Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129414 times)
Lolas1975

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

People with 0 HUSH coins try make food Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunnaman2002

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Well thats not good news, perhaps that is why the coin is tanking right now
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

I cannot understand how someone can kill Discord channel just because he has some disagreement with other team member?
It seems kind of childish and very unprofessional. To be honest,  If that is the true then not sure if this coin is right to invest in the first place.

Fulcrum29

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
Merited by Litejavichu (1)

I am going to leave my opinion here.

I have been with HUSH since the beginning, hardly contributed, but its potential was noticeable. I have seen people come and I have seen people go. I become more invested when radix42 signed up as the lead developer, but I also mostly withdraw when he moved on. Nonetheless, I was happy to see where the remaining core developers could take HUSH, BTCH were certainly a surprise announcement with many unanswered questions which I expected to be answered once we have succeeded the snapshot.

So here we are today… a HUSH team with only web developers and no certainty on how things will pan out tomorrow.

There is history here, Madbuda and Leto ramped up the explosiveness, but there is still time to correct the errors made. I am glad that there are team members who are transparent with the community, but this must be the norm in all honesty. The team needs Leto, he is the BTCH/HushList man, and he needs to make this happen as promised (or communicated).

I don’t know where the team is standing with Madbuda, I did notice that he removed his scam-related comments on reddit, but the team needs to see whether he is still essential to the development or replaceable. Talk with each other in respectable terms, work it out, do the housekeeping. By observation, I can see that he contributed much to providing hosting services. Ask the community to help or assist where possible with the chores. You guys need to ask or else nobody will provide their ‘available’ resources.

Look, nobody will ever agree to everything, there will always be disappointments, but the team needs to work to their strengths. In practical business they use the ugly word, ‘synergy’, but you need it, especially considering that everyone is working remotely. The team needs to be a whole than to be in pieces.

Then there is HushNG, it is a core ingredient to HUSH’s selling point. Attention is needed…

Lastly, update the community and investors on the airdrop, timelines, etc. build a vision that people can see themselves contribute and relate to, make use cases, put some cases into early production (e.g. HushNG’s messenger service), etc. only then will people hold and buy in. Under correction, Telegram has a similar idea with TON, beat them to market, create a product that you and the community love.

As much as this development is community-orientated, it will grow, and it will become competitive.

You need to start as soon as possible.
hjkuhl

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

I cannot understand how someone can kill Discord channel just because he has some disagreement with other team member?
It seems kind of childish and very unprofessional. To be honest,  If that is the true then not sure if this coin is right to invest in the first place.

I have been with HUSH since the beginning, hardly contributed, but its potential was noticeable. I have seen people come and I have seen people go. I become more invested when radix42 signed up as the lead developer, but I also mostly withdraw when he moved on. Nonetheless, I was happy to see where the remaining core developers could take HUSH, BTCH were certainly a surprise announcement with many unanswered questions which I expected to be answered once we have succeeded the snapshot.

So here we are today… a HUSH team with only web developers and no certainty on how things will pan out tomorrow.

There is history here, Madbuda and Leto ramped up the explosiveness, but there is still time to correct the errors made. I am glad that there are team members who are transparent with the community, but this must be the norm in all honesty. The team needs Leto, he is the BTCH/HushList man, and he needs to make this happen as promised (or communicated).

I don’t know where the team is standing with Madbuda, I did notice that he removed his scam-related comments on reddit, but the team needs to see whether he is still essential to the development or replaceable. Talk with each other in respectable terms, work it out, do the housekeeping. By observation, I can see that he contributed much to providing hosting services. Ask the community to help or assist where possible with the chores. You guys need to ask or else nobody will provide their ‘available’ resources.

Look, nobody will ever agree to everything, there will always be disappointments, but the team needs to work to their strengths. In practical business they use the ugly word, ‘synergy’, but you need it, especially considering that everyone is working remotely. The team needs to be a whole than to be in pieces.

Then there is HushNG, it is a core ingredient to HUSH’s selling point. Attention is needed…

Lastly, update the community and investors on the airdrop, timelines, etc. build a vision that people can see themselves contribute and relate to, make use cases, put some cases into early production (e.g. HushNG’s messenger service), etc. only then will people hold and buy in. Under correction, Telegram has a similar idea with TON, beat them to market, create a product that you and the community love.

As much as this development is community-orientated, it will grow, and it will become competitive.

i totally agree with what they said!  Roll Eyes

how can someone praise their own technology above others and then quit right before things get serious? a lead developer of multiple projects quits because of a few bucks for a server?  Huh
give me a break... i knew there was a lot of work to do in public relations for this project but i think this sums up pretty decent whats going on behind the scenes here and general in crypto.
no we get a better picture why some essential things for the community were not optimized before the airdrop. you see BTCP posting literally every second on twitter, discord and more trying to get people involved to participate.
we do not even have a clean mac wallet so people without technical background and non-miners can buy and hodl. it wouldn't even surprise me if this ragequit is responsible for that massive price drop. I'm in Hush and mining it way before it was 2$ so i don't really care about the price, but imagine people who got in @20$ because they got excited about the project. is that really what you guys want to represent with that state of tech you got? never seen such a waste of talent and resources unfortunately but i hope this is going to improve this year...
Flok1

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

web wallet is up and working
why is price dropping?  Undecided
gobyte

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Sad to see good coins collapsing in those hard times.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

why is price dropping?  Undecided

Things were disturbed, but now everything is getting better & settled. Check out this update:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Myhush/comments/7u2cr1/hush_update/
Shintoff

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Sad to see good coins collapsing in those hard times.
Don't worry, it will be all right
ink505

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

it's sad to see the developer's disagreements, it seems that this is only the beginning of global visible wars in the crypto world of 2018, ...pools ddos attacks each other. I do not know all the subtleties of the developers' interaction among themselves, but Dooke looks more decent in my eyes. The perfection of technology is higher than human emotions. I wish you continued growth and prosperity. Wink
ink505

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

... I'm sorry, I meant Jonathan "Duke" Leto
Boriss

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

why is price dropping?  Undecided

Things were disturbed, but now everything is getting better & settled. Check out this update:

I have checked it...

You know what it says? One DEV is out and they are waiting for other one to return?

"
Unfortunately, due to this occurrence MadBuda will leave the Hush community. We are waiting to hear back from Duke Leto in regards to his future involvement with Hush.
"

So it seems to me that both of them said Goodbye to HUSH, one is angry and other one was thrown out.

Fulcrum29

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

According to HUSH update, the snapshot is still taking place?

---

No indications have been given that the BTCH airdrop is affected in any way.

---

Which is good news in my opinion, but I hope there is no manipulation here. It is a better question to be answered by Leto.
sdg777

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

clamoring - 23:44
@here I've spoken to Duke, and he is not leaving Hush. The airdrop will proceed as planned, no changes. The Hush Team is working on moving infrastructure to new servers asap.
xyzzyx

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

is there a way to take back my hush that was in the web wallet or is it lost?  Cry

You can download the webwallet source from GitHub and run it locally.  It is in HTML/JavaScript so there's no need to compile anything.  It always ran locally in your browser anyway -- it was just hosted online.

See  github.com/MyHush/myhushwallet  for source.

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
icryptonator

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

I was sync. swing wallet. Reached nearly 77% then this message appeared. Anyone can help?

Ageneral unexpected critical error has occured:
error: could not connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)
See the console output for more detailed error information!
Boriss

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

I was sync. swing wallet. Reached nearly 77% then this message appeared. Anyone can help?

This should resolve your problems:

1. make a copy of wallet.dat
2. delete everything from folder User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/Hush or whatever location your wallet.dat is stored
3. install latest version of Hush wallet
4. copy your previously backup of wallet.dat to your sync folder (User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/Hush)
5. Run wallet and let it sync

Let me know if you managed to resolve the problem

Kennet_h

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

If i copy my wallet file, will i have all the addresses that i created, and will i still be able to send hush, to that adress?
I don't want to have a unencrypted wallet, on my computer.

Just to confirm, the hush wallet works like other wallets, in the way that you are good too go, as long as you have the wallet file?
icryptonator

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:44:41 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:11:39 PM by icryptonator

This should resolve your problems:

1. make a copy of wallet.dat
2. delete everything from folder User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/Hush or whatever location your wallet.dat is stored
3. install latest version of Hush wallet
4. copy your previously backup of wallet.dat to your sync folder (User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/Hush)
5. Run wallet and let it sync

Let me know if you managed to resolve the problem

network: 0 connections
for more than 10 mins now

Update: Thanks. Now it is sync. Hope it will cont. till end this time
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

good point

good point

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: