Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:56:54 AM

They never answered some of my questions written long time ago. Here is a list of the facts we were able to dig out. I don't get it why they are trying to hide  Huh Huh They are some hippies being happy eating sushi and smoking weed in Central America. Awesome stuff smoking pot every day and losing ICO investors money Wink

I answered your "facts" from that post already here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg49235441#msg49235441 I literally quoted your post and you quoted from my reply so you must have seen that I replied to you. So when you say you never got answers, you are straight out lying here again.

I want an explanation from the Team Nimiq, unless you are team nimiq hiding behind an acronym. Robin Linus suspected you to be a member of team nimiq namely to be Marvin Wissfeld.

The document doesn't look very legit to me, especially because it is signed digitally with somebody's signature and it has a yahoo email address. To many of us it looks totally fake.

Interesting how you comment on a document that was just shared with the text "To many of us it looks totally fake.". "us"?

How do you know what many of "us" (whoever that is) think? Or is it maybe that "us" is just the accounts of nimiqshitcoin, john.btc, coinfanatic, sasha.new, andrewjaxx and Scamiq? Because you seem to be very coordinated, often replying each other within minutes to support each other, always online at pretty much the same time, all of you only used their account to FUD against Nimiq, all of you claim to be highly invested into NIM but never provided any proof even if you could get money for it through my refund.

Talking about SEC without a lot of background knowledge, you are not even an US citizen so SEC wouldn't even apply, SEC actually doesn't apply to Nimiq at all, because their token sale was not reachable from US (not possible to participate due to IP bans) and also asked users to confirm they don't have any US citizenship or greencard before being able to contribute in token sale.

When I contributed to the ICO, my IP was not banned. Also, many Americans got into the ICO pre-sale because of this. It is literally impossible to ban all IPs from the United States, and I can confirm the fact that my IP was not banned during the token sale. Moreover, people could have contributed to the token sale being in the States as there was no KYC procedure at the time of the token sale. I am not a native american, but I do have American citizenship.

And now you added a reference to Germany, even though everybody knows the project is half-costa-rican, half-german. If I would do a wild guess, these 6 accounts actually belong to just 2 or 3 people from the WebDollar community (bad english, apparently knowledge of romanian language). Maybe consider the possibility your Romanian tech is not superior to other technology and in fact it was proven by some of the Nimiq devs that your WebDollar devs actually stole code from Nimiq. Also did you notice how WebDollar is not on any exchange yet? Maybe Nimiq is actually superior to WebDollar, because right now NIM market cap is something like 2M USD, but WebDollar market cap is just 0. But I can give you one thing: your WebDollars definitely never lost any value.

Dude, probably you smoked to much pot. All the founders are Germans (Robin Linus, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, Pascal Berrang, Marvin Wissfeld (you) Elion Chin), the rest of the team are just regular employees. So the team is not half-costa-rican, they are just a bunch of people hired for day-to-day operations including Richy and Jeff - the great coder. I don't give a fuck about WebDollar because I have never invested in their project or in their ICO. I am just mad that I have invested heavily into this project and the project was hijacked by you, Philipp and Pascal and turned into a scam for buyers. You are just smoking pot in Costa Rica and doing shitty activities while calling yourself the great blockchain project in the Galaxy. This is your shitshow, while your project is a total failure and a lot of ICO investors lost heavily. Except for Robin Linus, nobody else acknowledged that the project is a total failure and lost a tremendous amount of money from ICO investors.

Nothing but piles of lies! "Workflow of Nimiq Team members during the implementation of the new Nimiq Full Node in Rust" ... Here is proof there was only 1 commit in the last 4 weeks https://github.com/nimiq/core-rs/graphs/contributors
How stupid do you think we are?

I really think you are rather stupid. Please learn how to read GitHub before making any accusations.
- Nimiq has more than just one repository, you are only looking at one of them
- Contribution graphs only display commits to master, not feature branches that are still in development.
- Any commits only pushed to the team internal (non-public) git will not be shown on GitHub at all.
- If developers decide to manager their work locally, and/or squash commits, the number of commits will be very low but the resulting code is still worth the same as if it was 10 commits per day.

I have spotted 2 lies.

Lie no 1. They did not push any code in private repositories for Rust. By default, GitHub is showing as activities including the private commits in private repositories regarding Rust.
Lie no 2. I also checked the branches on the rust implementation. There are 3 branches with 5 commits in total. There is only one commit made by Pascal to the Rust implementation on a separate branch in the last 4 weeks.

https://i.imgur.com/zOcz8Np.png

So, coinfantastic please, you should rephrase your statement to be politically correct: "Here is proof there were only 2 commits in the last 4 weeks "
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:05:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 02:18:21 AM by nimiqshitcoin

If I would do a wild guess, these 6 accounts actually belong to just 2 or 3 people from the WebDollar community
Why do you blame other projects? If nimiq is honest, why do you use a fake account, marvin?

I really think you are rather stupid. Please learn how to read GitHub before making any accusations.
- Nimiq has more than just one repository, you are only looking at one of them
- Contribution graphs only display commits to master, not feature branches that are still in development.

- Is there more than one repository for the "new Nimiq Full Node in Rust"??
- There are 4 branches in this repository. None of them have more activity than this one commit in the last 4 weeks...

They simply can not believe that ICO investors are really mad and some of us are from the United States. They still have this eastern German mentality thinking that investors are too stupid and dumb. We just deserve full transparency and from "Team Nimiq" to admit this catastrophic disaster. Secondly, most of us want a full 1:1 full refund from the team nimiq for every ICO investor.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

I want an explanation from the Team Nimiq, unless you are team nimiq hiding behind an acronym. Robin Linus suspected you to be a member of team nimiq

I gave perfectly valid answers. We cannot bother the team to answer all your questions over and over again. They have better things to do than handle you 2-3 people with 6 accounts that just put a lot of effort in spamming this BitcoinTalk thread.
Also, you are again contradicting yourself: Either you believe that I am a member of Team Nimiq (even though I obviously am not), then you should be happy with a statement by me if you want a statement from the Team. Or you believe that I am not a member of Team Nimiq, then you shouldn't state that some other person suspects me because it adds no value to the discussion.

When I contributed to the ICO, my IP was not banned. Also, many Americans got into the ICO pre-sale because of this. It is literally impossible to ban all IPs from the United States, and I can confirm the fact that my IP was not banned during the token sale. Moreover, people could have contributed to the token sale being in the States as there was no KYC procedure at the time of the token sale. I am not a native american, but I do have American citizenship.

It is perfectly possible to ban or allow all IP addresses from a country, in fact that's what many websites do. Also you did not even proof you are a ICO contributor, neither proof you are a us citizen. Everybody can claim such things. Nonetheless, when I contributed to the ICO, it clearly asked me if I was a US citizen or not and it also had me confirm the terms (at https://nimiq.com/terms/) that start with "IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN, RESIDENT, OR GREEN CARD HOLDER OF THE UNITED STATES OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SALE, YOU CANNOT TAKE PART IN THE CROWDSALE". Also, if you are a US citizen, you would not have been able to activate your NIM because that process had a KYC, so you must have sold your NET already, which means you cannot be (as claimed) a NIM holder right now, which implies you have no rights for refunds.

Dude, probably you smoked to much pot. All the founders are Germans (Robin Linus, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, Pascal Berrang, Marvin Wissfeld (you) Elion Chin), the rest of the team are just regular employees.

OK, seems like you have some insider information here. In all the VLOGs and their team page (https://nimiq.com/en/#team) they claim, only Robin, Philipp and Elion are "Nimiq Creator" (which to me sounds very much like founder). Also I read that Robin wants a third of the funds which aligns with the narrative of 3 founders. But as you seem to be an insider, you probably know better than me.

I have spotted 2 lies.

Lie no 1. They did not push any code in private repositories for Rust. By default, GitHub is showing as activities including the private commits in private repositories regarding Rust.
Lie no 2. I also checked the branches on the rust implementation. There are 3 branches with 5 commits in total. There is only one commit made by Pascal to the Rust implementation on a separate branch in the last 4 weeks.

Oh wow, so much stupidity here. I pointed out 4 things that you didn't consider and you claim that two of these these things are "lies", although you show that you actually did not consider before (so basically agree). Also GitHub can obviously only shows activity for things that happen in private commits *on GitHub* which is not what I stated (so you are saying I am lying by changing what I actually said). And finally you attach a screenshot to proof there was only activity on one branch in the last 4 week, when the screenshot actually says "Updated 21 days ago" and "Updated 23 days ago" for two branches that you did not include in your calculation, so even your proof is proving you wrong. Summary: both of the lies you spotted are in first place not even lies and in second actually do not proof me wrong in any way, I see it more as a confirmation that I was right...

Secondly, most of us want a full 1:1 full refund from the team nimiq for every ICO investor.

Most investors don't want full refund at ICO price, the community survey results are very clear: https://imgur.com/8Cu54XA So it makes no sense to request a refund for every ICO investor. You of course can request a refund for you personally, but you did not provide any proof that you actually are an ICO investor. No proof, no refund, that's so easy.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:42:52 AM

Who cares whether these accusations are true or not. So long as they are underachieving they are not worthy of our attention. There are better things to get on with. If other people want to keep buying into this scam let them.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:37:28 AM

Who cares whether these accusations are true or not. So long as they are underachieving they are not worthy of our attention. There are better things to get on with. If other people want to keep buying into this scam let them.

Exactly my point, still a handful of people always write new FUD here, new accusation without any grounds and so on. If they don't believe in their (proclaimed) investment anymore, they can always sell out and say goodbye, but apparently they want to continue spreading FUD and waste a lot of their time (and the time of others) with that. You don't need to protect anyone and noone (beside you circle jerks) wants to read your messages here (or on telegram or discord).
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:13:10 PM

NIMIQ USES FAKE ACCOUNTS TO SPREAD LIES !!!

"NORMANA" IS MARVIN WISSFELD (a Nimiq team member)
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:59:42 PM

The problem is that we need to stop this scam from going on. It is like bitconnect. If we don't stop it, more people will invest in the scam and lose money. Ok, I got it. I lost money, you lost money, every ICO investors lost money. Maybe I will not be able to get my money back, but at least we need to assure that no one will be scammed by these scammers with their "great blockchain" which is worst and slower than bitcoin.
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:20:44 PM

You lost only if you sell. But whole this FUD activities when you're discussing with yourself are so boring, guys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me,_Myself_%26_Irene
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

proof that Robin will take 1/3 THIRD OF THE ENTIRE ICO MONEY
https://i.imgur.com/pr9aGxm.png

The project is a scam. Now they started a new phase, namely the scam exit phase. Nimiq is definitely the worst ICO investment ever. It is so bad that everybody left the project, while they call themselves successful. Maybe it is is so successful for the team members who got a 1 million dollar each... I meant for Robin who got 4 million dollars to exit scam the project. Good for him.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:23:13 PM

proof that Robin will take 1/3 THIRD OF THE ENTIRE ICO MONEY
https://i.imgur.com/pr9aGxm.png

The project is a scam. Now they started a new phase, namely the scam exit phase. Nimiq is definitely the worst ICO investment ever. It is so bad that everybody left the project, while they call themselves successful. Maybe it is is so successful for the team members who got a 1 million dollar each... I meant for Robin who got 4 million dollars to exit scam the project. Good for him.

They are not only scammers by nature, but they are also pathetic liars arguing how cool they are and how transparent they are. Robin Linus showed us how transparent they are with the ICO investors and with the rest of the project.  I did follow the SEC form to report Nimiq ITO as an unregulated ICO during the sale. Hopefully, they will do something about it.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

Meanwhile, life went on. And so did Nimiq.

The FUD gang can entertain themselves until ... it... stops... like a candle in the wind. They do not change anything. Totally irrelevant.

Kind of sad actually  Roll Eyes

andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:44 PM

Another proof that NIMIQ TEAM is manipulating the price using bots

https://i.imgur.com/oPawNWw.png

The price is changed significantly, while the volume is not changed in any way. The volume is 99.9% fake just like my loses. Team Nimiq is conducting pump and dump movements using trading bots to artificially increase the price of the coin. The coin is a scam project for buyers. Stay AWAY!!!
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:51:56 PM

While it should be clear from information publicly available to date, the Nimiq team members would like to establish once and for all that recent accusations of misappropriation are simply wrong. Team Nimiq consists of highly dedicated and hardworking people that deserve better than the spreading of false information that hurt the project and its contributors and consume attention that only distracts from focusing on the tasks at hand.

If the individuals that spread false information would care to listen and to ask actual questions instead of just jumping to conclusions, their and our lives would be much more productive.

So, let’s set things straight:

False Claim: “Robin exit scammed the project and stole money.”
Truth: Robin had personal problems and fundamental disagreements with the rest of the team. He declared his intent to no longer work with the project and isolated himself. However, he does not control the project’s funds and he is not able to move funds on his own. All funds remain under the control of the foundation's board which disapproves of his actions.
Proof: The wallets that hold Nimiq funds are public. There are no transactions that reflect any unauthorized movements of funds.

Why do you make such unsubstantiated statements? This is equivalent to slander.

False Claim: “The team launders money by buying real estate, you can see in the video that it’s just 250 m, they are building a new mansion for themselves.”
Truth: Nimiq acquired 39'062 m2 of Costa Rican soil near the spaces currently used for work and stay. As outlined in the transparency report, this investment was intended as and has proven itself to be a diversified store of value for Nimiq’s assets (bought with BTC when price was around approx. 9k USD), while also providing grounds for potential expansion. Nimiq added three platforms with large tents and two bathrooms, and one larger “rancho” as additional multiuse and workspace for team members.
Proof: Find this land development study (made and signed by an external environmental advisor from Costa Rica) with reference to the real extent of the property.

Don’t just assume things from what you see in a video without inquiring about more details. If in doubt, please ask and we will provide proper answers.

False Claim: “Team Nimiq does not support Community Projects.”
Truth: Nimiq established a Community Funding Board that aims to give necessary funds to community members to develop projects that contribute to the Nimiq Ecosystem. Neil, a community developer, was hired by one of the pools to improve the existing pool server implementation. In a personal discussion, that Neil asked to keep in private, he complains about a lack of interest in funding his work without sending a formal proposal beforehand. We contacted Neil to encourage him to send his proposal in order to get funded in the regular way that was outlined previously in a Blog Post.

Proof: Formal proposals are publicly available in this Trello board.

If you actually care about the project, please go to Discord, Telegram or Reddit and ask your questions. Don’t spread FUD and insult people, these are the only reasons people get banned for.

Dunno who claimed about what since I have most of the plebs here on my ignore list.

I just want to say: Thank you. Sold right after ICO (Ofc! Profit! It was a bubble!!! I guess those ppl in here complaining about a decrease of value did not cash out. L0Lz). Went back in a couple of weeks ago for a much lower price -  freerolling.

TL;DR: Project is worth it.

Grüße aus HH

To those plebs I ignore: Keep buying the top, selling the lows. I am waiting.

john.btc
nimiqshitcoin
coinfanatic
andrewjaxx
sasha.new

No need to quote me. You know why. Wink

There is a tool in forum to ignore these spammers? hide your posts or something else ?
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:53:51 PM

There is a tool in forum to ignore these spammers? hide your posts or something else ?

Yes, on the left hand side under the users name.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:04:24 PM

Yea sure, the truth is hard to be accepted by you and I do know why. Probably you should ignore/ban Robin Linus the founder of the project for being a troll as well. The only thing Robin Linus and we are doing is to reveal the truth behind the iron curtains setup by "team nimiq". The "team nimiq" which is actually 5 individuals who are fighting for the ICO money, did a big scam cashing in ~ 12.8 million USD and delivered a really useless blockchain for no purpose at all. Nobody is mining in the browser as it is 10x times faster to mine in Terminal. The project was turned into a scam and it is run by a few big miners who are dumping every new coin on the market cashing big bucks. You should ban team nimiq for acting as scammers.
john.btc

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:47:11 PM

The project is dead and a scam. They were never honest with us. Even now, we don't know if the founder of the project Robin Linus was removed from the project or not. We don't know what happens to 1/3 of the funds. The project is a continuous shitshow on youtube and telegram.
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:51:16 PM

I repeat my demand: could you, please, stop writing in bold red? It's unreadable. Really. An moreover, it discredits you. Even more.

Probably you should ignore/ban Robin Linus the founder of the project for being a troll as well. The only thing Robin Linus and we are doing is to reveal the truth behind the iron curtains setup by "team nimiq".
Let's correct this. You are revealing YOUR version of what YOU consider as the truth.
It is obviously not. I'm almost exterior of this debate, and objectively:
- your "proofs" are screenshots from discord / telegram, or whatever serves what you are saying, even if it is not relevant
- the team's proofs and normana's proofs are authorities, or reputable sources, and a very important thing, they EXPLAIN why the proof is relevant, contrary to you.

So, I will give you (again) a chance to prove you're honnest (even if, again, you are obviously not):
Morning coinfanatic! The project is a scam and always they spread lies through their talks. As Robin Linus stated on Telegram, the team have multiple fake accounts and sockpuppet accounts to make the project "clean" while the project is a scam, shit, and total failure. Moreover, they started to pay users to manage communities in order to spread their lies. From Robin Linus chat with norma, we lened that norma is Marvin Wissfeld and from time to time, he likes to smoke some pot and shit this scam on bitcointalk.
Prove this.
I mean, a real proof. And since you don't seem to have a life, you can take you time to fully explain your proof, explain why your proof is relevant.
Thank you.

And also, prove this:
Yeah sure. All ICO investors are with -99.99% in their wallet. I guess -99.99% is a loss and not a gain.  Go fuck yourself vj1977. You are a scammer promoting this scam in order for you to dump coins on stupid buyers. More than this, they also have plans to transform this scam coin into a proof of stake to mine everything with the 7.5% premined coins in the Genesis block.
By the way, I'm not sure insulting people gives you more credit... but anyway.
This thing should be easier to prove: it's just mathematical. Take the ICO price, the current price, calculate the percentage of loss. You can also do it with the price in BTC if you have time to waste.
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

Do not feed the trolls plebs who bought the top.

The FUD gang can entertain themselves until ... it... stops... like a candle in the wind. They do not change anything. Totally irrelevant.

Kind of sad actually  Roll Eyes

+1
Actually made me lol pretty hard.  Grin

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:54:13 PM

Do not feed the trolls plebs who bought the top.
Yeah, I know, you already said it.
But it's quite fun actually.
john.btc

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:08:07 PM

I repeat my demand: could you, please, stop writing in bold red? It's unreadable. Really. An moreover, it discredits you. Even more.

Probably you should ignore/ban Robin Linus the founder of the project for being a troll as well. The only thing Robin Linus and we are doing is to reveal the truth behind the iron curtains setup by "team nimiq".
Let's correct this. You are revealing YOUR version of what YOU consider as the truth.
It is obviously not. I'm almost exterior of this debate, and objectively:
- your "proofs" are screenshots from discord / telegram, or whatever serves what you are saying, even if it is not relevant
- the team's proofs and normana's proofs are authorities, or reputable sources, and a very important thing, they EXPLAIN why the proof is relevant, contrary to you.

So, I will give you (again) a chance to prove you're honnest (even if, again, you are obviously not):
Morning coinfanatic! The project is a scam and always they spread lies through their talks. As Robin Linus stated on Telegram, the team have multiple fake accounts and sockpuppet accounts to make the project "clean" while the project is a scam, shit, and total failure. Moreover, they started to pay users to manage communities in order to spread their lies. From Robin Linus chat with norma, we lened that norma is Marvin Wissfeld and from time to time, he likes to smoke some pot and shit this scam on bitcointalk.
Prove this.
I mean, a real proof. And since you don't seem to have a life, you can take you time to fully explain your proof, explain why your proof is relevant.
Thank you.

And also, prove this:
Yeah sure. All ICO investors are with -99.99% in their wallet. I guess -99.99% is a loss and not a gain.  Go fuck yourself vj1977. You are a scammer promoting this scam in order for you to dump coins on stupid buyers. More than this, they also have plans to transform this scam coin into a proof of stake to mine everything with the 7.5% premined coins in the Genesis block.
By the way, I'm not sure insulting people gives you more credit... but anyway.
This thing should be easier to prove: it's just mathematical. Take the ICO price, the current price, calculate the percentage of loss. You can also do it with the price in BTC if you have time to waste.

I will help coinfantastic uploading an old discussion which was uploaded 1 week ago. Please go and fucking read bitcointalk previous pages before commenting shit comments here.

https://i.imgur.com/Rm2OYIh.png

Robin Linus accused Norman (norma)  to be on a specific agenda and to be Marvin Wissfeld. Definitely, he is not an investor because investors don't know how to code, while "norma" knows everything about their shitty code. Norma is 100% Marvin's sockpuppet account. If you try to impress me or somebody else, you will never succeed. We will always be here on bitcointalk uncovering thes scam behind nimiq. So, it is a waste of time for you to "debunk" our statements.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: