Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

Bitcoin in College? I'm agree that bitcoin will be going to teach in College because this is the good idea to introduce what bitcoin talks about and this is the right time to understand the importance and value of bitcoin so much better if bitcoin will be consider as a course related to currency of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin will be a good thing to every one, it may reduce the number of people who are out of work.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Yes its fun if bitcoin is teach in college because in the future bitcoin will use in investing

Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I don't think so that teaching about online currency was a great thing for students because if they discover bitcoin or any online currency I think there would be the possibility that they will not focus on their education well in fact their attention will always in currency,  a currency that give them a lot of benefit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I don't think so that teaching about online currency was a great thing for students because if they discover bitcoin or any online currency I think there would be the possibility that they will not focus on their education well in fact their attention will always in currency,  a currency that give them a lot of benefit.
Suretly, the students will let the value, profits from Bitcoin make them forget study in school.
And I want to ask a question: "Do you want your child forget study to make money?".
For me, I hope my child can have all time to focus in study and relax after hard studied.
And I will use my all time to make money for my child and family. Wink

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

I think it is better to add bitcoin in the economy subject not adding it as a course itself. What job can the course will give them when the bitcoin is still under development and the world is not yet have the total access to the internet. Some countries aren't legalizing bitcoin yet. Adding it on the course outline of the subject can make them aware about bitcoin and it is enough for this generation.
smooky90

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

I think it is better to add bitcoin in the economy subject not adding it as a course itself. What job can the course will give them when the bitcoin is still under development and the world is not yet have the total access to the internet. Some countries aren't legalizing bitcoin yet. Adding it on the course outline of the subject can make them aware about bitcoin and it is enough for this generation.
yeah i also read many sites that blockchain was go on study on college but not definetely course is that matter to look what is about crypto and blockchain tech, maybe after many years many people can learned about informations and be nice to teach on college specially on IT and Business Management.
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

Very good idea. Still, I didn't see any courses in our country where bitcoin is included. But as it is so important, so government should emphasize on to include in the national curriculum.
naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:56:00 PM

I think maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of cryptocurrency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially computer science and business administration courses. Bitcoin can be a perfect medium for promoting digital payments, the biggest benefit of this is that it can be easily transferred.
Rahul5577

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. But currently it is not going to happen, because currently we are not using bitcoin as cash.
In many country to realize that bitcoin college is almost impossible, because here are still many people who are still not connected to the internet.
But I think it is a good idea that bitcoin  teach in college.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

There is too many things that you can learn from  cryptocurrecies, so I would wote for BTC in college
SirLegendary

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

I don't think so that teaching about online currency was a great thing for students because if they discover bitcoin or any online currency I think there would be the possibility that they will not focus on their education well in fact their attention will always in currency,  a currency that give them a lot of benefit.

So, it's a great opportunity, isn't it? The  more students in IT faculties know about BTC and blockchain — the more perspective would be technologies and cryptocurrencies.I am grad, that there are some courses at coursera about BTC and blockchain.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

fisrt beacause the learning system is much earlier than the bitcoin and yes I am an IT student also but I learned these bitcoin wen my friend told me how to.
Currency is not subject for ICT I think it is more on ABM tracks with accountancy basis which is more on money .. business etc.
Bitcoins is not that hard to understand but if your lazy person then it will be hard

In my opinion it is a great idea because students have a lot of time at the beginning of the year and they can use this time for small investments. And it is well known that every student is getting money.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

I thin if bitcoin teach in collage maybe this is a good way to improve more and to get more knowledge about bitcoin and its okay for me because this is our future money so there is no doubt that and its necessarily to teach bitcoin in college.
annanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:47 PM

The legalization progress in many countries is still an obstacle to upgrade diverse courses to college. Meanwhile we can have information about cryptocurrency, online overall. Cryptocurrency has changed in so many ways the world and will continue doing it. This is why you shouldn't stay away and enter throw propthereum.io
madcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:55 AM

There is work to be done on Bitcoin as much as training for college students. First of all, teachers should learn about Bitcoin, as far as I can tell. Because many economists and even economics professors don't have enough knowledge about Bitcoin, they even have absurd ideas about Bitcoin.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

This is a very brilliant idea, bitcoin can be a subject in college if the country has legalized bitcoin first. And this bitcoin has become an extraordinary thing that can increase the welfare of society. I'm sure bitcoin is very beneficial for future generations.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:16:59 AM

I totally, agree with you there should be a course or a learning material about bitcoin colleges around the world. I live in North America and I'm studying computer programming course this year. In my timetable, they don't teach or cover things about bitcoins or coding about bitcoin. They should implement on putting it as a course because I believe that bitcoin will be the future currency and if possible this should also put it in Highschool programs so our future generation will be knowledgeable. Rather than kids wasting their time on games and surfing randoms stuffs they can start learning and earning through bitcoin. I totally wished that I have learned this long before, I would have invested and be expert with bitcoin. 
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:49 AM

I think bitcoin being taught in schools will be just in a matter of time, now that bitcoin and the bitcoinwolrd is being known widely around the world, it is gonna be a huge topic especially when cryptocurrency is being used as a mode of most transactions online, and I think that day will come, that we will transact using cryptocurrencies.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

Here in our country bitcoins are not that popular i yhinl because I do not encountered some stores that accept bitcoins as a payment so I assumw that it is not that popular yet but we have a bank that accept bitcoins in exchange to a real currency a cash. And that is really a good thing for us students I am also a student a highschool student and I am now gaining money in this and I am also spreading it to my classmates and friends for them to gain too. For them to noy waste their time for nothings
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

Bitcoin is a Digital crypto currency as like it is a dollar and dollar i'm never see in any subject in my university . As a same point of view bitcoin is a no subject for our education hope in future it add in MBA related course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: