygiene so that they could have avoided all those diseases.

Too bad we who have hygiene are fixated on poisoning ourselves with modern medicine. If we weren't, we could bring all of those those charts down to near zero.

Cool

It doesn't matter if you think it's because of hygiene or not, if you think they are poisoning us, why all statistics show that we have less diseases now? If they are trying to kill us why has the lifespan increased so much? If you want to argue about health issues, you should be more concerned about food and obesity which is clearly one of the top factors when it comes to deaths considering the top causes of death are heart disease and cancer which are heavily related to obesity and overall diet and drugs.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.
I'm really agree sir i will also support the unvaccinated kiddies becuase for my own expirence of my kids my son is also complete vacination but its sicker, and cause to make an illnes everytime the weather will be change,comapred to  my younger boy that will not also unvaccinated person  but is very  increased  immunisystem than vaccinated son,
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 07:20:48 PM by tvbcof

You do have a knack for coming up with charts that prove my points...

OK, make it so sewers flow underground and people don't die of infectious disease as much.  Who would have thunk it?

Similarly, inject people with SV40 virus along with their polio vaccine and watch cancer rates explode.  Who would have thunk that either?

Actually, we don't have to guess.  The 'elite' back in the day were obsessed with the problem of their 'cattle' outliving their useful life as workers due to better sanitation and nutrition.  I don't believe that SV40 was injected into the plebs specifically to cause cancer...but I don't rule it out either.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

I'm really agree sir i will also support the unvaccinated kiddies becuase for my own expirence of my kids my son is also complete vacination but its sicker, and cause to make an illnes everytime the weather will be change,comapred to  my younger boy that will not also unvaccinated person  but is very  increased  immunisystem than vaccinated son,

Oh, but this observations is not a 'scientific study'(tm) stamped by corp/gov, so it doesn't count.

Since with KNOW that vaccines are the greatest achievement of medical science, we can be sure that any evidence to the contrary is automatically fraudulent.  It is so comforting to have this simple clear knowledge and understanding, and to be resting in the loving arms of the medical/industrial complex with their revolving doors into government.  It gives 'normal' people the warm fuzzies.  Life would be so much easier if I was 'normal'.  Or would it?  Not being chronically ill and doped up on prescription meds has it's advantages too.

Astargath

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

You do have a knack for coming up with charts that prove my points...

OK, make it so sewers flow underground and people don't die of infectious disease as much.  Who would have thunk it?

Similarly, inject people with SV40 virus along with their polio vaccine and watch cancer rates explode.  Who would have thunk that either?

Actually, we don't have to guess.  The 'elite' back in the day were obsessed with the problem of their 'cattle' outliving their useful life as workers due to better sanitation and nutrition.  I don't believe that SV40 was injected into the plebs specifically to cause cancer...but I don't rule it out either.

Oh so now vaccines give you cancer? I thought they made you dumb, which one is it? Or maybe autism? Maybe all of them huh?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:36 AM

Oh so now vaccines give you cancer? I thought they made you dumb, which one is it? Or maybe autism? Maybe all of them huh?

Dude, even the pro-vaxxers admit that SV40 is associated with cancer and was part of the polio vaccine for a long time.  How you can claim such an authority on the subject but be totally unaware of some of these basic scientific facts is amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40

As I said earlier, miscellaneous viruses are along for the ride in a lot of vaccines due to the technology by which they are manufactured.  Often they are first discovered some time after the vaccine had already been labeled as 'safe and effective' and been being injected into the sheeple for years.

Here's one of the fathers of modern vaccines talking about discovering SV40 virus in polio vaccines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uGWut6IRfA

Astargath

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Dude, even the pro-vaxxers admit that SV40 is associated with cancer and was part of the polio vaccine for a long time.  How you can claim such an authority on the subject but be totally unaware of some of these basic scientific facts is amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40

As I said earlier, miscellaneous viruses are along for the ride in a lot of vaccines due to the technology by which they are manufactured.  Often they are first discovered some time after the vaccine had already been labeled as 'safe and effective' and been being injected into the sheeple for years.

Here's one of the fathers of modern vaccines talking about discovering SV40 virus in polio vaccines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uGWut6IRfA

''The hypothesis that SV40 might cause cancer in humans has been a particularly controversial area of research'' Clear evidence right here guys!

First of all, even if 1 vaccine caused cancer or other problems, how do you go from that to the government is making vaccines to cause bad things on purpose to kill some of the population? It's medicine dude, wake up, in the real world all drugs have side effects, even fucking paracetamol has side effects. What about Ibuprofen? They are also considered safe and harmless but they really aren't. We can't do better for now, all drugs usually have side effects even though for the most part you will not feel or experience them.

Again 0 evidence that some entity somewhere is making all vaccines harmful on purpose. Zero evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

I don't believe that SV40 was injected into the plebs specifically to cause cancer...but I don't rule it out either.
Again 0 evidence that some entity somewhere is making all vaccines harmful on purpose. Zero evidence.

Can you not read?  Or can you simply not understand the concept of not believing something somewhere in between 100% and 0%.

If the latter, you are certainly not alone.  This inability among the sheeple is one of the primary features that social engineers rely on to do their work.  'School' should promote this ability to entertain and analyze a variety of hypotheses but it seems to have the opposite effect.  For some reason...

If harmful ingredients were deliberately allowed to be a part of some vaccines in order to achieve a certain result which some powerful people desired, then finding harmful ingredients in the vaccine absolutely is 'evidence'.  Is it 'proof'?  No it is not.  This should be 'analysis 101', but almost nobody seems to be able to comprehend this simple logic.  Oh well.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

well then lets stop vaccinating but also lets stop demands on humanism, and fortify our cities, so the poor will always be killed by the rich because the rich dont have use for them.

O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

This is quite interesting as I never get sick; perhaps, once in two years I will catch a flu or cold, but in overall - feel pretty healthy - I have never done a vaccination. It appears that people who do not get vaccinated - have a stronger immune system to battle viruses. Paradoxically, people who get vaccines occasionally - get sick more often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: