Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitdos

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:05:02 PM

no one can close tor.. deeponion to the moon!
yoshinoda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

Once I install the .conf file with all the nodes how long does it take to connect to the network? Restarted my system and everything and it's still not connecting. I'm on school wifi  (in college) and afraid the school firewall is blocking the connection... If that's the case how could I get around it? Are there any lite wallets available? Could I use an exchange address?

try to use another wifi or try to connect with vpn
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

Is there any way to stake without the need of a normal Desktop graphical user interface wallet?

To my knowledge no theres no command line daemon for this project, everything is build into the qt wallet alone...

This is possible, I would suggest building from source on a debian system. There is doc in the source tree. https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

The problem building from sources is that it will say that its version 1.3 but the DeepVault feature wont be there.  Correct me if im wrong but i haven't seen this published to github, only an increase of version.

Anyone has validated that?

Here's the commit for version 1.3: https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commit/ca22ec4839ab3b5762c21c556020b52b3377bcc6
As explained here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-faq.4057/
6. Do you publish the source code for DeepVault?
Due to heavy piracy and the uncontrolled cloning without permission or crediting, in the altcoin domain, the Dev team has decided that the DeepVault code will remain temporarily closed-source. The code will eventually be released but there is no timeline determined at this point.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
yoshinoda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:12:12 PM

Hey Guys, I signed up in DeepOnion, This coin is really amazing. I am able to begin discovering it and I will follow this thread until the top. I see that the longer term of this coin are simply superb.  Cheesy

check the main post and you will know the rules of the airdrop
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:14:02 PM

I've got a question about the airdrop FAQ, point 8 ("Where do we need to make 10 posts per week? Across all of the bitcointalk forums"):

Does the counting include this thread as well?
It counts this thread as well, it is across all bitcointalk forums, but not post -off topic- forum only. Our mods may exclude only off topic writers from the airdrops.  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
MetaSk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

Voting for the best Friday 13th Airdrop theme wallpaper has started. Voting will be available for the next 24 hours after which the winner will be rewarded with 13 ONION's

You can give your vote here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-wallpaper-contest-win-13-onions.4001/

THANK YOU!
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

DeepVault works flawlessly, very happy with this feature, I verified this Airdrop Poster.

Congratulations, your document (C:/Users/abs1/Documents/deepOnion content/wallpaper/friday13.png, 644685 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

I tried months to get into deeponion airdrop. I finally applied and spent hours to on getting the client working. Today I tried to check my status, but I accidently pressed "apply airdrop" button when I should have pressed "Check status". I guess I was on wrong page. After pressing "apply airdrop" it said I was "blacklisted".

All this work for nothing. Is there something I can do to remove that blacklisting?  Roll Eyes Huh
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

Voting for the best Friday 13th Airdrop theme wallpaper has started. Voting will be available for the next 24 hours after which the winner will be rewarded with 13 ONION's

You can give your vote here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-wallpaper-contest-win-13-onions.4001/

THANK YOU!
lol most of them are kind of spooky Shocked i still  think that the first one is the best. voted for zmaku's wallpaper

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MetaSk

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:40 PM

THANK YOU!
lol most of them are kind of spooky Shocked i still  think that the first one is the best. voted for zmaku's wallpaper

Yea, Zmaku definitely had some nice copywriting there Smiley
All of the participants submitted some really nice pieces,so it will be tight race
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

I tried months to get into deeponion airdrop. I finally applied and spent hours to on getting the client working. Today I tried to check my status, but I accidently pressed "apply airdrop" button when I should have pressed "Check status". I guess I was on wrong page. After pressing "apply airdrop" it said I was "blacklisted".

All this work for nothing. Is there something I can do to remove that blacklisting?  Roll Eyes Huh

First of all replace xxxxx in your signature as you wont get in airdrop.

Join on deep onion forum and write there or on slack for support.

You have to patient, supportive and you will be rewarded...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:53:15 PM

The official told me that I had been asked to review the suspicious activity (such as bought accounts, multiple accounts, low quality posts, deleted posts, inactivity, etc.)
I feel a little frustrated, because I do not know where the problem is, someone can help me check?
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:55:57 PM

Hi Guys, don't forget to vote for the wallpaper for the friday the 13th theme, cash your votes here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-wallpaper-contest-win-13-onions.4001/

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:06 PM

The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.

Slack is no more supported by DeepOnion team.

As i can read, you dont get your signature in good shape, when you have request your apply. So bot just say no.

If you want to receive some AirDrop i recommend you to setup your signature as requested, show some activity on DeepOnion forum and open a Support Ticket.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:17:35 PM

The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.

As someone else said, the slack isn't supported anymore. I submitted a support ticket on the deeponion forum a got a reply within 2 days from a mod. So i would suggest trying there. I was told this :

Now your signature is ok
Bitcointalk activity : good
beitcointalk DeepOnion support: not bad
DeepOnion forum activity : not bad
Content creator: no
DeepOnion want to build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.
Show please more support to the DeepOnion project here and don't forget about Bitcointalk forum too.
If you will show some very good activity, devs maybe will review your case.

So i think they are looking for something along those lines. I was still not given any approval though, so i think you have to work on content creating possibly? Like the mod that answered my support ticket said The deeponion airdrop has a lot of value so you have to work to be accepted to the community. I need to change the not bad into good haha. Good luck on your application anyway! DO #1

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.

As someone else said, the slack isn't supported anymore. I submitted a support ticket on the deeponion forum a got a reply within 2 days from a mod. So i would suggest trying there. I was told this :

Now your signature is ok
DeepOnion want to build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.
Show please more support to the DeepOnion project here and don't forget about Bitcointalk forum too.

So i think they are looking for something along those lines. I was still not given any approval though, so i think you have to work on content creating possibly? Like the mod that answered my support ticket said The deeponion airdrop has a lot of value so you have to work to be accepted to the community. I need to change the not bad into good haha. Good luck on your application anyway! DO #1
Ya, I had gotten the exact same response from the DO support & I guess all standings have to be good or higher, might be hard for some people to have that much activity on 2  different forum pages while working a full time job... But hey I bet there's tons of other people that some how find the time to do it!  Wink

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

helars2008

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:34:39 PM

Now your signature is ok

Ya, I had gotten the exact same response from the DO support & I guess all standings have to be good or higher, might be hard for some people to have that much activity on 2  different forum pages while working a full time job... But hey I bet there's tons of other people that some how find the time to do it!  Wink
Heres my advice so that it wont be that hard when you are creating activity both in bitcointalk forum and at the official DO forum.
Just enjoy what you are doing,  do not force yourself too much accomplishing this task.
Posting here in bitcointalk for me is easier if i found a more interesting topic where i can post and while doing so i learn a lot of new things too.
I am even very thankful of DO devs that they required 10 post a week,  because it gives me more urge to scroll around this forum and find topics that are really good and where i can get great insights for my cryptocurrency journey.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

Now your signature is ok

It ain't that hard, i'm working 11-12 hours a day and ive got a familly and i can easily do 20-25 msg per week.  It might be hard if you're doing it only for the onions, i've always posted on this forum even before onions and its part of my life now.  It all depends on your motives and i would even add, even thou its not written and maybe i'm even overthinking it, but even if you fill all the requirements, if they still feel you do it for the money, you might not be approved either.  (Note: There's no rules about this, its just my own interpretation of the goal for those rules)

The purpose for those rules is to apply a filter to find good members, its not quantitative its qualitative but its hard to define quality so they've come up with those rules as a basis.  

So if you try too fool them, they will get you, sooner or later!
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

hmm... I can't get the wallet up and running on linux... Version 1.2 on the website

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: