Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169888 times)
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

Sounds promising. Hope it is not just talk.
Maybe one of the third party Escrows could give an opinion on the progress? Are they still following up closeley?

I think I will dump my BCC on monday to try and accumelate some more NVST.

The escrows can't confirm for now as they are not involved in the development, however, they are still holding the funds as they release based on milestones. we had to get 30% after the crowdsale but we decided to withdraw 9% only as we had to refund the advertising, we don't want to consume the crowdsale funds and waste them, the next withdrawal will happen at the next milestone. We want to care about the funds invested and manage them as wisely as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

No, what i means is that i created a safenet when i was solving NVO issues, the thing is that it is less experimental compared to maidsafe's safenet, more functional and stronger. I will ask to the maidsafe team to check it in the next 2 months as it still needs experiments.

Great !! Keep up the good work!!!

any ETA for website ecc?
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

No, what i means is that i created a safenet when i was solving NVO issues, the thing is that it is less experimental compared to maidsafe's safenet, more functional and stronger. I will ask to the maidsafe team to check it in the next 2 months as it still needs experiments.

Great !! Keep up the good work!!!

any ETA for website ecc?

Thanks for the support, i really appreciate it migello. for the website, Ton is in charge, maybe in a week.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

We have contacted bittrex but haven't any response from them, neither positive or negative, i think they are waiting for the resolution of the actual conflict on the bitcoin blockchain as we are using CounterParty which is based on Bitcoin.

Regarding the website, it will soon be updated, we prefered focusing on the distribution and development, we didn't found the time to properly work on it, however, in the next few days the website will be updated.

Thanks for your feedbacks, the team really appreciates them.

Regarding the sweep process, there are some issues with counterwallet however, we found an alternative confirmed by the counterParty community : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

Just ensure that you put the right name : NVST and to set the miner's fees to 0.0008 BTC or higher.

Hello.

Is this related to 1st august?
So exporting I mean having ownership of the BTC private key from couterwallet  is not enough?

So form reading the info of that page:
https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i have understood that i should do the following:

1) Install electrum wallet on my computer
2) generate a new BTC address
3) send all my BTC from counter wallet to this new address generated in electrum
4) download the sweep.html from https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet
5) follow the instructions from that page and send NVST from address in counterwallet to the new address that was generated in electrum.

Please can you confirm this?!
Also if anybody has already done that by using this sweep.html can you confirm that it works?

Thanks.

Hello, yes many exchanges are slowly disabling their bitcoin wallets because of 1st August.
Your method is one of the many possible ways to do it, you can also create an address using coinb.in and send the tokens there using either Jpja's repo, coindaddy's public API, or counterwallet.

Regarding 1st August and its effect, nothing will harm you as long as you have the private key of your bitcoin addresseS. As of my informations,3 splits could happen, but what ever happens, as long as you have your private keys, you are safe.

Yani reported many successfull sweeps using Jpja's repo.

I have NVST in counterwallet  on address that i created in counter wallet of which i have exported the private key
out of counterwallet  before that I have  received the NVST assets on it.

So I do not need to do anything then or what?
Do i need to follow the procedure that i have described above or i can leave the NVST where it is?!

Excuse me for being boring whit my question but I  just want to be safe and avoid to mess
up with my small stake of precious NVST.

Thanks.

migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

I have NVST in counterwallet  on address that i created in counter wallet of which i have exported the private key
out of counterwallet  before that I have  received the NVST assets on it.

So I do not need to do anything then or what?
Do i need to follow the procedure that i have described above or i can leave the NVST where it is?!

Excuse me for being boring whit my question but I  just want to be safe and avoid to mess
up with my small stake of precious NVST.

Thanks.

you have already the tokens in your counterwallet, you must do nothing at all
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

I am worried by the latest SEC decisions (in relation to DAO).

If I remember correctly they say that any token that is
1) used to raise money
2) with profit in mind
3) especially if some sort of dividend is connected with the ownership of such token
should be regarded as a security.

The undisguised profit sharing design of NVO seems to be unlucky in this respect. Maybe it would be wiser to do it in an other way, for  example: burning  tokens instead of giving dividends and let the owners profit from the deflationary rise of the price
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

image host

Hi guys, I am trying to import my coins into wallet xcp but this error always appears, can anyone help me? If I can not import until 1 August lose my coins?
Krystox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/irORc5/xcp.jpg
image host

Hi guys, I am trying to import my coins into wallet xcp but this error always appears, can anyone help me? If I can not import until 1 August lose my coins?

Hey, try using the CounterParty PaperWallet to sweep your tokens.
yaweh

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

Hi,

To all of you who participated in the NVO crowdsale, please post the escrow address you sent your coins to. Thanks.

BTC    - 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z
DASH - 
DOGE -
ETC    -
ETH    -
LTC    -
MAID -
WAVES -
XRP    - 

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

image host

Hey, try using the CounterParty PaperWallet to sweep your tokens.

i have the same trouble xcp wallet is cancer
Jabbawa

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:47:15 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 04:57:22 PM by Jabbawa

Wow. Who dumped thousands of NVST? Now the price is only $0.37 at Counterparty Dex Sad...

It's overpriced at that imo. They have pivoted away from safenet and claim they can build their own safenet10.0 in the next few months instead.

I'd guess everyone who bought in because of maidsafe style security and 11 years of development work and patents will bow out asap now. It doesn't seem to have any credible associations left as far as I can see, so now it's just a couple of 20 something's with big ideas. :/

Outside of the crypto bubble an investment proposition like that might be worth two zero's less than it raised in its ico.

I'm a SAFE fanboy through and through, so perhaps I'm biased, but I'm glad I didn't invest in the end.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Wow. Who dumped thousands of NVST? Now the price is only $0.37 at Counterparty Dex Sad...

It's overpriced at that imo. They have pivoted away from safenet and claim they can build their own safenet10.0 in the next few months instead.

I'd guess everyone who bought in because of maidsafe style security and 11 years of development work and patents will bow out asap now. It doesn't seem to have any credible associations left as far as I can see, so now it's just a couple of 20 something's with big ideas. :/

Outside of the crypto bubble an investment proposition like that might be worth two zero's less than it raised in its ico.

I'm a SAFE fanboy through and through, so perhaps I'm biased, but I'm glad I didn't invest in the end.

Is there any ETA when could NVO hit some bigger markets like bittrex or poloniex? The price now "isn't real".
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:30:23 PM

We never said that we "pivoted" from safenet, i just decided to stop giving my opinion on the safenetforum as i asked for a global architecture because either when you build a house, a plane, you always need a global architecture as this is how you can define the required skills for the project, the required development funds. Regarding the documentations, i don't agree with the usage of multiple whitepapers, even presidents write whitepapers, but they write only one because they have only one project.
I asked for this architecture in order to planify the implementation of NVO into maidsafe, and also how will NVO help maidsafe. In exchange i received messages asking to send funds directly to maidsafe, and message asking to dig, i said that NVO will finance a part of the development.
Instead, i have been directed to podcasts, which isn't how a development company works. Irvine asked me to check this link : https://safenetforum.org/c/community/podcasts
Everyone can consult it, i found around 300 hours of podcasts there, if a developer costs 40$/hour, i would pay him 12.000$ to listen the podcasts, without starting to work. He would turn crazy imagine listening for that during 8 hours a day.
Jabba, please don't troll me here, I'm really holding on to myself, i advise not to troll me or disrespect me.
I advised to check an IT consultant, he would have said that it is catastrophic, because of this incident, and the lack of global architecture of maidsafe, i have to review the architecture of NVO and reverify it, it is not a problem, it will take about 2 weeks but i will get a result.

Once again, no one officially said that NVO "pivoted" from safenet, we gave a word and will stick to it. I said that you still have 3 months, maybe this Kick in the anthill will awake you. I said since a long time that if in 4 months if safenet isn't ready, we will have to consider different technologies.

Now, you provide a poor post saying that you are one of the supporters of maidsafe, and you haven't invested in NVO, so please don't say that NVO collected funds because of maidsafe. We loosed a lot of investors because ou choice for maidsafe.

People who invested on NVO did it for the success of the project, we have to lead it to a fruition, what ever the difficulties we will have to face. We can't be hypocritical.
I remember of an old post of dirvine who said that NVO isn't listed on all the exchanges, comparing NVST to MAID, except that he forgot how he got listed, and how he got value on exchanges.

I know who helped irvine to list the coin, i won't talk in his name, but i can tell you that this person didn't knew about the results of the project in august 2017. I could ask you to check your promises on bnktothefuture and check your old roadmap, you shouldn't continue to talk like that, and start working instead of talking.

If i was a bad guy, i would have simply said that safenet isn't ready, and sleep while they work. But it is not what we want to do, we have been honest and straight.

I advise you to stop this discussion Jabba.

About the sweep issues.

Please use this repository :

We had a lot of good feedbacks about its usage.
If you have any issue, feel free to join us on slack for more support.
AlKafir

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

This is from your whitepaper to attract investors:

“The development of the Safenetwork has been carefully reviewed. Documentations and demonstrations have been provided showing that the project does work backed by an active development team. Although the Safenetwork biggest hurdles right now won’t be a technological one but a marketing one.”

Was this all a lie, or are you lying now? It's one or the other it seems.

Anybody wishing to dig deeper into this "pivot" and learn the views of the unhappy investors from the Safe community, many of whom are demanding a refund, then check here:

https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/1086
Jabbawa

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:07:51 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 10:28:37 PM by Jabbawa

We never said that we "pivoted" from safenet, i just decided to stop giving my opinion on the safenetforum as i asked for a global architecture because either when you build a house, a plane, you always need a global architecture as this is how you can define the required skills for the project, the required development funds. Regarding the documentations, i don't agree with the usage of multiple whitepapers, even presidents write whitepapers, but they write only one because they have only one project.
I asked for this architecture in order to planify the implementation of NVO into maidsafe, and also how will NVO help maidsafe. In exchange i received messages asking to send funds directly to maidsafe, and message asking to dig, i said that NVO will finance a part of the development.
Instead, i have been directed to podcasts, which isn't how a development company works. Irvine asked me to check this link : https://safenetforum.org/c/community/podcasts
Everyone can consult it, i found around 300 hours of podcasts there, if a developer costs 40$/hour, i would pay him 12.000$ to listen the podcasts, without starting to work. He would turn crazy imagine listening for that during 8 hours a day.
Jabba, please don't troll me here, I'm really holding on to myself, i advise not to troll me or disrespect me.
I advised to check an IT consultant, he would have said that it is catastrophic, because of this incident, and the lack of global architecture of maidsafe, i have to review the architecture of NVO and reverify it, it is not a problem, it will take about 2 weeks but i will get a result.

Once again, no one officially said that NVO "pivoted" from safenet, we gave a word and will stick to it. I said that you still have 3 months, maybe this Kick in the anthill will awake you. I said since a long time that if in 4 months if safenet isn't ready, we will have to consider different technologies.

Now, you provide a poor post saying that you are one of the supporters of maidsafe, and you haven't invested in NVO, so please don't say that NVO collected funds because of maidsafe. We loosed a lot of investors because ou choice for maidsafe.

People who invested on NVO did it for the success of the project, we have to lead it to a fruition, what ever the difficulties we will have to face. We can't be hypocritical.
I remember of an old post of dirvine who said that NVO isn't listed on all the exchanges, comparing NVST to MAID, except that he forgot how he got listed, and how he got value on exchanges.

I know who helped irvine to list the coin, i won't talk in his name, but i can tell you that this person didn't knew about the results of the project in august 2017. I could ask you to check your promises on bnktothefuture and check your old roadmap, you shouldn't continue to talk like that, and start working instead of talking.

If i was a bad guy, i would have simply said that safenet isn't ready, and sleep while they work. But it is not what we want to do, we have been honest and straight.

I advise you to stop this discussion Jabba.

About the sweep issues.

Please use this repository :

We had a lot of good feedbacks about its usage.
If you have any issue, feel free to join us on slack for more support.

First off, I'm not trolling, I'm giving an honest personal opinion disclaimed by the information that I am a SAFEnet fanboy and therefore a little biased.

As you have already been told, SAFE is too big to have a single all encompassing document. There is no single document to describe all the web architecture either. As neo pointed out to you

"That is like asking for the unified (or single solidified) architecture for the internet protocols. You won’t get it and it doesn’t exist, incomplete overviews do exist. That is because the internet is made up of a number of protocols, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, NTP, UseNet, and so on.

Similar while SAFE is being built there is not going to be any unified document of the architecture."

Ok, now to this crazy youtube/podcast business you keep referring back to. David hasn't made any podcasts?! He has been interviewed a few times ofc, he linked you to all kinds of different data to get some background. Really, if you have already held the crowdsale one would have expected you to look properly at Maidsafe first no? The TEXT is all there for you to read. Whitepapers, repositories, code etc are all there for anyone brave enough to get stuck in. SAFE is not some simple little blockchain project that can be knocked out in a few months, it is new protocols and new layers of internet architecture.

If you take the time to look at the actual code and read the whitepapers and the blog or wiki you will find out just how big this beast really is and why you were laughed at for saying you'd knocked out a safenet 10.0 over the last two weeks.

As for getting an IT consultant to review it, jeepers, you do realise we have members of the community who have been in IT for over 40 years and worked on the original web protocols? It would be a hard job to find someone more qualified to review it all and it would take them many months, not a few days or even hours of dismissive confusion.

My post clearly said that those who did invest because of maidsafe (check my first post in this thread) would probably bail, which ofc they will, I did not say everyone only invested because of maidsafe - although I suspect many people will lose confidence seeing your break away from them.

Your comments about getting listed on exchanges etc don't make any sense. You do realise Maid was listed in 2014 as an omni asset and it went straight on polo after breaking crowdsale records at the time (modest by modern standards)? Maid went on exchanges because there was huge demand for it then, that's also why it was a top 10 asset on coinmarketcap for 2 years. I don't know what the reference to bnktothefuture are about, that was a recent raise and no one has ever made any 'promises'. You are talking trash and there is zero substance to it.

I don't think you're a bad guy, I think you are arrogant and naive. I also think you'll feel the consequences of your mistakes over the last 24 hours much sooner than you think.

I was not trolling you and I will not continue this discussion if you don't want me to, but you have to let me respond to your crazy and inaccurate statements. What kind of $100M+ project is based on podcasts?! Of course text and code is all that matters. Did you watch any of those "300"??!! hours? Was David on any of them? Please check your facts before you slander good people. There is no single document because it is a huge machine with many cogs, all of which are clearly documented. David never solicited you for money, that was a forum user, David just said if you want to give them money they'd take it.

Anyway, I didn't invest so there's no need for me to get any more involved. I just felt bad for having spoken up for the project when there was criticism early in that thread. I've learned my lesson and will just stay out of it unless I really know better next time. It is a shame, you are a good guy and we were becoming friends, but you've walked so far in the wrong direction now that I fear it will be too hard to turn back to the right course by the time you realise your mistake and what SAFE is about to become.

Anyway, I've said my piece, I'll only respond to correct inaccuracies etc if I can't help myself Wink

Good luck
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

I am not going to quote your message, or try to answer your questions because you are promoting me, i asked David Irvine to give me an architecture, even rebuilding the world would need an architecture, he sent me to the podcasts. Continue like that and i will untrust you, and a full scam accusation of maidsafe, and i have enough arguments to lay down maidsafe, except that i am thinking about its investors.
When i joined the NVO team, i was a supporter, i asked if maidsafe will be ready in 4 months, they said for sure, they are working hard, there are updates. I told them that maidsafe is an eventual scam, they told me no worries they are not, they work.

Even my decision to join have been well though as i already had my own personal thoughts and solutions for that, else, i wouldn't have puted my name here.
Regarding the rest of the plan, i invite you to visite google one day, ask them for an architecture, they won't give you podcasts or ask you to dig informations. When you ask someone to dig, to do researches it means, you have a budget, have fun with that, discover, create. With zero budget i understood many things, and i creating my own decentralized internet as i need it for NVO.

You acted like the spokesperson of the investors while you are not, and you made suggestions to the team ... I think that you know what i mean. now i advise you not to annoy me before then i decide to put my intelligence at the disposal of your provocation as well as thows of David Irvine, I advise you to be interested in your project, and give a result in 3 months more than try to troll me.

I advise you to be very careful jabba, you and dirvine.

I didn't wanted to read the full post you made, i just checked the start, and i advise you to leave this thread, Unless you want to harm david irvine. Know that i have enough elements to proof that maidsafe is ...

Thank you little jesus 2.0 for your conception of crappy coding, with your shitty safenetwork, to realize that I have sinned in a code, and haven't even found a virus, nothing, so it is rotten. I hope that the great david irvine could excuse my javascript. On this, in the name of c ++, java, and php, I ask you to clear this thread before I get angry.
Jabbawa

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:48:50 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 09:09:34 AM by Jabbawa

Please don't issue threats. There is nothing you can do to me or David or Maidsafe. I'm a 40 year old father of two who's retired, not some silly kid who will be 'warned off' by a childish threat (FYI, grown-ups don't make threats, that strictly the preserve of children).

I am not a spokesperson for the community. I'm a member of it and I feel guilty for speaking up in support of your project, so now I feel that I have a responsibility to be equally vocal now that I see how wrong I was.

This whole mess is 100% your making. You were as rude as I have EVER heard someone be to David, purely insulting right from the start. At first I thought it was a language barrier, but now I see it is just that you are 26 and very immature... threats, I mean really?! You know where threats end up don't you? Either in court or in a spiral of malicious action. Threats won't get you anywhere.

"Thank you little jesus 2.0 for your conception of crappy coding, with your shitty safenetwork, to realize that I have sinned in a code, and haven't even found a virus, nothing, so it is rotten. I hope that the great david irvine could excuse my javascript. On this, in the name of c ++, java, and php, I ask you to clear this thread before I get angry."

This makes no sense at all. And you know SAFE is written in RUST right? Of course you do, you have made a qualified judgement about the code that you never read and only just discovered doesn't have an overarching single document for...

I strongly recommend you not issue any more threats to anyone here or on maidsafe forum. It does not make you look or sound good. If you have proof of anything bad in maidsafe then please show it publicly. No threats required. I am not interested in maidsafe if there is something bad about them, if they are a scam then I and everyone else deserve to know about it - although I'd say no 26 year old could know that after a few weeks of looking, it is too big a project for that. After 2 years of my own DD I am totally confident that maidsafe is 100% legit, If I'm wrong I'd love to know why, so don't threaten, just reveal.

Personal threats against me are truly bizarre and make me more than a little bit angry, as you can probably tell. Are you threatening physical violence against me? Should I contact the authorities to report it? There is no other obvious way to attack me since I'm retired? Hurt my rep? I don't have one. I'm just a lowly cryptophile investor and no one gives a crap about me, nor do I give a damn what anyone thinks.

As I said, I will only post to correct lies and misinformation, if you don't want me to post then please stop posting trash and rubbish; you caused this whole mess by being as rude as any person has ever been to anyone else. I find it amazing that you have found a way to try to project blame elsewhere, but the thread is there for anyone to read. From post 770 onwards. https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/1086

I think we should let folks make up their own minds eh? Since it is all maidsafe's fault I'm sure you agree that investors should go read it all and make up their own minds. Then everyone will see just how rational and calm you are and how rude and unfair the community were to you  Roll Eyes

"jesus"

What because I stand up for people who I think are being wronged and I try to do the right thing? I did the same with you when I thought you were being wrongly attacked. I spoke up and defended you many times, now I feel that maidsafe have been wronged I will defend them, that's what all people do isn't it, stand up for what they think is right? If you can produce real evidence to show maidsafe is a 'scam' then I would really appreciate seeing it and I'd thank you for it and for saving me from my own mistake. I think you have a moral duty to share really, since maidsafe have a lot of people's money invested and those investors deserve to know if there's some reason that the code can't make good on the promises they've made. As I said though, the community is full of PhDs and IT professionals, what have you discovered that none of these other people who each have decades more experience than you did not?

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:25:13 AM

That is funny if they want to build their own safenet. It seems 10+ years of development is not enough and they can do better  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DavidMc0

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:39:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 11:50:20 AM by DavidMc0

That is funny if they want to build their own safenet. It seems 10+ years of development is not enough and they can do better  Grin

That's right - and they've said they're going to do it in 4 months. And they already managed to get it working by accident apparently.

They also didn't realise that the SafeNet is already running under testing & say the code is fundamentally flawed (but cannot comment on what this flaw is).

The bizare arrogance / ignorance / nastiness of the NVO team is strange to see play out.

It's a shame that they managed to get $7m from people, and I hope their Escrows offer refunds to anyone who can now clearly see the disgusting character of this team.

Thanks Jabba for making sure there is accountability for what the NVO team has been saying.

However, there's nothing wrong with being 26 - just a lot wrong with being arrogant, abrasive, ignorant, untruthful, threatening, and the likes Smiley
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

The fact is that no one even wanted to hear what tried to say, i repeated in all my posts that they need an architecture, not podcasts, when you recruit developers to work on a project, you don't ask them to listen for 300 hours of podcasts, you give them requirements and you tell them what to do, it is not preparing a cake and taste it after, even the cooks have recipes, designs ... Only an amateur could think that podcasts could solve the problem, it is like your grany, listening to recipes on the radio, but i don't she was a stared chief or restaurant manager just by listening to radio, you need to study in order to manage that.

If you want to ignore it, i will respect your decision.

Please don't issue threats. There is nothing you can do to me or David or Maidsafe. I'm a 40 year old father of two who's retired, not some silly kid who will be 'warned off' by a childish threat (FYI, grown-ups don't make threats, that strictly the preserve of children).

I am not a spokesperson for the community. I'm a member of it and I feel guilty for speaking up in support of your project, so now I feel that I have a responsibility to be equally vocal now that I see how wrong I was.

This whole mess is 100% your making. You were as rude as I have EVER heard someone be to David, purely insulting right from the start. At first I thought it was a language barrier, but now I see it is just that you are 26 and very immature... threats, I mean really?! You know where threats end up don't you? Either in court or in a spiral of malicious action. Threats won't get you anywhere.

"Thank you little jesus 2.0 for your conception of crappy coding, with your shitty safenetwork, to realize that I have sinned in a code, and haven't even found a virus, nothing, so it is rotten. I hope that the great david irvine could excuse my javascript. On this, in the name of c ++, java, and php, I ask you to clear this thread before I get angry."

This makes no sense at all. And you know SAFE is written in RUST right? Of course you do, you have made a qualified judgement about the code that you never read and only just discovered doesn't have an overarching single document for...

I strongly recommend you not issue any more threats to anyone here or on maidsafe forum. It does not make you look or sound good. If you have proof of anything bad in maidsafe then please show it publicly. No threats required. I am not interested in maidsafe if there is something bad about them, if they are a scam then I and everyone else deserve to know about it - although I'd say no 26 year old could know that after a few weeks of looking, it is too big a project for that. After 2 years of my own DD I am totally confident that maidsafe is 100% legit, If I'm wrong I'd love to know why, so don't threaten, just reveal.

Personal threats against me are truly bizarre and make me more than a little bit angry, as you can probably tell. Are you threatening physical violence against me? Should I contact the authorities to report it? There is no other obvious way to attack me since I'm retired? Hurt my rep? I don't have one. I'm just a lowly cryptophile investor and no one gives a crap about me, nor do I give a damn what anyone thinks.

As I said, I will only post to correct lies and misinformation, if you don't want me to post then please stop posting trash and rubbish; you caused this whole mess by being as rude as any person has ever been to anyone else. I find it amazing that you have found a way to try to project blame elsewhere, but the thread is there for anyone to read. From post 770 onwards. https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/1086

I think we should let folks make up their own minds eh? Since it is all maidsafe's fault I'm sure you agree that investors should go read it all and make up their own minds. Then everyone will see just how rational and calm you are and how rude and unfair the community were to you  Roll Eyes

"jesus"

What because I stand up for people who I think are being wronged and I try to do the right thing? I did the same with you when I thought you were being wrongly attacked. I spoke up and defended you many times, now I feel that maidsafe have been wronged I will defend them, that's what all people do isn't it, stand up for what they think is right? If you can produce real evidence to show maidsafe is a 'scam' then I would really appreciate seeing it and I'd thank you for it and for saving me from my own mistake. I think you have a moral duty to share really, since maidsafe have a lot of people's money invested and those investors deserve to know if there's some reason that the code can't make good on the promises they've made. As I said though, the community is full of PhDs and IT professionals, what have you discovered that none of these other people who each have decades more experience than you did not?

As i said, you talk your life, your devotion to maidsafe, these are emotions, i am objective, maybe you feel nostalgic because of the years you spent there. I know that it is made with rust, the browser is made with electron, javascript and html, using the different depencies.
When i said "in the name of c ++, java, and php" i meant "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit", it was geek joke, sadly you didn't understood.

That is funny if they want to build their own safenet. It seems 10+ years of development is not enough and they can do better  Grin

That's right - and they've said they're going to do it in 4 months. And they already managed to get it working by accident apparently.

They also didn't realise that the SafeNet is already running under testing & say the code is fundamentally flawed (but cannot comment on what this flaw is).

The bizare arrogance / ignorance / nastiness of the NVO team is strange to see play out.

It's a shame that they managed to get $7m from people, and I hope their Escrows offer refunds to anyone who can now clearly see the disgusting character of this team.

Thanks Jabba for making sure there is accountability for what the NVO team has been saying.

However, there's nothing wrong with being 26 - just a lot wrong with being arrogant, abrasive, ignorant, untruthful, threatening, and the likes Smiley

Welcome to the forum, are you an investor to say that the investors want to be refunded ? I concluded that your unique problem is the funds collected by the crowdsale as it apears to be bothering you, we won't give money blindly to maidsafe, as many users in the safenetforum wants to. I said that we were ready to fund developers to work on maidsafe, as only an architecture can provide the requirements, which will result in the required skills, it alse tells you where you are, and where you are going, i have been asked to dig in order to find these answers, this is how i understood that the project is managed in a chaotic way. The only way to solve the issue is to delet everything and start with an architecture, a starting plan, something organized and ordered, and most of all structured.
Be sure that i asked Yani, myself, developers and two consultants wether they could work with the actual state, they said no because it is disoredered and they have troubles to find a starting point.
that's why i said that it would be better to erase everything and start with new basics, as it is like asking a builder to build a home without a plan, there will be no harmony, no sismic calculation, it is the same. I am giving examples to carry a message i want you to understand. The result would be simply offered to the maidsafe community, but i see that it annoyed you, i have been asked to give money instead, people mocking me, no one even tried to know what i was talking about. I offered a technology, developers, a smart investment, and no Jabba i don't have time to investigate, i too busy to try to help maidsafe in the background, one of the team members will soon meet David Irvine, he will simply tell him, if you need a logical help, no problem, and we ask nothing in return. Else you have a solution in the next 3 months, it is very simple.

I am abrasive when i see something wrong, it is normal that i get angry. I just asked something elementary, the order, your organization. No one answered that. The subject have even been rerouted to the kardashians.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: