Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 [1475] 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:37:50 AM

I would like to see 1000 people get the airdrop. The more people receiving/hodling and trading deeponion the better. A good coin will be held by smart people. The other bonuses and (x2-x5) multipliers get paid from the bounty %, not the airdrop.

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

however.

i dont run DO, I'm not a mod,  i have an opinion like everyone else and have to learn the rules, respect the rules, follow the rules. It could not be more simpler than reading, taking part and keeping up to date.
This is what I have been trying to say, more people absolutely have to be invited into the Airdrop.
If the current trend continues only a handful of people will sit on most of the Onions at the end.

Also, really, Novaexchange is a crap exchange because it is so unstable.

Get DO on Cryptopia, no need for a bigger exchange than that for now.

--ypsi

It's not going to get on any real exchange with 288 people hand picked by the devs sitting on the entire coin supply, unfortunately.

I understand the point you are all raising here regarding broad distribution, but I am not sure that it is as valid as it once was. Or rather, the more folks that dump their Onions the less valid this argument becomes.

Currently, 2.7 million Onions have been Airdropped. These Onions were shared among 792 bitcointalk accounts or so. Of those 2.7 million Onions approximately 700,000 Onions have been moved from their Airdrop accounts - almost all to be subsequently dumped on the open market (Nova).

So, by my figuring, 36% of the current circulating supply of Onions have been made available at one point to anyone on the planet who cared enough to buy them.

Even without taking those tens of thousands of Onions that have been mined via PoW into account, we are already looking at a very broad distribution base for the first 2.7 million Onions (of the 18 million that will be eventually Airdropped).

They were shared among 288 accounts, not 792.

Either number - even if you're correct, is about 4 orders of magnitude less than ideal.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

Either number - even if you're correct, is about 4 orders of magnitude less than ideal.

288 accounts only refers to the upcoming airdrop. The distribution to 792 BCT members is very transparent here

https://deeponion.info/

As of right now, there are 417 holders (some participated in earlier rounds and were blacklisted), 375 have dumped their ONIONS and are out.
mamaxi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

The 1500 pages is not a small thing in such a short time  Smiley
Good for the whole deeponion community, it would be nice to continue like these  Smiley

joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:58 AM

288 accounts only refers to the upcoming airdrop. The distribution to 792 BCT members is very transparent here

As of right now, there are 417 holders (some participated in earlier rounds and were blacklisted), 375 have dumped their ONIONS and are out.

Doesn't matter, as I already said.
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

I agree that it would be ideal for more people to be involved but I think its smart that they have a strong vetting process in place. Better to have 288 dedicated people than thousands of accounts that include a bunch of multi-accounters with 5-10 accounts each. (Maybe more, who knows how many accounts people would have if they could get away with it)
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

I would like to see 1000 people get the airdrop. The more people receiving/hodling and trading deeponion the better. A good coin will be held by smart people. The other bonuses and (x2-x5) multipliers get paid from the bounty %, not the airdrop.

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

however.

i dont run DO, I'm not a mod,  i have an opinion like everyone else and have to learn the rules, respect the rules, follow the rules. It could not be more simpler than reading, taking part and keeping up to date.
This is what I have been trying to say, more people absolutely have to be invited into the Airdrop.
If the current trend continues only a handful of people will sit on most of the Onions at the end.

Also, really, Novaexchange is a crap exchange because it is so unstable.

Get DO on Cryptopia, no need for a bigger exchange than that for now.

--ypsi

It's not going to get on any real exchange with 288 people hand picked by the devs sitting on the entire coin supply, unfortunately.

I understand the point you are all raising here regarding broad distribution, but I am not sure that it is as valid as it once was. Or rather, the more folks that dump their Onions the less valid this argument becomes.

Currently, 2.7 million Onions have been Airdropped. These Onions were shared among 792 bitcointalk accounts or so. Of those 2.7 million Onions approximately 700,000 Onions have been moved from their Airdrop accounts - almost all to be subsequently dumped on the open market (Nova).

So, by my figuring, 36% of the current circulating supply of Onions have been made available at one point to anyone on the planet who cared enough to buy them.

Even without taking those tens of thousands of Onions that have been mined via PoW into account, we are already looking at a very broad distribution base for the first 2.7 million Onions (of the 18 million that will be eventually Airdropped).

But they were 792 members who received airdrop at least once.  Most just dumped and just ran away, some changed their signature, some found doing illegal things and so banned for further airdops.  So, basically what you are doing is FUDing. Please stop it and rather start supporting and you will definitely be accepted.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

I think perhaps he is referring to the current active members, although  that's still not the correct number. Although the number of active members seems not changed too much, but the members are changing. Some of them have dumped and was banned. Some newcomers joined. So as a matter of fact, the onions have been distributed to much more people than just around 300.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:04 AM

I agree that it would be ideal for more people to be involved but I think its smart that they have a strong vetting process in place. Better to have 288 dedicated people than thousands of accounts that include a bunch of multi-accounters with 5-10 accounts each. (Maybe more, who knows how many accounts people would have if they could get away with it)

That still keeps you off exchanges, and keeps from developing an actual community around the coin.  Doesn't matter what excuse is used.
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:56 AM

I think perhaps he is referring to the current active members, although  that's still not the correct number. Although the number of active members seems not changed too much, but the members are changing. Some of them have dumped and was banned. Some newcomers joined. So as a matter of fact, the onions have been distributed to much more people than just around 300.

Arguing over 300 vs 700 doesn't matter. It needs to be a hundred thousand.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

why wasting your time on joski he has made hes mind. no matter what you say he wont listen and definately not accept it if he is wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:15:15 AM

why wasting your time on joski he has made hes mind. no matter what you say he wont listen and definately not accept it if he is wrong.

You don't know me.

I've been watching this for a long time. I've been a member of this forum since 2013 and in crypto longer than that.

This is just a variant on a common scam.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:15:24 AM

Only 40 of us suported deeponion on new facebook vote.
We have coin with the highest potential, a litle help in marketing will boost growth of our precious onions Wink

Please vote on these link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915859905240471/?comment_id=915880261905102&notif_id=1507999822114382&notif_t=group_comment_follow

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

Deeponion as a community is aware on the value of this project and its coin.
People are starting to realise that DO will be big and now whales are lurking arround with strategies to lower down the price and buy cheap.

There is one guy Onion username on DO he is lurking and posting buy offersfor 0.5usd per coin on bigger quantities, se says it will drop 0.1 so in his view he is "helping " giving good offer:-)
Bytheway he has already in his adress 150.000 onions.

When 40 week comes and the project is mature and strong. Who would like to dump immidiately after 40 weeks holding?

Who will sell below price when holding the 40weeks whole project with price arround 1usd? (Price will increase soon)
Yes some will do and this is maybe good to spread onions broader but, think about it. for me there is 0 chance to worry. We are getting to know rach other as community , hopefully we will have community merting and meet in person.

We stay strong together.  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:24:18 AM

Deeponion as a community is aware on the value of this project and its coin.
People are starting to realise that DO will be big and now whales are lurking arround with strategies to lower down the price and buy cheap.

There is one guy Onion username on DO he is lurking and posting buy offersfor 0.5usd per coin on bigger quantities, se says it will drop 0.1 so in his view he is "helping " giving good offer:-)
Bytheway he has already in his adress 150.000 onions.

When 40 week comes and the project is mature and strong. Who would like to dump immidiately after 40 weeks holding?

Who will sell below price when holding the 40weeks whole project with price arround 1usd?
Yes some will do and this is maybe good to spread onions broader but, think about it. for me there is 0 chance to worry. We are getting to know rach other as community , hopefully we will have community merting and meet in person.

We stay strong together.  Wink

The price on novaexchange is meaningless. There's near zero supply and nova hasn't accepted new registrations in months.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:15 AM

We have coin with the highest potential, a litle help in marketing will boost growth of our precious onions Wink

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915859905240471/?comment_id=915880261905102&notif_id=1507999822114382&notif_t=group_comment_follow

Note that you have to join the crypto warriors Facebook group, in order to be able to cast your vote. I joined the group just today.

U should definitely do it, there is interesting conversations and different opinions and can find good tips about projects.

About the dumping after airdrops are finished, I belive it won't be as huge as people would hope to expect. Why? There are many solid hodlers amongst us, and in 40 weeks time more and more people will understand the true potential of DeepOnion. Naturally this will increase demand and price. And there will be people waiting to get cheap onion, as the whole thing grows.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Note that you have to join the crypto warriors Facebook group, in order to be able to cast your vote. I joined the group just today.

U should definitely do it, there is interesting conversations and different opinions and can find good tips about projects.

About the dumping after airdrops are finished, I belive it won't be as huge as people would hope to expect. Why? There are many solid hodlers amongst us, and in 40 weeks time more and more people will understand the true potential of DeepOnion. Naturally this will increase demand and price. And there will be people waiting to get cheap onion, as the whole thing grows.

There are about 288 "solid hodlers" according to your own forum.

If you think that's enough, more power to you. I don't.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Any news on new exchange? Bittrex, Yobit? Come on guys, lets make some kind of a petition for yobit or bittrex.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

I mean enough solid hodlers, to avoid a major, devastating crash after the airdrops have finished.

I don't quite get what's with the power tho?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

Is there any other exchange other than Nova? Trying to buy Onion but the registration does not work.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

It's really horrible to talk with Fudders.  Just ignore Fudders.  Let's them enjoy their life.  We enjoy our Onions   Grin Grin Grin.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 [1475] 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: