Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:33 AM

Every era there is something amazing, and for this century smartphones, social media and bitcoin is a very amazing thing so reasonable to be learned by everyone including at college anywhere and anytime.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

In my country there was a college that allowed students to pay tuition fees by bitcoin, which is currently opening ATM bitcoin columns so students can exchange bitcoins in these ATM columns. I am very supportive of putting blockchain and bitcoin into teaching in universities and colleges as students need to know about how revolutionary 4.0 and most especially how blockchain technology is transforming the world.

Wow, that is something dude!
But still I dont think using bitcoin to pay tuition fee is a good idea, because of its volatility as well as its processing time, many user reported they have unconfirmed transaction up to several days

But if your college is specializing in IT/CS I thing it does make sense to show their support to current technology

yashjaat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:38 AM

Our portfolio company Coinbase is offering $10 worth of Bitcoin for every college student who opens up a Coinbase account using an email address with a .edu domain on it.

In the blog post announcing this giveaway, Coinbase says:

We believe that getting more young scholars thinking about and transacting in bitcoin will help spur the growth of the ecosystem and contribute to the ever-increasing creative ways bitcoin is being used to make the world a better place.

The big state schools were dominating the early results. This chart was published almost a week ago now:

I know that a lot of college students read AVC. So if you are one of them, go to Coinbase, sign up with your college email address, and get $10 of free bitcoin.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

yeah maybe soon bitcoin will be one of lesson that student must learn on college  Grin ....
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

In my country there is no bitcoin course, if bitcoin courses are available it will be very useful for students, they can learn about bitcoin while making money in it. Of course this is very useful for students rather than doing things that are not important such as visiting the xxx website.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
as a student I believe that it would be better to educated young generation to know and have knowledge about bitcoin so that there attention will divert on something useful unlike the computer games chatting with random people chitchatting with non sense if they know the benefits of bitcoin for sure they wouldn't hesitate to use bitcoin also.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

Maybe its better. So that the college students would be more educated about bitcoin amd they will also transfer to the next generation especially if that course is about teaching on how to use bitcoin to others like an Educational course that can teach to other school and it was the easiest way to spread the knowledge of bitcoins.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:28:04 PM

I think it is important to educate college kids about blockchain and Bitcoin. In fact I think people should be generally educated about money, I find it amazing the amount of "well educated" people I meet who still believe for instance that dollars and euros are still backed by gold reserves.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bismillahi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

It's good to make people know about positive and negative about Bitcoin, and if bitcoin included as a subject in college it will make bitcoin technology will grow, because will be a lot of research from student over the world.
But still bitcoin is not accepted yet in a lot of countries, I still cant predict the future, will bitcoin being our daily payment and replace fiat.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
It is very nice if bitcoin will be part of studies of the students because is one of the latest revolutionary technology ever invented but I don't think bitcoin will be part of the curriculum because bitcoin is not yet declared as a legal technology for investment and other currency purposes in some countries. Bitcoin should be dedicated as a good technology for all the people who uses internet so it should be studied and maybe improve it. Being part of the educational curriculum is hard, it needs more paper works for the experts but if someone wanted it to learn bitcoin, it can be easily searched and many books have been created about this kind of technology so its just us who needs to be resourceful to have knowledge about this wonderful invention.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

for sure because I also need to accumulate and hold a bitcoin for my college as more and more investors are at bitcoin and the bitcoin price is too high today but by 2018 it may even increase the price of bitcoin and can yet I'm here and I still have to pay back but I just hold a bitcoin for my college education so I can use some money for college.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

Bitcoin is not legal in some countries and is really not worth paying loads of money to learn about. Some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to bitcoin matters, have learned everything they need to know from the internet. It would be easier to learn about cryptocurrencies online than incorporating it in the school system.
College is also a very best place to discuss about bitcoin and all of them are young peoples if we start discussing bitcoin in college its users can be increased and also it can help them in their future I always discussing bitcoin in my collage and almost sixty presents pf students’ have join bitcoin and now they are telling to their friends who are studying in other collages so it must be discuss in colleges because bitcoin can also help them in their future.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

I have got an information only about the courses about cryptocurrencies in some universities of United States. These education centers issue its graduates original certificates. In my country we haven’t opportunity to get such kind of education.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

In my country there is no bitcoin course, if bitcoin courses are available it will be very useful for students, they can learn about bitcoin while making money in it. Of course this is very useful for students rather than doing things that are not important such as visiting the xxx website.
I think a lot of tutorial are there on internet about bitcoin through which one can lear about bitcoin in a good way. I do not think that in any country there are sill such schools are there through which they are teaching to their people about bitcoin. I think in modern tinme it is not a problem to learn about bitcoin through internet.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Bitcoin is not legal in some countries and is really not worth paying loads of money to learn about. Some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to bitcoin matters, have learned everything they need to know from the internet. It would be easier to learn about cryptocurrencies online than incorporating it in the school system.
I am not with the idea, people that want to learn things about Bitcoin should just do it on their own time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

probably is it better to use BTC information to be spreaded on University tHan college.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:56 PM

I think a lot of tutorial are there on internet about bitcoin through which one can lear about bitcoin in a good way. I do not think that in any country there are sill such schools are there through which they are teaching to their people about bitcoin. I think in modern tinme it is not a problem to learn about bitcoin through internet.
The knowledge about Bitcoin is not much, because if you are not a developer want to learn the blockchain technology, it is not neccessary.
About the economy, I think Bitcoin is still a new currency to teach the student know the growth of Bitcoin.
maikelujang

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:50 PM

There's some European countries who started learning bitcoins to their student. I've heard in US there are some books and courses who gives you much info about Crypto currencies. Bitcoin and other crypto currency are the future and younger generation should be taught about it in different levels like some hints about it in school and detail study in college.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

I think it is important to educate college kids about blockchain and Bitcoin. In fact I think people should be generally educated about money, I find it amazing the amount of "well educated" people I meet who still believe for instance that dollars and euros are still backed by gold reserves.

And yes, Education is important. We, people need to have income and budget money while were studying. Ofcourse, there are lots of payments that you need to pay and if you exceed on the deadline, They will charged you. If Bitcoin and blockchain has been teaches to college students under Computer courses like Computer science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering, It would help them to sustain their needs in school. Bitcoining can supply your wants and needs in simple ways. You just need to have a hardwork in able to have a lot of profita.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:00:49 PM

This is a big advantage if Bitcoin is studied in college because it can help financial problems in college for students.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: