Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

Hey great thank you. I have found the addres which was linked. I can keep it safely on the BTC address? Is it safe there or should I move it to XCP Wallet?

Unless you wish to sell what you have, it's best kept that way until the release of the wallet to which you'll be able to import your funds.

Alright, thanks. No, I'll guess I HODL it for the moon landing Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:49:21 AM

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

https://youtu.be/Tgb5Z1Zb5OM

looks amazing !

Thanks

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

That makes counterparty DEX look like amateur hour.

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto

While it is great that Counterparty is supporting trading for NVO, all you have to do is read the comments about the user experience of people trying to by your tokens to understand that Counterparty is flawed. It is extremely non-user-friendly. I for one hope that you will take that type of feedback to heart and make sure that NVO is a much more user-friendly platform. I have yet to come across any individual who has had a great experience with Counterparty, unless it the only platform that they are accustomed to using. Personally, I don't mind for now because it keeps the price of NVO low so I can continue to accumulate tokens at a low price.

I'm pretty sure that once NVO launches its platform, other sites like Bittrex, Liqui, etc. will add NVO and the price will go to the moon. That being said, please keep in mind the user experience. The demo looks great, but seems a bit laggy. I'm pretty sure that since there is still a lot of development ahead, those types of issues will be worked out. I hear a lot of complaints about Etherdelta being non-user-friendly as well. NVO needs to beat out Etherdelta and other decentralized platforms to stand alone at the top.

By the way, OpenAnx (OAX) is listed on Liqui and it's price is doing quite well. They too are building a decentralized exchange. Something tells me that they will be one of your biggest competitors.

This in indeed a very important comment. User-friendliness is non-existent in all those DEX approaches out there. It makes people shy away as they are afraid of making mistakes and losing their money. Make it user-friendly and it'll work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

ok, I just increased my investment, and boy, this was such a pain in the ass buying those tokens from counterparty!!

How will NVO avoid such a cumbersome and slow process of trading?

Still waiting for the exchanges to reply.

The decentralized exchange environment is getting more and more competitive. That's good for crypto overall, I am sure. How exactly doe NVO try to be different from those other approaches out there?

Yes, the decentralized exchanges and more globally, decentralized infrastructures are good for the cryptos.
As of now, Bitshares is the most competitive one, they support about 30 Coins, with a lot more assets. NVO wants to provide trading for more cryptocurrencies.

Most of the other decentralized exchanges are like Waves DEX, which can be compared to counterparty, i mean internal exchanges using proxy tokens or other processes.

NVO won't create assets.

Preview video :

That looks great. At first glance looks similar to Exodus wallet, clean and simple, just love it.
Can you share the difference with exodus wallet?

There are so many different wallets, each one provides its own features and design.
The wallet will support many features, advanced and basic features for the different users.

Finally received my token

Good luck to everybody!

Happy to hear it.

@knepala Thanks for helping cart, it is definitly what i love to see in the communities.
@cart sorry for not been available earlier.

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

That makes counterparty DEX look like amateur hour.

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto

While it is great that Counterparty is supporting trading for NVO, all you have to do is read the comments about the user experience of people trying to by your tokens to understand that Counterparty is flawed. It is extremely non-user-friendly. I for one hope that you will take that type of feedback to heart and make sure that NVO is a much more user-friendly platform. I have yet to come across any individual who has had a great experience with Counterparty, unless it the only platform that they are accustomed to using. Personally, I don't mind for now because it keeps the price of NVO low so I can continue to accumulate tokens at a low price.

I'm pretty sure that once NVO launches its platform, other sites like Bittrex, Liqui, etc. will add NVO and the price will go to the moon. That being said, please keep in mind the user experience. The demo looks great, but seems a bit laggy. I'm pretty sure that since there is still a lot of development ahead, those types of issues will be worked out. I hear a lot of complaints about Etherdelta being non-user-friendly as well. NVO needs to beat out Etherdelta and other decentralized platforms to stand alone at the top.

By the way, OpenAnx (OAX) is listed on Liqui and it's price is doing quite well. They too are building a decentralized exchange. Something tells me that they will be one of your biggest competitors.

This in indeed a very important comment. User-friendliness is non-existent in all those DEX approaches out there. It makes people shy away as they are afraid of making mistakes and losing their money. Make it user-friendly and it'll work.

Counterparty and Etheredelta are similar, they both trade assets built on a blockchain. NVO wants to allow trading of assets (counterparty, waves, ethereum ...) and coins (BTC, ETH, WAVES ...).
I totally agree that, user experience have to be the most important point to consider, however, it is not that easy to provide a technology or software that is easy to use, functional, bug free.
Some users can exchange on counterparty DEX without any problem, some others can't, it depends on what you are used to. If you trade only on centralized exchanges you will be pissed off by the high latency of counterparty DEX. If you are a decentralization or crypto addict, you will handle it.
rottenTomato

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:43:59 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:04:10 AM by rottenTomato

I figured it out. 

It was pretty easy actually....
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:20:39 AM

@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.

Listing on Bittrex is very hard now after the SEC ruling, because they're based in the US. But there are other big exchanges which are based in other countries they could contact.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

There are other alternative exchange to Bittrex. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

█████████████████████
Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

There are other alternative exchange to Bittrex. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

I mean at this point, anything is better than this horrendous counterparty, even medium sized ones; livecoin, hitbtc, nova ...etc
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.

Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.

You don't have to sweep to buy with counterparty. I bought some XCP in another exchange, made a new account with counterparty and sent them there, then bought and sent them to my original BTC address. Most convoluted process I ever had to go through just to buy some tokens lol
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:26:04 PM

https://xchain.io/asset/NVST#mempool

many unconfirmed transactions....

what to do there? they will expire automatically? or they will be confirmed next days?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:30:43 AM

I think that has already happened in the past. Not sure why they would be incentivized to provide a DEX token with liquidity. I fear they won't.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:48:09 AM

https://xchain.io/asset/NVST#mempool
many unconfirmed transactions....
There seems to be a backlog ATM, take a look here: https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin.

what to do there? they will expire automatically? or they will be confirmed next days?
Either it confirms or it starts dropping from various mempools (*expire* is kind of improper wording). After some time, if they don't succeed you can attempt to create a new transaction. Alternatively, you can try boosting them using VIA accelerator (et. al.).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eddah

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

Who should i contact in order to help me with nvo ?

I participated in the crowdsale and sent a amount of ca 1 etherum.
I have put ni my personal bitcoin address at https://nvo.io/dashboard.php.

However when i look into that address from blockchain i the red text address cant be decoded
https://blockchain.info/address/164brACZzdB6EdYUsz34wXbjwUujo7ueVs

Im wondering if i totally messed up and lost both my eth and nvo coins :S
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

Use this thread or their Slack team.

However when i look into that address from blockchain i the red text address cant be decoded

You are looking at the wrong blockchain explorer. The traditional ones can't really see what is going on. Take a look at the counterparty explorer, i.e. there you will see your tokens: https://xchain.io/address/164brACZzdB6EdYUsz34wXbjwUujo7ueVs.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eddah

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:11:50 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 09:34:56 PM by eddah

Use this thread or their Slack team.

You are looking at the wrong blockchain explorer. The traditional ones can't really see what is going on. Take a look at the counterparty explorer, i.e. there you will see your tokens: https://xchain.io/address/164brACZzdB6EdYUsz34wXbjwUujo7ueVs.

Thank you for your quick reply.
How do i access this NVST coins  ?
I dont seem to have a specific wallet or special personal key so i can move around those coins, i think i messed up on the crowdsale and give a bitcoin address that i dont seem to find personally.

However i have saved the private key from the NVO crowdsale site, does this mean i can acess my coins somehow?
tofm2

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

Hello, what are the news ??
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

Binance is the exchange to get listed on. It was just announced that OpenAnx, another decentralized exchange, is going to be listed on there and it tripled in one day and still going up. Every crypto that announced that they will be listed on Binance has at least tripled. Why bother with Bittrex, when there's Binance?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
ry474k3

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

They have 7 million usd and more from bitcoin crash shitcoin to do whatever they want and cant even bribe shittrex for a listing.Shittrex and livecoin will list any shitcoin for 3btc or 10k usd.FACT!
saiscoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Theres so many i think i will focus on 0x instead. The whole concept seems like it might pop first.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: