Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:51:58 AM

Yea i don't get answer to tickets either.   Idk if they are really busy or just waiting on something.
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 10:54:38 AM

scaring ...  Undecided

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:26:02 AM

Also no answer to my tickets
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:43:07 AM

They are waiting for chips and waiting for the design to be completed.

I sent a ticket yesterday and got an answer in an hour.

They really don't have much to do at this moment.
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:55:32 AM

They are waiting for chips and waiting for the design to be completed.

I sent a ticket yesterday and got an answer in an hour.

They really don't have much to do at this moment.

They could answer some emails or say something on here.., if they are that bored. Smiley

3/4th of my wires are completed... still not updated on their site.
darkfriend77

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 12:09:06 PM

so they answer selective on tickets ... that is much more scaring ...

does anyone that did a bank wire has had his order status updated?

My suggestion is that the answer all tickets concerning paypal & credit card transaction ...

no need to answer btc or bank wire transaction as ... the money is already in there pocket ...

no more customer convincement needed ... the next step in this prediction would be to refund

all paypal and tell us .... "We can hold queue spots only for those that pay with BTC or bank

wire. Credit card is supported but will let you loose the spot."

and voila all Customer/Purchase Protection ... bye bye :-) scam incoming?!

zurg

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:23:26 PM

My suggestion is that the answer all tickets concerning paypal & credit card transaction ...

no need to answer btc or bank wire transaction as ... the money is already in there pocket ...

no more customer convincement needed ... the next step in this prediction would be to refund

all paypal and tell us .... "We can hold queue spots only for those that pay with BTC or bank

my wires cleared late last night sometime.. so hope one of my orders will change status today.
not ready to call this a scam yet though.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:30:38 PM

my wires cleared late last night sometime.. so hope one of my orders will change status today.

This whole ordeal is so disappointing. I had such high hopes that maybe they were different or were going to do things a little better than the rest. What ever happened to having a good business model first? Now they are winging it with everyones money.  Undecided

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
joeventura

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Well let's assume the best, and let's assume that your message about your topic is one of 100 similar messages,

Would you:

A. Like an immediate response of "We don't know, we should know soon"
B. Wait until they know the answer and then send out a mass communication that let's everyone know at once.
C. A half assed lie or speculation (like other ASIC sellers) that makes you feel uneasy.

and keep in mind that if you answer is A. that you want them to waste time answering the same message with "I don't know" 100 times you don't get to complain when the timeline slips on delivery.

zurg

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:47:19 PM

Ok, so who will be the first one to drive there to get some answers? lmao!
joeventura

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:52:44 PM

Well I guess at this point in the game what are the burning questions?

Their paypal problem is not our problem YET.
They don't have chips yet.
The board and firmware have not been completed yet.

If Paypal is an issue, my expectation is that they refund everyone, we pay again and we keep our places in line.
Until we hear otherwise.....

My suggestion is keep calm and carry on.
Everything is looking good, Bkkcoins and the rest of the folks are doing great on the design and so far everything looks great.
darkfriend77

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 01:03:35 PM

Well let's assume the best, and let's assume that your message about your topic is one of 100 similar messages,

Would you:

A. Like an immediate response of "We don't know, we should know soon"
B. Wait until they know the answer and then send out a mass communication that let's everyone know at once.
C. A half assed lie or speculation (like other ASIC sellers) that makes you feel uneasy.

and keep in mind that if you answer is A. that you want them to waste time answering the same message with "I don't know" 100 times you don't get to complain when the timeline slips on delivery.

I asked them to confirm my bank wire transaction ... no answer ...

remember ...

We will be canceling at 6pm today, all wire-transfer orders placed on Tuesday, for which we don't receive a wire by today evening. Only in very rare cases (mostly where the wire is coming from out of the country) we will restore orders if the wire comes in on Monday or Tuesday. All other wires coming next week will be returned. We also won't change shipping address and/or email addresses associated with an account (except for rare cases). We will compile all the order data during the weekend, and on Monday we will send out an email to all the customers letting them know whether their order falls within the first batch of 20,000 chips or the 2nd batch.

Anyone of you got a bank wire order canceled?  Lips sealed

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:35:21 PM

I tried to ask questions.  Just no answers.   They are very very selective on what gets answered right now it seems. 

Again reason for this only time will tell.
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:16:59 PM

This whole ordeal is so disappointing. I had such high hopes that maybe they were different or were going to do things a little better than the rest. What ever happened to having a good business model first? Now they are winging it with everyones money.  Undecided

Their pricing system does not change the status whenever your payment has cleared. My payment cleared and all I had to do was give TH a quick call and sey "Hey, did you revive the payment for this order ID?" He asked a few questions like bank account holder and said "Yep! Ill change that order status now." and he did. Immidiately. Just give him a call and stop complaining Smiley
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:43:47 PM

This whole ordeal is so disappointing. I had such high hopes that maybe they were different or were going to do things a little better than the rest. What ever happened to having a good business model first? Now they are winging it with everyones money.  Undecided

Their pricing system does not change the status whenever your payment has cleared. My payment cleared and all I had to do was give TH a quick call and sey "Hey, did you revive the payment for this order ID?" He asked a few questions like bank account holder and said "Yep! Ill change that order status now." and he did. Immidiately. Just give him a call and stop complaining Smiley

Im sure faced with refunding all paypal orders, Th will continue to take wire transfers as long as they can to help cusion the blow with paypal if it should come to that,,,,and they also know that many probably will not pay again with CC. So getting all the wire money and BTC they can is even more important now I would think.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:51:41 PM

Im sure faced with refunding all paypal orders, Th will continue to take wire transfers as long as they can to help cusion the blow with paypal if it should come to that,,,,and they also know that many probably will not pay again with CC. So getting all the wire money and BTC they can is even more important now I would think.

that makes sense, but i still wish TH would be more open about what is going on.
I would still like to see the  order and expected shipping dates of the three avalon orders, as well as see them actively participating with bkkcoins over development.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:42:00 PM

that makes sense, but i still wish TH would be more open about what is going on.
I would still like to see the  order and expected shipping dates of the three avalon orders, as well as see them actively participating with bkkcoins over development.

Yes I will want to see a working board presented by terrahash not bkkcoins test boards.... and an estimated shipping date before I would repay using a cc should paypal come back. We all need something solid to go on now, especially after this debacle

nitrocdh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:55:05 PM

I was just wondering if anyone could list the TerraHash bank details?

Thanks
zurg

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:57:34 PM

I was just wondering if anyone could list the TerraHash bank details?

Thanks

Account Name: TerraHash, Inc.
Account Number: 216059817
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
(Sunnyvale, CA, USA)
IBAN: 322271627
BIC: CHASUS33
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

Well thats strange.

I just called terrahash to find out if my order would have enough chips for it, and to ask about when the second 10000 chips were orderred, and i got a reply saying that they had no answerring service set up.

It is strange because when i called them last week there was an answerring service set up.

..... crossing fingers .... knocking on wood ..... staying away from ladders
trying not to get anxious

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: