Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181]
  Print  
Author Topic: Klondike - 16 chip ASIC Open Source Board - Preliminary  (Read 435330 times)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

BKK was so destroyed buy this community that it's odd that anyone can claim him a scammer. Leave the man alone pls.
BIck is still interested in donating Grin
I do completely agree. He may own money to guys here but guys please forget about them.
He earned them in a hardest possible way even though you did not received Pcb stencils or whatever was ordered

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

He earned them in a hardest possible way even though you did not received Pcb stencils or whatever was ordered

Exactly. And that was at times when BTC was worth few dozens of US$. Please don't make it even harder for him.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:46:18 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 05:38:13 PM by Bicknellski

He was destroyed by Avalon and a traffic accident not this community. This community has supported him minus a few people who were calling him a liar check this thread. Those that wanted their money back have been polite and understanding and are willing to work with Chris on this issue. Again read the thread.

Now there are people here who are owed BTC and have waited and asked for refunds. Chris stated he would try and do that so he should come back here and explain how he intended to do that.

Loshia and Marto have no interest in the well being Chris they are more interested in their own default issues and deflecting shit my way because they don't want to pay their creditors off what they owe. Unfortunately they would rather ignore the damage the customer has faced. Posting negative trust on Chris is not calling him a scammer it just punctuates the need for him to do more in resolving these issues with the people who have not been paid back.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:17:23 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 12:28:56 AM by marto74

Lame , Bick, lame
Again what I owe you man?
Respect , NO
What else?
And for Chris , you lie again, but you always twist things , right?
You are the last man on earth after so much trolling here in this tread , that have the right to post negative on Chris.
I never thrown a stone in his direction, and never played your childish  game.
And who are my creditors? Your girlfriend Joe and a few other from my GB , that got refunded for the cost but want my fee back , that I'm not obligated by the rules .
And what I owe them by the rules of the  deals between us , that they accepted?
But you just trow a false comment here, then advice publicly everybody to avoid scams like me. Then want me out of the busines.
You are doing this for 3 months now.
Sent you a PM, but you are silent .
Please ignore me and I'll ignore you.
I know you are not able to admit , that our designs just work and yours...............Huh??
But when you attack me every day I'll continue to make joke of you and your childish behavior.
And believe me you give me a lot of material.

Take care BICK

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
vs3

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:33:32 AM

BKK was so destroyed buy this community that it's odd that anyone can claim him a scammer. Leave the man alone pls.

+1

He nonetheless did a great job, and his design lives on and was used as a base in numerous other projects. Leave the man alone.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:07:26 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 09:06:01 AM by loshia

He was destroyed by Avalon and a traffic accident not this community. This community has supported him minus a few people who were calling him a liar check this thread. Those that wanted their money back have been polite and understanding and are willing to work with Chris on this issue. Again read the thread.

Now there are people here who are owed BTC and have waited and asked for refunds. Chris stated he would try and do that so he should come back here and explain how he intended to do that.

Loshia and Marto have no interesting in the well being Chris they are more interested in their own default issues and deflecting shit my way because they don't want to pay their creditors off what they owe. Unfortunately they would rather ignore the damage the customer has faced. Posting negative trust on Chris is not calling him a scammer it just punctuates the need for him to do more in resolving these issues with the people who have not been paid back.

REALY?
What about posting here just to punctuate the need for Chris to come without giving him your fu... Trust rating? Who are you after all? Just a troll with mental disorder or project leader?
If you feel yourself like a project leader act as such! Think twice before posting you nonsence. And be a man we all do mistakes. Is it so hard to say sorry Chris I was wrong?
It is not necessary to post a whole page will bulshit. Sometimes a couple of words are enough  
Bick how mean you are  Grin
What about AMT BICK?
They are your partners right?
Are you going to punctuate the need for AMT to explain what is going on?
Just to refresh your memory if you have forgotten
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6200301#msg6200301
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6201402#msg6201402
As vs3 and itod said let US all of US leave Chris alone.
Get back to the blinking LEDs Bick that is where you are good at Grin
Add some fish tanks and start to sell open source aquariums ASAP  Grin
Make sure to invite joe to be a GM CEO or whatever of wasp without membership fee of course Grin
From your famous trust list
joeventura 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-05-29   17.50000000      Joe has taken on some pretty despicable types on these forums like Marto and Inaba. Keep fighting the good fight.
Just be prepared when Joe becomes CEO of wasp. He may ask a big fee from you to continue his "good fight" Grin
You know the story about a hocker and a customer
Short version
The were bargaining for a quick f....k. The customer looked very ugly an poor. Hooker said no way dude I am a high class you can not afford me forget it. Go somewhere else and find dirty and cheap hores.
The customer was holding a black suitcase  and said to her....
Do you see this suitcase?
She said yes sure
He said what if I tell you that I have one mill inside and they are yours just for a quick blow?
Hocker said yes sure with sparkling eyes
Customer said but on a second thought I will give you 5 bugs only
And she said how's that?
And he said it is clear like crystal that you are dirty and CHEAP HORE. Now we are negotiating the price
So back to joe
Joe, what is your price to become GM CEO of WASP Grin
Joe in case you do not understand my English ask Bick for translation he happens to understand me well Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:59:57 AM

Loshia and Marto have no interesting in the well being Chris they are more interested in their own default issues and deflecting shit my way because they don't want to pay their creditors off what they owe. Unfortunately they would rather ignore the damage the customer has faced. Posting negative trust on Chris is not calling him a scammer it just punctuates the need for him to do more in resolving these issues with the people who have not been paid back.

REALY?
What about posting here just to punctuate the need for Chris to come without giving him your fu... Trust rating? Who are you after all? Just a troll with mental disorder or project leader?
If you feel yourself like a project leader act as such! Think twice before posting you nonsence. And be a man we all do mistakes. Is it so hard to say sorry Chris I was wrong?
It is not necessary to post a whole page will bulshit. Sometimes a couple of words are enough  
Bick how mean you are  Grin
What about AMT BICK?
They are your partners right?
Are you going to punctuate the need for AMT to explain what is going on?
Just to refresh your memory if you have forgotten
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6200301#msg6200301
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6201402#msg6201402
As vs3 and itod said let US all of US leave Chris alone.
Get back to the blinking LEDs Bick that is where you are good at Grin
Add some fish tanks and start to sell open source aquariums ASAP  Grin
Make sure to invite joe to be a GM CEO or whatever of wasp without membership fee of course Grin
From your famous trust list
joeventura 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-05-29   17.50000000      Joe has taken on some pretty despicable types on these forums like Marto and Inaba. Keep fighting the good fight.
Just be prepared when Joe becomes CEO of wasp. He may ask a big fee from you to continue his "good fight" Grin
You know the story about a hocker and a customer
Short version
The were bargaining for a quick f....k. The customer looked very ugly an poor. Hooker said no way dude I am a high class you can not afford me forget it. Go somewhere else and find dirty and cheap hores.
The customer was holding a black suitcase  and said to her....
Do you see this suitcase?
She said yes sure
He said what if I tell you that I have one mill inside and they are yours just for a quick blow?
Hocker said yes sure with sparkling eyes
Customer said but on a second thought I will give you 5 bugs only
And she said how's that?
And he said it is clear like crystal that you are dirty and CHEAP HORE. Now we are negotiating the price
So back to joe
Joe, what is your price to become GM CEO of WASP Grin
Joe in case you do not understand my English ask Bick for translation he happens to understand me well Grin

I lost you after "REALY?"

Bick couldn't translate either.
Something about a hocker in a suitcase with bugs?
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:29:36 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:50:52 PM by Bicknellski

From the actual direct communications I had from Chris prior to all this going south was always positive. He is a straight forward guy and given the support I gave Chris and how I defended him against some pretty nasty comments in this thread I suspect he will come back at some point and try to make amends. I really hope he does. There are thousands of dollars owed and those people should be given every opportunity to keep asking for their money and not be run off this thread especially when Chris himself said he would try to refund people. I think it is up to those still owed to make the decision to either forgive the debt as some have or keep asking for a refund as others have. That is what is required and given the discussions I had with Chris in the past he isn't type to give up on things too easily especially when he promised.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:18:12 PM

From the actual direct communications I had from Chris prior to all this going south was always positive. He is a straight forward guy and given the support I gave Chris and how I defended him against some pretty nasty comments in this thread I suspect he will come back at some point and try to make amends. I really hope he does. There are thousands of dollars owed and those people should be given every opportunity to keep asking for their money and not be run off this thread especially when Chris himself said he would try to refund people. I think it is up to those still owed to make the decision to either forgive the debt as some have or keep asking for a refund as others have. That is what is required and given the discussions I had with Chris in the past he isn't type to give up on things too easily especially when he promised.

As we all said politely and NOT so politely keep your bulshit for you. LEAVE CHRIS ALONE. We are grown up people and most of us can decide what  we want from Chris and how to get it
Go to your aquariums and renders. PERIOD. you are not community advocate or god himself!!!!!
If you are so desperate  and depressed just ask JOE for a quick........ Grin
For free of course  Grin
Or just do something positive and rate AMT AMT AMT POSITIVELY OF COURSE

jdot007

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

Apologies for thread jacking 1st off,

I did (eventually) receive the miners I ordered from Marto and I did TRY to sell them, but shipping from
my location quickly exhausted any chances at completing a sale as the shipping cost 2-3 times as much
as the cost I was selling the miners for.

Marto never expressed that he wanted my feedback removed but I'll give you a chance,
I tested 8 out of the 30 units you sent They work wonderfully btw. 22 units are still unused and in the original packaging.
I had a 210gh og order, due to the time of delivery, better hardware on deck ect. I tested 48gh worth of units for sales that never happened.

I'll return the NIB units back to you for 18.64 Euro each + I'll even split shipping with you 50/50 or 410.08 + 50% shipping
equiv in bitcoin or I'll ship back 154gh worth of hardware in return for one of your 130 gh A1 units to be shipped to me
no later than 48 hours after receiving your hex16a's back. We'll use a mutually agreed to escrow to keep both of us honest.

let me know.

--edit--
5.jtod that got his hardware and sold it here in the forum

I do not owe mo ey to any of them by the rules of the deals between us
/--edit--

Not that it will get anyone's money BTC back I left a negative trust rating on BKKCoins and sent him a message via gmail to say as much. He needs to work out a payment plan to refund everyone.
Bick,
I personally sent a few BTC to BKK for support, and purchased 100 programmed PIK's that were never rdelivered.
I understand the man had an accident, so I hope my money can help him I do not want them back.
You are the last person , that can spit on him.
Where was your moral when you spammed this tread with not technical BS  and stupid remarks every day for months.
You were keen to use the result of his design work ( I mean real PCB design , not WASP) , to run BPMC.
At least have a decency to be silent here.
This project was great Open source example how things have to be made and I'm sure BKK would finish it despite the Avalon failure  if he did not have a heavy accident.

YOU'll HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE AGAINST BKK RIGHT AFTER YOU DESIGN SOMETHING AT ALL

AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE AFTER ALL THE FUNDS YOU HAVE STOLEN MARTO SO STFU - SCAMMER THIEF.

BKK DOESN'T NEED YOUR DIRTY MONEY.

vs3

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:06:16 AM

Guys and gals - can we get back to being professional?

And stop with all of the personal B.S... Please.

If you have something useful to add to the Klondike project - please share it. In any other case - please do everyone a favor and post your dirty underwear somewhere else.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:00:40 AM

Guys and gals - can we get back to being professional?

And stop with all of the personal B.S... Please.

If you have something useful to add to the Klondike project - please share it. In any other case - please do everyone a favor and post your dirty underwear somewhere else.
+1
But some posts need to be repeated over and over in order to be understood Wink
I have to work on my English though Grin

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:40:12 PM

And where is Marto and Loshia now?

Scamming more people than ever before.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:03:26 PM

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:04:37 PM

We aim to (dis)please those who scam and lie.

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:36:15 AM

Whilst we're at it... Anyone heard from BkkCoins?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181]
  Print  

Jump to: