Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:55:23 AM

Well it wil be great if they put some chapters about bitcoins and as we see bitcoin is not even legalised so instead of giving knowledge about bitcoins there must be course about cryptology and on the structure of blockchain it will be great for students who wants to learn some security features and wants to go in cyber security.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

I've read some articles about allowing bitcoin to use in college or to pay tuition on it. A lot of investing in bitcoin are college students that they use bitcoin for their financial support for their college. There's no need to introduce the bitcoin in computer related courses or subject, it can be taught by only research it or someone who is knowledgeable in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:01:40 AM

Bitcoin in college or university, it is being educated for students in many countries
In my opinion, bitcoin in the school is normal because bitcoin will become popular and many people will know bitcoin in the future, it will be included in the education including children of the elderly or adults.
Bitcoin will be a valuable currency in the near future Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

Bitcoin should not be taught in any form of academics. Its value will decrease if many people know how to accumulate it.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:17:22 AM

I think it is a great idea to teach bitcoin in college everyone should have knowledge about cryptocurreny because there is a chance it will be our future money. Technology continue to rise and so as there will be many changes in our economy our currency and also for a form investment. So it is good to teach bitcoin in college.

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:25:24 AM

It is already offered in many top universities in the world like Duke, Princeton, Stanford, and New York University. Even the European University of Nicosia offered a degree in Bitcoin. Maybe these universities foresee the opportunity and want to be ahead of others.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

First of all i want say it is  very good idea. It is better to add bitcoin in the economy subject in the course.Some countries aren't legalizing bitcoin yet
I think bitcoin will be a part of cryptocurrency discussion in college  in the future . if possible then it will be  a great opportunity for student.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Here in our country bitcoins are not that popular i yhinl because I do not encountered some stores that accept bitcoins as a payment so I assumw that it is not that popular yet but we have a bank that accept bitcoins in exchange to a real currency a cash. And that is really a good thing for us students I am also a student a highschool student and I am now gaining money in this and I am also spreading it to my classmates and friends for them to gain too. For them to noy waste their time for nothings
The understudies of universities get a kick out of the chance to acquire cash effortlessly on the grounds that they generally have a requirement for cash so on the off chance that we give them information about bitcoins in each class of each school then the understudies will set aside no opportunity to enter the universe of bitcoins on the grounds that is the second name of benefit so they will appear there enthusiasm for bitcoins.      

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

Mostly now a days all over the world our life is connected in the technology,Bitcoin in college maybe will be on topic or one of the subject in college level in nearly future,which is Bitcoin can help individually by there financial supports whiteout any exchange,only our efforts will always be presents.

SirLegendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

The legalization progress in many countries is still an obstacle to upgrade diverse courses to college. Meanwhile we can have information about cryptocurrency, online overall. Cryptocurrency has changed in so many ways the world and will continue doing it. This is why you shouldn't stay away and enter throw propthereum.io

Why do you think so? Countries want to regulate cryptocurrency world, not blockchain. Look at articles titles — blockchain is already used in many spheres of our life and it will restructure all.

P.S: Bitcoin shouln't be topic of learning in college. What would students learn? Historu of BTC o will be working under TOP trading stratedy? But blockchain is perspective sphere for students.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

I think it is a great idea to teach bitcoin in college everyone should have knowledge about cryptocurreny because there is a chance it will be our future money. Technology continue to rise and so as there will be many changes in our economy our currency and also for a form investment. So it is good to teach bitcoin in college.
Yeah. But in management promram only. Not all the program. Mostly in Business Mangement? I know that this could be the future of our source of income and so what. But I do believe that this should be use for purpose only not in just you in on it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

Thats a good idea, and when the topic in information technology is bitcoin and money thats make in internet, the interest to bitcoin will spread to all the students and also to there parents
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

I think that's good idea if we teach it in college we can help people who needs fees for their college needs and many people agree with it. Like here in my country we need a lot of money because the on problem that stop using in schooling is financial problem.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

I don't think it needed a course about bitcoin in colleges because some countries Bitcoin is not legalized . Maybe it will be better if give some ideas , information and knowledge about it some bussiness courses so that they will learn about cryptocurrrency. Also some college students also already investing in Bitcoin that putting their real money and saves it.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

for now in my country bitcoin has not been fully authorized by the government and in my country is still less information about bitcoin but I am sure one day bitcoin in my country will be official and be the official currency used
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:41 AM

Although our government does not recognize bitcoin as a currency, there are still a number of universities and colleges that accept bitcoin fees. These schools explain that they consider bitcoin to be an intermediary rather than a currency.
TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

Some country are starting to discuss about btc in college but it is not a major subject, it is a minor subject. It was lectured about some of the details regarding to btc.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:01:06 AM

Graduating students need to find job for their source of income. If Bitcoin will be taught in college, I think it will help rhem a lot to have a source of income.

ronics

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:00 AM

Of course ,college graduates can get bitcoins, those who graduate from college much better .because they are joining bitcoin some of them and they are not asking allowance for their parents because they also have a sideline .the bitcoin does anyone to enter here you can join in is a young or old ,high grades or college are no limiting age .if you are still patient with your attitude .bitcoin does not choose welcome everyone who wants to join.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

Dont see the need for this. There is no point of making an entire class about bitcoin. This can be covered in both economics class for the price volatility and the programming classes for the block chain technology. In fact most bitcoin enthusiasts are not programmers or coders, they just read about it and try to understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: