Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:59:51 PM

I think every countries should be started in college bitcoin.Now manay college student are know about bitcoin.They worked online based marketing and earn to money.
In many schools bitcoin is now going to teach and I hope in college it will also be started to teach because bitcoin is one the famous currency in young people and they want to learn from bitcoin because bitcoin can help you in future and its very safe and sound for investment so I think in future bitcoin will be start to tech in college as well.

I do not think that bitcoins will be teached in high school but in college there is a higher possibility for professors to teach it in their students  on computer subjects because it is related in I.T. course and computer engineering.
With the increasing popularity of bitcoin it now feeling the need to introduce bitcoin at high school, colleges and universities level, so that people may get awarness about it. Although bitcoin is still not so common to be use for buying everything, but still we can expect that in near future the use of bitcoin will increase too much and we will become able to use bitcoin for buying everything for which we normally using fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hieubigkool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:05 AM

I don't mind that some countries in the world have used bitcoin to pay tuition fees in colleges and universities.
I hope that bitcoin is used more widely in many educational centers
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

I think some of my that here on college is using bitcoin and they say that it really help through projects and etc. And some of them says if they graduate maybe they will not gonna find job anywhere because bitcoin is here why should you anywhere if he is really giving you a better life.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:48:37 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think thats a good idea that bitcoin should be a part of teachings in college but in my place i never heard it but still if ever bitcoin would be taught in school most probably students would become interested on it,bitcoin is for everyone as long as a person wanted to learn from it,if they would take the opportunity then they will have a brighter future even if they were just a student they can also help their parents because they can already support their needs in their education in their own.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:54:37 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

As far as i know that Banco Central here the Philippines is still doing their job to make the people safe who join and adopt bitcoin their selves through making some legalized action for all individual to avoid victimized of a bad person who make their own personal interest. but regarding to the question that bitcoin being one of the course in school i don't think so if there is substantial research about bitcoin but we just wait whats happening for the next 20 years.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:57:24 AM

I have not also heard of a certain school or even subject in which Bitcoin is being taught. If the news of Bitcoin has not even reached a large portion of my country's population, it would be less likely that Bitcoin would be taught at schools. But I think it is good that certain related subjects such as Information Technology courses and Economics courses will touch a little about Blockchain and Bitcoin's growth, respectively.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:16:24 AM

Not sure if they offer in my country but I imagine at the highest institutions they offer some sort of digital money class and bitcoin should be a part of that. I do know that in the USA in the top business schools they have class

for this already so it is starting to begin curriculum in some countries already which is great news for bitcoin! Long live bitcoin!

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:34:20 AM

There is a way to bitcoon vast spreading you mention about to teach or including in college lecture. Yes, most of the country still unfamiliar with bitcoin. So it could be easy way to spread the knowledge of bitcoin. But I think at first its need to know the upper level people of the country who directing the country.  Then they can include a subject to make knowledge of the student about bitcoin. So its been a good idea always to enter the subject of bitcoin in college.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:48:03 AM

Those main impetus behind our choice might have been those necessity, the issues encountered Toward students starting with significantly going to oversea college . It’s essentially hard will send cash starting with there here for Different reasons, damn high fees, classic technical issues or even government control them, The point when they [governments] don’t need them [students] to send money out of the nation.

anggun chan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:03 AM

It can all happen if in each country allow bitcoin developed partially because many countries that still do not agree with the existence of the bitcoin in his country even those disinclined to discharge not prohibit wargannya to follow the bitcoin. In my opinion it gives to his bitcoin learning for the future is absolutely not in demand as it makes the students can more focus to the more profitable than bitcoin lesson to another. For bitcoin it's own learning is absolutely not that easy, they had to have a science of bitcoin whether it's from the internet, as well as a senior
chicobr

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:23:38 AM

That is really a nice idea but it is not easy to do. Unless Government can control the cryptocurrency, they won't allow to teach it in school.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

I dont think bitcoin can be one of the courses in schools but i do approved if it was introduced through seminars or conventions to business course students and to other related courses. Also to other people who is willing to learn about bitcoin but doesnt have the money to enter such universities. in this way bitcoin could really help people.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:13 AM

If we are going to include crypto currency it would just be a chapter in economics. Now this can be linked with the blockchain technology having a chapter in computer programming. Or they  can be on a separate course and charge you big tuition fees since you can make some serious money with this.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:40:04 AM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially in Bachelor of Science and Business Administration courses they will learn the benefits and how to make an investment from bitcoin.

Agree it is the best way to introduce to the college because they mostly the on curious one and they could.be the one that makes more a lot of bitcoin also could help them a lot because we all know that going to college is really expensive and because if bitcoin it could possible could help the expenses
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

I dont think if its good to the students that the bitcoin is teach in the college maybe its a good idea because the bitcoin now was really have a good benefit but we know that the bitcoin is not only used for one thing what if there's some bad people who used students to make the crime acrivity that involving the bitcoin it is difficult to analyze. The teaching of bitcoin must be limited
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:48:38 AM

It is a good idea if bitcoin will be teach in college. The idea of bitcoin is very helpful especially to those person who experienced financial problem. If bitcoin will be teach in college, those poor students can now have the capability to earn money to sustain their daily needs as well as their schooling needs.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:50:33 AM

I think thats a good idea that bitcoin should be a part of teachings in college but in my place i never heard it but still if ever bitcoin would be taught in school most probably students would become interested on it,bitcoin is for everyone as long as a person wanted to learn from it,if they would take the opportunity then they will have a brighter future even if they were just a student they can also help their parents because they can already support their needs in their education in their own.
for my opinion too i think that it was not a good idea because we know that people or some student that are on that age are easy to learn so why not they make a self study and beside there is a lot of college student here so it shows that it can learn by them self no need to teach in some university.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

which I know until now bitcoin entered the world of college just as a seminar only but if used as a course in college I do not think there is,
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

Bitcoins are too small to be a course or program for college. It should be taught as a cryptocurrency. So cryptocurrency can be a program for college since there is a vast range of coins out there. Maybe the university can also teach them how to establish their own coins and start an ICO.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

I am favor of teaching bitcoin in college. Bitcoin is legal in our country and it maybe part of some discussions in universities for them to be familiarize with it. Teaching bitcoin will be a good thing for many, it may lessen the population of those who are not aware of this currency. Well for me, it is better to be just part of a subject, not to be a subject itself and not to be a course itself. Those who has special skills in computer technology or other courses that maybe related in making this system may also be teach about it, but knowing is a hard thing, for as far as I know, the one who created it will not easily share to others. But what I am pointing about, is the way this system goes, the way bitcoin flows. It will be a great thing for anyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: