Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

Initially, it has nothing to do with your holdings. Second, I think that it is possible we may see a price hike once again before August 1 kicks in.
Waiting is a better option here but if you feel that the price is taking some zigzag moves, I say just take the advantage of it by selling a bit higher and buying back at the "dumps" you are talking about. Check the levels and patterns as well as what the indicators show and do accordingly.
Remember, even this could prove more risky as well as more loss could take place if you don't do it right.
to me my personal vies is that I do not think that this time the price of bitcoin will decrease from 2500$ tell 1st August and I am hopeful that after 1st August the price of bitcoin will become sky rocket and will start increasing, and I do not think that then people will find an opportunity to trade bitcoin in such a low price therefore I will preferce to hold bitcoin and not to sell it so a sto  buty it in low price.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

In my own opinion to hold is the best option now because i believe bitcoin value will reach $4,000 before end of the year. whoever can hold from now till end the end December ,2017 will have the course to thank me for my forecast because when the time come so many people will pronounce had i know i would have bought bitcoin when the value was around $2,500. Soto avoid such regret it is better to hold pending when it appreciate to the level of your take profit before you sell.   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

Currently bitcoin price is gradually starting to rise as well as the altcoin price
And I agree with you it would be nice if holding the coin in possession for a while because it seems that after past August the price will increase again. And of course anyone doesnt want to miss this good opportunity to get a profit.
yes that is right bitcoin price has now pickup the acceleration and you need to hold bitcoin as much as you can. because it is expected that very soon the prce of bitcoin will cross all time high price and will even continue increasing.
Yes, bitcoins have started their journey towards moon now and after the Segwit, there will be unimaginable increase in the values of bitcoins. So it’s the best time of staying loyal to bitcoin system by just keeping bitcoins in our wallets. Selling bitcoins at this moment will be one of the silliest decisions. It would be highly unfortunate to give up bitcoins at the moment. 
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

What other choice do you have? Holding is the best option at the moment, I expect the price to shoot up in the coming weeks. Spend your btc if you have to, but there will be serious gains very soon.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:05:19 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

What other choice do you have? Holding is the best option at the moment, I expect the price to shoot up in the coming weeks. Spend your btc if you have to, but there will be serious gains very soon.

Yes, hold with patience for at least 6 months and I am sure that you will be able to see better returns on your tokens. There has been a correction and Crypto markets are recovering.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

Yes, hold with patience for at least 6 months and I am sure that you will be able to see better returns on your tokens. There has been a correction and Crypto markets are recovering.
If you know Warren Buffett, he is a investor long term, not just by some bad news make him sell the stock he bought when the price down more. Contra, he use this time to buy more if this stock potential. And look at now, you can see the result of story success from investor have patience when invest long term
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

That's sure is. Holding bitcoin is great because you might notice that it is already increasing at the moment when you take a nap or the more when you sleep. No matter what the case, just keep on waiting because you can't predict but if it's really your day,then you can have a blast for your wait has paid off.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

When the price go down, coins will lost their value. You have to wait until the price comes up and sell, do that again and again. That's what we do as investor or trader, nothing else. The easy way to say is how we can get profit if we sell when the price goes down?. You must have patience, that's the key to become success with investment. Patience need hard work and that's not easy but it's worth. Besides that, see again your strategy, if the price still falling down just sell it. We can take hold as an option if we sure the price will come up again. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

That's sure is. Holding bitcoin is great because you might notice that it is already increasing at the moment when you take a nap or the more when you sleep. No matter what the case, just keep on waiting because you can't predict but if it's really your day,then you can have a blast for your wait has paid off.

Right, if that is the situation then holding your coin is the only choice and the best choice that you have. I have experienced that with my Monaco coin, I received at the time when its price dumped. I waited for weeks for it to increase but an emergency came that I needed some money and it leaves me with no choice. Since I don't have fiat money at that time, I was forced to sell my coin then. I had set a price order hoping that the price may somehow increase and then the next day came, I learned that its price pumps to 84K when I happen to set my order to 7K only.

I admit that I felt a little regret and I was thinking that maybe if I have hold a little longer, but I really need money at that time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Right, if that is the situation then holding your coin is the only choice and the best choice that you have. I have experienced that with my Monaco coin, I received at the time when its price dumped. I waited for weeks for it to increase but an emergency came that I needed some money and it leaves me with no choice. Since I don't have fiat money at that time, I was forced to sell my coin then. I had set a price order hoping that the price may somehow increase and then the next day came, I learned that its price pumps to 84K when I happen to set my order to 7K only.

I admit that I felt a little regret and I was thinking that maybe if I have hold a little longer, but I really need money at that time.

Well ni need to feel regret really as that would add up to your experiences and would make you a better trader in time. That isn't an uncommon circumstance and i include myself among those who made the same mistake. But if you'd really need to sell and you've no cboice amd you need the money, then there's nothing to regret about selling

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:08:05 AM

Well for me holding your coin is good idea since you said that the coins you were trading is in dump stage. It is better hold rather than to sell if it is on the stage of dump because there's a possibility for that coin to come back to its price or might even higher on its original value. Panic selling will not have a good effect on earning so you'd better to have a more patience.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

Holding is a good option what i normally do it sell all the coins and get my initial investment and as the remaining coins is pure profit i hold it for weeks and finally sell it when i see the price is slowly declining so i get my initial investment back and get good profits
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

Well for me holding your coin is good idea since you said that the coins you were trading is in dump stage. It is better hold rather than to sell if it is on the stage of dump because there's a possibility for that coin to come back to its price or might even higher on its original value. Panic selling will not have a good effect on earning so you'd better to have a more patience.

i am holding my coins too if there is any down too far and i think it still worth to hold for a while because we don't know when the coins will be increase again. if there is any chance for us to buy back the coin in the lower price, then we can do this and we need to watch the chart before we buy the coins. from holding a coin, we learn to be patience and calm down because this is the most important lesson from trading and if we fail, then we can not make good profit in future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

Panic selling will not have a good effect on earning so you'd better to have a more patience.
It's called panic selling for a reason. People at that point can't look at the market and their positions with a clear mind state anymore, and thus they see no other option than to start selling their coins.

Essentially it all comes down to people not knowing what kind of market they invest in. After all, it's not only related to rookies as I have seen people being here for several years doing the exact same thing.

Things are completely different when you put your hard earned cash into something you expected to solely rise, but instead, takes a massive dive. People simply forget that these are just short term fluctuations.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

He bought on peak, when prices were very high, and after that on poloniex for a week or more everything was red and prices were going down like crazy, thats why OP should keep his coins and panic selling is not a good option now in that way he will just lose the money and he can say good bye to profit.. Patience and waiting for prices to go up again is the best thing he can do, OP didn't share with us which coins he bought but after the August 1 when drama about bitcoin pass I think prices of altcoins will get back where they were and we can count on raise of some of them. At least I'm keeping mine and I don't have plans to sell yet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Always hodl and only sell in profit margins with stable or upward trend
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

Right now the only option we have is to hold the altcoin and there is no other option for us. As the Bitcoin price is increasing and due to Segwit now many people are converting their bitcoins to altcoins.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Let me breakdown everything that you need to know here. The investment with good platform is always important. So your choice here
investing on poloniex serious
looks good to me. Poloniex is having all the good reputation and easy to use platform. The coins will go up and down depending on the situation of bitcoin so it's not your fault that they are currently down, this explains your thoughts here
alt coins have been down
for which you don't need to be worried about. You should await for little longer as the matter that we are in is big one this time.

And yes you have to reach the break even point of your investment and from there onwards you can start earning real profits. This will happen automatically as the price of bitcoin will be going up sooner or later.
BitcoinMinierRobot

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

How to make money with crypto currencys and how the bot works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXj_65yYbc
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

For now ,yes you can hold .You can hold your bitcoin until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher.You can wait for the right time that you can sell your bitcoin that will be when the value becomes higher .

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: