Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Please dont quote FUDers and their text. Just ignore them and leave to dev to erase.
We dont need to spent our energy on them. Lets concentrate on spreading the onions Smiley

Ditto.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we aren't about bickering over a working product that has continued to deliver.

I do want to state that a solution to any pre-mine issues is inherently resolved by the fair distribution of Onions in the form of the airdrop.  Deep Onion wouldn't be the first coin to have a pre-mine, distribute the coins fairly and make it to a large exchange.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Please dump this coin. I'm happily to buy this coin more at lower price.
Already did 100K+ units btw. Will bought it more.

Every investor and supporter(except airdrop supporter), will be in the suffering mode between now - after the airdrop end.

Once the airdrop end expect the "dump". Wait for few weeks for market "stabilisation" after the airdrop end.

Get listed more exchange.

Roadmap.

Then the moon time will come.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:57 PM

Please dump this coin. I'm happily to buy this coin more at lower price.
Already did 100K+ units btw. Will bought it more.

Every investor and supporter(except airdrop supporter), will be in the suffering mode between now - after the airdrop end.

Once the airdrop end expect the "dump". Wait for few weeks for market "stabilisation" after the airdrop end.

Get listed more exchange.

Roadmap.

Then the moon time will come.

Very well said, this is exactly what is going to happen. All the hodlers will live in glory and the dumpers will live in doubt and tell themselves "I should've held on to my onions."

I will not feel sorry for the dumpers but laugh at them for the mistake they did on not trusting on this coin.  Smiley
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

Hahaha that is awesome.  And too true! Criticize and FUD and then look at them when they want to join lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

We are proud of our community, stay strong we are coming very very nice developments and will surprise you even more.

• Astonishing look new home pages in a few days (from community)
  • Amazing new deepvault video with voiceover (from community)
  • New DeepOnion Points sytem for official forums
  • Escrow powered Marketplace forums

We prepare above items for our SEM expert. So we can covert better.

All time stats for bitcointalk history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc (Youngest thread within the top 10)

Together with scam and fud generated posts, deleteds, etc. We are indeed much higher in this list.
Where you want to see crypto-rainbow?
Let's keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

I have just removed my "DeepOnion" signature.

I realize this coin will never be listed on big exchanges because of huge pre-mine. And yet there's no transparency in airdrops.

Extremely huge danger for exchange buyers as the last several airdrop rounds with most of these coins might never by airdropped but dumped on those small exchanges.

There are a lot of other red flags with this so-called "coin", please don't buy this coin, especially at the last 10 "airdrop" rounds (spring-summer 2018). You've been warned!

bye then, i hope you didn't get many FREE coins to now dump. you clearly did not deserve them

Its no point hanging around in something you don't believe in mate. I wish you all the luck and good bye from DeepOnion.

We are only here because we completely believe in it.

Long Live Deep Onion  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Right, I never got Fudders. They try to act like they are doing us some kind of a favor being a hero and warning us endlessly. If you truly don't care then leave. Let us who actually care be.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:55:45 PM

Maybe you use this template https://impressive.im/ from a member.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

We are proud of our community, stay strong we are coming very very nice developments and will surprise you even more.

<snip>

Together with scam and fud generated posts, deleteds, etc. We are indeed much higher in this list.
Let's keep up!

And... I have a feeling we'll pass XCurrency, BlackCoin, and NEM in a matter of weeks.  Thanks gang for being awesome!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc (Youngest thread within the top 10)

Let's keep up!

I recognize all of those top 10!  Most of them are top 10 on CMC and I've lost a bit trying to intra-day trade them!  Cheesy

Luckily, I've gotten my onions BEFORE they became famous.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Let's keep up!

Good to here about some of the work going on behind the scenes. I for one am looking forward to the future of DO. A well established, trust worthy marketplace built on DO is the kind of development that will attract a great deal attention for an anonymous coin.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

Looking forward to that new Website design. I hope you are talking about the design that impressive and his brother made  Smiley
The DeepOnion Points System sounds very interesting too.
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

Let's keep up!

Now let's do the same in coinmarketcap ranking xD
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

Let's keep up!

Extremely impressive. My only regret with DeepOnion is not getting involved sooner! The coin is doing great and backed by one of the strongest crypto communities I've ever seen. Really excited to ride along for the moon mission once DO gets listed on a higher tier exchange Smiley
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:28:18 PM

Let's keep up!

Hey Devs
I think Impressive Made Something Great! The new version of the website is too amazing!
It would get used in official website
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Let's keep up!

I think, we will reach:
Top 2 before the end of airdrop
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

What month this airdrop suppose to be end?

March/April?

I believe by that time, the pages would be 2000 - 3000 pages

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Let's keep up!

I think, we will reach:
Top 2 before the end of airdrop

I'll bet you we reach it by the end of this year!
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

Really happy got my first transaction
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Let's keep up!

What an achievement guys!! Congratz to all of us who made this possible.
I wonder how much time it's going to take to climb to top5, few months? Probably not much more than that, any goals that the DeepOnion community sets to accomplish we get it done, nobody can stop us!

Looking forward to the next developments.
Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: