Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
massnerder

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:09:32 PM

*grabs pitchfork* yea! damn them!

while we are still waiting on chips, hope TH caught this:
NOTICE:

There is an error in the K16 Parts List on Github.

R47 is marked as 0603 package but the board requires an 0402 package.

This is a 100 ohm resistor.  Qty 6 should be reduced to Qty 5 and an 0402 Qty 1 added.

I've fixed the error in the parts list but if you have ordered 0603 resistors for production you will need to also order some 0402 of the same. For DIY hand assembly you may be able to fit an 0603 in as a hack. I'll update later as I see how this works out.

Sorry everyone. I thought all the errors had been caught some time ago but this one slipped in as part of the last revision.

It's fairly minor in comparison to the ASICs that never ship, but it's a nuisance, I know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:26:27 PM

NOTICE:

This is a 100 ohm resistor.  Qty 6 should be reduced to Qty 5 and an 0402 Qty 1 added.

I've fixed the error in the parts list but if you have ordered 0603 resistors for production you will need to also order some 0402 of the same. For DIY hand assembly you may be able to fit an 0603 in as a hack. I'll update later as I see how this works out.

Sorry everyone. I thought all the errors had been caught some time ago but this one slipped in as part of the last revision.

It's fairly minor in comparison to the ASICs that never ship, but it's a nuisance, I know.
interesting

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Hey gang, (KL and S.gent) thx for the info on canary....super prices! and he sure seems solid with trust! Now if i can just figure out how to send and sign etc,,,lol, but its all there I just need to study his thread again, can't be that hard Smiley

How to sign,post # 410,if the link does not take you to it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195052.msg2087551#msg2087551

Just change the body of the letter to state what you want,its a great example  Cool

The bitcoin address you sent the payment from is ANY address you RECIEVE BTC with to YOUR wallet  Wink

Just copy & paste the 3 fields in an email or PM & your done!!!!  Grin

Hey I just read through that..its a good example. I may have a question still about this part: where am I generating this address from?

In line 1 - enter the bitcoin address you sent the payment from

I that my address for payment to canary (his receive address) ?

Ill look at it more later got to go get supper for me and my son... Smiley
thx Unacceptable,,,great link!

EDIT: I think I just saw my answer in your post,,,that address would be any receive address generated in my own wallet,,,same as if i was generating an address for receiving payment from a pool etc...
Exactly  Wink
I use the addy from my pool,which I've used since June 2011.It's been a steady addy & is easy to find in my wallet & on my pool account page Grin

No problem,I was confused as hell till I found that guys post  Grin
its becoming clearer...lol, thx again man! so you just use the same address over and over for receive coin,,,for the signature part? (line 1)
when signing...

the address you use for the signature should be the address you sent coin from (you need to check the block change transaction to get the address use http://blockchain.info/ or http://blockexplorer.com/) enter you transaction id in the search and you will find the address ( or addresses, use either one)  e.g. my transaction id was ----     fc3180a4cc196558890bb5e884685464c2d27980beca322bf1f1cfd4dbebdaf9
this returns with my address >>>>>>>>>>   1DononEbNw8traGfgQpvkV99tRPkat8H7t
and that is the address to sign with..

Try it with my transaction then do the same for yours  Grin

OK, I think I got it,,,lol,
For example:
I went to my wallet and looked at a sent transaction to coinbase.
I right clicked on that CB transaction and hit "show transaction details".
I Copied and pasted that long "Transaction ID" number.
I Pasted that ID number in the Bitcoin Block Exploxer Search window and searched.
IT went to a page with a heading "Transactions"
It Displayed a box with a "From Address" and to the left of it it showed the amount of BTC I had sent to CB in that transaction.
So, is the address in the "From Address" box, my address and is that what I would paste in LINE 1 of the signature box window?
Then of course fill in the info for my mailing address etc.

Ok, I think I have it now Smiley please correct me if im still not getting it... I just think Im having brain farts here,,,comes with age Smiley

It is confusing,until you do it once  Cheesy

Open notepad:

1.Go to your "receive coins" button,click it,copy & paste that addy in notepad.This is YOUR wallet addy,any BTC sent to it will end up in your wallet & no one else's.
I only have one receive addy,if you have more than one...........I don't think it matters,just pick one.Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2.Now,go to "transactions" button,click it, find the transaction you want to sign,right click on it & click on "show details".Copy & paste the "Transaction ID" in notepad.

3.Your ready to sign a message,go to "file",upper left corner,click it & click "sign message".

4.Copy & paste YOUR wallet addy in line 1.........In the body copy & paste the "Transaction ID".Put your info in there too,what the BTC was sent for & how much (EXACT amount),name,shipping address,etc...

5.Click "sign message" on the bottom,it will generate a unique ID #.Now copy & paste the info from all 3 sections in an email or PM,keep them seperate in the email (don't just bunch em together) & volia!!!!

You just signed a message  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:33:19 PM

Open notepad:

1.Go to your "receive coins" button,click it,copy & paste that addy in notepad.This is YOUR wallet addy,any BTC sent to it will end up in your wallet & no one else's.
I only have one receive addy,if you have more than one...........I don't think it matters,just pick one.Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2.Now,go to "transactions" button,click it, find the transaction you want to sign,right click on it & click on "show details".Copy & paste the "Transaction ID" in notepad.

3.Your ready to sign a message,go to "file",upper left corner,click it & click "sign message".

4.Copy & paste YOUR wallet addy in line 1.........In the body copy & paste the "Transaction ID".Put your info in there too,what the BTC was sent for & how much (EXACT amount),name,shipping address,etc...

5.Click "sign message" on the bottom,it will generate a unique ID #.Now copy & paste the info from all 3 sections in an email or PM,keep them seperate in the email (don't just bunch em together) & volia!!!!

point 1.. This worked for me the first time, then I looked an ass Grin , always double check the blockchain after sending a transaction to confirm your address before signing an message, It wasted so much time for group buys chasing payments..

if you think you have got it,  you can do this in reverse.  VERIFY A MESSAGE

Address : 1DononEbNw8traGfgQpvkV99tRPkat8H7t

start message-----------
This is the message southerngent signed.
end message------------

Signature : HCjjSUOpvoK7HkSvwqc687hHiLwfw8GEaV2wmNuAg8ErQ6Mb58JAhFtuyC9OonjUm9nBs5kbilaaxWc 8Nff4c7Y=

Try it.. then when you have signed a message you can verify it. Only you can sign a message with your address but anyone can verify it..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bebfoo

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:20:30 PM

Open notepad:

point 1.. This worked for me the first time, then I looked an ass Grin , always double check the blockchain after sending a transaction to confirm your address before signing an message, It wasted so much time for group buys chasing payments..

start message-----------
end message------------

Signature : HCjjSUOpvoK7HkSvwqc687hHiLwfw8GEaV2wmNuAg8ErQ6Mb58JAhFtuyC9OonjUm9nBs5kbilaaxWc 8Nff4c7Y=

Try it.. then when you have signed a message you can verify it. Only you can sign a message with your address but anyone can verify it..

What does any of this have to do with Terrahash??
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:24:17 PM

Nothing,I guess  Roll Eyes  He wanted to know how to sign,I figured I'd help him & maybe a few others  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:25:55 PM

Open notepad:

start message-----------
end message------------

Your right, Nothing,Its just helping people out, off topic i know... However there`s nothing else going on here for a longgg while so I think its ok  Wink

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:32:09 AM

NOTICE:

Yea, already ordered the new part. We have ordered enough components to assemble upto 200,000 chips or 12,500 K16s. The only part in shortage right now is the PIC. But, we have enough of them for 40,000 chips and more are coming in around August 15. Heatsinks will be here next week. The cases were supposed to arrive today, but the shop says they are delayed by a couple days, which is fine for now. Power supplies and fans (for the cases) have been ordered as well. Cable harnesses for powering upto 40 K16s from a single power supply have been custom made, they will be here by next week too.

And Avalon chips are still MIA.  Sad
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:35:04 AM

NOTICE:

This is a 100 ohm resistor.  Qty 6 should be reduced to Qty 5 and an 0402 Qty 1 added.

Yea, already ordered the new part. We have ordered enough components to assemble upto 200,000 chips or 12,500 K16s. The only part in shortage right now is the PIC. But, we have enough of them for 40,000 chips and more are coming in around August 15. Heatsinks will be here next week. The cases were supposed to arrive today, but the shop says they are delayed by a couple days, which is fine for now. Power supplies and fans (for the cases) have been ordered as well. Cable harnesses for powering upto 40 K16s from a single power supply have been custom made, they will be here by next week too.

Sounds good! Keep at it  Smiley
THX for the update guys!

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:37:56 AM

Open notepad:

start message-----------
end message------------

Get over it befo Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:42:05 AM

Open notepad:

if you think you have got it,  you can do this in reverse.  VERIFY A MESSAGE

start message-----------
end message------------

Your right, Nothing,Its just helping people out, off topic i know... However there`s nothing else going on here for a longgg while so I think its ok  Wink
Hey this is great info...and don't pay no mind to bebfo...this forum has slowley evolved a little into a nice forum where intellegent people are sharing knowledge. Instead of a gripe forum all the time. People will really want to share things once we get our klondikes! Smiley
THx again,,,the signing is looking good.
And bebfo is hardly ever on in here so don't know what he is bitching about anyways?

BkkCoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 12:54:31 AM

Thank You terrahash!

I just wanted to publicly Thank You for making a substantial license payment to me for the boards you have under way. I thought it would be good for your customers to know that you have been taking the steps to make this "officially endorsed". If you ever need my assistance I'm always here.

erk

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:56:10 AM

Thank You terrahash!

I just wanted to publicly Thank You for making a substantial license payment to me for the boards you have under way. I thought it would be good for your customers to know that you have been taking the steps to make this "officially endorsed". If you ever need my assistance I'm always here.

Thanks for putting in the hours!
jc328

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:57:57 AM

Thank You terrahash!

Great Job Fellas!  Glad to see the hard working folks from all angles of this project are getting compensated. 

-JC
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:25:01 AM

Thank You terrahash!

Hey BKK! Welcome to our little thread here,,,,Thanks for dropping in and sharing that with us,,your work has been remarkable! and it seems Terrahash has been pulling their weight as well, Good luck with everything!

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:30:33 AM

WOW! I do feel a little priveledged to be in in the same thread with Terrahash and BKKcoins in here and online! WOOT!  Wink

zurg

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:39:35 AM

Can someone cross-check this.
I am on the phone.

On twitter :
Bargain! 140 Avalon ASIC chips from SebastianJu, batch#3 @ initial price 0.086 * https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268625 #bitcoin

He is selling Avalon chips ordered  on 23rd of May.

Am I  missing something?

Not in hand.  Nevermind. I  was gonna say.  Lol
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:41:59 AM

Yes, you are buying chips from his group buy.  They are not in hand.  SebastianJu endorses.
kkooks

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:07:17 AM

Terrahash! Pick these up! All of them.

Yes, you are buying chips from his group buy.  They are not in hand.  SebastianJu endorses.

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:10:21 AM

Terrahash! Pick these up! All of them.

Terahash already has 20k chips on order from early May.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: