Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
sasha.new

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:16:33 PM

And in case you don't knew yet:

I do partial "refunds" on a case-by-case basis (it's more like a donation for people with weak hands that can't wait for NIM to moon).
All I need from you is:
a) The ETH address you used during token sale
b) The NIM address you used to receive your activated token sale funds.
c) A message signed using the key from the NIM address in b) claiming a refund
This is to verify your claim, i.e. that you really invested in the token sale and successfully activated your funds.

This opportunity is open for sasha.new, nimiqshitcoin, andrewjaxx, Scamiq, john.btc and all the others that complained about the "scam".

I have posted a screenshot that you are a scammer who cannot be taken seriously for any kind of refund 1 : 1! I want a full refund 1:1 or from the team and not from a scammer like you who is impersonating the team
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:06:54 AM

@norma the project is dead just take it and move on. Norma is just a german guy friend with two of the developers (probably a sockpuppet account of Marvin as he knows perfectly the code. Also Robin Linus questioned the account of norma) and always he is trying to bring their statements as facts and answers. Their statements are shit. They never explained where and what is the square foot size of the land. Initially, they claimed that the investment is a property (mansion) and then they switched their story with a land investment. Moreover, it is obviously from ruslanburg user that the Nimiq campus is built in the SkyLoft property and not in a separate land as they claimed. So, SkyLoft, Elion Chin is laundering Nimiq Foundation money.
F2b

Activity: 2113
Merit: 911

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

I have posted a screenshot that you are a scammer who cannot be taken seriously for any kind of refund 1 : 1! I want a full refund 1:1 or from the team and not from a scammer like you who is impersonating the team
So you are meaning the team members are not scammers. Great to see you admit it!
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

So you are meaning the team members are not scammers. Great to see you admit it!

No. I did not say that. I said that norma is a scammer who is impersonating the team. It is very probably as nimiqshitcoin mentioned that norma to be a sockpuppet of Marvin.  I did say that I want a full 1:1 refund directly from the team who is responsible for the project funds and the ICO and not from a sockpuppet account like norma. Moreover, norma was joking that on telegram that he is just trolling us on bitcointalk. I posted before a screenshot of the conversation of sockpuppet norma where he stated that "I am trolling back on bitcointalk". This doesn't mean that nimiq is not a scam project, in fact, nimiq is a scam which lost all the money from the ICO investors and now they are laundering the money for their own interests and gains.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

The project is full of scammers and sockpuppets. Even Robin Linus confirmed that the project is using multiple sockpuppet and fake accounts to impose the views of the team in order to scam all the funds. This is the reason why we don't see many "official" messages from the project scam members, while we see "passionate" anonymous members discussing on discord and telegram and always taking for granted the directions imposed by the "foundation". Their discord and telegram groups seem to be moderated by a Pyongyang government alike and not by an "open source foundation".
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

Howdy, scamiq. How's going on with the scam nimiq? I didn't follow up the news from the scam lately. I got some stuff to do for work and before going to bed I decided to open the bitcointalk to see the status of the scamiq project. For me it looks like a dead project and some impersonators are trying to convince others that we are wrong and that it is our fault we lost -99% of the money investing into scamiq. The most annonying thing behind this project is their attitude towards us criticizing us that it is our own fault we invested into this scam. NO! It is not our fault! It is nimiq foundation's fault that they turned this ico funding into a complete disaster. If they do believe into this project they should never receive monetary compensation from the 12 million dollars ico investment for paying themselves. There are some rumors that multiple members acquired expensive mansions in Germany and Costa Rica with the ICO money that was laundered through their generous salaries and bonuses. The rumors were confirmed by insiders on Reddit who also posted photos of the "great nimiq campus" which is composed of three cheap tents which literally are worth less than a thousand dollar. The project didn't do anything and nobody does anything interesting for it. Also, I have read from multiple whistleblowers that their "great code" is just a dream and instead their code is shit as hell and nobody likes to touch it.

https://i.imgur.com/hMbgmJq.png

To back up this statement, their github main repository is literally dead as no developer has touched the github for some long time, but they have a $200,000+ salary for coding. Poor developers  Cry Cry
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:44:49 PM

No. I did not say that. I said that norma is a scammer who is impersonating the team. It is very probably as nimiqshitcoin mentioned that norma to be a sockpuppet of Marvin.  I did say that I want a full 1:1 refund directly from the team who is responsible for the project funds and the ICO and not from a sockpuppet account like norma. Moreover, norma was joking that on telegram that he is just trolling us on bitcointalk. I posted before a screenshot of the conversation of sockpuppet norma where he stated that "I am trolling back on bitcointalk".

This might all be true, but there is nothing that you can loose by providing the requested proof to me or to the public. That's like writing your BTC address to the public: the only thing people can do with that is send you funds. So if you would like to have a refund (from me or anybody else) provide the proof or shut up.

in fact, nimiq is a scam which lost all the money from the ICO investors and now they are laundering the money for their own interests and gains.

This can not be a fact because it is a contradicting statement and thus false no matter what: You can not launder money that you lost, if Nimiq lost all their funds there is nothing they can launder for their own interests.

If you describe contradicting statements as a fact, you are either a liar or insane. That is a fact.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:51:02 PM

My phone started to buzz. A new discussion on discord was started by Robin Linus demanding his 1/3 of the funds.

symphonyToday at 4:49 PM
Robin Linus is behind all this FUD simply because the team is not honoring their agreement with 1/3 of the funds to be managed by Robin for an independent blockchain research

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glenn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Today at 4:49 PM
So you are Robin Linus?

symphonyToday at 4:50 PM
gotcha :wink:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glenn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Today at 4:50 PM
@RichyBC What do you want to do here?

symphonyToday at 4:51 PM
I want the agreement to be fulfilled as they  promised 6 months ago.

SymphonysToday at 4:51 PM
Hello brother

symphonyToday at 4:51 PM
1/3 of the funds should be assigned to a separate board in order to commit an independent blockchain research

SymphonysToday at 4:51 PM
This is not the way
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glenn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Today at 4:51 PM
Please provide some proof of who you are. If you are Robin Linus, please note that your main account has not been banned.

RichyBCToday at 4:52 PM
Symphony joined today, immediately started spreading non-factual complains (again) and is trying to impersonate a mod.

symphonyToday at 4:52 PM
Being the founder of this project, I don't think it is necessary for a PR stunt to prove myself being Robin Linus
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glenn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Today at 4:52 PM
Good for you.

RichyBCToday at 4:53 PM
I'd say ban to any user who just joins to FUD. They are not real users of course.

symphonyToday at 4:53 PM
hi Richy! :heart:
yea sure Richy! I am not a real user. I am a zombie :wink:
i am a dead man walking on discord :muscle:
GlennToday at 4:54 PM
http://www.schizophrenia.com/help/Schizanon.html

symphonyToday at 4:55 PM
I am doing all this because they are not fulfilling their signed agreement that 1/3 of the remaining funds to be assigned to a separate blockchain research. Moreover, I already started as promised a UTXO blockchain development from scratch on my github account. That research for the moment is named TreeCoin

LTD | SushiPool.comToday at 4:55 PM
Can we just forward all the FUD into their on channel, thus creating an echo-chamber of pure lies :thinking:

GlennToday at 4:55 PM
That's the plan I think

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 4:55 PM
@symphony I think you need to seek professional help. You're spending a lot of time on creating new accounts and such.  Time which could be used wisely, like creating apps or websites or other stuff

symphonyToday at 4:55 PM
I don't get why @Glenn you hate me so much?

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 4:56 PM
because you already got 3 bans today

SymphonysToday at 4:56 PM
Yeah @Glenn wtf dude

GlennToday at 4:56 PM
I'm just a bad person.

symphonyToday at 4:56 PM
none of these couldn't be done without the ICO. I am the person who invited Philipp and all others to join the project. Nimiq without me couldn't been born.

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 4:57 PM
The only thing Robin needed funds for is to buy more weed and cocaine

symphonyToday at 4:57 PM
No. I am sober for more than 6 months
I just want to save the project from turning into a scam

So it wasn't just weed

SymphonysToday at 4:57 PM
No I'm not

But also cocaine
Thanks for confirming @symphony

SymphonysToday at 4:58 PM
Tbh all I really like doing is reading

symphonyToday at 4:58 PM
The project is going into a wrong direction. My only hope is to save the project from am imminent self-destruction

LTD | SushiPool.comToday at 4:58 PM
Can we please drain the swamp, current levels of FUD are over 9000 :grin:

SymphonysToday at 4:58 PM
No, I'm holding the self destruct button
I am the swamp

symphonyToday at 4:59 PM
@LTD | SushiPool.com i always discussed with the "team nimiq" to pay community developers and they always refused that. This is main reason why most of the developers and community already left.

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 4:59 PM
:joy:

symphonyToday at 5:03 PM
The thing is that the project is not moving forward into a good direction

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 5:03 PM
I think it does

symphonyToday at 5:03 PM
Slow progress had been done in the last 8 months since I moved

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 5:03 PM
They have done a lot while you're we're smoking pot and powdering your nose @symphony

SymphonysToday at 5:03 PM
But I have no evidence to back my claim

symphonyToday at 5:04 PM
no, there hasn't been much progress achieved since the time i moved

SymphonysToday at 5:04 PM
And I've made no progress :joy:

LTD | SushiPool.comToday at 5:05 PM
It’s a waste of time to even enter in any discussion when we don’t know who’s really behind @symphony, could be a troll for all we know.

symphonyToday at 5:06 PM
I said above, that it was always me, Robin Linus

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 5:06 PM
@symphony can you please do a video chat with me to confirm it?

GlennToday at 5:07 PM
https://tenor.com/view/cheese-smile-camera-video-ahh-gif-5502149

RichyBCToday at 5:07 PM
@symphony if you are indeed Robin, why don't you use your usual account?

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 5:07 PM
@Glenn i expected a rick roll :joy:

RichyBCToday at 5:07 PM
For me this is another user just impersonating a moderator.

symphonyToday at 5:07 PM
to annoy you Richy and others :heart:

SymphonysToday at 5:08 PM
Annnnnd

LTD | SushiPool.comToday at 5:08 PM
@RichyBC bring the ban hammer?

RichyBCToday at 5:08 PM
He claims to be a zombie
He is not. At least not yet.

brantje | SushiPool.comToday at 5:12 PM
ahh much better, thanks @RichyBC

RichyBCToday at 5:20 PM
Thanks. Is an idea I got from another project and that could be useful.
I accept suggestions and critics from other users. Maybe is a good idea, maybe is not. Right now is just a test :smiley:

ThomasToday at 5:31 PM
I think it would be better to ignor comments regarding Robin in general. It is just a source of new fud. And this is not fair towards Robin personally.

GlennToday at 5:33 PM
Agreed

Robin 🎭Today at 5:38 PM
this is going out of control https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.2000

SymphonysToday at 5:43 PM
Only thing going out of control is their minds Welcome, symphony. We were expecting you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Woops

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glenn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Today at 5:44 PM
ha terrible copy and paste fail
brilliant

SymphonysToday at 5:44 PM
I'm so rekt
Goddammit so hard to copy pasta discord messages on a phone

Robin 🎭Today at 5:45 PM
I miss this Robin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU2qfK7SD_M
john.btc

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:28:53 PM

These guys are sick! They created a group named: "zombieland" and everybody who is asking something about their project is automatically moved in the "zombieland" group
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:38:01 AM

The day is moving on. They just released another video proving that the project is a scam. They are just laundering the ICO money through their own salaries. They never purchased any land or villa in Costa Rica. Most probably the 1.1 million dollars were given directly to Elion Chin the "investor" through one of his real estate company sockpuppet, and the rest of the money is just split between Philipp, Pascal, and Richy. The scam is soo big that Philipp and the rest of the team is scamming even Robin Linus, the founder of the project. The project is literally dead. They are "working", but their github activity is almost nonexistent and dead. The project is just a big black hole for the ICO money.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:15:28 AM

Fuck! I knew I shouldn't have trusted these Germans. Now I know what scammers look like.

Nimiqshitcoin, if that can all really be proven, then we should have a good case for clawing back the money.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:57:12 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 03:17:11 PM by coinfanatic

Grin
john.btc

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

Fuck! I knew I shouldn't have trusted these Germans. Now I know what scammers look like.

Nimiqshitcoin, if that can all really be proven, then we should have a good case for clawing back the money.

The thing is that they hide between the foundation and the fact that they: "delivered the technology they promised during ico". So, they will argue that: "it is not our fault that the market doesn't want our product, we built it and it is working"
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

Good morning Scamiq! This can be proved to the SEC, but they can argue "we did our part". The thing is that a member of bitcointalk yuluxugi32132 posted a topic where he explained the Achilles' heel of the nimiq foundation structure. Please kindly read it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093962.0 . Yuluxugi32132 said that during the ICO period, a for-profit company Nimiq sold the ICO tokens to the people world-wide. Moreover, they forbid US citizens, but none of them actually knew about this restriction and also they didn't conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) before converting the NET to NIM. In conclusion, because of the lack of KYC and the fact that nimiq for-profit company handled the ICO, it could be an SEC infringement. I asked a cousin of mine who is a State's attorney and he told me that this could do a lot of damage to them in terms of millions and could enforce ICO refund for US citizens.

scamiq, sasha, andrew, coinfantastic and others how much money did you invest into this scam during the ICO time and how much money did you invest buying NET from the market?
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:09:32 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

While it should be clear from information publicly available to date, the Nimiq team members would like to establish once and for all that recent accusations of misappropriation are simply wrong. Team Nimiq consists of highly dedicated and hardworking people that deserve better than the spreading of false information that hurt the project and its contributors and consume attention that only distracts from focusing on the tasks at hand.

If the individuals that spread false information would care to listen and to ask actual questions instead of just jumping to conclusions, their and our lives would be much more productive.

So, let’s set things straight:

False Claim: “Robin exit scammed the project and stole money.”
Truth: Robin had personal problems and fundamental disagreements with the rest of the team. He declared his intent to no longer work with the project and isolated himself. However, he does not control the project’s funds and he is not able to move funds on his own. All funds remain under the control of the foundation's board which disapproves of his actions.
Proof: The wallets that hold Nimiq funds are public. There are no transactions that reflect any unauthorized movements of funds.

Why do you make such unsubstantiated statements? This is equivalent to slander.

False Claim: “The team launders money by buying real estate, you can see in the video that it’s just 250 m, they are building a new mansion for themselves.”
Truth: Nimiq acquired 39'062 m2 of Costa Rican soil near the spaces currently used for work and stay. As outlined in the transparency report, this investment was intended as and has proven itself to be a diversified store of value for Nimiq’s assets (bought with BTC when price was around approx. 9k USD), while also providing grounds for potential expansion. Nimiq added three platforms with large tents and two bathrooms, and one larger “rancho” as additional multiuse and workspace for team members.
Proof: Find this land development study (made and signed by an external environmental advisor from Costa Rica) with reference to the real extent of the property.

Don’t just assume things from what you see in a video without inquiring about more details. If in doubt, please ask and we will provide proper answers.

False Claim: “Team Nimiq does not support Community Projects.”
Truth: Nimiq established a Community Funding Board that aims to give necessary funds to community members to develop projects that contribute to the Nimiq Ecosystem. Neil, a community developer, was hired by one of the pools to improve the existing pool server implementation. In a personal discussion, that Neil asked to keep in private, he complains about a lack of interest in funding his work without sending a formal proposal beforehand. We contacted Neil to encourage him to send his proposal in order to get funded in the regular way that was outlined previously in a Blog Post.

Proof: Formal proposals are publicly available in this Trello board.

If you actually care about the project, please go to Discord, Telegram or Reddit and ask your questions. Don’t spread FUD and insult people, these are the only reasons people get banned for.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:46:03 PM

While it should be clear from information publicly available to date, the Nimiq team members would like to establish once and for all that recent accusations of misappropriation are simply wrong. Team Nimiq consists of highly dedicated and hardworking people that deserve better than the spreading of false information that hurt the project and its contributors and consume attention that only distracts from focusing on the tasks at hand.

If the individuals that spread false information would care to listen and to ask actual questions instead of just jumping to conclusions, their and our lives would be much more productive.

So, let’s set things straight:

Truth: Robin had personal problems and fundamental disagreements with the rest of the team. He declared his intent to no longer work with the project and isolated himself. However, he does not control the project’s funds and he is not able to move funds on his own. All funds remain under the control of the foundation's board which disapproves of his actions.
Proof: The wallets that hold Nimiq funds are public. There are no transactions that reflect any unauthorized movements of funds.

Why do you make such unsubstantiated statements? This is equivalent to slander.

False Claim: “The team launders money by buying real estate, you can see in the video that it’s just 250 m, they are building a new mansion for themselves.”
Truth: Nimiq acquired 39'062 m2 of Costa Rican soil near the spaces currently used for work and stay. As outlined in the transparency report, this investment was intended as and has proven itself to be a diversified store of value for Nimiq’s assets (bought with BTC when price was around approx. 9k USD), while also providing grounds for potential expansion. Nimiq added three platforms with large tents and two bathrooms, and one larger “rancho” as additional multiuse and workspace for team members.
Proof: Find this land development study (made and signed by an external environmental advisor from Costa Rica) with reference to the real extent of the property.

Don’t just assume things from what you see in a video without inquiring about more details. If in doubt, please ask and we will provide proper answers.

Truth: Nimiq established a Community Funding Board that aims to give necessary funds to community members to develop projects that contribute to the Nimiq Ecosystem. Neil, a community developer, was hired by one of the pools to improve the existing pool server implementation. In a personal discussion, that Neil asked to keep in private, he complains about a lack of interest in funding his work without sending a formal proposal beforehand. We contacted Neil to encourage him to send his proposal in order to get funded in the regular way that was outlined previously in a Blog Post.

If you actually care about the project, please go to Discord, Telegram or Reddit and ask your questions. Don’t spread FUD and insult people, these are the only reasons people get banned for.

Dunno who claimed about what since I have most of the plebs here on my ignore list.

I just want to say: Thank you. Sold right after ICO (Ofc! Profit! It was a bubble!!! I guess those ppl in here complaining about a decrease of value did not cash out. L0Lz). Went back in a couple of weeks ago for a much lower price -  freerolling.

TL;DR: Project is worth it.

Grüße aus HH

To those plebs I ignore: Keep buying the top, selling the lows. I am waiting.

john.btc
nimiqshitcoin
coinfanatic
andrewjaxx
sasha.new

No need to quote me. You know why. Wink

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:51:47 PM

[/qupte]

Totally false. It was us, the whistleblowers on bitcointalk who discovered that Robin Linus had a severe drug abuse problem and it was us who asked you about 8 months where is Robin Linus top neat research. Then we discovered that there was no top research from Robin Linus who was just fighting you the rest of the team to exit scam with 1/3 of the funds. Moreover, you battled with him and initially, you stated on a medium that you  "removed Robin from the project", while he is still on the project and the president of the board. Simply you lied to us all this time. Moreover, we know that more team members are consuming cannabis in Costa Rica including the new leader Philipp.

The document doesn't look very legit to me, especially because it is signed digitally with somebody's signature and it has a yahoo email address. To many of us it looks totally fake.

Many community developers had to leave the project due to unprofitability. Moreover, community projects including Porkypool, Beepool, Philipool were all closed due to unprofitability. Moreover, LTD also detailed the fact that they are unprofitable and quite soon they will have to shut down sushipool as well. Also LTD (CEO of sushipool) belives that SkyPool is also unprofitable as well.

The price is manipulated for profit by the team nimiq. Moreover, the price at the moment it is 14 satoshi and it will go down to 10 satoshi by end of the month.
john.btc

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

the project is a scam and looks fake exactly like their document with the "proof" for their land. I laughed so much when I read the email address: vernonarias@yahoo.com from a real estate company with a payment of 1.1 million dollar acquisition.
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:07:49 PM

Nimiq is the most transparent project I've ever seen. The only question what is motivation of few users or even one particular user to spreading FUD about the project all the time.
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Nimiq is the most transparent project I've ever seen. The only question what is motivation of few users or even one particular user to spreading FUD about the project all the time.

Exasperation.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: