Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

For now Bitcoin has not entered the course because Bitcoin is not yet legal in my country. but I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will enter the lecture course.
Don't know about colleges so far but I heard that in Australia they have started teaching Bitcoin to little children in school and I heard this news few months back. It is a nice idea to introduce new technologies to kids as they are more creative because they don't have boundaries when it comes to imagination.

Block chain technology and the concept of digital currency is revolutionizing one and like you said, soon it will become the part of syllabus in many colleges.
fancypretty

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

I don't think it is necessary to teach college students about Bitcoin because in a general sense, it is talking about economics, which is already a course being offered to universities.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
So you should learn from the open source code of bitcoin? This can be difficult for beginners.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

yes its should be teached in our school and college. in my country many people dont know about it. and many people afraid of it. even our goverment and media social seems to hide it from public. there is only a few news related to cryptocurrency and seems like our goverment dislike it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

A lot of colleges and universities are offering Blockchain and Crypto Courses now a days, just need to google a little Smiley
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
I AGREE! and it can really helps students to become more responsible on how to manage a certain investment amd soon make their future good.
Neddie1908

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Preferably it's good because that is when you really need money while studying and you could get money in the comfort of your room and in the same time you could do your projects and such

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Preferably it's good because that is when you really need money while studying and you could get money in the comfort of your room and in the same time you could do your projects and such

You seemed not to understand the topic. How will college students earn bitcoins? Working in this forum? Then it will be teaching college students about bitcointalk? You guys are crazy.
siopao23

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

It is a good idea to let bitcoin be taught in college since college is preparation for work. Maybe not all of them will get a good job but with the help of bitcoin, it might help them once they needed money with just posting here or any other ways of finding bitcoin.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Maybe Bitcoin and other crytocurrencies will be discussed on included as topics in the computer related courses. As you said, instead of wasting time in online games, students learning in the computer software developement may come up with ideas or products that can help in the evolution and progress of Bitcoin.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I am sure in the next few months, Bitcoin will be part of the discussions in many state colleges developing ...
I think that bitcoin in college is really a nice idea, and if that will happen i will be very happy for all college student because they will have a chance to earn money so they can use that money for there own tuition fee and off course for there allowance and for there future purposes.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stonesteel

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

When I opened a topic about bitcoin in our college, my professor was like "go home you're drunk". demmits
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

It is a good idea to let bitcoin be taught in college since college is preparation for work. Maybe not all of them will get a good job but with the help of bitcoin, it might help them once they needed money with just posting here or any other ways of finding bitcoin.

Yeah good ideas. It will help to for the college students studs. College students it will be leaen more information for the future invest and business process. People improve knowledge and gather some information. Bitcoin connect the other country peoples and share more information and get idaes from other people to plan to work and proces.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

If bitcoin as a subject teach it will very good for those students they cannot afford their college and school fees they can join bitcoin and to carry on their study and they will prepare for bitcoin if after their education they face many difficulties about their job so they join bitcoin easily and they make comfortable their, so I really wants that bitcoin start as a subject in any college for student's best future.
MaggieDeng

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

there are many universities have launched the crypto and blockchain related courses such as Stanford. Also, lots of universities have blockchain labs to teach more people the crypto knowledge and host a lot of events. It's always good to learn and get updated on the latest industry trend.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

I think that's a good idea and hopefully to have a bitcoin study in college. It's time to study the world of cryptocurrency in our country because many of us do not know bitcoin, and hopefully give us a chance to realize these dreams.If there was a college for bitcoin they would learn how to earn with bitcoin and it will also work for more knowledge

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

there are many universities have launched the crypto and blockchain related courses such as Stanford. Also, lots of universities have blockchain labs to teach more people the crypto knowledge and host a lot of events. It's always good to learn and get updated on the latest industry trend.
Well, i am happy to hear about that universities have include courses related to bitcoin it will give experience users to bitcoin and crypto will give excellent impression in future if such experience people will came to crypto while according to my knowledge there are large number of students already which are working with btc and supporting their family and paying their tuition fee also.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I believe it's. Good idea to teach bitcoin in college in any courses it can help to many student like me it such a big help for a student so that in they have a source of income and it can help them to sustain their need in the daily life. And for them to be aware on their countries economy because btc anf economy is some how related.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

It'll be a good thing to discuss bitcoin in colleges. They will know bitcoin information from the bottom and can be encouraged to invest here. I think business related courses will benefit the most here since it's about investing. Bitcoin should be discussed in colleges to give them right information about bitcoin. They need to be informed about cryptocurrencies and such. When they graduate, it will be a big help for them to step into reality.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Paying tuition fees with bitcoin is more realistic, I guess. Since, we can learn the crypto world by exploring and if you're referring with as a crypto developer, well probably, some schools might be offering but it would be difficult for colleges. Probably, there would be short courses.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: