Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

This also a great idea, but only to some related classes I think. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies topic may fall on the economics related class. I think it would be really helpful for students to know about bitcoin, so that when they become interested in investing they don't need to ask questions anymore since they have studied about it. It also increases awareness.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Bitcoin is not yet declared as legal or illegal in our country. However it is a great idea. But somehow I think it is more important for a student to focus more on their chosen field of study. Bitcoin is general and anyone can use and study it. Hoping that someday bitcoin will be legalize and can be used anywhere.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

I think it could be a great idea and its a big help especially to those who are pursuing a career in Economics or stocks.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.0
It seems that all of the students should be aware to the bitcoin. I am a student, and it is advantage for me that I have many knowledges about bitcoin. I know that I can use my knowledge in the future where the bitcoin will use in paying different services and goods.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.

Well I think the same, it is a great opportunity for the people especially for the college student who already know this one , and I think it helps them to be aware for every detail of bitcoin ,but the problem is in ojr country bitcoin is not yet leaglized by the governmwnt but slowly recognizing it.

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
is it possible for bitcoin to be made a lesson in college while the government does not accept bitcoin .... I think it will not happen until whenever
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

for me, it not necessary when bitcoin be one of other subject. i mean, no problem if student learn, or school give class about cryptography. it good for future, they will helped  when he want to searching job, or make some project but insert bitcoin as their class is mistaken

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Having Electronic banking system or bitcoin in universities and colleges is a big help. Not just for the benefit of the school and bitcoin management but also the convenience that it will give to the students. Through the system will be more efficient and systemize. There will be no longer long lines in the accounting offices to pay tuition fees. They can save much time which they can use for studying or reviewing the lesson. It can also avoid the discrepancy or shortages in cash if bitcoin is use in school. Its more convenient for everybody if this kind of idea is happen.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:03:19 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.

Well I think the same, it is a great opportunity for the people especially for the college student who already know this one , and I think it helps them to be aware for every detail of bitcoin ,but the problem is in ojr country bitcoin is not yet leaglized by the governmwnt but slowly recognizing it.
Most of the government do not have rule and policies for cryptocurrency, so they can not accept and legalize Bitcoin. Only the Japanese government understand the benfits of Bitcoin, they accepted Bitcoin to improve the economy and I am sure someday, Japan can become one of countries richest and strongest in the world. Not is U.S or China or Russia.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

i heard some news that theres a college that let their students eaarn ethereum on their free time not sure if bitcoin too.. buut thats what i read on the net ..  they coinsidered also to teach what is crypto currency on their students
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:49 PM

Bitcoin in college is a great idea. For me it should be in an academics subject and professor with capable skills about blockchain teach their student to learn how to use bitcoin.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

It will make sense if it is taught on college. Allowing young mind to earn while learning at the same time.

That is right, it will help to set the mind of every students to save their money for their future. Our kids will be more open minded about bitcoin when it happen.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:34 PM

I've seen a few occasions when students payed for the study in BTC, nowadays most of prestige universities are ok with that.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

It will make sense if it is taught on college. Allowing young mind to earn while learning at the same time.

That is right, it will help to set the mind of every students to save their money for their future. Our kids will be more open minded about bitcoin when it happen.
They are already, trust me, once the accreditation for your study got allowed, but it makes it much easier, that's true Smiley
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:25 AM

Bitcoin is not yet declared as legal or illegal in our country. However it is a great idea. But somehow I think it is more important for a student to focus more on their chosen field of study. Bitcoin is general and anyone can use and study it. Hoping that someday bitcoin will be legalize and can be used anywhere.

It seems that everyone will not want it because we have the right to choose the lesson we want, Bitcoin will only be an additional lesson.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:48 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:18:30 AM by changcloy

i don't think so that bitcoin has been introduce in college here in my country i have friends teaching in college but i never heard them they teach about bitcoin and even my friends who are teachers don't know or don't have any idea about it but if ever bitcoin will be introduce in college then it is a great idea because bitcoin is a big help to the students.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:38 AM

I don't think inserting bitcoin in education is already available in my country, but I agree with you.Hopefully computer professors in every colleges and universities could insert bitcoin on their subjects so that young and future generations will be aware on this innovative alternative digital currency which is also a great help for every self supporting students to earn.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

Nowadays many universities in the world have introduced a block chain related knowledge of college courses, but the currency may simply not be teaching textbooks, and may be a part of the chain block courses.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:32 AM

To me there is no need to introduce courses for the soul aim of teaching bitcoin in college, because bitcoin is self explanatory in the sense that every information you need on bitcoin can easily be gotten on Google and even on bitcoin related site like coindesk.com so you see why I said is of no use to introduce bitcoin into schools curricular.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

you are on point.
I dont agree with that idea, i dont think that bitcoin needs to introduce in college because the popularity of bitcoin right now is totally increasing and i know that in the future it will be known by almost everyone in this world, so i dont think it will be a great idea if bitcoin will be introduced in college, and bitcoin can also be learned even without introducing it in college.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: