Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
dieselfrank

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

We just need to use the ignore button to rid ourselves of the Trolls like CryptoDevil and Jootn2 whatever the fuck his stupid name is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

We just need to use the ignore button to rid ourselves of the Trolls like CryptoDevil and Joon2 whatever the fuck his stupid name is.
why? because your little scam community has been cleared out? diesel or whatever shitname yours is

Name:  dieselfrank
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  September 09, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

New account: made 2 weeks ago

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

We just need to use the ignore button to rid ourselves of the Trolls like CryptoDevil and Joon2 whatever the fuck his stupid name is.
why? because your little scam community has been cleared out? diesel or whatever shitname yours is

I dont understand what is your problem with community members ( i have nothing to do with that )... But if you want to backup your scam accusations i will be glad to talk with you about those... Im not a developer for the project but i have been around and i can give you my opinion and show you some facts that might clear some of your doubts...
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

oohhh no what a crime, creating new account

Name:  treanski
Activity: 42
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  August 22, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

so no more

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

oohhh no what a crime, creating new account

Name:  treanski
Activity: 42
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  August 22, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

so no more

Ok i see your the type " no real arguments " guy... Now your going to check all acounts... ohh boy... Let me know when you do have real questions...
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

Name:  dieselfrank
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  September 09, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

I dont understand what is your problem with community members ( i have nothing to do with that )... But if you want to backup your scam accusations i will be glad to talk with you about those... Im not a developer for the project but i have been around and i can give you my opinion and show you some facts that might clear some of your doubts...
I have nothing against the community members, except some of them around here
and i do fully agree with cryptodevil I don't need to explain myself

ESTIMATED.PRO
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Name:  dieselfrank
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  September 09, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

I have nothing against the community members, except some of them around here
and i do fully agree with cryptodevil

Cool... you agree in what exacly?
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

Friederich Nietzsche once said “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

This could not be a more accurate statement in this case, by constantly running round shouting "SCAM" at every new coin only causes losses to those invested, therefore creating a scam by proxy. telling people to get out your going to loose money, only looses them.... money.

If anyone wants to substantiate a claim that the coin is a scam then go ahead, substantiate it, saying "whitepaper is crap" "Asics resistance can not be proven" "fake volume" are not facts, they are opinions.

If you would like to be taken seriously then document findings with actual quantitative and qualitative research, present your findings supported in a document with facts and analysis, only then will anyone take you seriously.

Right now shouting "Scam" makes you no better than the naysayers with a placard in time square, and lets be honest who the fuck listens to those.  
Stop trying to be the smart guy here, I have learned also about nietsche when i was a schoolboy in the university when i studied social sciences. nothing special about that, you're a fraud.
Maybe you should try to argue in normal words because nothing you say is making any sense retard grow the fuck up

You studied Nietzsche, and yet you can not spell his name, A lean-to covered in shit and sticks in Zimbabwe, is not classed as a University in the rest of the world, the fact you refer to yourself as a "schoolboy" when attending this fictitious university, only further substantiates any claim that you have not attended ANY credible University, now if you had attended a real University, you would understand every word I say.

I would also like to point out "Retard grow the fuck up" is maybe a little advice you should consider, seeing as everyday you are here crying about how much Sigt you lost, and attempting FUD to disguise your inadequacies in life.
kjpd1971

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 12:18:31 PM by kjpd1971

cryptodevil you have not posted any facts to support your claim. You just repeat an accusation that there are loads of fake accounts posting positive stuff about the coin. Even if this were true, which I don't know if it is or isn't, how is this different to what you are doing and how on earth does that make the coin a scam?

I am posting objective facts, they are posting angry vitriol.

Okay, but what facts make this a scam? Saying there's nothing 'great' or 'different' about this coin doesn't make it a scam. VHS was inferior to BetaMax, yet we all used VHS. It's not always about what is objectively better. Give us a real reason to listen to you...

Ok, if you choose to ignore the entirety of the facts I already posted in reply to your request for facts I will have to assume you are trolling and are just another scammer account.

cryptodevil you have not posted any facts to support your claim. You just repeat an accusation that there are loads of fake accounts posting positive stuff about the coin. Even if this were true, which I don't know if it is or isn't, how is this different to what you are doing and how on earth does that make the coin a scam?

I am posting objective facts, they are posting angry vitriol.

Look at the OP:
-/ Your crypto identity /-
=========================
New Skunkhash Raptor Algo
=========================

The only two 'features' mentioned are something to do with "Your crypto identity", which isn't even a thing in the whitepaper and the 'New' algorithm, which concerns only the 100-day PoW mining period.

Why do you think a legit project would be hyping their coin on two elements which have no purpose whatsoever?

Because it is nothing more than a cynical grab for cash.

The 43BTC trading volume on YoBit for the past 24 hours is fake. For a coin to be getting those numbers through legitimate trading it requires that it be considered a valuable technology by serious investors, which this coin is clearly not as it does not have any valuable tech.

Which means that those 43BTC of trades are largely fake volume and that only occurs when the 'project' is trying to con people into thinking it is a valuable coin in order to get them to buy in so the scammers can offload their bags of shitcoins in exchange for the, actually valuable, btc.

Hence the practice of them posting about how Bitcoin is apparently just as much a shitcoin, along with, as you will see if you look through this thread, many posts advising users of the supposed wisdom of not selling their coins right now because [insert arbitrary reason or promise of 'moon' here].

I raised valid points, rebut them, don't ignore them.

So has anyone looked at this jackasses profile? He’s given 100s of members negative trust ratings calling them all scammers or being involved in Ponzi schemes. Crypto devil you have some serious mental health issues and need to be medicated thoroughly. Just because someone has an opinion that differs from you doesn’t mean they are a scammer or involved In schemes. You have a serious problem and if you hate everyone so much then why the fuck are you even in these forums? I don’t think I’ve read one post from you that was positive in anyway.

I think we should all, as a community, give back to cryptodevil the same way he’s given to 100s of other community members. Let’s show him that he can’t post lies and give people negative ratings just because he doesn’t like what you say. Calling people scammers, schemers and all the other crap you say without evidence of any sort is cause to have the same happen to you. And actually, I believe that because you post so many false trust ratings that’s evidence enough of your instability and your deserving of the same.

Here’s my rating of you, others can cut and paste. You deserve no less for all your lies. And, I can prove your a paid fudster just as you can prove they are all scammers or involved in Ponzi schemes. Just because you say it’s so doesn’t make it so.

Cut and paste in crypto devils trust ratings, mark negative.

“Being paid to post FUD about coins. Has given 100s of forum members negative trust ratings based on no evidence they are scammers or anything other than real people. This guys has some mental health issues and needs to be medicated thoroughly. “

Oh and this isn’t my real account crypto. Wow I made a fake account. Report me, give me negative ratings call me newbie. I’m not. Just not stupid enough like you to post crap on my real account. Have at it devil.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:12:14 PM

I raised valid points, rebut them, don't ignore them.

But I've already responded to the 'facts' you've mentioned.

I'll give you one more shot to be honest in your replies.

You absolutely have not responded to any of the facts I have mentioned, so stop claiming you have.

You have raised nothing that points to this being a scam. This coin had 24 trading volume in the high 70's back near the beginning of August, so 40 or so isn't exactly out of the ordinary.
Claiming that because the coin has had exceedingly high trading volumes since launch is not a rebuttal of the point I raise about it clearly being faked volume. This coin has NOTHING which would explain why it would be getting such high trading volumes, so clearly this volume is merely intended to fake a market interest which does not exist.

You're talking as if ASIC resistance contributes to it being a scam? How?
This coin has been promoted almost entirely on this ridiculous algo being ASIC resistant. This ONLY matters for a coin which is going to remain PoW for its lifetime, not when it is a 100-day PoW which could use any other algorithm already in existence for which no ASICs can mine. So for it to feature as the single biggest 'tech' in the vapid 'whitepaper' it clearly is attempting to fool the ignorant and gullible into believing it is a significant feature.

For it to be a scam, there clearly has to be a way for the creators to grab people's money in some unfair way. How are they doing this?
I wonder if you are intentionally pretending to be so naive as to not understand how they are defrauding people. The marked scammer forum accounts obviously point to the scammers being miners, so they hype the coin while mining it, ensuring there are plenty of posts encouraging other miners to hodl their coins while they sell theirs on an artificially-inflated market which is pumped with fake trading volume.

They are offloading their mined shitcoins for bitcoins. That is the scam and that has always been the scam.

But I suspect you already know this.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

“Being paid to post FUD about coins. Has given 100s of forum members negative trust ratings based on no evidence they are scammers or anything other than real people. This guys has some mental health issues and needs to be medicated thoroughly. “

Oh. Lookie, yet another scammer shill account:
just got wind of some chatter from a friend of mine who gets on Chinese crypto sites. There are a few who large buyers who seem to be interested in Sig and are wanting price to stay low so they can buy up as much as they can. They are buying in smaller denominations as to not raise any eyebrows with big buys and have the prices shoot up. 

FFS, could you be any more obvious?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
JMAlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

speaking in the devil ...
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 12:36:05 PM by Gunbit

WTF are talking about ?

Is it a crime to have a newbie account ?

I use a bitcointalk.org as a heart of the all new altcoins ANN to search new coins to increase my profit. And almost never type messages here. To talking about crypto i have other forums. IS THIS FACT make my cryptbot/scammer/whatever u say ? I think it's nonsense, isnt it?

Obvious fact. This legendary man dont know anything about Signatum project to judge it, and here is my points why:

1. All the people, who mine signatum from the begining knows, that DEV team dont use bitcointalk at all. They are all in the discord and telegramm. The information in the 1st post is old and dev doesnt care.

2. 43 btc is a shitty low volume for sigt. Signatum got 800btc for 1 day and about 100-150 btc for a week. Of cause, this volume was made by speculations and bots - but this is how big exchanges works to make profit, there is nothing about coin itself. All the "fake" volume on the exchanges is about exchanges itself or professional traders with a much numbers of trading bot.

3. You are speaking something about 100day pow and asic-resistance, but the real asic-resistance is a Skunk algo actually, one more fail from your side. It's resistance cs of combining 4 different algos together.

4. It could be a scam, if dev team got any premine, while they dont. Research the first 1k blocks history of transaction and you will admit it.

5. Signatum have no purpose ? Another lie. Sigt got marketplace, willl have a masternodes, will have a signatum pay. Dev team stick to the road map.

Atleast this 5 facts make Signatum 10 times more better coin than all the shitcoins for PoW, witch was released last 2 months. And i can say it, because i read all the new ANN's on btct every fuc*ing day (beside ico, its scam^^).

So please, have a respect to people. If you want to make a FUD - do it like a professional. Prepare information, read the history, think about your strategy. From now you looks just like a clown, no offense.

P.S. If you try to minus my karma i will type a long post to moderators of bitcointalk with all the arguments i have to bann your account for FUD.

Best regards.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

-snip-
You should open a separate thread with a compiled list of accounts that need to be neg. rated. I wouldn't have noticed this case, but apparently some shill account of this project neg. rated me suddenly which spiked my interest.

retards being pissed like you just show coin is doing right Cheesy
I can't believe that an intelligent being would say something like this, considering its inherent stupidity, unless you were being paid (aka a shill) to do so.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

I am afraid the community would need solid irrefutable evidence that this is a scam coin, not just opinions based on previous coin similarities, or surmising circumstances that can not be tested.  
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Wow.. check out this guy's history. He's an absolute tool.
Not just a tool, but Legendary tool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
JMAlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

WTF are talking about ?

Is it a crime to have a newbie account ?

I use a bitcointalk.org as a heart of the all new altcoins ANN to search new coins to increase my profit. And almost never type messages here. To talking about crypto i have other forums. IS THIS FACT make my cryptbot/scammer/whatever u say ? I think it's nonsense, isnt it?

Obvious fact. This legendary man dont know anything about Signatum project to judge it, and here is my points why:

1. All the people, who mine signatum from the begining knows, that DEV team dont use bitcointalk at all. They are all in the discord and telegramm. The information in the 1st post is old and dev doesnt care.

2. 43 btc is a shitty low volume for sigt. Signatum got 800btc for 1 day and about 100-150 btc for a week. Of cause, this volume was made by speculations and bots - but this is how big exchanges works to make profit, there is nothing about coin itslef. All the "fake" volume in the exhanges is about exhanges itself or professional traders woth a much numbers of trading bot.

3. You are speaking something about 100day pow and asic-resistance, but the real asic-resistance is a Skunk algo actually, one more fail from your side. It's resistance cs of combining 4 different algos together.

4. It could be a scam, if dev team got any premine, while they dont. Research the first 1k blocks history of transaction and you will admit it.

5. Signatum have no purpose ? Another lie. Sigt got marketplace, willl have a masternodes, will have a signatum pay. Dev team stick to the road map.

Atleast this 5 facts make Signatum 10 times more better coin than all the shitcoins for PoW, witch was released last 2 months. And i can say it, because i read all the new ANN's on btct every fuc*ing day (beside ico, its scam^^).

So please, have a respect to people. If you want to make a FUD - do it like a professional. Prepare information, read the hystory, think about your strategy. From now you looks just like a clown, no offense.

P.S. If you try to minus my karma i will type a long post to moderators of bitcointalk with all the arguments i have to bann your account for FUD.

Best regards.

dito
kjpd1971

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

retards being pissed like you just show coin is doing right Cheesy

please go on cryptoretard of wisdom

I Think it’s about time we get his account banned. All he is doing is posting negative ratings on everyone for absolutely no reason other than his being a complete jackass. I’ll be sending info to do so and you should all do the same. It can’t be ignored that all he does is post ratings for people he disagrees with
odoovan

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

The dog barks the caravan moves on  Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:29:11 PM

Your number 1 claim is that the only feature been hyped on this "shitcoin" is the asic proff capability wich in your eyes is a smoke screen for the hype... Well i have some questions... Isnt it true? Isnt this algo Asic resistant? Lets say all the other possible future coins that use this algo will benefit from that or no?

So what if other coins were to use that algo? That doesn't benefit this coin.

Do you understand what ASIC-resistant actually means? It is simply down to whether the component parts of a dedicated ASIC mining device for that algorithm would be sufficiently profitable to assemble and produce to mine a coin efficiently. If a full-time PoW coin has a very large market-cap and high value for a sustained period of time then market forces dictate than an ASIC miner will ultimately be produced for that algo.

In any event, it is irrelevant, my point is that the whitepaper, which is absent ANYTHING of substance, is almost entirely dedicated to talking up the ASIC resistance as its innovative tech when it is only going to have a 100-day PoW period. There is absolutely no reason for its brief PoW algo to be the mainstay of it supposed tech.

That is where you and every other FOMO-suffering noob are being conned.

As for:
Regarding this point 1 i think you are forgetting a couple important things... Marketplace and Webwallet both are live in beta version so people can use it and see it...
So what? Cut-and-paste 'features' of most other shitcoin scams.

Most of the code for these things is simply bought for a few bucks and re-skinned.

Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: