Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
1Hakuba

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

How much of POS block reward for Dnotes 2.0 goes toward the development of the currency?  Is there a mechanism in the new coin to ensure that devs and or Dnotes Global gets residual income from the blockchain?  Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

How much of POS block reward for Dnotes 2.0 goes toward the development of the currency?  Is there a mechanism in the new coin to ensure that devs and or Dnotes Global gets residual income from the blockchain?  Thanks.

Thank you, 1Hakuba. That is a great question. I will give you a general answer that is subject to change depending on final legal guidance. We have finalized our selection for a law firm to assist and guide us in our funding endeavor utilizing Reg. A+ Mini IPO under Title IV Tier 2. This will enable DNotes Global, Inc. to be legally qualified under SEC rules to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors. Under Reg A+ Tier 2, we can conduct general solicitation and worldwide marketing and not required to file state registration. Together with the launching of DNotes 2.0, this will be a game-changer for DNotes. I strongly urge our community read up on Reg. A+ mini IPO and watch some of Laura Anthony's Youtube videos on that subject. She is our lead legal counsel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1I9uVX9qs

Personally, I am convinced that she is the best for this project. As you may know, I am always committed to be the best in class. It is never easy or quick but the right way to succeed over the long-term. Sometime, it can also be expensive. The entire project is estimated to cost $500,000, including auditing and marketing.  

Now, to answer your question, based on our current thoughts (subject to change), at the launch of DNotes 2.0 an amount equal to the then current supply of DNotes plus 10,000,000 additional Notes will be mined for the 1:1 coin swap. The 10,000,000 DNotes will be gifted to DNotes Global, Inc. for its support of DNotes, including software development. Ideally, the staking reward and the CRISP reward from the 10,000,000 DNotes will be sufficient to fund ongoing development, and, therefore, sustainable.

As the value of DNotes appreciates it also contributes to the underlining value of DNotes Global. As you may know, DNotes the currency owns 25% of DNotes Global, Inc. as a for profit company, incorporated in the State of Delaware. Over the long-term, all our projects, including blockchain and consulting projects are based on viable business models - it must be profitable and sustainable.  I hope this sufficiently answered your question.

2018 will be a very exiting year for DNotes. We are uniquely different from our industry peers. Our next biggest challenge is get the words out.  It has been a long time coming. Very exciting time ahead. This train is about to take off. For those who are new, start reading up about DNotes. The DNotes Story is a BIG BOLD project of global scale.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Really nice article on the gender problem in Crypto. Particularly relevant to this board, given CryptoMoms.

Weirdly enough I've never had any major issues with being a woman in this industry. It's very possible that it was fortuitous that I picked a gender-neutral moniker for this forum. I've had lots of people assume I was male (calling me "mate," referring to me as "he," etc.) and I haven't made a point to correct them. I've also never yet attended any sort of actual event in this industry where real people get together. I guess I love the part where you don't have to dress up and go anywhere, but can comfortably do your trading, forum chatting, networking, etc., all from the comfort of your own home, and often with a baby on the lap. In that sense, this is probably the most mom-friendly industry I've ever worked in!

Thanks wiser for your perspective. The only time I consider gender when interacting online is when I have to choose between a male or female pronoun. I really believe English would benefit from a gender-neutral second-person pair of pronouns for objective and subjective roles. I've never been able to guess gender by the quality or informativeness of posts. I think if I've got any chance of guessing anything, it is age / maturity. And those two don't always correspond.

What I do believe in very strongly is a term I call "social filters". This is where the nature of some activity or gathering attracts some people, and repels others. Inevitably the group will share some common traits, behaviours, interests, skills, and often culture or beliefs. The narrower the group or activity is, the stronger the social filter, and the more defined these similarities are. My experience is that when such a group only meets physically, and where the natural filter has a strong gender bias, the minority gender becomes less interested in attending and this multiplies the effect over time until the group is almost exclusively one gender. I think this is because gender is instantly visible in most cases.

For aspects that are not instantly visible, such as belief systems, the social filter effect remains the same, but there is no multiplying effect of people leaving because they are the minority. So in a group of poets that regularly met for years, conversation might one day reveal that the majority are Buddhists, and there are only a few agnostic or Christian members. Had people been wearing clothes to signify their religion, I believe over the preceding few years, those other religious minorities would have reduced in or completely left the group.

This is one of the things that I really like about the Internet. It enables people to participate in forums without providing any of the information points used to discriminate whether that be a conscious or subconscious process. I am never bothered when I discover someone has chosen a moniker or avatar that completely misrepresents their gender or other personal information. And because of this, I ignore as best I can information that is implied by monikers and avatars.

This information neutrality that comes automatically with online activity is why I get confused with comments about gender exclusion or bias in online communities. I understand that higher profile figures may find it harder to suppress information like their gender, but by then, aren't they already entrenched in the community? So my feeling, naive as it likely is, thinks that the imbalance of gender participation in cryptocurrency is caused by what attracts genders to the industry. Certainly some of this might be the cascade effect of men in the industry talking shop with other men more than women, and less women currently in a position to attract more women by talking shop. But I also feel there is truth to the theories that the feeder industries of fintech and software developers are already heavily gender biased. Maybe even all of those male taxi drivers are having some effect, though in my opinion they chat regardless of gender.

So while I'd like to see every cryptocurrency forum be as welcoming as the DNotes thread, I think a lot more is required to obtain the gender balance the future of cryptocurrency needs. Where any industry is underrepresented by a gender, I believe there is a lot of value in establishing and supporting minority-gender networking opportunities and professional organisations. I believe these opportunities already exist in both the fintech and software professions. So my recommendation is for the cryptocurrency community to actively reach out to these minority-gender groups and offer information sessions and presentations on the cryptocurrency industry. This could be incredibly effective if the numbers are close to what I suspect.

Lets assume for the sake of simple mathematics that 1 in 20 people in fintech and software are women. And lets say 1 in 1,000 people in these industries are as familiar with cryptocurrency as people would be after attending three presentations on the subject. Then let's say that half of the women in these industries are members of a gender-minority networking group and attend cryptocurrency information sessions. Lets also assume that the combined industry members totals 1,000,000 people. Then, after three cryptocurrency sessions I think the following formula would be correct:

Before:
Men in industry =  950,000
Women in industry = 50,000

Men understand CC =  950
Women understand CC = 50

After:
Men understand CC =                     950
Women understand CC = 50,000 x 50% = 25,000

Suddenly after providing information sessions to the minority group, it outnumbers the previous majority by 25:1

Certainly my figures are not at all accurate, but this does represent how the principle of targeting the support groups for minorities can have a significant effect when the information being provided is generally not well understood.

Thanks TimMarsh, again great conversation. That could be a highly effective approach to getting everyone involved. I'd venture to say people in our industry are highly invested in the idea of cryptocurrency and should make for an easy conversation starter. A campaign to promote 'spreading the word', seems like it could be effective.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

How much of POS block reward for Dnotes 2.0 goes toward the development of the currency?  Is there a mechanism in the new coin to ensure that devs and or Dnotes Global gets residual income from the blockchain?  Thanks.

Thank you, 1Hakuba. That is a great question. I will give you a general answer that is subject to change depending on final legal guidance. We have finalized our selection for a law firm to assist and guide us in our funding endeavor utilizing Reg. A+ Mini IPO under Title IV Tier 2. This will enable DNotes Global, Inc. to be legally qualified under SEC rules to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors. Under Reg A+ Tier 2, we can conduct general solicitation and worldwide marketing and not required to file state registration. Together with the launching of DNotes 2.0, this will be a game-changer for DNotes. I strongly urge our community read up on Reg. A+ mini IPO and watch some of Laura Anthony's Youtube videos on that subject. She is our lead legal counsel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1I9uVX9qs

Personally, I am convinced that she is the best for this project. As you may know, I am always committed to be the best in class. It is never easy or quick but the right way to succeed over the long-term. Sometime, it can also be expensive. The entire project is estimated to cost $500,000, including auditing and marketing.  

Now, to answer your question, based on our current thoughts (subject to change), at the launch of DNotes 2.0 an amount equal to the then current supply of DNotes plus 10,000,000 additional Notes will be mined for the 1:1 coin swap. The 10,000,000 DNotes will be gifted to DNotes Global, Inc. for its support of DNotes, including software development. Ideally, the staking reward and the CRISP reward from the 10,000,000 DNotes will be sufficient to fund ongoing development, and, therefore, sustainable.

As the value of DNotes appreciates it also contributes to the underlining value of DNotes Global. As you may know, DNotes the currency owns 25% of DNotes Global, Inc. as a for profit company, incorporated in the State of Delaware. Over the long-term, all our projects, including blockchain and consulting projects are based on viable business models - it must be profitable and sustainable.  I hope this sufficiently answered your question.

2018 will be a very exiting year for DNotes. We are uniquely different from our industry peers. Our next biggest challenge is get the words out.  It has been a long time coming. Very exciting time ahead. This train is about to take off. For those who are new, start reading up about DNotes. The DNotes Story is a BIG BOLD project of global scale.

In my first 5 minutes of looking into Reg. A+ mini IPO, I came across this:

Cision® And Crowdfundx To Host Reg A+ IPO Virtual Investor Conference On December 13

"Since launching the Virtual Investor Conference series in 2010, we have introduced over 700 companies to our growing community of 45,000 investors.  We are excited to partner with CrowdfundX for our second investor conference focused on educating investors about Reg A+ opportunities and providing a platform for investors to engage with the founders of these high growth companies seeking equity capital," said John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services at Cision.

"Self-directed retail investors have demonstrated a strong demand for learning about and investing in Reg A+ deals," said Darren Marble, CEO, CrowdfundX. "It is our responsibility to educate investors on the risks and opportunities associated with investing in mini-IPOs, or buying their stock in the aftermarket. Retail investor participation represents the single most important growth factor in the industry, and we could not be more excited to partner with Cision on this timely conference."   

"Reg A+ democratizes the investment process by allowing individual investors to invest alongside institutional and high-net-worth investors," said Sanford. "With Reg A+, companies now have the ability to directly engage with their community and create long-term shareholder relationships and value. OTC Markets Group is committed to making the Reg A+ process as efficient and transparent as possible by providing dealer-driven liquidity, streamlining the regulatory process for companies and distributing information to investors."

"This event will help create a clear understanding of the mindset of Wall Street and how to integrate the crowd into a methodology to create a successful offering," stated Mark Elenowitz, CEO of TriPoint Global Equities/BANQ®

full article -  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cision-crowdfundx-host-reg-ipo-133500436.htm

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:00 PM

Any chance of getting the Pool back online? Been out since yesterday evening at least.. Thx!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

Any chance of getting the Pool back online? Been out since yesterday evening at least.. Thx!

Thanks RJF, checking into it.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:16:35 AM

In my first 5 minutes of looking into Reg. A+ mini IPO, I came across this:

Cision® And Crowdfundx To Host Reg A+ IPO Virtual Investor Conference On December 13

"Since launching the Virtual Investor Conference series in 2010, we have introduced over 700 companies to our growing community of 45,000 investors.  We are excited to partner with CrowdfundX for our second investor conference focused on educating investors about Reg A+ opportunities and providing a platform for investors to engage with the founders of these high growth companies seeking equity capital," said John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services at Cision.

"Self-directed retail investors have demonstrated a strong demand for learning about and investing in Reg A+ deals," said Darren Marble, CEO, CrowdfundX. "It is our responsibility to educate investors on the risks and opportunities associated with investing in mini-IPOs, or buying their stock in the aftermarket. Retail investor participation represents the single most important growth factor in the industry, and we could not be more excited to partner with Cision on this timely conference."   

"Reg A+ democratizes the investment process by allowing individual investors to invest alongside institutional and high-net-worth investors," said Sanford. "With Reg A+, companies now have the ability to directly engage with their community and create long-term shareholder relationships and value. OTC Markets Group is committed to making the Reg A+ process as efficient and transparent as possible by providing dealer-driven liquidity, streamlining the regulatory process for companies and distributing information to investors."

"This event will help create a clear understanding of the mindset of Wall Street and how to integrate the crowd into a methodology to create a successful offering," stated Mark Elenowitz, CEO of TriPoint Global Equities/BANQ®

full article -  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cision-crowdfundx-host-reg-ipo-133500436.htm

Thank you, Chase. The actual number of companies that has successfully launched a Reg. A+ mini IPO is quite small - in the hundreds. I believe that it will become quite popular. Most of the companies are quite well established. DNotes Global, inc. is a rare case. In reality we have been preparing for it for a few years. The book and NextGenVC are very important to the valuation equation. Given the state of ICOs and our commitment in building a trusted brand will definitely play out to our advantage. I believe that cross ownership will be another important factor. We are uniquely positioned to offer the best of both worlds. Smart investors will have the opportunity to invest in digital currency (DNotes) and invest in a company's share (DNotes Global, Inc.) and benefit from a double play of two worlds - decentralized and centralized. I believe that what we are attempting is quite historic and news worthy.

In effect, we are creating a new business model for our industry to follow. As I have said before, we are building far more that just DNotes the digital currency. It is a fully integrated ecosystem to engage corporation and the common men and women, with the ultimate goal of gaining global mainstream acceptance.

BTW, I had a great conversation with Denver Dan today. It is always rewarding for me to meet our supporters over a lengthy and substantive discussion. Thank you Dan for the opportunity.

TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:30:33 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:01:22 AM by TimMarsh

Smoothing the Market Price of DNotes
Edited to correct an assumption that I had made in my original post. I had assumed Dnotes Global Inc own the DNotes that guarantee the funds in DNotes vault. This is not the case, and it is a reflection on the support this currency has earned that these funds are made available by supporters.
I recently read that Steam will be dropping bitcoin as a payment option. The article cited both the price volatility and the transaction fees. "Steam had been using Atlanta-based BitPay to process the bitcoin payments." And BitPay are still working on solutions to overcome problems caused by fee volatility.
https://www.pcmag.com/news/357797/steams-drops-bitcoin-as-payment-option-citing-price-surges

For a long time now, DNotes Global Inc. have recognised the requirement for stability in DNotes price and transaction fees. Then recently Alan revealed they are considering 'post-mining' 10,000,000 DNotes2.0.
Now, to answer your question, based on our current thoughts (subject to change), at the launch of DNotes 2.0 an amount equal to the then current supply of DNotes plus 10,000,000 additional Notes will be mined for the 1:1 coin swap.

Adding the post-mine to the current amount of existing DNotes brings the total amount of DNotes2.0 planned for the swap to 139,681,000 or so. This would mean that DNotes Global Inc. would hold approximately 7% of all existing DNotes2.0.

The value of a cryptocurrency is not based on the average of what all holders think it is worth at the time or going to be worth when they need to sell it. It is based on what the few people who want to sell at the time think it is worth, when agreeing with the few who want to buy. So in DNotes' case, the current price over the last day has been determined by the transaction of only 570,000 DNotes. Or less than half a percent of the total DNotes in circulation.

So if half a percent of all DNotes sets the market price, and DNotes Global Inc. holds about 7% of all DNotes, then it is possible for them to buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is high so that the market price remains more stable. And doing this would be profitable as well. If this process was automated to respond to market fluctuations, the result could be a very stable price that encourages long-term investment, and discourages short-term speculation. This price stability would then make DNotes more functional for daily use, and this would increase its real value.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:58:36 AM

The more I know about cryptos the more I am coming to appreciate what an ingenious project DNotes is. I think Alan Yong is doing all the right things from a business perspective. Circumventing the whole ICO way to raise funds is also very smart. I'm not totally against ICOs, per se, but I see good reasons why it's to DNotes' advantage to not ever go there.

Price stability on DNotes, especially if coupled with a smooth direct crypto to fiat gateway, will be huge. Case in point: today I sold a portion of one of the coins I hold at a high for Bitcoin. Then I converted the Bitcoin for USD. This particular trade worked out well for me as I managed to catch both the coin and Bitcoin very close to their highs. However, with Bitcoin rising or falling by more than a thousand dollars in one day, it would have been very easy to have gotten caught in a rapidly falling market while still in Bitcoin. That actually happened a few months ago and I ended up having to hold onto the BTC for a month until its price came back up.

This sort of high stakes three way trading game that I'm forced to play each time I want to cash out some of my cryptowealth for USD (say to pay bills or go Christmas shopping) is fine for me because I come in with plenty of experience (I've been in this space since March of 2013 and have had lots of practice), but is absolutely insane for a newbie. And if all you want to do is make an exchange, you could easily lose several hundred dollars worth in a matter of minutes or hours. That's not going to work for the general public.

If a coin can hold its value steady relative to USD (steady and gradually rising), and smoothly transition from crypto to USD without having to go through other intermediaries (like Bitcoin or Ethereum), it's going to be ripe for mass adoption. In fact, when the coin pulls that off, there won't be so much need to even use the crypto to fiat gateway because so many other businesses will be OK accepting that coin in payment for goods and services. The next step after that, of course, would be for the coin to have a price that is even more stable and less volatile than USD. Then it can have a stabilizing effect on USD and other fiat currencies.

I'm really looking forward to 2018 in terms of DNotes!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

Hi Tim (Marsh). Your last post is not accurate. Please make the adjustment as appropriate.

As of today, DNotes Global, Inc. does not own any DNotes. The Guarantee Funds for DNotesVault are voluntary commitments from many DNotes supporters who strongly believe in DNotes and pledged their DNotes as a collateral against potential lose of account-holders' funds. For convenience, we posted addresses with the largest amount first, with more as standby. The vast majority of the DNotes are purchased at market price. Every single DNotes I owed is purchased, paid in full, and bought from an exchange that listed DNotes. I am certain that DNotesVault is a unique breed in our industry. No one else has gone to this length for the convenience and security of their stakeholders. Here is another case in point, "We are committed to do the right things that others will not do so that one day we are in the position to do things that others cannot do." That is a strategic advantage payable over the long-term.

For all practical purposes, we are mindful that the guarantee fund is not sustainable forever. There will come a time that we will run out of DNotes to match at the ratio of 1:1. At some point in the future, there will be an adjustment with plenty of notice before any implementation of the new policies. It is logical to assume that the accounts would be insured, instead, one day
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:02:15 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 03:52:30 PM by DNotes

No response yet, he is usually pretty quick to respond, so I would assume he may be away from his desk. I will let you know as soon as I get a response.

Edit: He just got back to me, should be fixed soon.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

The more I know about cryptos the more I am coming to appreciate what an ingenious project DNotes is. I think Alan Yong is doing all the right things from a business perspective. Circumventing the whole ICO way to raise funds is also very smart. I'm not totally against ICOs, per se, but I see good reasons why it's to DNotes' advantage to not ever go there.

Price stability on DNotes, especially if coupled with a smooth direct crypto to fiat gateway, will be huge. Case in point: today I sold a portion of one of the coins I hold at a high for Bitcoin. Then I converted the Bitcoin for USD. This particular trade worked out well for me as I managed to catch both the coin and Bitcoin very close to their highs. However, with Bitcoin rising or falling by more than a thousand dollars in one day, it would have been very easy to have gotten caught in a rapidly falling market while still in Bitcoin. That actually happened a few months ago and I ended up having to hold onto the BTC for a month until its price came back up.

This sort of high stakes three way trading game that I'm forced to play each time I want to cash out some of my cryptowealth for USD (say to pay bills or go Christmas shopping) is fine for me because I come in with plenty of experience (I've been in this space since March of 2013 and have had lots of practice), but is absolutely insane for a newbie. And if all you want to do is make an exchange, you could easily lose several hundred dollars worth in a matter of minutes or hours. That's not going to work for the general public.

If a coin can hold its value steady relative to USD (steady and gradually rising), and smoothly transition from crypto to USD without having to go through other intermediaries (like Bitcoin or Ethereum), it's going to be ripe for mass adoption. In fact, when the coin pulls that off, there won't be so much need to even use the crypto to fiat gateway because so many other businesses will be OK accepting that coin in payment for goods and services. The next step after that, of course, would be for the coin to have a price that is even more stable and less volatile than USD. Then it can have a stabilizing effect on USD and other fiat currencies.

I'm really looking forward to 2018 in terms of DNotes!

Thank you, wiser, for your strong vote of confidence, “The more I know about cryptos the more I am coming to appreciate what an ingenious project DNotes is. I think Alan Yong is doing all the right things from a business perspective.”

I am humbled, but I do agree with you that the DNotes project is ingenious. It is complex and massive; primed for global scale and incorporated with multiple winning strategies that will go a long way towards the long-term success of DNotes – the digital currency.

If everything goes as planned, together, we could change the world and make it slightly better for those who are not yet wealthy. At a minimum, we will leave a positive impact that trust, respect, and integrity still matter.  The book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.” Is our blueprint. We follow the teachings from the book religiously. Chapter 15 is about “The DNotes Story”: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

DNotes, with the help of DNotes Global, is about solving many problems and overcoming many challenges born out of the new decentralized world. The introduction of Bitcoin in 2009 created a new paradigm - a new asset class, decentralized issuance of currencies, and the ingenious underpinning blockchain technologies.

I truly believe, since the launch of DNotes almost four year ago, that we are witnessing the greatest technology revolution since the Internet. It will no doubt be bigger and more far-reaching than anything we have witnessed. As a participant, to be impactful, we must be able to see the big picture and clearly chart our long-term vision deep into the future. That vision must be clearly articulated, in a consistent manner so that others can understand enough to buy in and support our worthy cause.

The many problems confronting our industry are obvious. Anyone, with some efforts, can list a handful. But the solutions to overcome those problems are too costly, time consuming, and too overwhelming for most. Consequently, it is easier to ignore them and join the crowd to exploit short-term gain where possible. There is nothing wrong with that beyond the fact that those inherent problems remained ignored, and unsolved.

However, DNotes believes that there are bigger opportunities if we can correctly identify the big problems and focus in solving some of those problems. (As a rule – the bigger the problem – bigger the reward for the right solution). Keep this in mind and you will find it easier to understand why we are doing what we are doing.

I wouldn’t attempt to go into details, with a full schedule today. However, I do agree with you that the high volatility, navigation challenges, and transaction complexity are “absolutely insane for a newbie.” They are often difficult and frustrating even for those with years of experience. As they are, mass acceptance of digital currency is remote.

Our solution is to build a totally integrated and complete system, with different subsystem solving specific problems. The ideal solution is one that is frictionless to the user at higher efficiency, more secured, and lower cost than using paper (fiat) money. Additionally, the value of DNotes, after adjusting to new realities, must be sufficiently stable, with increasing appreciation to reflect new shareholder value created in conjunction with our ecosystem, including DNotes Global.

Those who are interested to learn more about why “system thinking” matters, please read Chapter 3 of my book – “A System Approach.” Feel free to ask any questions. https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

BTW, I had a great conversation with Denver Dan today. It is always rewarding for me to meet our supporters over a lengthy and substantive discussion. Thank you Dan for the opportunity.

Alan, It was great speaking with you as well.  Hearing the passion in your voice, and the 100% commitment you have to this project, has me more excited then ever.  This vision and the team behind it, has what it takes to make DNotes a leading block chain platform.  The foundation laid up to this point, has made the timing for the launch of Dnotes 2.0 perfect.  I am honored and proud to be part of this community, and has my full support in whatever ways possible I can help.     
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

No response yet, he is usually pretty quick to respond, so I would assume he may be away from his desk. I will let you know as soon as I get a response.

Edit: He just got back to me, should be fixed soon.

Just checked and the DNotesPool.com is back up and running.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

Coinbase Takes No. 1 Spot on Apple’s App Store

https://dcebrief.com/coinbase-takes-no-1-spot-on-apples-app-store/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:16 AM

Alan, It was great speaking with you as well.  Hearing the passion in your voice, and the 100% commitment you have to this project, has me more excited then ever.  This vision and the team behind it, has what it takes to make DNotes a leading block chain platform.  The foundation laid up to this point, has made the timing for the launch of Dnotes 2.0 perfect.  I am honored and proud to be part of this community, and has my full support in whatever ways possible I can help.    

Thank you, Dan. We appreciate your support very much. You are correct that as things are turning out the timing for the launch of DNotes 2.0 in February 2018 is perfect.
I have made a commitment to engage Laura Anthony of Legal & Compliance, LLC to be our legal counsel to assist and advise us in DNotes Global’s A+ mini IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and nonaccredited investors worldwide. We are estimating that our total cost for this project, including PR campaign, will be in the neighborhood $300,000 to $500,000. I strongly encourage our community gain a better understanding of A+ mini IPO. Here is a good starting point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3pXCtoUHs

Based on our business model and the way we are going to structure our offerings, this could be a historic event and a model for our industry to follow.

We will be in a great position to assist DNotes to become an innovative technology leader in our industry. Additionally, it will enable DNotes NextGenVC to do some amazing work in assisting small to mid-sized companies in various ways.

Our fully integrated ecosystem will propel both DNotes and DNotes Global to the next level thereby providing meaningful intrinsic value in support of our digital currency. Yes, everything will be done legally with the blessing of SEC.

To that extent, Dan, I am delighted that you can join our team. Welcome aboard.  
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Did quite a bit of recording the last couple days for the Four Pillars book video series. We are now recorded up to Chapter 12, it may take a bit to get them all up.

Chapter 7 - Organizational Structure and Process

DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:23:08 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:10:44 AM by DNotesEDU

Key Points: How Normal People Get Involved in Cryptocurrency

https://dnotesedu.com/2017/12/key-points-how-normal-people-get-involved-in-cryptocurrency/
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:53:37 AM

Did quite a bit of recording the last couple days for the Four Pillars book video series. We are now recorded up to Chapter 12, it may take a bit to get them all up.

Chapter 7 - Organizational Structure and Process

Great work on this, the Four Pillars video library is really coming together. In a few years many new entrepreneurs will be very thankful that they got the opportunity to receive all this crucial information for free.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:06:31 AM

Key Points : How Normal People Get Involved in Cryptocurrency

https://dnotesedu.com/2017/12/key-points-how-normal-people-get-involved-in-cryptocurrency/

That is a great article. I'm going to share it. Earning one's way into cryptocurrencies is largely how I did it for myself Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: