Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:44:14 PM

Nobody cares about #600 on coin market cap.

If nobody cares, you imply you don't care. If you don't care, why do you care to spam this thread?

You already wrote 57 negative posts in Nimiq related threads since your account joined bitcointalk on January 6. That's an average of about 4 posts per day on a project you don't care. Man, either you actually care (proving yourself wrong, because you are not nobody) or you are paid to write in a thread of a project you don't care. Nobody wastes so much time on something they don't care about if they are not paid for doing so...

You are the person who is paid here. I did have a loss of over 100,000 usd with this ICO scam shit. After having a loss of over $100K, I can bet that even you will stay on bitcointalk cursing these scammers as well. But no, you are the person who is paid to shill this scam. People (including Robin Linus) identified you as Marvin one of the teammates using a sockpuppet.

I am not saying I am paid or you are paid, I just proved you wrong that nobody cares, because you definitely care a lot. Apparently you made a bad investment and I understand you are fucked up.

As announced earlier, I am willing to give you some compensation for your losses, because I made a lot with trading of NET (NIM wasn't that profitable yet) and if I give away some of my earnings, it will reduce my taxes, so it doesn't cost me a lot. All you need to do is to provide a little proof of your losses (because everybody can claim to have lost 100k USD) as well as an address that I can send funds to.

Also I don't know where this idea came from that I am a team member (or specifically that team member), but the only way I earned from the Nimiq project so far is by trading.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:14:09 PM

Nobody cares about #600 on coin market cap.

If nobody cares, you imply you don't care. If you don't care, why do you care to spam this thread?

You already wrote 57 negative posts in Nimiq related threads since your account joined bitcointalk on January 6. That's an average of about 4 posts per day on a project you don't care. Man, either you actually care (proving yourself wrong, because you are not nobody) or you are paid to write in a thread of a project you don't care. Nobody wastes so much time on something they don't care about if they are not paid for doing so...

You are the person who is paid here. I did have a loss of over 100,000 usd with this ICO scam shit. After having a loss of over $100K, I can bet that even you will stay on bitcointalk cursing these scammers as well. But no, you are the person who is paid to shill this scam. People (including Robin Linus) identified you as Marvin one of the teammates using a sockpuppet.

I am not saying I am paid or you are paid, I just proved you wrong that nobody cares, because you definitely care a lot. Apparently you made a bad investment and I understand you are fucked up.

As announced earlier, I am willing to give you some compensation for your losses, because I made a lot with trading of NET (NIM wasn't that profitable yet) and if I give away some of my earnings, it will reduce my taxes, so it doesn't cost me a lot. All you need to do is to provide a little proof of your losses (because everybody can claim to have lost 100k USD) as well as an address that I can send funds to.

Also I don't know where this idea came from that I am a team member (or specifically that team member), but the only way I earned from the Nimiq project so far is by trading.

As other people uncovered, you are full of shit and recognized this fact on telegram. You posted on telegram that you are just here on bitcointalk to troll the ico investors. You are not interested in helping all ICO investors. Besides us, there are 4000 losers who lost 12.8 million dollars due to this scam ICO. Also, Robin Linus and other bitcointalk members uncovered you to be Marvin who is just shitting us on bitcointalk. You are upset that ICO investors started to talk about your scams losing ico investors money. You are a fraudster wasting time on bitcointalk. Nobody is buying this shitcoin and nobody will ever buy this shitcoin. It is you, the foundation who is buying from time to time nims from the market to keep the price afloat. The game is over for you. But I guarantee you that you will pay for this 10 times fold. You was talking that I did create an account to talk about my disappointment about nimiq, but you know, you are also created a new account on Bitcointalk, Reddit, Discord and Telegram to shil this scam as well.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:18:48 PM

"normana" is a FAKE ACCOUNT OF TEAM NIMIQ.
CAUTION! He wants to trick investors !!!

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

"normana" is a FAKE ACCOUNT OF TEAM NIMIQ.
CAUTION! He wants to trick investors !!!

yes yes. normana is Marvin Wissfeld team-member shilling project tricking buyers to buy this shit coin. digging is not profitable for months. gpu fee is 20%. ico investors lost 99% of money. project is losing money. they acquired 1.1 million dollar villa. project scam scam. ico investors lost all money. digging not good. skypool has over 50%+1
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:06:25 PM
Merited by CryptoNeed (1)

This is the first and only thread at BCT since 2011 where I have seen such structural and planned negative posts (and thus ignores  ;. ). You're setting records and keep the thread at the top. Thanks, guys.

CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

This is the first and only thread at BCT since 2011 where I have seen such structural and planned negative posts (and thus ignores  ;. ). You're setting records and keep the thread at the top. Thanks, guys.

Merit'ed Cheesy

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:07:54 PM

I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

https://i.imgur.com/iMfTIjU.png

Quote from: email
Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo

Können Sie mir bitte sagen, von wem Sie die vorherigen Informationen auf Bitcointalk gepostet haben? Die meisten Informationen die auf bitcointalk veröffentlicht haben, sind richtig. Ich kann Ihnen bestätigen, dass Robin Linus immer noch mit Philipp und Marvin um ein Drittel der Mittel kämpft.

Die Projektentwicklung wird aufgrund einer großen Krise im Team vorübergehend blockiert. Leider, können Philipp und Marvin keine Lösung finden, um die Probleme zu beenden. Robin Linus hat zu den noch ein paar zusätzliche Wochen, um den unterzeichneten Vertrag für die Forschungsförderung abzuschließen. Für den Fall, dass Philipp und Marvin ihm die Mittel nicht zur Verfügung stellen können, Robin Linus hat ihnen gedroht, die Organisation zu verklagen und auf Telegram weitere unangenehme Informationen zu posten.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a google translate for the insider email.

Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Can you tell me from who you got the previous information posted on Bitcointalk? Most of the information posted on bitcointalk is right. I can confirm you that Robin Linus is still fighting with Philipp and Marvin over the 1/3 of the funds. The project development is temporarily blocked due to a major crisis inside the team. They can not find a solution to end the problems. Robin Linus gave them a few extra weeks to settle down the signed contract for the research funding. In case Philipp and Marvin will fail to give him the funds, Robin Linus threatened them to sue the organization and to post on Telegram more inflammatory information.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
CryptoNeed

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:10:24 PM

Btw ... as a native German I can confirmed that those "proofs" never got written by a German.  Grin

sasha.new

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

How much money do the scammers pay you to shill this useless shitcoin and scam? There are a few people who stated on the AMA that they have received payments and signed a contract for financing shilling the scam on different internet boards. So, how much do they pay you?
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

Finally added all fake accounts in ignore list
sasha.new

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

Inside conversation translated into English using Google Translate.

I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo

Können Sie mir bitte sagen, von wem Sie die vorherigen Informationen auf Bitcointalk gepostet haben? Die meisten Informationen die auf bitcointalk veröffentlicht haben, sind richtig. Ich kann Ihnen bestätigen, dass Robin Linus immer noch mit Philipp und Marvin um ein Drittel der Mittel kämpft.

Die Projektentwicklung wird aufgrund einer großen Krise im Team vorübergehend blockiert. Leider, können Philipp und Marvin keine Lösung finden, um die Probleme zu beenden. Robin Linus hat zu den noch ein paar zusätzliche Wochen, um den unterzeichneten Vertrag für die Forschungsförderung abzuschließen. Für den Fall, dass Philipp und Marvin ihm die Mittel nicht zur Verfügung stellen können, Robin Linus hat ihnen gedroht, die Organisation zu verklagen und auf Telegram weitere unangenehme Informationen zu posten.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Can you tell me from who you got the previous information posted on Bitcointalk? Most of the information posted on bitcointalk is right. I can confirm you that Robin Linus is still fighting with Philipp and Marvin over the 1/3 of the funds. The project development is temporarily blocked due to a major crisis inside the team. They can not find a solution to end the problems. Robin Linus gave them a few extra weeks to settle down the signed contract for the research funding. In case Philipp and Marvin will fail to give him the funds, Robin Linus threatened them to sue the organization and to post on Telegram more inflammatory information.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha. You are a fake account as well. I will put you in the ignore list as well.

Robin Linus ( the cannabis drug abuser and Founder of the project ) confirmed on Telegram that Team Nimiq is using paid shillers and sock puppet accounts. Nothing can  stop us now from uncovering the lies of the scam team nimiq
CryptoNeed

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:23:39 PM

Hey Wekkel or anybody out there,
I guess you are ignoring those people aswell but can anybody give me a hint what is going on here? The very most posts are only saying 'This user is currently ignored.'   Huh Roll Eyes Grin

F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:55:10 PM

I guess you are ignoring those people aswell but can anybody give me a hint what is going on here? The very most posts are only saying 'This user is currently ignored.'   Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Mostly nothing Cheesy
Just, they're saying that normana is Marvin. And that the project is shit, they lost all their investment... always the same things.
Oh, last thing, there is another fake account claiming to be Robin.
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:05:08 PM

I already sold 10% of my bags of this trash coin. I still have 90% and most probably I will liquidate the remaining of my bags soon. You guys are totally pathetic. You blame others for your own troubles. You are the guys who have a cannabis abuse as a Founder of the project, you are the guys who lost me 99.99% of my ICO investment although I am holding this trash coin for over one and half years. The project is dead and it will die in the following months. There is no way this project can be in the top 100. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Dream got blown away from the last few months. This is only the beginning of the dead. I am just curious to know what else I will find out when Robin Linus will get rogue again soon.

I have liquidated over 40% of my bag. In two days, I will liquidate all my nims. It was a total failure and a really bad investment for me and four thousand other people. The only way to make money into this scam project is to hack hundreds of computers and put them making this trash coin dumping coins to the stupid buyers. There is no utility and no unique selling point.

Really a cheap joke of shameless people.

Indeed. This project is a bad joke. I lost 99.999999% of my investment. I did hold the ICO bags for about a year and half. Only 2 weeks ago, I decided to sell all my coins and invest into something profitable. This ICO is a scam and shitcoin. ICO investors lost money. Probably you never invested money into this scam. Probably you are just a big miner from China with 0 electricity dumping coins on the market. Nobody cares about this project anymore. The team is lying every minute about everything. They also pay shillers and sockpuppets to post positive messages about their scam on internet boards. Do you know the difference between Nimiq and Bitconnect? I tell you the difference: the magnitude of the scam. NIMIQ scam was about 12.6 million dollars, while BITCONNECT was 1-2 billion dollars. The rest of the story is similar. Investors lost 99.99% of the money.

I can confirm all your saying. They act exactly like scammers. There is no much difference between Nimiq ICO and Bitconnect. Five thousand people lost 99% of their investment, and now they act arrogantly telling us it is our fault participating into this scam ICO investment. Thanks for telling us after 2 years holding this trash coin. Worst investment ever. Sometimes, I even want to kill myself because now I have a mortgage.

most likely is a fake.

CAUTION! "normana" is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld.

Confirmed. normana is one of nimiq's sock puppet accounts spreading lies. More proof: Recently Marvin Wissfeld forgot to switch reddit accounts before posting:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edrh8nt/

Good finding! I knew normana is a sock puppet account of Marvin Wissfeld. Are you Robin Linus?

Yes, I am Robin Linus and in the next days I am going to share more insider information here to uncover their scams
Is it true that Philipp and Marvin are smoking weed as well in Costa Rica?

Yes, I can confirm there are a few drug addicts in the Nimiq team.

Interesting!!! Really interesting!! Watching their shitshow on youtube, I was always thinking that other members are smoking weed too. It is most probably that Philipp, Marvin and Richy are smoking pot as well. Others members including Maximilian Harz and Elion Chin are smoking everything they get their hands on.

coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:49:07 PM

they're saying that normana is Marvin. And that the project is shit, they lost all their investment...

@F2b You are right.

"normana" is a FAKE ACCOUNT of Marvin Wissfeld.
He wants to trick investors into buying nimiq's shitcoin. CAUTION!
CryptoNeed

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

I guess you are ignoring those people aswell but can anybody give me a hint what is going on here? The very most posts are only saying 'This user is currently ignored.'   Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Mostly nothing Cheesy
Just, they're saying that normana is Marvin. And that the project is shit, they lost all their investment... always the same things.
Oh, last thing, there is another fake account claiming to be Robin.

Thx buddy  Cheesy

nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:40:07 PM

Nobody is buying nim  Cheesy Cheesy community knows it, but keeps it hidden

https://i.imgur.com/KaD0zGQ.png

People are smart now. ICO investors lost 99% of the money. Nobody is buying this scam. Moreover, they have plans to switch to a scam proof of stake to mine with the foundation premined accounts. The project is a big big scam. ICO investors lost ~ 13 million dollars and nobody is buying this shit coin and scam.
CryptoNeed

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

As I noticed that some guys around my personal environmet declared BTC and cryptos are dead, I just invested back in.
Took major profits right after ICO and use some of the profits now to invest ... I guess some ignored guys here don't want hear that. Cheesy
Just my two BTC

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:00:39 PM

Nobody is buying nim  Cheesy Cheesy community knows it, but keeps it hidden

https://i.imgur.com/KaD0zGQ.png

People are smart now. ICO investors lost 99% of the money. Nobody is buying this scam. Moreover, they have plans to switch to a scam proof of stake to mine with the foundation premined accounts. The project is a big big scam. ICO investors lost ~ 13 million dollars and nobody is buying this shit coin and scam.

yes yes. project scam. ico investors lost money. bad investment for diggers. bad investment for buyers. project fall under radar for many months. nobody is digging this shitcoin
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:38:18 PM

Inside conversation translated into English using Google Translate.

Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha. You are a fake account as well. I will put you in the ignore list as well.

Robin Linus ( the cannabis drug abuser and Founder of the project ) confirmed on Telegram that Team Nimiq is using paid shillers and sock puppet accounts. Nothing can  stop us now from uncovering the lies of the scam team nimiq

I knew that the project will end up as a scam. ICO investors lost all their money. The entire community left already. The developers most of them already gone. Robin Linus the founder of the project is a cannabis drug abuser and he publicly said that the Nimiq project is a scam.  Nobody cares about this shit coin.  There is no Unique Selling Point. The user interface is not a unique selling point. Most crypto projects like Ripple have software with a unique interface and experience as well. Web wallets are not something knew. Most crypto coins have web wallets as well. They use fake trading bots to manipulate the market. They are also manipulating the market by buying cheap coins from the market to keep the price afloat. Chinese miners are dumping all the coins. The people who are left in the project are bag holders who are just trying to stay positive in order to have a chance to dump their coins to other stupid buyers. The losers are the buyers in this project. The project is under the radar and nobody cares about their shitcoin. They did not do anything significant in the crypto world except that they succeeded to scam ICO investors for 12 million dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: