Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 [1494] 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:47:41 PM

We are proud of our community, stay strong we are coming very very nice developments and will surprise you even more.

• Astonishing look new home pages in a few days (from community)
  • Amazing new deepvault video with voiceover (from community)
  • New DeepOnion Points sytem for official forums
  • Escrow powered Marketplace forums

We prepare above items for our SEM expert. So we can covert better.

All time stats for bitcointalk history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc (Youngest thread within the top 10)

Together with scam and fud generated posts, deleteds, etc. We are indeed much higher in this list.
Where you want to see crypto-rainbow?
Let's keep up!

We will be completely defeating likes of NXT, Waves, Lisk, Blackcoin, Digibytes soon.  All have taken years to reach to that level and we have done it in around 3 months.  That is awesome growth.  Only Dash will be in competition I believe in a month or two.  Dash has taken years to reach to 6500 pages, which I expect given the remarkable growth we have to reach that level within a year.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:48:45 PM

What month this airdrop suppose to be end?

March/April?

I believe by that time, the pages would be 2000 - 3000 pages

Well 13 Airdrops are already done so there are 27 left to come.
So if my skills in math are sufficient and i made no counting mistake then i think the 40th and final airdrop should be on april 20th.
If the thread continues to grow in the same pace as now then we should be way beyond 3000 pages. We will see  Cheesy
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

What month this airdrop suppose to be end?

March/April?

I believe by that time, the pages would be 2000 - 3000 pages

Well 13 Airdrops are already done so there are 27 left to come.
So if my skills in math are sufficient and i made no counting mistake then i think the 40th and final airdrop should be on april 20th.
If the thread continues to grow in the same pace as now then we should be way beyond 3000 pages. We will see  Cheesy

The more the airdrops the better. Looking forward to my first airdrop hopefully.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

Looking forward for more surprises @crypto-rainbow. DO is just taking it's time before lift-off folks. Just buckle up.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:08:46 PM

I hope this wallpaper will encourage us Cheesy

Watch out for the 14th  DeepOnion of 40 Airdrops invasions! They are coming!!

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Encrypted wallet versus private key. I think both are important; what's the main difference between these two?

If I have only the private key then I won't need the passphrase used to encrypt the wallet?

Wallet is any container that is used to store one or more private keys. In this case it's a computer file but it can also be a piece of paper, plastic or metal or specialized hardware device. This computer file contains all the private keys you have generated while using your wallet. You need to keep this file encrypted otherwise anybody with access to it can steal your private keys. You also need to backup this file regularly (practically every time new private key is generated).

It's also good idea to have a backup of your private keys outside the wallet.dat file. For this you have to dump your private keys using console window, save them in some document, print that document out and then store the paper copy somewhere safe.

I actually wrote an article over at DO forum that explains the differences between private keys and wallets (from backup management perspective) and contains the description of the procedure I use to backup both private keys and wallets. You can read more here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/backup-management.1415/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

Encrypted wallet versus private key. I think both are important; what's the main difference between these two?

If I have only the private key then I won't need the passphrase used to encrypt the wallet?

Wallet is any container that is used to store one or more private keys. In this case it's a computer file but it can also be a piece of paper, plastic or metal or specialized hardware device. This computer file contains all the private keys you have generated while using your wallet. You need to keep this file encrypted otherwise anybody with access to it can steal your private keys. You also need to backup this file regularly (practically every time new private key is generated).

It's also good idea to have a backup of your private keys outside the wallet.dat file. For this you have to dump your private keys using console window, save them in some document, print that document out and then store the paper copy somewhere safe.

I actually wrote an article over at DO forum that explains the differences between private keys and wallets (from backup management perspective) and contains the description of the procedure I use to backup both private keys and wallets. You can read more here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/backup-management.1415/

Nice! I read the article a while back, but didn't get around dumping the private key. Literally half an hour ago I was thinking about looking up the article again and now it's right in my face Cheesy thanks!
PrezoSu

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:47:00 PM

Oh my God how many posts. Who reads all this?
I think this is the largest community.Smiley
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Hello guys I have a question... A friend of mine tried to apply for the airdrop, he is a Jr. Member, but got rejected. When will be able to apply again?

We dont know form your text who is he, and what mistake he made. Its much better for him to direct sent
questions on official forume or through support ticket on forum https://deeponion.org

his account name on bitcoin talk is btcexpert. How can you understand what mistakes he has made? I'll sure tell him to write on the DO forum to get answers as well. Still he can reapply again right?
the best bet for your friend would be to register on the DeepOnion forum, and then opena support ticket. That allows a one on one interaction with a mod. It will ensure your friends request isnt overlooked and you can reply directly to the mod if there are any questions. Good luck with your application!
Thanks man you’re the best, this community is the best always helping each other! I'll tell him immediately so he can apply for the next round!

The community is so helpful that sometimes while you are writing reply to a question. Two persons will be post and answer before you! Smiley
It's so crazy! Smiley

And comparing to others threads, everyone here is positive. Real pleasure! Smiley

If you forget to check the thread every morning then you will have a lots of read to catch up! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

Im still wating for the 1st time in Airdrop.
So nervous !!!
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

Minute of humor, guys  Grin   
I'll give 1 Onion to guy, Who First will check this meme vith DeepVault and post here result . Or screenshot.

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.   Grin

It's genuine  Grin

For those trying it out, here is what I did.

a) I saved the picture on my local hard drive
b) In the DO wallet, under DeepVault, click "I want to verify a document"
c) Select the image you downloaded, enter the verification code bykardinal posted (his wallet address)
d) submit request

Hi bykardinal,

Do you register the document before or after uploading it to the file hoster? I ran into problems with imgur (registering the original file, DV did then not verify it successfully)

Awesome guys! This was a great and fun way to show, what DeepVault is and how it can be used.

For all the new people without any prioir knowledge, here's a brief description:
DeepVault is a new unique feature by the DeepOnion development team implemented in the wallet-software, which can store the "hash" (= similar to a unique digital fingerprint) of a file in the blockchain. By doing so, the same file can be verified at any later time point. If it did not change, the hash will be verified, if it has been altered, the hash will be different from the stored one. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

Im still wating for the 1st time in Airdrop.
So nervous !!!

wow very cool. How u make these things :p
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:03:18 PM

Hello guys I have a question... A friend of mine tried to apply for the airdrop, he is a Jr. Member, but got rejected. When will be able to apply again?

We dont know form your text who is he, and what mistake he made. Its much better for him to direct sent
questions on official forume or through support ticket on forum https://deeponion.org

his account name on bitcoin talk is btcexpert. How can you understand what mistakes he has made? I'll sure tell him to write on the DO forum to get answers as well. Still he can reapply again right?
the best bet for your friend would be to register on the DeepOnion forum, and then opena support ticket. That allows a one on one interaction with a mod. It will ensure your friends request isnt overlooked and you can reply directly to the mod if there are any questions. Good luck with your application!
Thanks man you’re the best, this community is the best always helping each other! I'll tell him immediately so he can apply for the next round!

The community is so helpful that sometimes while you are writing reply to a question. Two persons will be post and answer before you! Smiley
It's so crazy! Smiley

And comparing to others threads, everyone here is positive. Real pleasure! Smiley

If you forget to check the thread every morning then you will have a lots of read to catch up! Smiley

I shall add that the moderators are doing a great job assisting our problems too despite the large amount of work they have.

As I was helped when i first joined DO, i'll take the turn to help the new ones here Cheesy

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

Accidentally stumbled into this one  Cool

https://imgflip.com/i/1xnijy

JShort

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:28 PM

So as some people wanted to know why I didn't make it for the airdrop, I got an answer on my support ticket on the DO forum. Apparently my BTCtalk account got flagged suspicious because I only posted a couple weeks after making the account so it seemed that it was a bought/farm account. However I was just lurking the forums before posting...Oh well.. They said I just have to keep the posts coming and they'll review my application in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed! Might be a good hint for some of you who are trying to join as well :-)
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Waoooo, onions are at an excellent price to buy, blessed is everyone who takes advantage of this crop of low prices, because in a year its value is multiplied by ten.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

So as some people wanted to know why I didn't make it for the airdrop, I got an answer on my support ticket on the DO forum. Apparently my BTCtalk account got flagged suspicious because I only posted a couple weeks after making the account so it seemed that it was a bought/farm account. However I was just lurking the forums before posting...Oh well.. They said I just have to keep the posts coming and they'll review my application in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed! Might be a good hint for some of you who are trying to join as well :-)

We are somehow in the same boat as i was suspected for buying/farming an account. The good news is that i should be active, learn and help the community and show your support to DeepOnion.

Instead of wasting your time reAplying and getting blacklisted, you gotta show them that you truly deserve your place among the community !

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

30K pages in 4 weeks, what do you guys think?  Wink

It smells like a pump, cause you have to post in order to be eligible for the airdrop, am I right ?

So you post even if it is of no real value...

Actually, I'm already way over 10 posts a week on BTC and the DeepOnion forum and my post quoted above was purely based on fun and excitement. I don't need to try to be a part of the onion community, I'm already apart of the community  Wink

Now, go ahead and continue posting on this forum and on the deep forum, maybe one day you'll be a part of our community as well. Hope to see you there soon  Grin

Interesting, the least of my post I make on this forum are in DeepOnion thread. Probably because it is hard to keep up with the conversations.
But at least I am highly active on official DO forum, it kinda grew onto me Cheesy

Yeah, I've gotta say I've been attached to the DO forum as well, I have a lot of fun over there and the community rocks. Feels like a family.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

Waoooo, onions are at an excellent price to buy, blessed is everyone who takes advantage of this crop of low prices, because in a year its value is multiplied by ten.

Too true, bad time for sellers but great time for buyers. I think it will low for the next couple of weeks until the fork is over, then it will jump right back up again! Grab those cheap onions - while stocks last Grin

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

These are the three images i placed in the #DeepOnion #DeepVault the other day. All three have been verified by me. This is the wallet address:

DVYWgN2CZHpiVuuJYdiGePjEVhhN2bvbm3

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 [1494] 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: