Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread  (Read 180237 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lukemarshall

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:36:29 PM

I asked the poolmaster@ H2C to add btb again and let him know about the updated wallet, even said "pretty please" lol

I'm the 173 address
The more pools the better.

It's kind of fun watching the peer list - kinda like watching paint dry though.

I'm the 63 address - both of them, some times more. I've got two wallets on the bitbar test net generating coins so I can work on some more updates. I think the next will be wallet repair related.

Good times

BTB is back on H2C! theres already like 1500 MH right now on the net, just from there!
NICE
job USERPIKE!

You can witness the surge of new hash on the blockchain... 200+ POW blocks in the first couple hours after they re-joined the network @ block 145433

Difficulty getting close to 42 !
maybe we should have waited to get the 'other chain' miners on ours  -  just kidding !
but my little 9 Mhash isn't doing much now....

The blockchain is reacting to the different hashes, difficulty over 43 now, block reward decreased by 0.007734
Blocks still coming in fast... difficulty seeking equilibrium.

Its all about what the people want...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nick010885

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:09:56 PM

Thanks for helping here.

Running Centos 6.7 and i used this script to install but modified it for Bitbar: https://github.com/mikeminneman/dogecoind-centos

Ok, so my rpc password does match in both the pool config and bitbar.conf files. I think that is working because the debug log in Bitbar shows the rpc request from node "gettransactions".

Heres my Bitbar wallet "getinfo" - (I started a new wallet so its just downloading again)

"version" : "v0.4.3.004-5-g903edf9-beta",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 83500,
    "moneysupply" : 14044.44104100,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "X.X.X.X",
    "difficulty" : 41.30374091,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1450404332,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""

Heres the error in NOMP:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::system::system_error> >'
  what():  read_some: End of file

2015-12-18 15:45:46 [Payments]  [bitbar] Check finished - daemon rpc error with batch gettransactions {"type":"request error","message":"read ECONNRESET"}
2015-12-18 15:45:46 [Payments]  [bitbar] Finished interval - time spent: 995ms total, 3ms redis, 987ms daemon RPC
2015-12-18 15:45:46 [Pool]      [bitbar] (Thread 1) Could not start pool, error with init batch RPC call: {"type":"offline","message":"connect ECONNREFUSED"}

# bitbard getbalance
# bitbard gettransactions
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::vector<json_spirit::Pair_impl<json_spirit::Config_vector<std::string> >, std::allocator<json_spirit::Pair_impl<json_spirit::Config_vector<std::string> > > >'
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::system::system_error> >'
  what():  read_some: End of file
Aborted (core dumped)

So it looks like an issue with the wallet when the "gettransactions" call is issued Im guessing there aren't any due to it being a new install. Any thing jump out at you? Maybe I'm missing something obvious....

the bitbard getinfo seemed to work well.
Do you get any errors if you do:
bitbard listtransactions     -or-
bitbard listaccounts

If those work, then I think the wallet database is working ok.

I have a couple of thoughts:
1) Are you running a firewall, blocking any ports??

(I am unfamiliar with Centros, so this might not work)

2) compile bitbar from source using:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev        *this may give you trouble
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

- why:
Boost is complaining a lot, and interacts with some of the other dependencies. I'd like to make sure you are using the same libraries.
The boost errors have to do with the RPC calls. (rpc problems keep popping up. humm)

3) you might not like this one:
switch to Ubuntu server (or desktop) It is what I am using and could provide links to step by step instructions on how to set up Ubuntu and NOMP.
guess I could add a link anyway:
scratch that - the web site has been down for a while. I will just have to add it to Bitbar.co when I have time..

just had a thought -
I have to use sudo to start my nomp - it would give errors (but I don't remember what they are) if I don't use sudo:

sudo node init.js     <-- try this first

Let me know how it goes

Decided to bin Centos, its to much trouble getting the OS to work with a wallet on any coin.

Took your advice and re-imaged to Ubuntu, all working very quick and have the pool configured just looking at configuration before it goes public.

Difficulty has significantly increased :-( I'll post back when I've got a public solution available.
Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:20:04 PM

Decided to bin Centos, its to much trouble getting the OS to work with a wallet on any coin.

Took your advice and re-imaged to Ubuntu, all working very quick and have the pool configured just looking at configuration before it goes public.

Difficulty has significantly increased :-( I'll post back when I've got a public solution available.

Now that you are on Ubuntu, I can help -- wait, you don't need help now   Cheesy
Nick010885

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:34:57 PM

Now that you are on Ubuntu, I can help -- wait, you don't need help now   Cheesy

haha --yes
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:00:43 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 07:12:12 AM by valta4065

diff is down to 4.76 now not bad atol

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:30:29 AM

Difficulty is 62.091354
Block height is 146490

check the official BTB block explorer at http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
valta4065

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:55:04 AM

Difficulty is 62.091354
Block height is 146490

I guess I am wrong then, Ispace shows 4 on my miner lol

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:06:20 AM

Difficulty is 62.091354
Block height is 146490

I space has been on the wrong chain for over a month.
I have sent them a couple of emails telling them about the wallet update and that they where on a fork, but they have yet to respond.
I hate to see all that mining go to waste.
valta4065

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:14:08 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 09:43:23 AM by valta4065

Difficulty is 62.091354
Block height is 146490

I space has been on the wrong chain for over a month.
I have sent them a couple of emails telling them about the wallet update and that they where on a fork, but they have yet to respond.
I hate to see all that mining go to waste.
Yes I seen they were on a different block and stopped mining, thanks for that info it saved me from wasting electric. I just emailed them myself and hope they change it soon.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
nescafe3

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:06:47 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa гдe мoжнo cкaчaть paбoтaющий кoшeлeк для Bitbarcoin
и гдe иx мoжнo пpoдaть?
bter.com нe пpeдлoгaть, oни мoшeнники!
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:33:07 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa гдe мoжнo cкaчaть paбoтaющий кoшeлeк для Bitbarcoin
и гдe иx мoжнo пpoдaть?
bter.com нe пpeдлoгaть, oни мoшeнники!
bter.com и cryptsy.com кoшeльки нa нeпpaвильнoм blockchain (блoк цeпи)
и этo бyдeт вpeмя, пpeждe чeм oни paбoтaют.

Windws QT бyмaжник - bitbar-qt_v04.3.004.zip
           Иcxoдный кoд - Github.com
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:32:32 PM

rbdrbd updated the OP for us. Just replaced the missing Bitbar image, and updated most of the links.
Noticed mastermining is back in the peers list.
No change with Ispace, other than last time I looked, nobody was mining.
Cryptsy, well, they have problems of their own - but will get around to us eventually.

Difficulty is over 76 - wow

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays
lukemarshall

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:26:55 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 02:42:12 AM by lukemarshall

Happy Holidays to you to Spidersbox.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the Bibar project.

Waiting to see difficulty break all time high...

Block 104748, diff= 209.212509 reward 0.102812

With all the POS blocks from Mastermining, we should start to see difficulty rising there too.

Smiley

Its all about what the people want...
bosnia

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:07:03 AM

bter.com - not supported deposit BTB
cryptsy.com - not supported deposit BTB

Coin dead? where i can sell my btb?
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:27:37 AM

bter.com - not supported deposit BTB
cryptsy.com - not supported deposit BTB

Coin dead? where i can sell my btb?

You have to wait until the exchanges finish updating their wallets.
Then you will have to see if any of your coins are any good.

you don't have to be rude, and shout.
userpike

Activity: 247

Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 06:52:11 AM

Should we try to convince another exchange to trade BTB? The other 2 are taking forever... I get that they have more important things to do on the priority list but the show must go on already..

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:25:34 AM

Should we try to convince another exchange to trade BTB? The other 2 are taking forever... I get that they have more important things to do on the priority list but the show must go on already..
Of course - the more the merrier. I only know of Cryptsy and Bter.
We also need more pools.

Feel free to promote Bitbar.

https://coinplorer.com/ is on the right chain now. - they have awesome charts.

I asked Coinwarz to add Bitbar back on, they said they would wait for cryptsy.
userpike

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

Of course - the more the merrier. I only know of Cryptsy and Bter.

We also need more pools.

Feel free to promote Bitbar.

I will contact some of the exchange like PoloniEx, Bittrex, C-Cex, Allcoin and Bleutrade. (because H2C monitors them right on the site)

as far as more pools, I may just build one soon. I've begun using some spare time looking into it.

userpike

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:31:56 PM

I'm sure it will take more than me to get them to do it so whoever is reading this right now (hey that's you) if you want to trade BTB anytime soon you need to email these exchanges or your favorite exchange about it.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:48:08 PM

I have mailed to Yobit about Bitbar, lets see if we can be listed next week but too remember to share the volume in so many exchanges is not good for the delisting  risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: