Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:56:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:45:15 PM

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

Funniest thing I have read in this thread!

Legal action, oh c'mon guys TH just had some bad breaks, they will come through...keep the faith!

Longer we wait the chances of us ever getting anything back dwindles.
he placed his house for sale in late july. Just about when people started asking questions regarding the product development status.

TH will come up with some good solution. The prices of mining software are falling every second. I really believe they will find a compensation for our invested money AND time until release and back when we order. The webpage is still active, the certificate is valid. The lack of communication can we also explain in a positive way than with negative and spread paranoia.

Just stay put and wait untill they answer.

Your kidding right?

Cheesy

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:46:34 AM

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

Funniest thing I have read in this thread!

Legal action, oh c'mon guys TH just had some bad breaks, they will come through...keep the faith!

Longer we wait the chances of us ever getting anything back dwindles.
he placed his house for sale in late july. Just about when people started asking questions regarding the product development status.

TH will come up with some good solution. The prices of mining software are falling every second. I really believe they will find a compensation for our invested money AND time until release and back when we order. The webpage is still active, the certificate is valid. The lack of communication can we also explain in a positive way than with negative and spread paranoia.

Just stay put and wait untill they answer.
you must be Amir /aka/Tad3j  sure thing everyone will just wait til the cows come home to

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:21:30 AM

A sad last ditch effort..... lol, good luck finding some other suckers..... especially with 10G/H Blades for 4.2 BTC on BTC guild now...lol I can't believe you guys are still trying sluff these off to someone else....where is your ethics....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TerraHash-ASIC-Miner-Bitcoin-18GHash-s-Miner-Batch-one-/121178932505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c36d3c519

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TerraHash-ASIC-Bitcoin-18GHash-s-Miner-Batch-one-pre-order-Avalon-Chips-/111143531762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e0abb4f2

Hey maybe this guy that goes by the name of Amir will buy them from you?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:34:13 AM

A sad last ditch effort..... lol, good luck finding some other suckers..... especially with 10G/H Blades for 4.2 BTC on BTC guild now...lol I can't believe you guys are still trying sluff these off to someone else....where is your ethics....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TerraHash-ASIC-Miner-Bitcoin-18GHash-s-Miner-Batch-one-/121178932505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c36d3c519

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TerraHash-ASIC-Bitcoin-18GHash-s-Miner-Batch-one-pre-order-Avalon-Chips-/111143531762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e0abb4f2

The only good news there is chances are who ever is trying to be played will be able to get money back.  To who ever listed on ebay.... sorry to tell you but paypal will take the money back after you can't deliver. 

I don't think anyone would even buy a order at a huge discount at this point.  Just has gone to far. If you are able to sell a TH order for even 25 percent of what you paid on here i would be shocked.
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:50:04 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 03:06:48 AM by justmyname

He will only buy them from you  if you bought them with a CC or PayPal. I've got a million of them.  Cheesy
justmyname

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:05:55 AM

The only good news there is chances are who ever is trying to be played will be able to get money back.  To who ever listed on ebay.... sorry to tell you but paypal will take the money back after you can't deliver. 

I don't think anyone would even buy a order at a huge discount at this point.  Just has gone to far. If you are able to sell a TH order for even 25 percent of what you paid on here i would be shocked.

Their is one born every day that will buy them.  I saw an in hand  5 GHZ BFL go for thousands. Some just want to have one and don't have a clue. If Bitcoin goes up enough it just might make them accidentally rich.

If it's not in hand it is a much harder sell. If you're one of the first in line, your pre order is worth more on ebay.
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:47:04 AM

Their is one born every day that will buy them.  I saw an in hand  5 GHZ BFL go for thousands. Some just want to have one and don't have a clue. If Bitcoin goes up enough it just might make them accidentally rich.

If it's not in hand it is a much harder sell. If you're one of the first in line, your pre order is worth more on ebay.

Except with TH your order is worth $0 because majority of people know you will never get them Wink
justmyname

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:32:22 AM

Except with TH your order is worth $0 because majority of people know you will never get them Wink

With TH you're the first loser foolish enough to board the train wreck.  Cheesy Cheesy
Shimple

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:47:08 AM

With TH you're the first loser foolish enough to board the train wreck.  Cheesy Cheesy

Not necessarily. Lets be serious. They seemed pretty damn legit at the beginning!
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:46:24 AM

Lets be serious. They seemed pretty damn legit at the beginning!

I'm not a TH buyer so I keep my mouth shut in this thread, but have to comment on this. Hardware vendor selling preorders of other people's design regardless of original designer explicitly stating it's too early to sell? It smelled badly right from the start and was obvious to anyone they are not able to finish the design themselves. That was the reason I stayed away from TH, and it's amazing someone with 30 sample Avalon chips haven't sent 16 of them to TH and called their bluff few months ago. The only reason they sold so many preorders was they are USA company, and you have to admit large, large majority of people who got scammed are from USA. I don't have nothing against someone being his-own-country centric, but sometimes it comes to bite you in the a**. Anyone who claims TH were not extremely fishy right from the start is not telling the truth either to him self or to the others.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 11:02:24 AM

So Bar,
What is your commission per user for your TerraHash lawsuit?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
mrthundercleese

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:07:13 AM

I'm not a TH buyer so I keep my mouth shut in this thread, but have to comment on this. Hardware vendor selling preorders of other people's design regardless of original designer explicitly stating it's too early to sell? It smelled badly right from the start and was obvious to anyone they are not able to finish the design themselves. That was the reason I stayed away from TH, and it's amazing someone with 30 sample Avalon chips haven't sent 16 of them to TH and called their bluff few months ago. The only reason they sold so many preorders was they are USA company, and you have to admit large, large majority of people who got scammed are from USA. I don't have nothing against someone being his-own-country centric, but sometimes it comes to bite you in the a**. Anyone who claims TH were not extremely fishy right from the start is not telling the truth either to him self or to the others.

TH wasn't any fisher than any other unproven asic hw vendor. You must have forgotten the 4 or 5 other non us based developers working with the klondike who also sold pre-orders. The difference here is that the others appear to be still active.
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:26:00 PM

TH wasn't any fisher than any other unproven asic hw vendor. You must have forgotten the 4 or 5 other non us based developers working with the klondike who also sold pre-orders. The difference here is that the others appear to be still active.

And how many of those 4 or 5 other non us based Klondike developers scammed thousands of people? Exactly. Zero. Everybody knew they could not deliver on their own. But TH was a USA company so it has to be good, hasn't it?
gwoplock

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:46:26 PM

requested a refund. im giving them 3 days to respond if they don't im going the paypal route. order 552

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-26+10:00:00EDT

kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:28:05 PM

Terrahash broke the Paypal terms of sale, so the same method that many others have used to get a BFL refund via Paypal should also work against Terrahash.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1mju6g/i_got_6000_refund_from_bfl_in_just_8_hours_from/

http://bflrefund.me

Basically, Terrahash is committing fraud and Paypal has to take that seriously...
mrthundercleese

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:50:42 PM

Lets be serious. They seemed pretty damn legit at the beginning

TH wasn't any fisher than any other unproven asic hw vendor. You must have forgotten the 4 or 5 other non us based developers working with the klondike who also sold pre-orders. [bold]The difference here is that the others appear to be still active.[/bold]

And how many of those 4 or 5 other non us based Klondike developers scammed thousands of people? Exactly. Zero. Everybody knew they could not deliver on their own. But TH was a USA company so it has to be good, hasn't it?

You asserted that you knew they were not legit from the beginning and that they couldn't deliver on their own and I think that's just not true. They were working with BkkCoins and made many posts in the klondike dev thread so they knew they would need help.

The fact is that they aren't the only klondike developer who sold a bunch of pre-orders and hasn't delivered a product. There are a bunch of people who don't have a product or their money back from both the USA 'company' and non-us based klondike developers. The other developers haven't faded off into the darkness like TH (which is what I said before) so kudos to them.

Not trying to be mean but being captain hindsight doesn't help anyone. It's just self gratification. The right thing to do would have been to try to warn people like btceic and the others. Even though I'm not cool with some of the things that were said by those folks, they did try to warn us and that deserves a compliment.

And lastly, being an american I'm having a problem with your "those damn americans" inference. Yeah, I said it. What now?! I'm only joking with you Smiley. Can we move on now?
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:42:19 PM

And lastly, being an american I'm having a problem with your "those damn americans" inference. Yeah, I said it. What now?! I'm only joking with you Smiley. Can we move on now?

Of course, I'm far from being anti-american, on the contrary, I'm tied to USA in many ways through closest family. Let's move on an hope everyone will get compensation from TH one way or another.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:17:12 PM

requested a refund. im giving them 3 days to respond if they don't im going the paypal route. order 552

What part of this thread makes you think you have a chance of being responded to by TH? Don't waste the 3 days, get the process moving.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:20:23 PM

I've yet to decide if I want to put up a "donation" address for BTC, if I do this it would only be after a successful lawsuit.

I would definitely donate to the "I messed up and was cheerleading for the wrong team" fund. I sure hope you didn't get robbed of all your badges too. I will donate to the "badge fund" as well, if you'd like.

Fortunately, you're just doing this for others, as you already have your refund from your bank transfer, right?

Again, I can't imagine why you can't wrap your head around the concept that when you deal in large sums of money with a bank, they offer protection even on bank transfers (Especially if it is inside the US). There's no risk to me so again you can rest easy!

There's no convincing needed, it really isn't a big deal but you can continue to assume as you usually do.

I only discredit your posts because legitimate concern does not sound like what you write, it sounds like what Silvas writes. Please take notes for the future. Otherwise I think I just earned one more badges and a whole pack of trident layers.

Roll Eyes

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:42:27 PM

I've yet to decide if I want to put up a "donation" address for BTC, if I do this it would only be after a successful lawsuit.

I would definitely donate to the "I messed up and was cheerleading for the wrong team" fund. I sure hope you didn't get robbed of all your badges too. I will donate to the "badge fund" as well, if you'd like.

Fortunately, you're just doing this for others, as you already have your refund from your bank transfer, right?

Again, I can't imagine why you can't wrap your head around the concept that when you deal in large sums of money with a bank, they offer protection even on bank transfers (Especially if it is inside the US). There's no risk to me so again you can rest easy!

There's no convincing needed, it really isn't a big deal but you can continue to assume as you usually do.

I only discredit your posts because legitimate concern does not sound like what you write, it sounds like what Silvas writes. Please take notes for the future. Otherwise I think I just earned one more badges and a whole pack of trident layers.

As I've stated numerous times, AtomicChaos and the other trolls have no intention on helping any customers and would rather resolve a vendetta than help.

As far as wire transfers go, you can get a refund if the money is still "Floating" in the bank of who you sent it to. Your bank will call theirs and find out. If it isn't "Floating" and is in the persons account, your bank will call their bank and request for the money to be returned at this point their bank contacts them for an "Approval" to return the funds.

If no such approval is made then you will have to use legal action.

I personally have slightly more recourse with my bank but I would end up getting more money back with legal action plus maybe it will wake Terrahash up.

I "Cheerlead" for logic, reason, and a firm grasp of reality. All three of which you lack.

I'm still not sure why I feel the need to respond to your outcries, with over 20 people wanting to be involved in this lawsuit it looks like the community spoke for you.

What have you done help out customers besides tell them to get refunds that they couldn't actually get? Actions speak louder than words, again something you will learn as you eventually mature.

Us so called Trolls  many had bad experiences with Amir and TH long ago and tried to warn everyone long ago.  I knew when they were missing deadlines and Amir threatening me for using paypal to get money back, something was not right.   I did share my logic on multiple occasions.  Some agreed, some disagreed.  And honestly we need some of each side to keep things straight.  But fact is on this people supported the company far to long for what they did.  Every day you are working on putting together a lawsuit chances are Amir is pulling in salary from your money, and TH is either going to shut down or use your money to hire lawyer.

I hope us trolls helped save a few people from having to sue out of this so called Trolling.  I wish you and others the best in lawsuit Bar and hope you see every penny back.

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: